the lost island//5sos

Od thefault_in_5sos

in which four boys get stranded on a deserted island. story credit// @ellipsism- {lowercase intended} //dat... Viac

000
002
003
004
005
opinions!!

001

155 6 1
Od thefault_in_5sos

ashton

it was the burning sensation of the sand, small pebbles, and water in the open wounds I had that woke me up.

I opened my eyes only to be confronted by the cloudless sky. I moved my hand over my eyes to block out the intense light.

I lied there and dug my aching hands and feet into the soothing wet sand, and kept them there as the water rolled over them. the same burning sensation was still there, yet now I found the sensation peaceful. I, then, let out an exhale and tried to sit up.

yet, another sensation came upon me.

but, this sensation left me screaming in both fear of not know what was wrong and intense pain in brought up my torso.

note; sorry this part was kinda bad :((

I think I'm going to make this story the kind with the short parts :))

hope you enjoyed.

all the love- H

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

821K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
142K 3.9K 57
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
621K 22.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
342K 12K 54
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...