002

luke

"where am I?" I say aloud to myself as I clenched my fist around the wet sand under me.

I turned my head to the side and saw no one else. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. I then turned my head in the other direction and again saw no one.

"hello!" I yelled.

was I the only one who survived? I thought. was I the only crew member left?

I shook my head and propped myself up on my elbows, and then let out a grunt as I rose to my feet. I winced and looked down noticed blood covered my left leg and my torso.

I looked around at my surroundings and saw nothing. it was just water, sand, rocks, and debris from the boat.

I sighed and began to walk my way around the shore line.

as I walked, in an effort to stop the bleeding, I had my hand was pressed against my torso and wrapped a piece of my wet shirt around the wound on my leg.

it was then that i saw the shape of another person sit up and then fall back down. my eyes widened and I ran up to the person, and ignored the pain that was taking over my body.

"Ashton?" I question looking over the body.

he smiled and then spoke, "get whatever is in me out."

note; this is so bad ugh

please leave your opinions

all the love- H