Sheer Heart Attack

De JustRogTaylorLove

Isabella Marins Linstey, is a young Brazilian chef who lives in London. She studied at the prestigious French... Mais

Chapter 01 - You have to get married, Roger.
Chapter 02 - A solution will appear.
Chapter 03 - Isabella can marry Roger.
Chapter 04 - The Bridal Agreement
Chapter 05 - Fight from the Inside
Chapter 06 - The meeting
Chapter 07 - The Meeting - Part 2
Chapter 08 - You'll be a loser, Roger Meddows Taylor.
Chapter 09- Friction.
Chapter 10 - Confusions in Brighton / New life in London
Chapter 11 - The first fight of friends - First half of 1972
Chapter 12 - I Hate Roger Meddows Taylor - Second Half of 1972.
Chapter 13 - The Silver Bracelet
Chapter 14 - 1973 - The signs
Chapter 15 - 1973 - The Dating of Roger
Chapter 16 - 1973 - The Dating of Isabella and Luke
Chapter 17 - 1973 / Forever grateful to you.
Chapter 18 - December 1973
Chapter 19 - I'm in love with another woman, Bella / January 1974.
Chapter 20 - Keeping Your Feelings / January 1974
Chapter 21 - My Girl / The Kiss - February / March 1974
Chapter 22 - Knife / March 1974
Chapter 23 - Tour in America / Treason / Nightmare - April - May 1974.
Chapter 24 - Do you want to date me? / May 1974.
Chapter 26 - Night of Love / Love of My Life / 1975 / Part 01
Chapter 27 - Touring / 1975 / Part 02
Chapter 28 - Drugs/1975/Part 3
Chapter 29 - Ridge Farm / Michael Meddows / 1975 / Part 4
Chapter 30 - Plan macabre / 1975 / Part 5
Chapter 31 - He Deserves a Second Chance, Roger / 1975 / Part 6.
Chapter 32 - A New Plan / I'm Love With My Car / 1975 / Part 7
Chapter 33 - A NIGHT AT THE OPERA / 1975 / Part 8
Chapter 34 - Hammersmith Odeon / 1975 / Part 9
Chapter 35 - Love Jury in Brighton / 1975 / Final part
Chapter 36 - The End of Everything / January 1976
Chapter 37 - Our courtship ended / The car accident / January 1976.
Chapter 38 - New Life / February 1976
Chapter 39 - The Other Side / February-March 1976
Chapter 40 - Life of Rock Star / A car under the trench / May 1976
Chapter 41 - / Investigation / Festa Junina / The kidnapping / June - July 1976
Chapter 42 - The death of Isabella? / July 1976
Chapter 43 - He Still Loves You / July 1976
Chapter 44 - Dominique Beyrand / August-September-1976
Chapter 45 - Show at Hyde Park / David Bowie / September 1976.
Chapter 46 - Drowse / A Day at the Races / October-November-December 1976
Chapter 47 - I Have No Luck in Love / January-February-March 1977
Chapter 48 - Heart of Ice / April - May - June 1976
Chapter 49 - Problems / July 1977
Chapter 50 - It's Late / August 1977
Chapter 51 - Debbie Harry and Dominique / August 1977
Notes
Chapter 52 - Recapping the first chapters
Chapter 53 - Recapping first chapters/Part 2
Chapter 54 - Recapping first chapters/Final
Chapter 55 - Housewife / Boom - Boom Cha! / October 1977
Chapter 56 - News of the World / You acted as a prostitute / October 1977
Chapter 57 - Suicide / November - December 1977
Chapter 58 - Bracelet
Chapter 59 - I Love You / Contract Breach / Last chapter.

Chapter 25 - Confusions / second half 1974

103 4 2
De JustRogTaylorLove

POV Isabella

Roger's surprise for me in the vicinity of the River Thames was wonderful. Now we are officially dating, for our happiness, our friends and family.

June 1974

While Bri was recovering in the hospital from hepatitis, Rog, Freddie and John went into the studio to record another new album at Trident Studios. They already had enough songs written. I visited Bri frequently, as did Rog and the boys.

During the month of June, Rog went to talk to Jena about her pregnancy. He said he will give all the assistance to the child, who will take over the child, if it is really his child, but he will stay with me, that we are dating and that in the future we will get married. Jena was revolted and threatened Roger too, saying we will not be together. Rog and I are not afraid, let's face all the obstacles to being together.

Meanwhile the boys are recording the songs. Rog, my beautiful boyfriend has already finished writing one song and is writing another. Finally I finished my college of English Language and British Literature. My graduation will be held in August. Rog congratulated me a lot.

- Congratulations for more this step, my love. I only wish you well, "he said, kissing me.

- Thank you my love - I smile - One of my dreams now is to write my book and be a successful writer.

"I confess, my love, that I'm not much of a fan of reading, but your books, I'll buy and have to read. You write very well, I'm sure that in the future will be a great writer, "said Rog kissing me in love.

POV Roger

July 1974.

Dating Bella is going really well, we're all in love. I talked to Jena and told her that I will take my supposed son, but, that I will not marry her, because I love Bella and I will be with my girlfriend. Jena was possessed with rage, threatening me, saying that Bella and I will not be together and that she will take all possible from me, but, I'm not afraid.

During the month of June, Freddie, Deacy and I recorded the songs Tenement Funster, which was written and composed by me and Flick on the Wrist.

At the beginning of July we are recording the song Lilly on the Valley. Bri is recovering very well and while he is in the hospital he has written song lyrics for the album and putting the composition together. Bri will be hospitalized by the end of July. Time is passing fast. We all agree that when Bri leaves the hospital, we will spend a weekend in Brighton, as we miss the seaside town. Finally, July nineteenth arrived. Twenty-seven year old birthday from Bri. As he is still in the hospital, Bella made him a birthday cake, we took bladders and salty ones as well. Everyone sang congratulations to Bri. His parents, Harold and Ruth were present and the doctor freed for a day that Bri would eat a piece of cake, with some salty foods and drink water. He did not release the soda.

Bri left the hospital on the twenty-fourth of July, still weak, but with a healthy appearance. Five days from now he will be recording again at the studios. In the absence of Bri, Mick Rock took photos of me with Freddie and Deacy, through the London streets, for the release of the band's third album. Twenty-sixth of July was my birthday. I turned twenty-five. Bella had a small party in her apartment, with cake, sweets, salads and drinks. Bella's grandparents came from Brighton for my birthday, my mother, as well as my sisters were also present. It was all wonderful.

At the end of July, Deacy, Freddie and I recorded Deacon's Misfire song.

POV Isabella

August 1974

At the beginning of August, it was my collation of degree, I received my diploma from college. It was exciting. I cried with emotion. All my friends were present, including my boyfriend Rog. My childhood friends Sue and Luke were also present. Luke would not accept my courtship with Rog. He told me many times that one day I will still suffer with Rog. I said that I am very happy with Rog and that nothing and nobody will separate us. After all, Luke and I remain friends and I realize that Rog is jealous of Luke.

After Luke congratulated me on my achievement in college, Rog approached me in silence. Luke excused himself and left, suspicious, and Rog wrapped my waist tightly and kissed my lips with tenderness, in silence. I return the kiss, but I realize Rog does not want to leave me. I make a point of pulling away a little and he grunts.

- Love what happened? - I ask.

He grimaces at me and says,

"Luke has to realize that we are a passionate couple of lovers. I do not like the way he talks to you, he's always flirting with you.

"My love is jealous?" I asked smiling.

"Yes, I'm jealous of Luke," Rog said sincerely.

I caressed his face and his hair.

"No need, my love, I only have eyes for you," I said, grinning. "My drummer jealous, I love you.

"I love you, too, my beautiful brunette." He smiled at me and we kissed.

POV Roger

During the month of August, Bri began recording with us the song Killer Queen, written by Freddie. It took three weeks to record a single song, and when it was over, Bri collapsed in the middle of the recording session and was taken to King's College Hospital, where my friend was diagnosed with a duodenal ulcer and he underwent emergency surgery and received orders Medics of being rested for four weeks and during Bri's absence, Deacy proved to be an excellent rhythm guitarist.

September 1974

In early September, Bri left the hospital and a few days later returned to the recording studio and recorded a song Bri wrote while convalescing. The name of the song is Brighton Rock. Bri commented to Bella, who decided to give the name of the seaside town is very important to us. Bella was very happy with the homage of the city of Brighton.

Still in September, a few days away, for Jena to give birth in her pregnancy, I went to the house where she lives, to see if she needs anything. When Jena opened the door and saw me she smiled and kissed my face and invited me to dinner. I followed her into the kitchen. I have paid prenatal exam, for Jena, that I had to do, besides buying clothes for the baby. Unfortunately I could not find out if the child she expects is really mine or someone else's, I'll just be sure when the baby is born. By the time Jena was getting a drink, something fell from under her clothes. I could not believe it. I could not believe I was fooled the whole time. What fell from Jena was a false belly. Jena looked at me in despair.

"How dare you have done that, deceiving me, pretending I would be a father?" I was already getting used to the idea of ​​having a child of mine in my arms. WHY DID I HURT THAT ENTIRE TIME? I shouted in the end.

"I had promised Bella that she would pay me, that you would not be together, so I found that way, pretending to be pregnant. The money you gave me to make the presales, I spent with things for myself, the same money for baby clothes, I bought few baby clothes, just to get you off. I fooled both of them.

I was so disgusted, but I will not hit her.

"You will not have any more of my money, liar!" I say, spitting to the ground.

Then I quickly leave the house. I'm upset and I'm going to my girlfriend's apartment. I tell Bella everything and she is shocked.

- Damn! She deceived us right, we almost split up because of her. Bella said thoughtfully.

"I'm glad it did not happen, my love, I would not have endured so much pain, not having you with me," I told my girlfriend and kissed her.

Bella and I went to the police station and made an incident report against Jena and explained everything. Jena was arrested and confessed to having a man stab Bella after the Rainbow Theater show.

"You're a monster, a monster!" I shouted at the police station, accompanied by Bella.

"It's no use getting mad at you, my love. - said Bella again kissing my lips.

Jena was arrested, and responds by lawsuit.

On the fifth of September it was Freddie's birthday, twenty-eight, and we all went to a pub. And the next day we congratulated him for the birthday cake Bella had prepared.

Still in September, the boys and I in the presence of Bri recorded the song Now I'm here, which talks about our tour in the United States of America and also about his little affair with Peaches. Peaches is quoted in the song. Chrissy will never know this, neither of the girls, nor Bella, for she is a friend of Chrissy's. At the end of September we recorded another Bri song called Dear Friends.

POV Isabella

October 1974

Rog and I continue to date, we are very happy, more and more in love, however, I still do not feel prepared to give myself to him, in sex, but, I believe it will not be long. Rog is being super patient and affectionate to me, of course we've already made the preliminaries, Rog does not force the bar with me, said that I'm a girl-woman mix and will have patience with me, until the right moment. The boys have recorded from Monday to Friday from twelve to fourteen hours a day. They are running out of time for the recording of the album that needs to be released later this year.

POV Roger

In the first week of October, we recorded another song by Bri called She Makes Me (Stormtrooper in Stilettos). It was two weeks of recordings in Bri's music. In the third week of October, we recorded Stone Cold Crazy, which was composed by the four of us and Bring Back That Leroy Brown. In the penultimate week of October we recorded In the Lap of the Gods and In the Lap of the Gods ... Revisited. And in the last week of October, the guys and I had photo shoot with Mick Rock for the back cover of the album and photos for the album cover. The boys and I wanted something different this time. We were lying on the floor, our bodies filled with petroleum jelly, and they still threw water, as if we were wet and sweaty, trapped on a deserted island. It was funny the photo shoot. Bella filled my body with Vaseline and water. Mary did this with Freddie, Chrissy with Bri and Veronica with Deacy.

A three-week UK tour was already scheduled for November and we are getting ready.

Unfortunately the song I'm writing entitled Sheer Heart Attack, will not be completed, due to lack of time until the release of the third album of the band. But the album will be named after one of my songs.

I could only write these stanzas of music:

Well you're just 17 and all you wanna do is disappear
You know what I mean there's a lot of space between your ears
The way that you touch don't feel nothin'
Hey hey hey hey, it was the DNA
Hey hey hey hey, that made me this way
Do you know, do you know, do you know, just how I feel

Sheer heart attack
Sheer heart attack
Real cardiac

I feel so in-articulate

Gotta feelin', gotta feelin', gotta feelin', like I'm paralysed
It ain't no, it ain't no, it ain't no, it ain't no surprise
Turn on the TV let it drip right down in your eyes
Hey hey hey hey, it was the DNA
Hey hey hey hey, that made me this way
Do you know, do you know, do you know, just how I feel

Unfortunately I could not finish the song in time, but one day I get it and my song is in honor of my beautiful Isabella. One day she'll know.

POV Isabella

November 1974

On November 1, 1974, Queen's third album titled Sheer Heart Attack was released. The boys were present at the band's small party. The name of the album is the lyrics of one of Roger's songs, which were not ready in time to be placed on the album, so Rog said that on another occasion he finishes writing the song.

The album's launch cocktail was exceptional. On November 2, in the morning, the boys traveled to Liverpool, in the band's van, for the twenty-day show marathon, to closure in London.

POV Roger

After the release of the album the boys and I went to Liverpool for our first performance on the band's tour. On November 3rd and 4th, we did shows in Liverpool, and in the last show as my stage monitor was presenting a defect in the dressing room in a fit of fury, I kicked one of the walls so hard that I hurt My own foot and I was taken to the nearest hospital for an X-ray. Thankfully, nothing major happened. I told Bella what had happened and my girlfriend asked for calm, calm. I'm nervous because the band is being wronged, so you'll know. After Liverpool, we went to Manchester, Leicester, Brighton, Leeds and Newcastle. Meanwhile, we've learned that tickets for two performances at the Rainbow Theater in London have been sold out.

On twenty-twenty-one November, we performed at the Rainbow Theater, which filled the house twice. In the last show of the band, after playing In the Lap of the Gods ... Revisited ... I destroyed my full drum kit and almost hit Freddie and Deacy. Bri was on the other side of the stage. After the band's performance, Bella and the other girls like our friends went to the dressing room. Everyone asked why I acted like this.

"What happened, my love, to be so agitated?" Bella asked, sitting on my lap, stroking my face.

"My love, I'm disgusted, because the band is being stolen by Trident Studios and other people," I said in annoyance. "We do shows, tours, but the boys and I are far from being Rock Stars. We live in poverty. I still live in a rented apartment with Les, my friend, on Kew Road in Richmond, I finished college, but I only have one car, and our friends who are in worse situations? Bri and Chrissy, for example, share a small apartment, no plumbing, right light, feed badly, eating fish and chips often. Freddie and Mary live together in a small apartment in Kensington, but the apartment is moldy, full of holes. And Deacy and Veronica are in the same situation.

I looked at my boyfriend, penalized by the situation of each one. I kissed Rog on the lips and said that soon everything will be resolved.

"There's still something to tell everyone, my friends," John said.

- What my friend? I asked John, as he stood on his lap, hugging him.

John smiled at Veronica and said,

"My dear friends, Veronica is half a month pregnant." We will be papal.

I look at them both and I embrace them and I wish all the happiness in the world. Then everyone hugged John and Veronica and after the Rainbow Theater we went to eat pizza.

December 1974

POV Luke

I knew that Jena tried to separate Roger and Bella and could not, but I will not give up and for the next year, I already have some plans that could end with Roger and Bella's relationship. Bella is just mine and no one else, much less Roger.

POV Roger

During the month of December we went to ask for an advance for the Sheffield brothers, owners of Trident. Freddie wanted to buy a grand piano, was denied. Brian wanted money to buy a new apartment, was also denied. I also wanted money for a new apartment and was denied, but, what else left me disgusted is that Deacon asked for furtherance to buy a new apartment and get the prenatal exams for Veronica's pregnancy and were denied.

"You know this money is to help Deacy's wife do the exams, because she's pregnant?" He said in disgust.

"Sadly, not even Deacy will," said one of the Sheffield brothers.

I have a fit of fury and I throw all things from Mr. Sheffield's table to the floor.

- Motherfucker leeches. The days of Queen's partnership with Trident are numbered, "he said in disgust." You'll hear about us.

"Come on, Rog, do not do anything else," Deacy said, and we all left the room.

The boys and I talked to the girls about what happened. They are outraged.

"You really need to take care of my brother," said my sister Clare, a law student.

"You really need my love," Bella said, kissing my lips.

EMI's Bob Mercer has placed a lawyer named Jim Beach in contact with us. Beach said he will study our situation calmly, to find a way out of getting rid of Trident Studios.

Finally the holiday parties arrived and Bella spent Christmas in Brighton, with her family and I in Truro, with Clare, my mother and other family members.

Brighton.

On New Year's Eve we all went back to Brighton to spend the New Year there.

By the time of the turn of the year, Bella and I were embracing kissing each other in love. It is the first end of the year we spent together, I hope the first of many.

"It's the first end of the year that we spend as boyfriends, my love," he said, smiling at my girlfriend.

"The first of hundreds, thousands, my Rog, my love. I love you so much - said Bella kissing me

"I love you too, my sweetheart," she said, kissing my beautiful girlfriend and swearing in love for the year 1975.

To be continued...

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1K 12 24
A Queen fanfic, specially with Roger... My first story in English, please don't comment negatively. I am going to use Y/N for the main character and...
87.7K 3.4K 49
1964. You couldn't possibly be in 1964. In England, 1964? The last thing you'd known you were living in 2017 with a love for the music of Queen and a...
409 33 15
She wanted to know what pain was, silly little girl just open the dictionary look up the word pain and watch as your life plays like a movie. Watch a...
5.1M 190K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...