Devil May Cry ✔

By petra_the_first

She was the angel and I was the devil. I knew better than to fall for a good girl like her but something abo... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
32Something Doesn't Feel Right
33A Talk In Private
34 Taking Decisions And Bossing The Boss
35 Maybe A Little Too Fast
36 Mysterious Vacation
37 Didn't Change
38 Morning Kisses
39 Let's Go
40 Why So Soon?
41 Quite A Night
42 Coffee Sounds Perfect
43 Do You Want Some Icecream?
44 Hiring The Best
45 Want You
46 Please Be Okay
47 Thank You
48 Promotions
49 Second Chances
50 Reunite
51 Something More
52 Here It Goes
53 Emergencies
54 Letting It Out
55 The Best Memories
56 Introducing
57 Why To Care Anymore?
58 Last Day's Events
60 A Long Night Shift
61 Lunch And Dinner
62 Where Is He?
63 Well That's New
64 Mini-Feelings
65 It's About Time
66 Closer Together
67More Than Enough
68Three Am Confessions
69 Again
70 At The Airport
71And So It Begins
72 Not Over Yet
73 You Have My Word
74Wondering Minds
75 Breakouts
76 Reminisce
77 Please
78 Gone
79 Killed Twice
Epilogue
Acknowledgements
What The Characters Look Like
Other Books
Author's Note
Sneak Peak

59 Am I Crazy?

213 13 1
By petra_the_first

Two weeks. Two weeks had passed and Dylan and I are still not talking. It was Saturday and I was laying in bed crying silently. Why does it hurt that much? Why does love hurt you that much? I wish Dylan was here,I wish he was near me to hold me tight and kiss me. Things would've been better.

I looked at the time three am. I turned my back and huffed looking at the ceiling. I'm not going to sit here feeling sorry for myself and thinking about how things would have been if we hadn't fought. I must make things right.

I threw the sheets off me,wore my shoes,and hurried outside my room. After grabbing my keys,I hurried to my car and began driving to his mansion.

***

My hands began to shake as I parked the car and stopped the engine. Am I crazy for showing up his door at three am? I don't care if I am,love makes us do crazy things sometimes but that's how you know it's true love.

I knocked on the door and rang the door bell a few times before it opened and I came face to face with the devil.

"What are you doing here?" Dylan asked coldly even though he was a little surpised to see me. He was in his casual clothes and looked tired.

"Can I come in?" I asked.

He thought a little bit before finally replaying. Dylan stepped aside so I can come in. I entered and heard him close the door behind me. We went to the living where I saw two empty bottles of wine and a couple of dirty cups of glass.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked.

"What are you doing here,Angela?" My heart skipped a bit when I heard him saying my name.

"I came here so we can talk." I answered turning to face Dylan.

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Yes there is."

"Fine what do you want to say?"

"I'm sorry."

"Is that it?"

"Can you please stop acting like this?!"

"Oh yes,I'm sorry. I forgot I was mad and this is how actual people act when they're mad!" Dylan spoke sarcastically,while I breathed trying to calm myself down.

"I understand that you're still mad and you're right,I messed up and I shouldn't have got myself into something that has nothint to do with me,but I'm sorry. I didn't mean it to upset you. And yes,I know I shouldn't go around trying to fix everything but I just want you happy. I'm sorry." I said frankly,right now all I wanted was to hug him tightly and cry my tears out,I've missed him so much. Dylan didn't speak he just started at me and then dropped his head.

"I know you meant good but you are going to try and do it again. We can't keep fight,Angela."

After he spoke my breathing became heavier and the room began to spin,is he telling me that we should break up?

"W-what are you saying?" I questioned with trembling lip. "You want to break up?"

"That's not what I'm saying Angela."

"Well seems like it."

"Listen I just don't want to fight with you anymore. I want us to go back like before. Maybe all we need is a little time."

"A little time?"

"Yeah,we should just take a break for a while until we get better."

I looked at him disbelief. Why is he being like that? My heart was hammering in my chest,and my hands were shaking wild. If I continued to breathe the way I am doing,I'm sure going to have an asthma attack. I must get out of here.

I took off without saying another word to him.

"Angela? Where are you going?" Dylan asked but I continued to walk as the tears began to roll,quickly.

My chest tightened and I was no longer able to breathe properly.

I reached the door knob and held it tightly,it was like the oxygen I was inhaling didn't reach my lungs.

"Angela?" Dylan's voice came out muffed. "Angela?"

And that was it before everything turned black.

***

I opened my eyes slowly to be greeted by a light. I blinked twice before adjusting my vision.

"Angel?" there was a soft voice calling from my side. I turned my neck to come face to face with him.

"What happened?" my voice was horsed.

"You had an asthma attack and fainted so I took you to the hospital."

"What time is it?"

"Six thirty am."

"You didn't have to stay with me."

"Of course I have!"

"Dylan you can go,I'm okay. Just call Claire so she can pick me up."

"Don't start with the bullshit,I'm staying here."

I didn't argue,I didn't have the energy to do so. "When can I go out?"

"They need to make sure you're okay and then you'll be released."

And as Dylan said the nurses and doctor came in after they've been called,checked on me and told me the usual take care of yourself and keep your inhaler with you. I was able to go out after that was over and changing back to the clothes I came here with which were my pyjamas.

I was sitting beside Dylan in the car. The drive was silent.

"I'm going to take back to my house." Dylan talked quietly.

"No,it's better to take me to my house." I argued.

"Everyone would be asleep,no need to wake and get them all worried."

And that was about it. We came back to him mansion where Dylan guided me to his room so I can rest. I remember waking up in this room about a month ago or so because of having an asthma attack.

"Can you stay until I fall asleep?" my question came out as a whisper. Dylan thought a bit and then sighed.

"Sure." he agreed and came to sit on the bed.

"Dylan,please don't do this."

"Angela,you're tired and you need to rest. We'll talk about this later."

"No! I don't understand why are you doing this to us. I promise not to interfere with your past again,I want do. I swear."

"You need to rest."

"You won't forgive,right?"

"I just need time."

"Do you hate me?"

Dylan looked at me with eyes wide open while knotting his eyebrows.

"Are you crazy?! I will never hate you! I love you!"

"Then why aren't you forgiving me?!"

"Because I don't want to fight with you anymore!"

"What?"

"Everytime we make up we fight again. I don't want this to happen anymore."

"Dylan this is normal,every couple fight."

"Yeah but I keep getting scared that you'll leave me if we fought."

"I would never do that. I'm way too in love with you to leave."

"Angel please don't lie."

"I'm not! Dylan I love you,you hear me? I love you."

He stared at me as if he's still not believing what I'm saying. I looked at him and quickly kissed him,without hesitation.

Dylan took a second to kiss me back and soon he had his hands around my body pulling it closer to his.

I pulled away breathless and held his face with my hands while looking at his eyes. "I love you and I will never leave you. As long as my heart keeps beating,it will beat for you."

Dylan smiled sweetly and kissed me again. He still stressed that I get some sleep because I must be tired,and he's not mistaken;my eyelids felt heavy and my body was exhausted. I curled up next to Dylan and rested my head on his chest. He wrapped an arm around me as I listen to his calming,strong heartbeats and soon I began to drift into deep sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 138 29
Have you been so beaten down that suicide is the only way you feel that it will all end? I guess your not the only one out there who feels the same...
90.4K 7.4K 79
[Featured by wattpad romance, teen fiction, young adult and psychologicalnovel] Joy Jones was a seventeen-year-old kind and optimistic girl working...
786 79 62
deep down everyone has secrets , deep down everyone is in pain. some people are just better at hiding it or feel like pain is okay. a girl who seems...
425 67 20
I didn't know a meeting could change all my perspective of life. It's like I'm stuck in a romance kind of movie. Everything is PERFECT. But I'm afrai...