Hard To Forget.™

By MBCrazy1

The last we heard of Destiny, she was left crying behind her school building and pregnant, while Trey was goi... More

Chapter 1 - Regrets.
Chapter 2 - Ex, Meet Current. Current, Meet Ex.
Chapter 3 - A Pretty Heated Discussion.
Chapter 4 - Moments Like These.
Chapter 5 - Gone Missing.
Chapter 6 - You know each other?
Chapter 7 - Secrets Unfold.
Chapter 8 - Struggles.
Chapter 10 - Phase One of OGDBIBDA.
Chapter 11 - Apologizing.
Chapter 12 - The Reason Why.
Chapter 13 - Breaking The News To Daddy Dearest.
Chapter 14 - Fate Doesn't Want It.
Chapter 15 - SURPRISE!
Chapter 16 - Just Dance.
Chapter 17 - Two In One.
Chapter 18 - The Wedding.
Chapter 19 - Blast From The Past.
Chapter 20 - Another Chance?
Chapter 21 - The Dream.
Chapter 22 - Inmate C9844
Chapter 23 - A New Kind of Livid.
Chapter 24 - Prison Visit.
Chapter 25 - Welcome to the world.
Epilogue.
So ....

Chapter 9 - WYMM?

49.9K 873 447
By MBCrazy1

Chapter dedicated to her because she's the only one who said #TeamTequan. She said he's been there for those kids and Destiny and I couldn't agree more. I'm #TeamTequan too :D

_______________________________________________________________________________

Destiny.

After my text from Tequan, I practically  zoomed up the stairs leaving a very confused Trey. I shrugged him off and hopped in the shower. He would understand later.

After about an hour and a half of getting ready and six dresses, I was ready to go.

I decided on my strapless dress with my silver two-inch heels. The dress' top really make my boobs pop. Not in a slutty way or anything. Just the right amount. What girl doesn't like a little clevage? 

The dress stopped mid-thigh and showed off all of my curves, which is what I like. I don't like those long flow type dresses. I might just slip with the heels and that would be very embarassing.

For jewelry, I had on my silver golden cross that goes to about two inches past my neck. I also had the matching earrings. My mom gave me the set when I was younger. It was her favorite jewelry and I'm proud she gave it to me.

I don't wear much make-up so I had on eye-liner and mascara. Not to be cocky, but I know I have natural beauty. Why ruin it with that barbie stuff? Again, not cocky, confidence.

I double-checked my self in my full-length mirror and grinned at my results.

All-in-all....I look fucking sexy!

With one last turn in the mirror, I grabbed my purse, iPhone, and headed for the stairs. Once I was down the stairs, I noticed that everyone, minus the twins, was around the TV watching Step Up 3D.

Nobody noticed I walked into the room until I tripped on air and my feet stumbled underneath me, causing me to almost fall.

It's a good thing I didn't or my dress may have ripped.

Their heads turned in my direction and all their draws dropped. Including my father!

"Well?" I mumbled, biting my lower lip, "How do I look?"

Nobody spoke. Well this is awkward and a total confidence blower. The smile I had immediately wiped from my face. Did I really look that bad?

After another thirty-seconds of silence, Craig was the first one to speak.

"What the fuck do you have on?!" He screamed.

I flinched, not expecting the loudness.

"What do you mean? I have on a dress. Tequan is taking me out tonight." I explained.

"Take it off." Trey demanded.

I glared at him. "No."

"Yes!" He and Craig argued.

"Why?! There is nothing wrong with it!"

Craig began walking towards me. He eyes raked over me again, and again. I felt nervous under his gaze so I slyly to a step back. It was like he was the predator and I was the prey as his eyes took in my appearance.

"You are not going anywhere in that revealing dress. You could be raped-"

"Or worse." Trey added.

"Or worse." Craig nodded in agreement.

I huffed, rolling my eyes, "Tequan is going to be right there! That's not a good ex-"

"You look like a hoe." Craig stated simply.

I paused for a minute. Did my brother just call me?..

"A what?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Hoe."

I can't believe this! My own brother is calling me a hoe! And for what? Wearing a simple black dress!

"She does not!" Ashley said, coming to my rescue. She got off the couch to hug me. At least someone knows style. "She looks beautiful!"

"Don't compliment her at a time like this!" Trey told her.

I grinned, ignoring his comment. "Thank you, Ashley!"

She waved a hand dismissively, "Don't sweat it! Just don't be out  to late," She winked, "If you know what I mean!"

I didn't even have time to laugh at her joke because Craig and Trey were both in my face yelling. I simply stared boredly at them. No matter what they say, I'm not taking this dress off. Unless it's for Tequan! I won't hesitate then. Insert wink here!

"The hell you are going out looking like that!"

"I will murder him if he puts his hands on her!"

The joy.

"No matter what you two say, I'm not taking off this dress. You are just wasting the precious air we breathe."

Craig smirked and turned to my dad, "Dad, tell Destiny to take of that revealing dress."

My eyes widened. He is not trying to do what I think he is! The fucking prick! I am so putting all his unknown secrets on Twitter for the world to see. He is a dead man!

My father didn't say anything, making Craig's smirk disappear.

"B-But doesn't she look like a hoe?!" Craig stuttered.

Dad did nothing but shrug his shoulders and continue to watch the movie that is currently still playing.

That sent a pang in my heart. I knew we weren't on speaking terms, but he wasn't worried about well-being or anything. At least Craig and Trey tried to stop me but he didn't even bother. I would rather he say I look like a hoe than say nothing at all. I haven't heard his voice is two weeks and it's driving me insane.

My head lowered as I tried to blink away the tears. I didn't mean to make him that upset.

I heard Craig and Trey groan which automatically made me smile. They thought they would win but apparently they have not!

"Told you."

Craig glared, "I fucking swear, Destiny. If he puts his hands on you the wrong way, he's going to lose his fucking dick and you won't be able to fuck him anymore."

I could feel my face heating up. He's saying all this with my father in the room. I mean, we've been dating three-years so it's obvious we have sex. But that's not something I necessarily want my father to know. That's just flat out wrong.

"They shouldn't be fucking now." I heard Trey mumbled under his breath but I think everyone in earshot of him heard it.

"I am grown." I told both of them, "I can do what I please without your consent. Thanky you very much."

Ashley lifted her hand from the air, "You tell em' girl!"

I grinned and slapped her hand.

"I don't care if you are 'grown'. I'm big brother and that's not a threat, but a promise."

With that, he grabbed Ashley's hand and they went back to the couch to watch the movie.

I started to follow them but Trey's hand grabbed my wrist and he bagan dragging me to the guest room behind the stair case. 

The room was out of earshot from everyone. I think that's what Trey wanted. That thought scared me a little. There is no telling what he can do.

He led me to the middle of the room then went to shut the door. He leaned against it, looking bored. I couldn't really tell because the room was dark. The only light came from under the door from the hallway.

I just know his expression meant that he was getting straight to the point. He wasn't joking anymore.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Why does it matter to you?"

"I'm not fuckin' around right now Destiny. Tell me where the hell you are going." He snapped.

I sighed, "I don't know. He says it's a surprise but he said to dress formal."

I don't know why I'm telling him this. It could be because I want to get out so I don't miss Tequan or it could be that I actually like that he's being protective.

I think I'm going to go with the first one.

"When do you expect to get home?"

"I'm not sure because I don't know what we're going."

"What abou the kids?"

"Ashley and Craig agreed to watch them for the night."

He nodded, "Do you really love him?"

I paused. I didn't know what to tell him. The truth is that I love him with everything I have. He's special to me. I care for him as he cares for me. If I told Trey this, it would hurt him. He has said countless times that he still loves me and I don't want to cause him anymore hurt then I already have. It's not fair to him. Then again if I lie, he would be able to tell off the back and he would think I was doing it to make him feel better.

Either one ends badly.

Trey squeezed his eyes shut, "Do you...really love him?"

"I-I do." I cleared my throat, "I do really love him."

Saying those words made the whole in my heart get a little bigger, making it the size of a quarter. I love Tequan, I honest to God love that man, but Trey was my first love and he will always have that whole in my heart even if the rest is taken by someone else.

He laughed humorlessly, "So that it? We forget about us? After every damn thing we've been through?"

"Trey.." I whispered, "Please. Not now."

He pushed himself off the door to stand directly infront of me. He was a couple feet away and I prayed he stayed in his spot.

"If not now, then when?" He asked.

He was standing close enough to where I could see every emotion flicker through his eyes. Pain, anger, devastation, hurt, disappointment and so much more that made my heart clench.

I sighed, "I thought-"

"We were going to try to be friends," He finished for me, " I get it! But you know damn well I can't do that when you're dressed like that-" He motioned towards my dress, "-for other men!"

I began to grow angry.

I scoffed, "That's not my damn problem! He's my fucking boyfriend! He can see me dressed however!"

"You never even gave me a chance to be with you. Even when we were seventeen, you pushed me away and pushed me away."

I grimaced, "Where the hell did that even come from?! You're the reason we never got together in High School. You're the one who had the reputation of a player. You're the one who got another woman pregnant. You're..." I gulped, already feeling the tears coming on, "You're the one who chose to leave me alone." I whispered.

I hated myself for being so vulnerable around him. Three years of not crying then he suddenly comes back and it feels like I'm crying twenty-four-seven. I feel like such a cry baby! Why can't I suck it up and get over him?

Because you're meant to be, My heart whispered.

I chose to ignore it and continued ranting when I noticed he was now speechless.

"What did you think? You were just going to come back here and everything would pick up from where it left off? That's not how it works. After that stunt you pulled that night behind the building," I shook my head, "I don't know why I'm talking to you. We didn't speak for a month, and you decide to tell me you're moving across the country the same night. Even if we weren't on speaking terms, you could have told me so I would have at least been expecting it.

I understand you went to pursue your dreams. I totally understand that. I would have been willing to let you go. It would have hurt me, but I would have known that I was letting you go, but you were going to come back to me. You just up and left and...I didn't know if you were going to come back."

I finally got all of my feelings off my chest. Three years worth, and it feels fucking great. It feels as if a five hundred pound weight has been lifted off my shoulder.

"You lost the chance to have me when you got on that plane three years ago."

My purse began to vibrate, so I pulled my phone out. It was a message from Tequan.

From: Tequann

'Your carriage awaits you, my princess.'

He didn't text in slang. He has got to be planning something.

When I looked up from my phone, I noticed Trey was having an internal battle with himself. I didn't want to hear anything he had to say so I walked passed him and out the door to my house without a word to anyone.

Nothing was going to ruin this night.

__________________________

Trey.

After she left, I was fiighting with myself on whether to follow her or not.

I wanted to follow her so bad but that might end in her blowing up in my face. But if I don't, it feels like she's walking out of my life forever and she will never come back.

I decided to let her be. Walking out of the guest room, I walked upstairs to my room. I plopped myself on the bed face first and screamed into my pillow.

I didn't know what else to do. I have tried everything with this girl. I love her so much it hurts. I love her straight to the core. My heart aches at the thought of her being someone elses. My breathing unevens when she walks into the room.

My door opened and Craig stepped in. Giving me a sad smile, he walked over to my bed, sitting on the edge.

We didn't say anything at first which made me wonder what he was in here for in the first place. It was obvious he wanted to talk so why isn't he doing it?

"You alright, bro?" He asked.

I sat up, leaning on my headboard, "To be honest, I don't know. Your sister is going to make me lose my mind."

He laughed, "She's known for doing that. Why do you think I'm so messed up?"

I nodded. I couldn't find it in me to laugh, which I knew he was trying to do.

"Look bro. My sister is stubborn. She's the type of person who doesn't realize what they have until they lost it. Take my dad for example. She made him upset so he's not talking to her. The look she got earlier when he didn't care what she was wearing says everything. She misses him. She misses his over-protectiveness and most likely his voice too since he doesn't say a word around her. She didn't realize she would miss those things when the words came out of her mouth." He explained.

I let his words soak in for a while. What he saying was true. I know her and she was close to her dad even though they hadn't been together her whole life and after all that bullshit.

"You followin' me, bro?"

I nodded, "So you're saying if Destiny lost me, she would then realize her true feelings for me?"

His face lit up, "Exactly! All you have to do is-"

"Make her jealous!" I grinned.

Craig nodded in agreement.

"You have to help me." I told him.

He shrugged, "Cool. I would rather have you with my baby sister than that dickhead she's with now."

Yeah, Destiny is going to love me after this!

_______________________________

Destiny.

Tequan had sent a limo to come and pick me up. I don't know what to expect, but it has to be something big considering he rented a limo!

After about a thirty minute drive, the limo driver pulled up to this fancy french restaurant called 'La vie des Amoureux'. It's a restaurant for couples.

Come to think of it, it's actually where Tequan and I first met.

I was the third wheel on one of Janay's dates and it was the same with Tequan except for one of his friends. He decided to come up to me and flirt. I was very flattered and ecentually we had ditched the place. He didn't even care if I was pregnant. I had fallen for him so early but decided to wait.

Upon seeing the building, I couldn't help but stop the grin from spreading across my face. That was one of the best days ever.

The driver of the limo opened my door and escorted me to the entrance of the restaurant. He didn't say a word to me the whole way here. It made me feel lonely.

As we got closer to the entrance, I could see Tequan dressed in a black tuxedo. It clunch to him perfectly. He was mouth watering!

"Hello, beautiful." He greeted me with a grin.

"Hello, handsome."

"Shall we get this night started?" He asked, holding out his arm.

"We shall." I replied.

We went to the reservation table and Tequan gave them his last name and we were immediately escorted to a table right in the middle of the restaurant.

Mindless chatter was going on all around us and it really made me feel like I was in a restaurant fit for a queen.

We placed our drink and orders and engaged in each others conversation.

"How did you do all this?!" I exclaimed.

"Classes got canceled so I decided to go ahead set it up. I was going to wait but I was like 'why not now?'"

I shook my head, "Why did you do all of this?" I asked.

He grabbed my hand from across the table, "I just wanted to show you how special you are to me."

I gave his hand a light squeeze, "You have done more than that."

Our food came and it was delicious. Tequan ordered us dessert, triple fudge chocolate cake.

The waiter came back and sat the tray on our table. It was silver and had a lid with a handle. I was waiting for Tequan to open it but he never did so I did.

I pulled the lid off the tray and gasped at what was underneath.

I looked across the table to ask Tequan what this was about, only to find he wasn't in front of me.

He was beside me, grinning.

 On one knee with the same ring on the tray.

My hands flew to my mouth as I let out an audible gasp. I could immediately feel the tears well up in my eyes. He isn't about to do what I think he is!

"Destiny, these three years with you have been amazing. You have been everything I have ever wanted in a girl. Independent, smart, funny, beautiful, everything. I don't think- no I know- a more perfect woman will come across my life. I know we're young but love has no age. Will you let me have the honor of calling you my wife? Will You Marry Me?"

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N- Ahhh! Major cliffhanger! Hehe! :D I had to do it. I'm famous for the cliffies!

Comment, Fan, & Vote!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 18.8K 37
Note: This was written when I was 13. It is very much a product of my little tween mind at the time. Please approach with caution. *** Shay Barron i...
684K 11.6K 32
"Oh god," I made little gasping sounds, unable to stop my eyes from rereading the note again and again."This can't be happening." Love conquers all...
834K 8.5K 16
Calliope's ex-boyfriend, her high school sweetheart, crash-landed back into her life like a rom-com sequel she never ordered, ready to rewrite the sc...
76.4K 2.7K 26
Seventeen year old Lou is used to being the popular girl until her dads accident. It put him into a coma and she completely shut herself down causing...