Sweet Talker || Diabolik Love...

Autorstwa iSugarWarrior

ѕωєєт тαℓкєя (Y/n) (L/n) a girl who was always alone. Being alone caused her to lose her emotions and... Więcej

Chapter 1:The beginning
Chapter 2: Vampires
Chapter 3: Run for your life!
Chapter 4: School
Chapter 5: First Bite
Chapter 6: Girl in the mirror
Chapter 7: Making you mine
Chapter 8: I belong to no one!
Chapter 9: Confession?
Chapter 10: Make a Choice
Chapter 11: Not your Waifu
Chapter 12: Yui's Dead?
Chapter 13: A nickname I don't mind
Chapter 14: Weird Dreams? Or Terrible Pasts? Maybe Both?
Chapter 15: Cordelia
Chapter 16: Ghost in my body
Chapter 16 PT.2: Beatrix Vs. Cordelia
Chapter 17: Goodbye...
Chapter 18: Protect Eve?
Chapter 19: Kidnapped
Chapter 20:Becoming Eve
Chapter 21 : I love you
Chapter 22: I'm not sorry
Chapter 23: First friend, First Love
Chapter 24: Back to School
Chapter 26: Yuma? Bear? Edgar?
Chapter 27: I hate you, I love you
Chapter 28: Mrs. Sakamaki
Chapter 29: Burned to Death
Chapter 30: I choose...
♜ Voting begins here... ♜
Subaru Ending
Subaru Epilogue
Shu Ending
Shu Epilogue
Ayato Ending
Ayato Epilogue
1k special
Ruki Ending
Ruki Epilogue
Reiji Ending
Reiji Epilogue
Yuma Ending
2k special
Yuma Epilogue
Kanato Ending
Kanato Epilogue
Kou Ending
Mystic Messenger X Reader
Kou Epilogue
Laito Ending
Laito Epilogue
Azusa Ending
Azusa Epilogue
Chapter Thirty One: Dark Fate Route A
Chapter Thirty One: Dark Fate Route B (Carla Ending)
Chapter Thirty One: Dark Fate Route C (Shin Ending)
Chapter Thirty two: [ Sad Ending ]Our Last "I love you"
Chapter Thirty Three: [Filler Chapter] Yui's Demise
Chapter Thirty Four: [True Ending] Sweet Talker
★ Chapter Thirty Five: [Epilogue/ Sequel Trailer] A new year ★
3k special
Sequel is out
4k Special PT.1
4k Special PT.2
5k special
♘Facts about Sweet Talker and Sweet Silence + Q&A ♘
6k Special

Chapter 25: Arguments, with Tsunbunny and Kou,ft. Reiji and Ruki

19.9K 772 669
Autorstwa iSugarWarrior

《Your P.o.v》

Our teacher watched us walk in, tapping her foot impatiently.

"You're excused this last time, Azul, only cause you helped (Y/n) back to class after being gone so long."

"Oh thank god!" Azul said, loudly earning a couple of snickers from classmates.

"Yagami-Sensei here's all the homework I missed," I said, handing her my work.

"Good job (Y/n), staying caught up on work is good!"

I smiled at my awesomeness.

"Now sit down troublemakers!" She slapped a ruler on her desk.

"Yes Ma'am!" Azul and I said synchronized and sat down.

《COOKING CLASS》

Laito was my cooking partner. I basically cooked everything, he was just a food tester. But every time he tried a different food I made, it was always the same answer. "It's good but it's missing something." Sometimes he'd change the word good to delicious or yummy, but otherwise all the same.

"Try this." I said, sliding over  a plate of takoyaki. Ayato really shouldn't have ditched today.

"Feed me Waifu~"

"No."

"Then I won't try it."

"Fine I don't give a damn." I was about to bite the Takoyaki, but Laito took it. That fucking asshole took my food.

"How is it?"

"It's delicious of course!~ But something is missing..."

"What is it?" I asked

"Hmm... I forgot."

"Alright, now try this." I said, putting some dango up to his mouth. Same thing,

"It's missing something."

Laito finished the last thing I made which was taro flavored mochi.

"Hmmm...I just figured out what was missing!~"

"What is it" Laito cut me off by pressing his lips against my lips, but pulled back quickly since the teacher had turned his head this way. The teacher looked away

"The taste of my Waifu's lips." Laito smirked.

"Pervert!!!! ARE YOU TRYING TO GIVE ME MOUTH HERPES?!!!"

The bell rang for lunch.

I stormed out the class angrily.

I walked through the hallways looking for Yui. Then I saw Shu and Yuma talking on the stairs, well sorta. Shu was sitting on the stairs when Yuma talked to him.

"Oi! NEET You're in the way. Move!" Yuma said.

"I can sit here, if I want to." Shu said. Ahh Shu, that rebel. Oh wait no, he's just lazy.

"Huh?!" Yuma bent down to where he was sitting, to face him.

"Just pass if you want to pass." Shu said simply.

"Tch" Yuma stepped over him and continued passed him. Shu closed his eyes, but I could sense a bit of a troubled emotion from him. I came up to him and sat next to him.

"Hi Shu."

"What do you want?" He asked.

"You."

"Lewd wo "

"That is for you to hear this pickup line I made." I interrupted.

"Fine." I took out one of his earbuds, and he glared. I smiled like I didn't do anything in wrong.

I got up and posed dramatically, " You may fall from the sky..." *changes pose, "You fall from a tree..."

*last pose *"But the best way to fall-

Is in love with me."

I finished bending down gesturing a hand to him. You may fall from the sky , you may fall from a tree, but the best way to fall is in love with me. DAMN, I'm way smoooothh!

He closed his eyes and put his earbuds back on, " Why fall in love when you can fall asleep." He said drifting off.

"Party Pooper! I was only playing."

"Now that you've wasted my time, you owe me." Shu said.

"Pshh. No." I left him there, at least he looked a little happier... wait what the hell am I doing? Why would I want him to be happier?!

I walked through the halls and saw Kou talking to a group of girls. Then he saw me. It looked like he was going to call out me but then someone grabbed me and pulled me out of his view. It was Subaru. He glared angrily. I ignored it,

"Hey! I missed you Subaru-kun!" Then I hugged him. He pulled back quickly and dragged me or should I say teleported to the roof.

" He pushed me against the bars of the roof and trapped me between his arms.

"Is it your choice?" He asked. I didn't understand. I mean shit, you can't just asked questions like that, how the hell am I supposed to understand.

"Are you staying with them because you want to?!" He yelled angrily. I didn't say anything. Sure the Mukami Household is much more hospitable, but Yui was with the Sakamaki's.

I looked down a bit but spoke, "I'm not going to lie to you Subaru-kun, I am staying there because I want to." 

He looked down, disappointed and betrayed.

"WHY?!!" He screamed at me leaning closer to my face pushing, me even more against the bars.

"Don't pull that bullshit on me!" I shouted.

"WHY YOU ASK?! BECAUSE IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GUYS EVEN WANT ME BACK!" I continued. They didn't really care I was gone, so that's why I didn't bother on trying to come back.

" The only damn person who looked for me after I was kidnapped was fucking Ayato!"

"SO QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU CARE I LEFT! IF YOU REALLY CARED YOU WOULD HAVE COME AFTER ME!!!" I yelled tears pouring out my eyes. He doesn't care, so why is he acting like he does. Between the two of us, it's only me cares for him.

" I DIDN'T COME AFTER YOU BECAUSE I THOUGHT YOU WOULD COME BACK FOR ME! I THOUGHT YOU WOULD SHOW ME THAT WOMEN AREN'T HARD TO UNDERSTAND. I THOUGHT YOU WOULD...show me how to love..." Subaru trailed looking down. I never dreamed of the day my Tsunbunny would say something like this.

"Is that what you wanted Subaru? You wanted me to teach you how to love?" I asked holding his shirt. He didn't reply right away but looked into my eyes.

"Damn Sweet Talker... Why do you make me feel this wa"

*Clap*...*Clap*...*Clap...I heard slow clapping. Subaru and I turned our heads and we saw Kou.

"Get the fuck out Kou. You're ruining the moment!" I told him. 

"Eh~ Subaru-kun, I didn't know you loved (Y/)-chan." Kou said his eye flashing red.

"Tch."

"Well if won't say you want her then I'll just take her!~" Kou said pulling me out of Subaru's grasp. Subaru didn't do anything.

"Okay! I'll just take C Neko-chan!~" Kou was dragging me, but then Subaru took my hand.

He pulled me back and bit into my shoulder. After taking some blood he pulled back and pointed to mark on my shoulder. Fucking shit, why didn't I see this coming! Dammit I had one job and that was not to get bit.

"See this mark?! That means she's mine!!!" Tsunbunny pulled back.

"Huh~ What mark?" Kou asked, then he swiftly took me out of Subarus grasp and bit down exactly where he bit, but his fangs dug in deeper.

"Agh! That hurts stop!" I cried out in pain.

" You fucking prick! YOU'RE SO DEAD!" Subaru raised his fists, ready to beat the shit out of Kou when someone had entered the scene.

"Shouldn't you all be in class?" Two people said at the same time. It was Ruki and Reiji. They glared at each other. Holy shit the greatest showdown of history.

"Eh~ no fun!" Kou disappeared, but before he did he whispered something in my ear,

" I won't let them have you." Subaru left angrily, probably gonna take out his anger by knocking down a couple of trees. 

"I'll be going now." I said avoiding them, but before I could leave completely I heard Ruki say something.

"When we get home, you better be expecting punishment." Ruki said to me. I was about to complain, but then Reiji spoke,

"Who ever said she was going home with you?" Reiji said, pushing his glasses up.

Deciding not to get in another argument I left secretly to music class.

A/n; WOOH! 3k reads! Thank you guys so much!~ Please vote, comment, and  follow! Like always thank you for reading. I'll see ya guys later!~

~Master

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

173K 6.2K 27
『 sakamaki shu x reader x sakamaki reiji 』 Being a very bored girl, you decide to go out and find yourself some adventure that would forever keep yo...
294K 7.3K 56
Falling for the eldest brother of a family of vampires is complicated, especially if he doesn't like you back.... or does he? When you find out he do...
224K 6.8K 35
When a small boy is found abandoned in the woods the local vampire knew he had to look after him and take him back to his house. A small child is thr...
64.5K 1.2K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...