Transformers Oneshots

By PrincessAura273

This is a collect of Oneshots I'll write from time to time. Don't really have a update schedule for this, I'l... More

1. Optimus Prime & Liege Maximo
2. Bumblebee & Knockout
3. I Just Can't Wait To Be King (Music Nation)
4. Spike & Carly Witwickey
5. Jazz & Remix
7. Pretenders
Ko-fi
PayPal

6. Drift & Hina

323 9 6
By PrincessAura273

This one shot is based off of my "Code" books, which is a Drift X OC series. The one shot is set in an alternate timeline than that of the story. Enjoy!

*******

The energon that coursed through Drift's veins was boiling hotter than the smelting pits of Darkmount. After celebrating their wedding with his beloved on Earth, the two of them were on their way to Hedonia for their honeymoon, until something went terribly, terribly wrong. Their ship was intercepted by the DJD while they were at a orbital pit stop to get more fuel for their ship, and Hina was taken from him.

Drift knew that the DJD were using Hina as a hostage so they could get to him. Like a game of cat and mouse where they were the mouse and he was the cat. He was on their hit list after all, a list of Decepticons who had left the cause during the war.

And he knew exactly where they had taken her.

He flew his ship back to the planet Delphi, the DJD's main stomping grounds. While Drift may not be strong enough to fight the entire team at once, he prayed to Primus his skills were enough to sneak inside their base, free Hina, and escape.

Drift hid his ship just behind a steep hill of snow. When it was cloaked, Drift made his way up the hill, reaching to the top as he caught a bird's eye view of the DJD's base of operations.

"Hang on, Hina..." He spoke quietly to himself as he transformed into his vehicle mode, cruising down the hill of snow as she swiftly transformed back into his robot mode, leaping into the air as he kicked a large circular side vent open, landing into a ventilation shaft. He closed the opening before opening another hatch in the floor, poking his helm out slowly to reveal a dark hallway.

He spotted a securtiy camera near by. Once it turned to face away from him, Drift jumped down, pressing his back against the wall. He waited for the right moment, before swiftly moving with such speed and grace, he avoid every security camera he saw, before taking cover at an intersection, barreling into a hallway.

"Too slow," he grinned, standing up as he came to a doorway.

The Cell Block. Hina was in there, he could feel it.

His optics scanned the whole area, and he felt a nagging sensation that something was not quite right. Of course there had been surveillance, that was to be expected with the DJD, but what about all their guards, Warriors, enforcers, and drones? It just didn't seem right.

Regardless, he kept an optic out, and crept alongside the edges of things, moving lightly, as it was essential. Something though was continually nagging him the closer he got, and he finally stopped and turned around quickly scanning the area quickly. Everything appeared almost normal, until the light's beam shifted and broke into a million different ones. Drift looked up, and saw the cloaked silhouette of one very large mech.

Narrowing his optics, he drew both swords, staring down the mech with as much malice as he could muster. 'This,' he thought, 'is the perfect opportunity to make them PAY for what they have done,'

"I was wondering when you would come," the mech spoke. He dropped down from the ceiling, landing just a few feet away from the samurai. He had a purple paint job with red piercing optics, and had the Decepticon symbol as his face. He was a tall and built mech, maybe just a bit taller than Drift.

The samurai glared at the mech before him, "Tarn." He hissed. The leader of the Decepticon Justice Devision.

"It has been a long time, Deadlock." Tarn replied. His voice was smooth and cunning, yet deadly all at the same time. He snapped the metal digits of his servos and the back of the room suddenly lit up. There were metal bars, from a cage. Inside that cage, was a very familiar femme. She was tied to chains on a pole, energon dripping from the side of her mouth.

"Relax, she's alive. Just merely unconscious," Tarn assured the mech. "I wanted my men to bring her in unharmed, but she put up quite the fight."

"In order to stay away from this, Tarn," Drift spat. "You don't need to involve her, she has never had anything to do with any of this, and she never will," he insisted, resisting every circuit in his frame that was screaming him to run to his beloved and snatch her up. But the leader of the DJD had retained that title without superiority in EVERYTHING. Caution, as much as it pained him, was everything. "You could have had them come after me, and your mission would have been complete. None of all these hostage situations would have arisen with bargaining chips on both sides,"

Standing on the defensive, he continued to cautiously watch the mech, still feeling off... "What's your endgame? What are you playing at?"

"Ah, but where's the fun in that if we just took you? That would be too easy," Tarn replied. "And whether you like it or not, she is involved in this. How, you may ask? From the first moment she stepped into your life."

Tarn placed a servo on the bars of the cage, scanning the femmes frame. "However, I'm willing to give you a chance to save her. If you can defeat even one of us in battle, I will allow the two of you to go free, and I'll personally cross your name off our list."

"...Us?" Drift repeated.

A dark chuckled filled the room as a giant Decepticon, much bigger and wider than Tarn punched his way into the room through the floor. It looked like he had a circular shredder machine in his stomach, the blades spinning around violently within his body.

"I believe you know, Tesarus."

A voice began to stir as Hina slowly opened her optics, poking her helm up at the sight of her spark mate standing between two members of the DJD.

"Drift?" She yelped.

"What's it going to be?" Tarn questioned.

His optics darted back and forth, trying and struggling to come to any sort of conclusion, meeting both Tarn's and Hina's gazes, feeling his spark run a million miles an hour, and his processor ache. He didn't really have any good options, he realized, watching the blue lifeblood leak out of her systems. Tearing his gaze from Hina, he scowled at the mechs, before his mask fell into place.

"Bring it." He snarled.

Tesarus roared, charging at the mech as he leaned forward, his arms reaching out. Drift saw his chance, flipping his sword around as he jabbed the mech in the face with the end point of his swords handle. Tesarus roared from the pain, grabbing his helm as he stepped back.

With him disabled, Drift quickly bolted around, just barely deflecting a punch from Tarn with his sword. "Quick reflexes," Tarn commented.

As the two of them continued their fight, Hina watched, feeling completely useless that she couldn't help in someway. She looked up towards the pole she was chained to, noticing that it didn't go all the way to the ceiling. An idea came to mind. She pushed her self up to her pedes, shimming the chains up with her, before she placed her pedes on the pole, and slowly began to climb up the pole.

Drift and Tarn fought back and fourth. At one point Tarn caught Drift's wrist, twisting it as he was forced to drop his weapon, and Tarn spun the mech around, pinning his arm to his back. "It's useless to fight us. Don't worry; We'll take good care of your precious Hina."

With a furious roar, he leapt back and knocked Tarn to the ground, twisting free, even as his arm was caught and snagged, energon slowly seeping to the surface. He was down to one blade, but he wouldn't give up.

He couldn't give up! Snarling he lunged for the mech and caught a main line, though his own blood spattered on the faceplate of his assailant before Tarn began to bleed.

Drift removed his blade from Tarn's wound, leaving the Decepticon to moan in his pain as he reached over and picked up his other blade from the floor.

At the same time, Hina reached to the top of the pole, leaping up as the chains sprung free and she collapsed to the floor. Shoving the heavy chains off of her now that she was lose, she sprang up to her pedes to face Drift, only for a look of pure terror to be castes upon her faceplate.

"Drift, BEHIND YOU!" She screamed as she summoned her bo-staff, hammering away at the door of the cage.

The samurai whirled around, nothing Terarus shake off his head wound, his spinning blades roaring to life as he stalked towards the mech.

Drift was already busy dodging left and right, and barely got out of the way of the much more feral mech's strike, though he slightly lost his balance, and swore when he cut himself again, but with a much greater depth than before.

Shaking his servo and daring to look at the new wound, however fleetingly, he quickly realized that he was losing, and he had to possibly face the possibility that he would not make it out of this fight alive. The mechs, however much he had damaged them, were tougher, bigger, and more durable than he was. Drift blocked yet another blow and growled, baring his denta furiously, a shockingly enormous amount of anger pulsing through his spark.

"Aw, did the puny little Autobot hurt himself?" The Decepticon teased. "That should teach you to never cease from the Decepticon cause."

With one final and heavy swing with her staff, Hina dented the door, breaking the lock as she pushed her way out of the cage. Her optics met the scene before her, Terarus' arm pushing down against Drift's body, the samurai slowly kneeling closer to the floor with his injured servo and arm. She looked around desperately, and with a heavy heave she grabbed the chains in one servo, still holding her bo-staff with the other. She charged forward, using her bo-staff to lunge herself into the air like an Olympic athlete.

"Shred on this!" She yelled, throwing the chains into Terarus' stomach, and they got caught in his blades! They stopped violently, messing with the Decepticon's circuitry as he suddenly stepped away from Drift, collapsing to his knees and vomiting energon from his mouth.

With now both Decepticons distracted, Hina quickly ran over to her sparkmate, sliding to her knees when she was near. "Drift! Are you alright?!"

He pulled her closer and vented. "Better now that you're here, Sweetspark." He grimaced as he tried to stand and keep her as close as he could. "Primus, are you alright? He didn't hurt you, did he?" However, he didn't let her reply, and pushed her out of the way of the angry 'Cons. "I'll fragging kill you both!" he spat dangerously, daring to try and lunge for their throats.

With a swift spin kick, Drift kicked them both in the face, knocking them to the side before he grabbed Hina's arm with his good servo and sprinted. "Run!"

They leaped over the hole in the floor, bolting out of the room.

"Come on, Princess," Drift grinned. "We still have our honeymoon to attend to."

*****

The space flight maybe lasted a few days but it was worth it in the end. Drift and Hina decided to fly to Hedonia to spend their honeymoon. Hina felt bad that Drift missed out during the Lost Light visit, so now he finally had his chance to see what he had missed out on.

Once they landed, they made their way into the hotel, checking in before climbing into the elevator. Drift had reserved a suite for them at one of the top hotels on the planet. Their room had an amazing view of the main city, with a incredible skyline.

Hina couldn't help but squeal with excitement as they entered their suite, taking in the surroundings. "Look at this place! This is amazing!"

Drift could not be convinced to completely tear his gaze apart from his beloved bonded, though he did glance around and smile at her unmistakable joy. "I suppose you're happy with these arrangements?"

"Happy? I'm overjoyed!" She beamed, running over and hugging the mech. "You, my samurai, are the greatest! I can't wait to show you around! You totally missed out when we were on the Lost Light!"

He raised an optic ridge slyly "So I've been told," Drift said playfully, his grin warping into a smirk. "I know very little about Hedonia, sweetspark." He admitted, gently caressing Hina's helm as he held her. "Would you care to enlighten me?"

"There's the Lube Pits, the Temple of The Raging Prism..." She listed, counting her fingers before she frowned. "But we checked in so late, it's probably closed by now. I suppose we're stuck here until morning."

"That's not such a bad thing, is it?" Drift pried as he moved over towards the gorgeous balcony, the stars twinkling brightly above them. "Stargazing can be quite entertaining, especially on other planets,"

"Yeah," Hina agreed, leaning against the railing. "The stars are shining bright tonight. Reminds me of Cybertron."

"We will return to our friends on Cybertron soon enough," Drift replied, wrapping his arms around the femme, his chin resting on her shoulder before kissing her on her cheek. "But until then, it's just you and me."

Hina blushed at the token of affection. "So, what do you suggest we do while we star gaze, my samurai?"

"I will admit, beloved, you are quite... Enchanting," he murmured as he continued to fix his intent gaze on her, though he shook his helm slowly. "I still cannot believe you would want a mech like me to be with a femme like you. I still feel unworthy of having you at all,"

Hina gently placed a servo on his cheek and turned his helm to face her. "It saddens me to hear you speak like that...Drift, you are far more worthy than you realize. Of all of my years, you've made me feel so happy and loved, and for that and much more, I am grateful."

"Thank you for your kind words, Hina," Drift smiled, gently turning the femme completely around to face him, caressing the side of her faceplate with his servo. "I love you."

"I love you more," Hina smiled back, gently kissing the mech.

Drift smiled into the kiss before moving his servos down to wrap his arms around his sparkmates waist, pulling her closer towards him as he deepened the kiss before replying, "I love you most."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 36 18
A book of Transformer one-shots. This book will have one-shots you request & one-shots I think of. Verses I do: - G1 -MTMTE/LL - TFP - RID -Rescue Bo...
33.7K 538 75
This will be a oneshot book of tfp styled characters. These will be requests from my fans. I decided to transfer these stories because there are way...
61.4K 1.1K 154
A book of Transformer one-shots. This book will have one-shots you request & one-shots I think of. Verses I do: - G1 -MTMTE/LL - TFP - RID -Rescue Bo...
249K 4K 19
_________ I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS _______ There is a break between new and old one-shots- the older one-shots will not be deleted and shall simply b...