Sheer Heart Attack

By JustRogTaylorLove

Isabella Marins Linstey, is a young Brazilian chef who lives in London. She studied at the prestigious French... More

Chapter 01 - You have to get married, Roger.
Chapter 02 - A solution will appear.
Chapter 03 - Isabella can marry Roger.
Chapter 04 - The Bridal Agreement
Chapter 05 - Fight from the Inside
Chapter 06 - The meeting
Chapter 07 - The Meeting - Part 2
Chapter 08 - You'll be a loser, Roger Meddows Taylor.
Chapter 09- Friction.
Chapter 10 - Confusions in Brighton / New life in London
Chapter 11 - The first fight of friends - First half of 1972
Chapter 12 - I Hate Roger Meddows Taylor - Second Half of 1972.
Chapter 13 - The Silver Bracelet
Chapter 14 - 1973 - The signs
Chapter 15 - 1973 - The Dating of Roger
Chapter 16 - 1973 - The Dating of Isabella and Luke
Chapter 17 - 1973 / Forever grateful to you.
Chapter 18 - December 1973
Chapter 19 - I'm in love with another woman, Bella / January 1974.
Chapter 20 - Keeping Your Feelings / January 1974
Chapter 22 - Knife / March 1974
Chapter 23 - Tour in America / Treason / Nightmare - April - May 1974.
Chapter 24 - Do you want to date me? / May 1974.
Chapter 25 - Confusions / second half 1974
Chapter 26 - Night of Love / Love of My Life / 1975 / Part 01
Chapter 27 - Touring / 1975 / Part 02
Chapter 28 - Drugs/1975/Part 3
Chapter 29 - Ridge Farm / Michael Meddows / 1975 / Part 4
Chapter 30 - Plan macabre / 1975 / Part 5
Chapter 31 - He Deserves a Second Chance, Roger / 1975 / Part 6.
Chapter 32 - A New Plan / I'm Love With My Car / 1975 / Part 7
Chapter 33 - A NIGHT AT THE OPERA / 1975 / Part 8
Chapter 34 - Hammersmith Odeon / 1975 / Part 9
Chapter 35 - Love Jury in Brighton / 1975 / Final part
Chapter 36 - The End of Everything / January 1976
Chapter 37 - Our courtship ended / The car accident / January 1976.
Chapter 38 - New Life / February 1976
Chapter 39 - The Other Side / February-March 1976
Chapter 40 - Life of Rock Star / A car under the trench / May 1976
Chapter 41 - / Investigation / Festa Junina / The kidnapping / June - July 1976
Chapter 42 - The death of Isabella? / July 1976
Chapter 43 - He Still Loves You / July 1976
Chapter 44 - Dominique Beyrand / August-September-1976
Chapter 45 - Show at Hyde Park / David Bowie / September 1976.
Chapter 46 - Drowse / A Day at the Races / October-November-December 1976
Chapter 47 - I Have No Luck in Love / January-February-March 1977
Chapter 48 - Heart of Ice / April - May - June 1976
Chapter 49 - Problems / July 1977
Chapter 50 - It's Late / August 1977
Chapter 51 - Debbie Harry and Dominique / August 1977
Notes
Chapter 52 - Recapping the first chapters
Chapter 53 - Recapping first chapters/Part 2
Chapter 54 - Recapping first chapters/Final
Chapter 55 - Housewife / Boom - Boom Cha! / October 1977
Chapter 56 - News of the World / You acted as a prostitute / October 1977
Chapter 57 - Suicide / November - December 1977
Chapter 58 - Bracelet
Chapter 59 - I Love You / Contract Breach / Last chapter.

Chapter 21 - My Girl / The Kiss - February / March 1974

123 5 1
By JustRogTaylorLove

POV Roger

Melbourne, Australia.

January 28, 1974

The boys and I are attending a musical event in the Melbourne city of Australia, which runs for three days and the event is located in a rural area of ​​255 hectares.

The boys and I performed on Saturday and it was chaos, overall. It all started because the event organizers wanted us to use their employees, apart from lighting and sound, but we brought our own staff. There was discussion before the band's introduction, until they agreed to use our equipment, but when we went to assemble our equipment and instruments, a popular Australian rock band invaded the stage and began to assemble their instruments at the same time. We said that we would first appear before us, but, they said they would be them, because they were already on the schedule, when we saw, the two bands were scheduled to play at the same time. What the fuck. We discussed and talked with the organization of the event and at the end we were first introduced but we were harassed by the event presenter and by the public itself, yet we introduced ourselves. But, it was a fiasco. The public threw cans of beer, empty bottles and even rocks.

At the end of the presentation Freddie said:

- When we get back to Australia, Queen will be the biggest band in the world!

The next day we returned to London and commented to our friends that our presentation was a fiasco in Melbourne.

"You're talented, you're going to get over this hostility, you're going to tour Oceania once Queen is known around the world," Bella said, encouraging the boys and me.

February 1974 ...

After we got back from Melbourne, Bella told us everything that happened and the threat that Jena had made to her. I told Bella that I'm going to get satisfaction from Jena and that she has no right to threaten her and that I broke up with Jena because she wanted to, by sheer will.

"Please, Rog, do not go after her and do not comment on what happened." Jena is crazy and if you do, she will not leave me alone, "Bella said.

"Bella, she can not and has no right to threaten you," I said in disgust.

"Rog, I promise if she does any more threats I'll let you know, okay?" But for now, do not talk to her. Bella asked.

"Okay, my angel, I will not talk to her," I said, hugging Bella and kissing her cheek.

My God, what's happening to me? Whenever I'm with Bella, my heart goes off. It's been a long time since I first met Bella, when I almost hit her, she caught my eye, but then we became great friends over time and our friendship became more and more strong. I have come to know not only Bella's beauty, but her character, her integrity, her justice, her sweet side and also her flaws like stubbornness, jealousy, besides being a bit temperamental. But, its defect near its qualities becomes small. I'm in love with Bella, if I stayed with Jena, it was just to forget my friend, but, I can not. I do not know if Bella feels the same for me, a very different feeling of friendship. I do not know how much longer I can bear to hide my feelings. When I returned to London, I decided to tell the boys what I felt for my friend. Freddie, Bri, and Deacy said they would not comment on the girls and commented that I should tell Bella shortly before it's too late. The same day, I went to the apartment where Clare lives alone and opened my heart to my sister and said everything I feel for Bella.

"I knew there was a stronger feeling for Bella, much more than friendship," smiled my sister. "And I'm sure she's on her side too, but she still has not noticed." You are great friends, but everyone already notices the passionate looks you exchange for each other. Open your heart to Bella without fear. Count me my brother.

I smiled at my sister Clare and hugged her, thanking her for her support.

"I will declare myself, but not now, at the right time. I'll tell Mom how I feel about Bella. Right now, thank you very much for the support my sister. I love you so much, Clare.

"Mother will be very happy. She loves Bella. I love you too, my brother, and count on me, "said Clare, smiling.

The beginning of February was excellent for the band, because by miracle, the music press was talking very well of the band, which was done a poll and Queen was the second main band of all the United Kingdom. We are gradually gaining our space. In the second week of February, Mick Rock took pictures of the boys and me on the back cover of the album. We took pictures dressed in white and in a white setting and the photo of the great cover, was used as model of the actress Marlene Dietrich in the film The Express of Shanghai. The background of the photo was black, the boys and I were dressed in black and Freddie was in the same pose as Marlene, with Arachnid-shaped hands and Bri, Deacy and I behind Freddie, in dark clothes, face. The girls loved the photos.

"Mick, you're to be congratulated. It was a masterpiece both the photo for the cover and the photos for back covers. Bella smiled.

"Thank you for the compliment, Bella," Mick smiled at her, flirting with her.

I did not like Mick's attitude, but, Bella did not care.

"Do not be jealous of Mick, my friend," Bella said to me, hugging me. "I'm not going to fall for Mick's flirting.

I smiled at Bella and in the third week of February, the last semesters of my friend's college began.

On February 19, too, something unexpected occurred: promotional copies of Bowie's Rebel Rebel were not pressed in time to be sent to the Top of the Pops television show, so the producer of the program contacted those directly from Queen And got a spot for the band, left by Bowie and the song chosen for the show was Seven Seas of Rhye, although it has not yet been released.

Freddie did not want to record for the program, saying that it's rubbish, really the program is not very good, however, I'm sure it will help the band.

The same day nineteen was to record the program, as if we were really playing the song and we still took our friends to be in the audience, as if they were the fans and the program still reproduced many more people as if they were there. From our friends were: Les, Tim, Bella, Sue, Chrissy, Mary, Veronica and my sister Clare. The recording lasted the whole afternoon and the beginning of the night.

Two days later there was the televising debut, through the Top of the Pops and the clip gave more notoriety to the band. After recording the clip, Freddie demanded that a stylist make our costumes for our next tour in the United States of America, with Mott the Hoople.

POV Luke

After another day of college and internship, at a veterinary clinic, I go to London's most famous drug spot and talk to the main drug dealer. He hands me several packs of cocaine, marijuana, heroin, which college clients order and I review there.

"We're doing very well, Luke. He's an excellent salesman, "said the dealer.

"I do my best, boss," he said thoughtfully. "The number of customers in college has increased, after all, our product is of excellent quality.

"Good for us, and you'll have a raise on your paycheck, for the excellent performance," said the smuggler.

"Thank you," he said, trying to smile.

"What's the matter with you, Luke?" Although fortunate to be in our favor, I realized that you are far away in thoughts, what happened? Asked the trafficker.

I told my friend the drug dealer, I'm dating Bella, but I'm still in love with her, my best friend, but she does not accept my work in selling drugs and I'm also a drug user, Even, not being addicted and I still told Roger. I hate Roger. I'm not stupid and I've noticed Roger's different looks for Bella. Only she has not realized that yet.

"If you want, I can have my henchmen put an end to this white man, Luke, all you have to do is ask," said the drug dealer. "So maybe you win Bella back and tell her she's not selling any more drugs, but she's still working hideously for me.

- I thank boss and I promise that I will think about it with much affection, but, I will follow another way to reconquer Bella, she will still love me. I'll break Roger, but not in the sense that the henchmen will knock him out, I'll do away with Roger morally. She said smiling Machiavellian. "Bella will be so disappointed with Roger that he will be disgusted to see you as his friend."

POV Jena

I'm in my apartment and I open a bottle of vodka and I take it in full. I wanted Roger with me here, next to me at the moment, but he broke up with me and still had the courage to tell Bella that. She already knew everything that would happen. Damn. I already noticed that Roger is in love with Bella because, his look does not deny. Whenever he spoke of Bella, his gaze shone, like a teenager in love for the first time. I know that soon enough he can declare himself and the two of them together, but I will not allow it. I will not let Bella stay with Roger. Roger will be mine and if it is not mine, it will not be anyone else's.

POV Isabella

March 1974

Eight of March. Today is the day of the Queen II album release. There is a big party in a big hall in London for the celebration of this event. Freddie, Brian, Roger and John are beautiful. They take pictures with family members present, friends and the press are also there, present. There was a cocktail, served with a delicious dinner. There are about one hundred guests. My grandparents are present, I, Mary, Chrissy, Veronica, Clare, Tim, Les, the parents of Freddie and Kashmira, Freddie's sister, John's mother and sister, Bri's parents, Winifred, Roger's mother, and Of music producers and childhood friends of boys. Mick Rock is also present at the event, taking pictures of the boys. Freddie, Bri, John and Rog give interviews to some journalists, although Queen does not have a friendly relationship with the press, after all, the press most often detonates the boys, but until tonight everything is going well.

After dinner, Rog took me out to dance. I smiled and accepted. Rog and I laughed, after all, we are not totally good at dancing, but, we were having fun.

"Oops, Rog, pardon, I did not want to step on your foot," she said sheepishly, looking at him.

"No problem, Bella. I'm glad I'm in shoes, you're wearing a pair of sandals. If I were without a shoe, I would surely have injured my foot, I do not understand how women can wear sandals, shoes so tight and high heels and fine - Rog smiled at me.

"Rog, I'm dying of shame, I did not mean to hurt you," she said, blushing.

"It's okay, Bella," he said, kissing my face. "But how do you guys get on those crazy shoes?"

"Women are powerful, Rog, they can handle anything," he said, smiling. "We're powerful, accept that.

"You really are powerful, I can not deny it. You spell men, anyway, we're in your hands, "Roger said, looking at me intently." You're too beautiful, Bella. Your very case, you hypnotize everyone with your intelligence and beauty.

Rog and I exchanged intense glances and he wrapped my waist, affectionately and ran his hand through my black hair and hugged me tightly.

"The smell of her perfume is perfect, it's addictive," Rog said, kissing my face and head.

I felt my heart soar. I like Rog as a friend. But lately I've been feeling something stronger for him. I look at him again, shaking.

"You're trembling, Bella. Are you alright? - he asked.

"I'm fine, better than the other times, Rog," I said, looking into his blue eyes.

Rog looked at my eyes, my face and my mouth. He stroked my face and I closed my eyes.

POV Roger

I noticed every reaction of my caresses with Bella. She's the girl I'm in love with. Just her, my friend, whom I've known for almost three years. By her reactions I realize that she is not indifferent to my feelings, my way of being. I caressed her face and she closed her eyes. At that moment he begins to play the song My Girl of the band The Templations.

I've got sunshine

On a cloudy day.

When it's cold outside,

I've got the month of May.

Well, I guess you'll say

What can make me feel this way?

My girl. (My girl, my girl)

Talkin''bout my girl. (My girl)

Bella and I danced slowly to the song, looking at each other. And we smile at each other.

I've got so much honey

The bees envy me.

I've got a sweeter song

Than the birds in the trees.

Well, I guess you'll say

What can make me feel this way?

My girl. (My girl, my girl)

Talkin''bout my girl. (My girl)

I leaned my head on Bella's shoulder and she stroked my hair and I smiled.

Ooooh, Hoooo.

Hey, hey, hey.

Hey, hey, hey.

I don't need no money,

Fortune or fame.

I've got all the riches, baby,

One man can claim.

Well, I guess you'll say

What can make me feel this way?

My girl. (My girl, my girl)

Talkin''bout my girl. (My girl)

Talkin 'bout my girl.

I've got sushine on cloudy day

With my girl.

I've even got the month of May
With my girl.

Talkin' bout, talkin' bout my girl .

At the end of the song, I took courage and said:

"You're the girl, for whom I'm in love, and I told you what I'd say at the right time, right. Bella may be that you are not in love with me, as I have been for you for a long time, but, you are not indifferent to feelings.

Bella looked at me in amazement and then smiled.

"I confess that for some time now, what I feel for you has turned into something much stronger than a simple friendship, Rog." Bella smiled beautifully at me. "But I still do not know if it's love, but I know it's something." very strong.

"I already know what I really feel, for you. I know you're afraid to relate to me, because I do not have a very good background in relationships, I'm a womanizer, but, as I told you, when I'm in love with someone, I'm faithful to the person, What I feel for you Bella, goes way beyond passion. It's love. You have conquered me, in a way that I never thought would occur. You have character, you are fair, friend, supportive, an angel in my life, you are beautiful inside and out. It is love that I feel for you and for this feeling so beautiful, so pure, I swear by God and our love that I will be faithful to you, that I will not betray you with any woman, "I told her and then I knelt down and I called the attention of everyone present in the ballroom.

Bella looks at me with watery eyes.

"Rog, please, get up, you do not have to kneel." Bella said sheepishly.

"I want everyone to know, how beautiful this young woman has transformed my life in an unimaginable way," I said aloud to everyone present, "Bella and I have known each other for almost three years and met in an unusual way in Brighton When I almost ran over her. Since then we have become great friends, always one supporting the other, in happy and sad moments. Bella made me go back to believing in love, made me less selfish, arrogant, she showed a side of life, incredible, with simple things, but of great meanings. I love you Bella, not just as a friend, but as a man in love, for a beautiful woman.

I said all this looking at her and Bella was shocked and tears fell down her face. I got up and looked at her. Everyone applauded my moment of declaration of love. Our friends applauded happily.

Bella hugged me affectionately and I hugged her so tightly, not wanting to let her go.

"I still do not know if it's love what I feel for you, Rog, but it's something very strong, much more than friendship," Bella said shakily.

"And why do not you really find out how you feel, staying with me, giving me a chance?" "I love you and I will always take care of you and protect you. Stay with me?

POV Isabella

"And why do not you really find out how you feel, staying with me, giving me a chance?" "I love you and I will always take care of you and protect you. Stay with me?

When Roger told me to stay with him, he was so cute and sweet. I smiled at him and stroked his face and smooth blond hair. He is so beautiful.

"I'll stay with you," he said, smiling. "Let's get to know each other differently, what do you think?"

"It looks great to me, My Girl." Roger smiled beautifully at me.

Our faces approached and our foreheads touched delicately and we looked at each other. Then our noses touched and we laughed silly. We looked at each other and we closed our lips tenderly and kissed in a romantic way, with our eyes closed.

We kissed with feelings and we just listened in the distance to our friends cheering us. After a while we stopped kissing, to catch our breath and smile at each other and give ourselves kisses and then we hugged one more time and he stroked my hair and then kissed me once more.

To be continued... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.9K 70
I watched as the blood seeped through the white fabric, staining her once white bridal gown. I cradled her in my arms while covering the gun shot wou...
5.1M 190K 101
Isabella needs a huge sum of money for her aged grandmother's surgery. She has nowhere to go for help and she decides to seek help from her Billionai...
289K 9K 27
'Y'know, I never normally paid much attention to the bands that came and went here, when I was around, it was a pretty normal sight here at the farm...
2.1K 212 72
Amanda Lins Bristley is a Brazilian girl. His mother is Brazilian and his British father. She lives with her mother in São Paulo / Brazil. His mother...