When The Sun Comes Up (PARTY...

By geeardway

When the sun comes up, watch your back. Dracs and S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W/S will show you no mercy. Brutal Scene i... More

Chapter One-Introduction
Chapter Two-Colors
Chapter Three-Crawling Spiders
Chapter Four-Coffee
Chapter Five-Broken Bones
Chapter Six-Walking Motors
Chapter Eight-Throw Your Shit
Chapter Nine-Glue
Chapter Ten-Sunsets
Chapter Eleven-Exploding Hearts
Chapter Twelve-Enchanting
Chapter Thirteen-Wrath
Chapter Fourteen-Bye
Chapter Fifteen-Off We Go
Chapter Sixteen-You Have Mail
Chapter Seventeen-Dead?
Chapter Eighteen-Planning
Chapter Nineteen-Found Them
Chapter Twenty-I'll Be Back
Chapter Twenty One-Since You've Been Gone
Chapter Twenty Two-To The End (Part One)
Chapter Twenty Three-To The End (Part Two)
Epilogue

Chapter Seven-Even Ghouls Can Have ADHD

275 12 14
By geeardway

Hey look I'm being different this time!

Party Poison's P.O.V

What the actual fuck. It's there. In my bed. I'm crazy. It's official I'm am definitely crazy. Where's the fucking mental institution when you need it.

I creep over to it to see if I can actually put my hand through this thing of my imagination. But when I try, it touches it. Actually touches it. Why isn't it going through. Also, why did it groan. I push it a little bit so it turns over, and when it does, I gasp. It's a fucking person. Not only a person, but a girl.

I yell out to Kobra in fright, which also wakes up the col-girl. She shoots right up and a look of horror appears on her face. She backs up into the corner of the room and pulls her knees to her chest. I can see her body shaking while tears come down her eyes. Poor girl.

At that moment my brother bursts in looking very confused. His eyes then land on the girl, and his expression grows more confused. I give him a look that means 'come over to me right now' and he does. I start to whisper to him so the girl can't hear him.

"Do you see the colors now?"

He nods his head. Good I'm not insane.

"Well now we know that it wasn't colors I was seeing, but a colorful girl. And I believe that this is our missing girl because she has crutches."

I point to the crutches that are right next to the bed. I guess I know why we couldn't find her. We were looking in the complete opposite direction. It never occurred to us that she would go to the dangerous Zones of 5 and 6.

"I'm going to see if I can get her to calm down, then bring her out to the dining area. You go get Jet and Ghoul and bring them there. Explain to them what happened."

He gives me a quick nod and shoots out of the room. Now I have to figure out how to calm down this girl with scaring her, and according to Dr. D, it might be hard.

I walk slowly to her and she keeps on moving away from me until she gets stuck in the corner. I'm about seven feet away from her, so this a good distance for now.

I give her a slight smile and she just stares at me. So not the smiley type.

"Hey there, my name is Party Poison, but people call me Party for short. What's your name?"

She just looks at me and doesn't respond. But at least she isn't crying anymore.

"You don't have to tell me now, it's fine, but I would love to know it sometime soon. Anyways, I didn't mean to alarm you. I was just  a little freaked out when I saw someone in my bed."

I can see some confusion in her eyes, maybe she thought nobody lived here.

"Well you see, me, my brother, and two of our friends have lived here since pretty much the beginning. And we all have our own rooms, this one is mine, my brother, Kobra, who is the guy who just came in here, is right across from my door. Then Ghoul is two doors down from my room, and Jet is right across from him."

I hope me telling her about all of us is helping her warm up to me.

"So I believe you are the girl that went to Dr. D's place for a broken foot. I can tell because of your cast and crutches. Also don't worry, I'm not a stalker, I'm part of the group that was going to take care of you. We were supposed to pick you up like three days ago, but Dr. D told us you were missing so we raced to his shack. But it all worked out in the end didn't it?"

She is looking at me exactly the same, so maybe I should mention more about Dr. D.

"Dr. D is a great man isn't he? He really cared about you, he was heart broken when you ran away. He kept on blaming himself, and saying that he should've known that you wouldn't want other people. But he trusts our group so much that he thought you would be okay. I promise that he was right, we only want to help you. Especially me, I'll do anything for you. This might sound strange, but I feel like I have to protect you."

She looks at me with a confused look. I knew that it didn't make any sense.

"Well the girl, since you haven't told me your name yet that's what I'm going to have call you. Anyways, I was wondering if you would like to meet my friends? I know you're very shy, but trust me, they would love to meet you since you were the person we were searching for you for three days."

I walk closer to her and hold out my hand, praying that she will take it. Her expression shows that she's contemplating what to do. I look at her with hopeful eyes, then she finally grabs my hand. Thank you god or whoever is up there for listening.

I hold her hand loosely, which gives me a weird feeling in my stomach for some reason, and bring her into the dining area where the rest are waiting with bored looks on their faces.

"Hey guys, I'd like you to meet, the girl. She doesn't want to share her name yet, so that's what I'm calling her now."

Jet is the first person to come over. He holds out his hand for the girl to shake, but she just stares at it. Eventually he gets that she's not going to shake it and he puts it down.

"Well hello there, the girl. I'm Jet Star, but since you're a friend, you can call me Jet."

When Jet mentions the word friend, a delicate smile forms on her face. It's so beautiful. Wait what the hell am I thinking.

"HI MY NAME IS FUN GHOUL BUT YOU CAN JUST CALL ME GHOUL BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY PERDY!"

Ghoul literally jumps right in front of her and scares her half to death. I roll my eyes. What are we going to do with him. Kobra then pushes Ghoul aside so he can talk to her.

"Hey my name is Kobra Kid, or just Kobra if you'd like. I'm sorry about Ghoul, he is very hyper. We're pretty sure he has ADHD."

"HEY I HEARD THAT!"

"Yeah I know you did Ghoul. Anyway, what's your name?"

She looks like she's not going to answer, then suddenly she says very quietly.

"I'm B-Brutal Scene, or j-just Brutal."

Brutal Scene's P.O.V.

I was having the best dream ever. It was back when my family was just a normal family. A mother, father, sister, brother, me, and our pet German Shepherd. (I have a German Shepherd and he's so cute I suggest getting one)

We were all playing jacks in a circle, laughing so hard from something my older brother said. Meanwhile my even older sister retorts something sassy. My sister and I used to be very sassy, like our mother, and my brother was a goofball like my father. Oh how I miss them all dearly.

Suddenly in my dream, I hear a yell that wakes me up. I then realize that it wasn't in my dream, but in real life. There's a person in this room.

Terrible thoughts and images fill my mind as I crawl backwards to the back wall with tears in my eyes. I keep my eyes on the man with the fire truck hair, making sure that he doesn't get any closer. Then suddenly another man shows up. His figure looks familiar, but it's too dark to tell who he is.

The two men converse for a few minutes, then familiar man runs out of the room, leaving me alone with the fire truck.

He starts to slowly walk closer and closer and I inch farther and farther away from him. When I hit the corner, he stops. At least he knows what personal space is.

The man smiles at me, but I don't return it. Why would I smile at my fears?

"Hey there, my name is Party Poison, but because call me Party for short. What's your name?"

The name Party sounds familiar, where have I heard it before? Also he wants to know my name? No, the only person who will know it is my family and Dr. D. That's it.

"You don't have to tell me now, it's fine, but I would love to know it sometime soon. Anyways, I didn't mean to alarm you. I was just  a little freaked out when I saw someone in my bed."

His bed? What does he mean his bed? Does he live here? He must because he just said his bed.

"Well you see, me, my brother, and two of our friends have lived here since pretty much the beginning. And we all have our own rooms, this one is mine, my brother, Kobra, who was the guy who just came in here, is right across from my door. Then Ghoul is two doors down from my room, and Jet is right across from him."

Well that explains all the other rooms. But why is he telling me all these things? He doesn't know me, he shouldn't care about me.

"So I believe you are the girl that went to Dr. D's place for a broken foot. I can tell because of your cast and crutches. Also don't worry, I'm not a stalker, I'm part of the group that was going to take care of you. We were supposed to pick you up like three days ago, but Dr. D told us you were missing so we raced to his shack. But it all worked out in the end didn't it?"

This is the Fabulous Four? Wow what a coincidence. This is all just fantastic. At least Dr. D trusts them.

"Dr. D is a great man isn't he? He really cared about you, he was heart broken when you ran away. He kept on blaming himself, and saying that he should've known that you wouldn't want other people. But he trusts our group so much that he thought you would be okay. I promise that he was right, we only want to help you. Especially me, I'll do anything for you. This might sound strange, but I feel like I have to protect you."

Protect me? Who would ever what to protect me? Everyone just leaves me, nobody likes me. He must be joking.

"Well the girl, since you haven't told me your name yet that's what I'm going to have call you. Anyways, I was wondering if you would like to meet my friends? I know you're very shy, but trust me, they would love to meet you since you were the person we were searching for you for three days."

He comes closer to me and holds out his hand. Should I go with him and meet more people? I really don't want to, but I have a feeling that he might drag me to the others anyway. He starts looking at me with a really hopeful face, so I guess I have to go.

I grab his hand and he leads my to the main area. As he is leading me, he doesn't let go of my hand. It gives me a weird feeling in my stomach, and I don't know if it's good or not.

"Hey guys, I'd like you to meet, the girl. She doesn't want to share her name yet, so that's what I'm calling her now."

A man that has an afro is the first person to come over. He holds out his hand for me to shake, but I just stare at it. I'm not touching these people, even though I did just hold hands with Party. Eventually he puts it down. Good.

"Well hello there, the girl. I'm Jet Star, but since you're a friend, you can call me Jet."

When this Jet guy mentions the word friend, I can't help but smile a little bit. I have never really had a friend before.

"HI MY NAME IS FUN GHOUL BUT YOU CAN JUST CALL ME GHOUL BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY PERDY!"

This Ghoul man jumped right in front of me and scared me half to death. What the hell is wrong with him? Then the last man pushes Ghoul aside so he can talk to me.

"Hey my name is Kobra Kid, or just Kobra if you'd like. I'm sorry about Ghoul, he is very hyper. We're pretty sure he has ADHD."

"HEY I HEARD THAT!"

"Yeah I know you did Ghoul. Anyway, what's your name?"

I'm not going to answer him, until I realize that this is the man I saw in the room that had the water in it at the factory. So Party must be the person that called Kobra out of the room. So they're a bunch of idiots basically? Well Dr. D trusts them, so maybe I should too.

"I'm B-Brutal Scene, or j-just Brutal."

Yay I posted another 2000+ word chapter! Sorry about the cliffhanger last chapter, but that's why I tried to post this chapter as soon as possible. Are you guys happy that Brutal finally met the Fab Four? I am, now the story can really start. So that's it for now, see you guys next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 247 15
Okay, so Gerard wasn't exactly ecstatic about where they had ended up. Sure, it was Frank, his best friend's birthday, it was Halloween, and they eve...
2.1K 70 14
(Art isn't mine!!) One firefight gone wrong. That's all it takes for someone's life to fall apart, right in front of them. And it happens to everyone...
1.1K 21 33
It's 2023. About four years since the ultimate wipeout of Battery City, California. The time Fabulous Four we're moments away from being exterminated...
10.8K 127 27
when Y/K/N falls unconscious on the zones' deserts the draculoids were already behind her. but luckily, the fabulous four are the ones to find her fi...