Elsword: Add x Rena- Stronger...

By Dragonwindes

Lunatic Psyker always gets his win one way or another, "Already giving in? Now isn't that entertaining, pathe... More

Chapter 1: All Against Me
Chapter 2: Silently Healing
Chapter 3: Can't Get Away
Chapter 4: By Her Side
Chapter 6: Just For Awhile
Chapter 7: You're Cute
Chapter 8: Hurting Myself
Chapter 9: Change For You
Chapter 10: I'm Not Alone
Chapter 11: Just Relax
Chapter 12: My Sunrise
Chapter 13: Spark of Jealousy?
Chapter 14: Center Of Eyes
Chapter 15: Hero?
Chapter 16: My Bunny
Chapter 17: Working With You
Chapter 18: Secret Work
Chapter 19: New Challenge
Chapter 20: Who are you?
Chapter 21: You Against Me
Final Chapter 22: I'm Gone

Chapter 5: A Little Less

307 1 2
By Dragonwindes

Rena was sitting outside of a Café Shop right in the middle of the bridge, it was just opened and built and it seemed like it was something Rena just had to try out. She sat alone on the table as she was drinking her large cup of vanilla coffee, with the crème shaped like a heart, with a nice chocolate chip muffin at the side. Although when her coffee was done she was at a blank at what to do, sighing Rena thought maybe she'd be able to sneak back into the manor and head straight to her room. Walking towards the portal's platform, the bright light shined but when she opened her eyes she was still in Hamel not even standing on the platform anymore.

Rena sighed, "Maybe they blocked me from getting home . . ." Rena started to sit on the ground when she felt herself sit on something rather higher than where the ground should be, quickly getting back up, Rena looked behind her and saw the weapons of Add. ". . . Aren't theses weird contraption Add's? What did he called these things?" Rena snapped her fingers trying to remember the name and then she yelled out of no where, "Dominos! No wait, Dynamos! I wonder if you are sentient like Eve's contraptions."

The Dynamos did nothing but just float there, Rena sighed, "Alright time to get you back to your owner." Rena grabbed one of the Dynamos and it just pulled away, Rena raised a brow and reached for them again and they just moved away. "What's with you? Are you really sentient like Eve or her drones." Rena smiled maybe she wasn't going to be alone today, sighing in defeat Rena went towards the portal. "Are you all coming or not?" The light shined around Rena as the Dynamos entered with her, and transported with her to beach and looked around as the Dynamos had disappeared from her side.

"I guess they can't be too far from their jerk of a owner." Sighing lightly Rena went towards the large ocean, it was a large beach section for those here, the water was always purified and was never left to be wasted. Rena went towards one of the stores and bought a regular plain black bikini. Rena looked around the beach it was filled with citizens and pedestrians, tying her hair back into a ponytail, Rena looked around for a spot where she could lay. A strong wind forced her to close her eyes as it blew sand around, soon enough Rena opened her eyes and saw a perfect spot made just for her.

A beach chair with drinks on a little table at its side and with a set of towels that were her specifically, and lets not forget the matching umbrella over it. Rena went closer to it as many tried to get closer to it to try and take it but for some reason none would sit in it just stand really close to it. When she finally go to the front she just sat down as if it was nothing, swinging her legs over the chair, Rena completely laid down and it was as comfy as anyone would've guess. Everyone stared at Rena as she sat, all eyes were on her and it got to a point where she didn't like it.

Rena stood up from the chair and headed straight towards the water, she dived in and rose back up, not only was the water refreshing it made her skin glisten against the sun. Rena heard many whistles and calling for her to go over but she just swam farther out into the water. Although she soon got tired of swimming alone and started to swim back, but something pulled her under the water, with shock and freight Rena started to struggle under the water but the water soon started to enter her lungs.

All Rena saw was someone diving down in front of her and swim towards her before going all black, it felt like her lungs were burning for a moment, but soon enough she sat up on her beach chair and started to take deep breathes. Looking around quickly it seemed that Rena was swimming but never really drowning, looking at the feet of her chair all there was left was a man almost their mid 40's with his hands tied behind his back and a cloth gag in his mouth. Rena gasped as she scooted back as fast as she could, at the side of her head Rena saw the set of Dynamos pointing their electricity at the man.

Placing a hand over them Rena, tried to calm them down but they wouldn't, "Oh c'mon plaything, did you really think those pieces of junks have any emotions." Rena's eyes widen at the voice, it wasn't one she really wanted to hear again, well granted she didn't want to hear any of the El teams voices. Rena looked back and saw Add wearing only a pair of white swim trunks and one of the drinks that were set on the table. Add bit into a piece of ice and spoke lightly, "He's the one that pulled you under, it must be some sick perverse joke of his." Rena's eyes quickly went straight towards the man, she grabbed the man by the color of his beach shirt and raised him up high into the air.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Did you even think that I could've died down there?! Huh?! Answer me!" Her voice was nothing like silk, nothing like an angel. People stared at Rena; that sweet, innocent, happy, seductive demeanor of hers was gone. Add placed his hands on one of her shoulders and told her to relax, Rena almost growled as she dropped the man. Rena untied the man and ungagged the man, he kept saying in that scratchy and heavy like voice that he was sorry as he crawled at her feet and started rubbing up her leg with his face and hands.

Rena's eyes twitched as the man kept going almost as he tried feeling up her body, Rena pulled her other leg back as she was about to kick the man. Although before she could break his teeth, Add grabbed the man from the back of the collar and flung him towards a surfboard shack, making sure the entire thing was destroyed. Rena looked at Add as he just stared out into the water, sighing lightly Rena just picked her clothes and walked away from the beach.

Changing into her regular clothes she started to head towards the portal, letting what ever happened here slide. Rena found herself at the mall, walking around the mall she made sure that she would find something for herself. Although when she found a store, it ended up her buying almost the entire collection, the outfits weren't something she would wear but it just caught her eyes. She had more shopping to do, she had money, looks, and grace, so of course she would attract attention of the store wanting her to buy from them all. Much to Rena's disappointment she no longer had room or strength to carry her bags, she sat down in the food court and set her bags down.

As she ordered her food she looked back and saw the Dynamos once again around her stuff and protect it. Rena took her food and sat with her stuff, she looked around the entire area, she couldn't see him. She looked at the Dynamos, "None sentient huh? Well it seems like you do have a mind of your own even if he doesn't see it." With her hunger cleared Rena was about to pick up her bags when the Dynamos formed themselves like a table and put themselves in front of Rena. She placed one of her bags on the make shift table, although they got closer to her as if to say that they could carry more, so she added more until they were holding all her bags.

Rena smiled as she walked around the shops as the Dynamos just carried tons and tons of bags, what seemed like 30 stores later, she was finally tired and wanted to go home. A pack of people were at the portal and she quickly made her way and was transported home she stood in front of the manor as the Dynamos still held her stuff. Rena still looked around for the white haired insanity, but saw nothing, heading inside It was filled with groans and sighs as she saw many of them lying down from the training that they had done, some noticed her entrance others did not.

Rena looked around for Raven although soon enough she saw knocked out on the couch with multiple bruises, she was about to run to his side until Eve beat her to it. She wrapped him in bandages, gave him water, even just stood there waiting for him to wake up in case he needed anything else. Within a minute he woke up and Rena walked towards his other side, his eyes instantly went towards Rena since that's where he was facing. His voice was raspy and broke, "R-Rena?" Rena nodded and held on to his hand, Raven looked into her eyes, "W-Where's Eve?"

Rena's eyes widen as Eve smiled almost passionately, "O-Other side." Raven turned his head and saw Eve, he smiled so sweetly, something Rena hasn't seen in a long time. As soon as his eyes hit Eve it was as if Rena was never there, Rena instantly let go of Raven's hand and started to walk her room. The Dynamos still followed her, as she entered her room the Dynamos placed everything on the ground for her and were just floating at the door. Rena looked around for a moment and placed a black box, almost the size of her palm, on top of the Dynamos and opened the door.

They flew out instantly and went to Add's room, Add opened the instantly door and let the weapons in as they entered he saw the black box Rena put on one of the Dynamos. Picking it up slowly Add only clicked his tongue and threw it at the bed, he did quickly hear little clicks of footsteps, opening the door slowly he only saw a flash of blonde as it turned the corner.

Add walked the way Rena went as he saw her talking to Camilla, then disappeared in a flashing lightly, Add made his way towards Camilla and asked to go with Rena. She shook her head, although Add became very 'persuasive' and asked one more time, in which Camilla transported him to Rena. Rena was slashing at a large trunk of wood, "What are you doing plaything?" Rena only looked at him with one eye, not bothering to turn to look at him, "Training are we? Trust me that log of trash isn't going to help you."

Rena raised a brow and turned completely towards him, Add's eyes went down the outfit that Rena wore. It's something Add didn't expect to see on someone so happy and sweet looking, it showed her stomach like her usual looks but something about its darker nature just made it so alluring to Add. "Oh I like the look plaything, makes you seem more enticing if I may say so." Rena growled and turned away from him and it made her still blonde hair flow rather roughly, Add walked closer to Rena and stood by her side and watched her practice against the tree log. "Are you training more because of what the emotionless drone said?"

Rena stopped kicking the dummy and looked straight at Add, she sighed lowly, "Your girlfriend as much of a piece of junk that I know she is, she was right. The more I train the better I'll be, next time I won't be the damsel in distress." Add raised a brow and looked at Rena as she turned her back to him and started kicking on the dummy once again. "I will get stronger, stronger than her, stronger than Raven, stronger than everyone!" Rena turned around and facing Add and threw her foot half circle and hit the dummy, the wood broke on contact and the pieces scattered all over the ground as Rena panted heavily.

Add moved out of the way of the pieces as they scattered, look down at Rena's new shoes he saw that they were already dirty. "Did you buy it today?" Rena looked up at Add and shifted her head in confusion. "The outfit, did you buy it today after you ditched me in the beach?" Rena looked down at her outfit and nodded, Add hummed as he looked away from her at a random spot at the wall. "I'll help you." Rena's eyes went wide as she stared at Add, she asked him if he was sure with that silk voice of hers, "Come now plaything, if I don't train you, you won't get as strong on your own." Rena growled at Add and spit out her words like poison as she told him fine.

Add chuckled as he got out of the training room leaving Rena to train on her own for today, getting to his room, Add almost threw himself towards the bed. Although when he did the black box, that Rena put on his Dynamos, almost flew in the air and crash on the ground if it wasn't for Add's reflexes. Add kept his hold of the little box, he cared nothing for this object before, but now it seemed like the most important thing in the world. Opening it very carefully, Add saw a black sash bag and took out what was inside, Add pulled it from the black leather chain and stared at the object almost as if it foreign to him. 

Add looked down towards the black box and saw a note from the golden haired beauty herself, 'I knew, like you said they aren't sentient, but it was nice knowing that I wasn't alone. I knew I was a little less alone even though I spent almost all day with those creations of your and you at the sidelines. I saw this at the jewelry store, I thought maybe this would be the best way to say thank you.' Add looked at the necklace and looked back on the note, wrapping the necklace around his neck and hiding it under his shirt. Add almost chuckled as he looked at the ceiling once again, "Oh plaything, you really are a treat."  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.9K 163 17
When Caius Volturi meets his match. Caius always wanted a woman that will probably be a copy of him or at least someone who doesn't bow at the least...
63.5K 1.3K 86
Luna Clawthorne is a normal, lion-demon, witch of 14, woth a height of 5'8, she has a mom(whos a criminal!), a little brother, 2 close friends, a cru...
1.2M 23.8K 42
โžต Completed! ยฉ ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š› ๐š’ ๐šœ ๐š› ๐šŠ ๐š’ ๐š— ๐šœ โ–ธ Published: Apr 08, 2020 โ–ธ Finished: Mar 22, 2020 Slow updates. I'm either out of ideas, motivation, or...
2.6K 70 41
It's that time of years for all Guardian Kinds, a special tournament that happen once every few years but sadly it stop after Renmant DARKEST time an...