A New Forever

By nickel_is_awesome

Evelyn Joyce. She just wants to be adopted and live her normal life again. She grew up in London, England and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 5

999 14 13
By nickel_is_awesome

"Eve, wake up." I blinked my eyes open slowly as I stared into Jai's brownish colored eyes.

"Why?" I groaned as I rolled onto my side. I stared at the clock that told me it was 6:30 in the morning.

"We have to get on the plane to go to our first stop on tour." Jai said gently as I groaned again.

"Where are we going?" I asked not really wanting to go anywhere.

"We are going to California. West Hollywood, CA to be exact." Jai smiled and my eyes widened as I looked at him.

"I have to pack. I have to pack!" I said jumping out of the bed and running to my closet.

"Don't worry, Beau and Luke already went shopping for you and bought you many clothes for tour, and some of our merch." Jai said and I let out a sigh of relief as I ran a hand through my hair that was now regaining it's natural curl.

"Okay, I'll take a shower and get dressed then I'll be down, okay?" I said and Jai nodded as he walked towards my door.

"We leave in a half hour." Jai said and he walked out of my room closing the door behind him.

I walked into the bathroom turning the water to the shower on as I grabbed a fluffy white towel as well as a tiny fluffy white towel. I quickly shut and locked the door and then undressed myself stepping into the shower. I let the water run down my back as I closed my eyes. I blinked them back open as I washed my hair and body quickly. I then proceeded to shave my legs and underarms before turning the water off. I stepped out of the shower wrapping the towel around my body and I grabbed another towel wrapping it around my hair. I quickly got dressed in my teal and white pants with the thin teal sweater. I dried my hair slightly as the curls ran down my back. I didn't apply any makeup as I opened the door turning the light off as I grabbed my black sneakers slipping them on.

"EVE! LET'S GO!" Beau yelled from downstairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I yelled back and I grabbed my laptop putting it in it's case with my camera and chargers for my phone, camera, and laptop. I grabbed my phone and my ear buds running down the steps with my laptop bag and phone in my hand.

"Finally." James said smirking at me as I rolled my eyes handing Beau my laptop carefully.

"Please be careful with that. It has my laptop and camera in it." I said and Beau nodded with a smirk as he walked outside and set my bag in the back of a blck van with tinted windows.

"Let's get to the airport come on!" Luke said and we all walked towards the van. As soon as we were all in the van the car sped off.

"Ronnie's meeting us at the airport." Beau said looking up from his phone.

"Who's Ronnie?" I asked confused as I scrolled through twitter.

"He's our tour manager." James said and I nodded. My phone buzzed telling me that I had been mentioned in a tweet. I clicked on it seeing that it was from Beau.

Beau Brooks @BrooksBeau

Aren't they adorable? Ahahaha @JaiBrooks1 @Eve_Brooks

I glared up at Beau and I noticed that Jai was doing the same thing.

"Not a secret anymore?" I asked Beau and he smirked chuckling as I just shook my head at the picture of Jai and me sleeping together in the car after the Ariana Grande concert.

"Nah, they still are confused about who you are." Beau laughed and Luke just stayed quiet as he typed something on his phone.

"Up to 200 followers, wow." I said shocked as the notifications just kept coming in.

"That's the life of a celebrity." Daniel said and I laughed. My phone buzzed and I saw that Luke had tweeted me.

"Ugh, Luke." I groaned as I unlocked my phone and my eyes widened at the text.

Luke Brooks @luke_brooks

Can't wait to see all of you sluts on tour! Come meet @Eve_Brooks and go follow her and I might follow one of you back if Eve notices you(;

"I hate you." I growled at Luke and he smirked typing on his phone again making mine buzz.

Luke Brooks @luke_brooks

It hurts when you say you hate me): @Eve_Brooks

"LUKE I SWEAR I AM GOING TO HURT YOU!" I yelled and Luke chuckled putting his phone in his pocket. My phone continued to buzz and I finally caved pulling it out of my pocket.

"What's wrong, Eve?" Daniel asked with a smirk and I glared at him.

"Luke, will you please go and follow @lukeswenis and @lukes_short_temper on twitter?" I asked Luke and he sighed nodding as he went on his phone to twitter and followed both accounts.

"Done." Luke said and my phone blew up with thanks from the two accounts and other people trying to get me to have one of the boys follow them.

"I'm tired." I groaned and I leaned my head on Jai's arm as he looked down at me.

"Want to sleep on my lap?" Jai asked and I nodded getting onto Jai's lap as I curled up putting my head against his chest as I closed my eyes and Jai wrapped his arms around me resting his head on my shoulder.

"Okay, guys, here is the adorable pair. We have Jai Brooks and Eve Brooks sleeping together. Aren't they just adorable?" I heard Beau talking and I just ignored him.

"Fuck off, Beau!" Jai yelled and I chuckled.

"Apparently we have angered the young sleepers." Beau said and then laughed. "Bye, Keek."

"Ugh, tag me in that." I muttered sitting up and cracking my back.

"WE ARE HERE!!" Beau yelled making me groan as what seemed like millions of girls screamed and tried to break the metal bar fences that were placed to protect the boys. The security guards tried to hold them off.

"Let's go, Eve, stay close to one of us and don't get lost." Beau said and I nodded as Luke wrapped an arm around my waist as I smiled up at him.

"Let's go." Luke said and we got out of the van as I was met by all of the girls screaming making me become confused.

Why were they so obsessed with these boys?

They are just normal boys?

"LUKE MARRY ME!!" One of the girls screamed making me laugh as Luke chuckled slightly looking down at me. He bent down next to my ear so I could hear him.

"Having fun yet?" he asked and I shook my head with a smirk as we continued to walk as the girls screamed.

We stepped inside the airport quickly walking as Beau bought an energy drink to keep him awake.

"Come on, we have to hurry." Luke said as he pulled me along and the other boys followed as Beau made sure out luggage was on the plane.

"Let's go boys, on the plane!" I watched as two people stood waiting impatiently, one a girl and the other a boy.

"Don't want to be late." the girl said and as we got closer I saw the name Ronnie Diamond tattooed in her neck area.

"We are coming, we're coming." Luke said and as soon as we were in front of the two they turned around and started walking.

"Hi, Eve, my name is Mariam. Mariam Diamond." she said and smiled at me turning her head around to look at me.

"Eve, as you know." I smiled and she laughed slightly before turning back around and I put my ear buds into my phone and then into my ears. I pressed shuffle on my favorite songs and listened as 'Wild Heart' by The Vamps played loudly as I boarded the plane following Luke.

Luke sat down and looked out the window. I walked to the seat in front of him and sat down by the window as I stared outside. I felt somebody sit next to me but I didn't look as I pulled the shade down covering the rising sun. I turned the music up blocking out the noise as I closed my eyes leaning back in the seat as I fell asleep quickly.

"Eve, wake up." I heard Jai saying into my ear as he shook me gently.

"Jai, go away." I groaned slapping his hand away.

"Eve, we landed in Hollywood." Jai said and my eyes quickly opened staring at Jai.

"You mean I am in America?" I asked and Jai nodded with a smile. I stood up quickly grabbing my phone as I shoved past Jai and then past Daniel and James. I ran down the plane pushing Beau into the seat as he cursed loudly making me smirk and laughed. I ducked running under Luke's outstretched arm. I hopped off of the plane and I smiled as my feet touched the ground.

The weather was warm and I smiled as Luke joined me wrapping his arm around my waist as we stared into the darkness.

"What time is it?" I asked Luke looking up at him.

"10:30, here." Luke said and I nodded as he walked with me through the airport and we heard girls screaming and banging on the glass windows as they held signs up.

"Why are they still here?" I groaned and Luke laughed

"Oh, Eve." he laughed and I blushed slightly as we turned around waiting for the other boys and the Mariam with mystery boy.

"Aye! Look at all of our sluts!" Daniel said pointing at the fans.

"EVE IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!" Beau yelled from farther away.

"Beau, I'm thirteen, it's cool. I have seen a few of your guy's videos." I said and Beau nodded.

"Okay, fine. Just don't repeat it, okay." Beau said and I nodded. He hugged me and kissed my hair.

"Let's go guys." The mystery man said and I stared at him confused. "Uh, Beau, tell your kid to stop staring at me. I'm sort of scared." he said and I blushed looking away as he smiled slightly.

"Sorry, I was just wondering who you were." I said and smiled up at him.

"I'm Ronnie Diamond, tour manager." he said and I nodded looking over at Mariam.

"Mariam is Ronnie's fiancee." Jai explained and I nodded as Ronnie grabbed Mariam's hand and they led us outside to the screaming fans as the security held the girls off.

"EVE! EVE! WILL YOU SIGN MY POSTER?!?!?!" One girl screamed at me and I broke away from the boys as I grabbed the girls pen quickly signing my name on her poster.

"Do you have a Twitter?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I'm @lukeswenis. That's why I wanted your signature." she yelled over the screams. I smiled at her before Beau pulled me away.

"Bye, hun!" I yelled and I proceeded to walk with Beau to the black van in the dark that had our luggage inside.

"Eve, I told you to stay close." Beau scolded me and I rolled my eyes with a smirk.

"I was being a celebrity and signing autographs." I smirked and Beau just chuckled as I got into the van sitting in the back with Jai who was on his phone tweeting. I checked my phone and saw that I had a new tweet, but not from the boys.

Janoskians=Life @lukeswenis

Just got @Eve_Brooks to sign my poster! She's amazing and you all need to follow her! Whoever she is!

I chuckled and rubbed my eyes tiredly as I laid my head on Jai's shoulder.

"I want to go swimming." I said my eyes closed to Jai.

"But you are tired." Jai said confused.

"I. Want. To. Go. Swimming." I said and Jai chuckled as the other boys laughed and made keeks.

"Okay, okay." Jai laughed and I smiled as Jai wrapped his arms around me.

"BEAU! GET A HOTEL WITH A POOL!" I yelled and Beau laughed turning his phone onto me.

"Guys this is Eve. I don't know who she is." Beau said and I rolled my eyes as Beau laughed ending the keek.

"Please?" I asked really wanting to go swimming.

"The hotel has a pool." Ronnie said and I smiled.

"Thank you, Ronnie." I said happily and the black van stopped dropping us off at the hotel where the fans were screaming.

"Let's go." Mariam smiled and we all piled out of the van as Luke grabbed my hand holding it tightly as the sea of girls got closer to us.

"Oh my god." I said my eyes wide as the security guards motioned for us to hurry.

"Crap! Eve, go with Mariam!" Luke yelled shoving me at Mariam as we both ran into the hotel the doors closing behind us as I panted.

"You okay?" Mariam asked me and I nodded slowly as Daniel made it through the doors.

"Daniel, you have glitter in your hair." I laughed and Daniel rolled his eyes making me laugh. I watched as the other boys slowly came into the hotel panting as Ronnie closed and locked the door after them.

"That's the craziest it's ever been!" Beau said getting glitter out of his hat and hair.

"Are you okay, Eve?" Luke asked me as he pulled a piece of thread out of my hair.

"Yeah." I said swallowing nervously.

"Her arms bleeding slightly." Jai said lifting my arm up where a long cut ran down my arm.

"It's just a paper cut." I said but I honestly didn't know what it was from.

"If you say so." Luke said and I nodded.

"Now can I go swimming?" I asked and Beau chuckled nodding.

"I'll lead you you your room so you can get changed." Beau smiled and I nodded as he grabbed my hand gently leading me to an elevator. He pressed the top floor, 5. We waited for the elevator to reach our level. It finally did and Beau led me to a room.

"Is it only my room?" I asked and Beau shook his head.

"You'll share it with Luke." Beau said and I nodded as he opened the door. I saw five large bags and two medium bags as well as one small bag that were black with pink polka dots.

"Those are mine?!?!" I asked in shock.

"They aren't Luke's." Beau chuckled and I blushed as I stepped into the room. "Get changed, and then you can go to the pool. It's on the first floor to the left when you walk in."

"Thanks, Beau." I smiled and he closed the door. I went to the first bag I saw and I stared at the bikini on the top. It was a lacy flower print that was pink. I swallowed nervously as I searched for any other bathing suit but found out they were all bikinis. I groaned and quickly changed wrapping the black towel with the pink polka dots around my body putting my hair into a messy bun.

I walk out of the hotel room and over to the elevator. I pressed the number one and waited. The doors opened and the girls were still screaming outside. They even screamed when they saw me. I waved slightly giving a small smile before I disappeared down the hall to find the pool. I found the door to the pool and opened it up walking into the warm, humid air of the pool. I dropped my towel diving into the pool that was actually deep. I came up the water running down my face as I took in a large gulp of air. I started to swim laps. My arms started to hurt but I continued to swim imagining my dad smiling and cheer me on as I tried my best to swim. The tears started to blind me and I was forced to stop and hold onto the side of the pool as I cried.

Wait, no.

I sobbed

I quickly went under water trying to calm my crying. I came back up the water on my face masking my  tears. I got out of the pool the once warm, humid air now seemed frigid and breezy. I wrapped my towel around my body after drying off as much as i could. I opened the pool door stepping outside into the dimly lit hotel hallway. I walked down the hall to the elevator. I pressed the button and the doors quickly opened as I few people stood in the corner of the elevator. I stepped in and pressed five quickly wrapping the towel tightly around me. The doors closed slowly and I felt eyes on me as I swallowed nervously. The doors slowly opened on the fifth floor and I stepped out as the group also stepped out making me extremely nervous.

"Eve? What took you so long?" Beau asked as he came out of his hotel room his shirt off and I heard the boys yelling behind him.

"I was just thinking." I said and Beau looked at the two tall men behind me.

"Thanks Robbie and Mark." Beau smiled and the two men nodded walking away.

"Who are they?" I asked Beau confused as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders pulling me into his room.

"Two bodyguards. I asked them to stay in the elevator until you came to make sure you were okay." Beau said as we walked into the large room.

"Well, thanks for caring, but they were scaring me. I mean grown men just staring at me is kind of nerve wracking." I said and Beau chuckled.

"Sorry, I'll have them tell you next time." Beau laughed and I rolled my eyes as they boys looked over at us. I watched as Daniel's eyes looked at my body that was still hidden behind my towel. I held the towel tighter to my body as Daniel just smiled looking back at his phone typing. I stared at my lit up phone that had just vibrated. I dropped my towel grabbing the phone staring at the tweet.

daniel sahyounie @danielsahyounie

@Eve_Brooks looks pretty sexy in that bikini that @JaiBrooks1 bought her(;

"DANIEL I HATE YOU!!" I screamed looking up and glaring at Daniel who was looking at my body and nodding.

"Nice choice, mates." he smirked and I looked up at Beau and literally saw the anger in his eyes.

"She is thirteen." Beau growled darkly and Daniel rolled his eyes.

"I was joking, Beau." Daniel said and I quickly picked my towel up covering myself.

"I'm going to my room." I said calmly as I walked past Beau. I ran down the hall and to my hotel room. I closed and locked the door walking over to my bags. I searched through my bags for pajamas. I finally found a pair of pink and black leopard print soft pants with a black soft short sleeved top. 

I quickly changed and got into my bed by the window. I laid down as I let the tears flow down my cheeks. The memories from when I was in London came back. The memories that I had tried so hard to forget. I remembered the times with my dad. The times with my mum.

Mum.

After she died I vowed never to call my next mother mum.

Then I remember him.

Him. 

He was the reason I was self conscious. 

He was the reason that what Daniel said bothered me. 

I cried harder and I heard all of the boys standing outside of the door. I pulled the blankets over my head and just cried as hard as I could not caring who heard me.

Because I haven't cried over him for almost four years.

And it felt good to let it out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So? How do you guys like this chapter? Pic to the side is of Ronnie and Mariam. Thanks for reading, hope you all liked it!

Comment!

Vote!

Share!

BYEEEEEEE!

xoxo

Nicole(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

798 20 19
The texting between two people, who know of each other in real life but through the screen they don't, could a relationship really work between them...
12.3K 260 24
Ella is starting a new life in America expecting it be easy but once she falls for Beau Brooks from the Janoskians her life will change forever
23K 518 46
(WARNING CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT, 16+) Karissa a 17 year old from England, was just a normal teenager living life on twitter, when one day a guy fro...
1K 81 20
A story in which she deals with the school popularity but when she moves away then comes back home, she becomes someone who nobody has expected in he...