nothing ; ksimon

By ksimonx

"you look me in the eyes and tell me you feel nothing for me!" - where jj won't give up and simon won't giv... More

nothing; 1
nothing ; 2
nothing; 3
nothing; 4
nothing; 5
nothing ; 6
nothing ; 7
nothing ; 8
nothing; 9
nothing; 10
nothing; 11
nothing into something
something ; 1
something; 2
something; 3
something; 4
something 5
something; 6
something; 7
something; 8

prologue

9.4K 156 89
By ksimonx

the club is shaking with music, various people standing inside and outside as well. some drunk out of their minds while others slightly tipsy or even completely sober.

in the middle of the flashing lights, against the illuminated bar sits a tall boy, his eyes sparkling as he circles the rim of his glass which contains his fifth drink that evening. his friends seem to have found a better activity than comforting the moping boy and are now currently dancing aggressively to the bass of a very loud song.

simon hates loud places.

he didn't particularly wish to be at a club all by himself, it's just his friends thought it was a good idea to get his mind off his stupid mistakes and drag him to the crowded club ever. it wasn't as if simon didn't know his friends wanted him to find someone to bond with, he knew it would never happen. he was never smooth with the ladies.

"you finished up?" the bartender breaks the boy out of his thought as he stands in front of him, eyebrows raised and mouth sporting an amused smile.

"nah, i'm—" he hiccups, causing the latter to chuckle.

"wow you're a lightweight." he pats the boys shoulder. "i'm afraid i won't be giving you any more."

simon nods, raising his glass and downing his drink. the taste of alcohol isn't his favourite yet he just wants to forget what he did and not drown in the sea of his mistakes. he wishes he could control time so he could go back and think about his actions before actually acting on them.

"rough day?" the bartender doesn't seem to have any another people to serve as he makes casual conversation with the lost boy, simon doesn't find it in himself to feel bothered, instead he decides to talk back.

"yeah, fucked up real bad." his voice is groggy, head spinning and vision blurry. he wishes he could hold more than two drinks for long, but his body was too weak for that.

"chick problem?" the latter's green eyes are amused as if he is having fun in knowing about simon's pain.

"as if a chick would make me this miserable." he snorts causing the bartender to throw back his head in laughter as well.

"i'm just saying mate, half the time whoever comes here to be shit faced is either dealing with a heartbreak or stupid feelings." he shrugs taking simon's empty glass and filling it up again despite saying earlier that he wouldn't refill.

"i just so happen to support the wrong team and believe in them." he sighs, accepting the glass from the bartender.

"aah, so did you lose a bet that bad?" simon is shocked as to how the latter could even understand what he was talking about and he looks at him with raised eyebrows before nodding his head.

"i owned a restaurant, got drunk, bet on leeds due to my love for that team and got fisted. now i'm broke and jobless." he cuts to the chase, not knowing why he was even sharing his mistakes with someone he didn't know. hell due to his blurry vision he could hardly see his face.

"well that's life mate, you get shit done and then you fuck that shit up." the other shrugs. "i'm callum by the way. otherwise known as calfreezy in this club."

"freezy?" simon snorts, his vision finally clearing and his eyes focusing on the latter's face. he was pale, his features sharp and eyes green staring back at him with amusement, he looked like his long lost brother in a way.

"yeah that's cause i make freezing drinks." he winks before straightening up and stretching. simon couldn't disagree, the drinks he had were pretty good.

"simon." he introduces himself as well, smiling or trying to atleast.

"well my shifts almost over, simon." he smiles back. "but i'll see you around." just like that he turns around and motions a girl in the similar uniform over who takes his place. simon is again lost alone in his thoughts.

he's about to stand up or atleast try to when he feels a presence behind him. the brunette boy turns around and is greeted by the sight of a smirking dark skinned boy, leaning against the bar.

the boy is attractive, simon will admit. however he seems like a massive creep while staring at simon as if he were a piece of meat. the light skinned boy rubs his eyes to clear his vision and then fold his arms across his chest.

"may i help you?" he asks, getting annoyed at the silent boy infront of him.

"yes." he answers, his voice heavy and gruff.

"cut to the chase then." simon sighs.

"i want to fuck you." the statement is abrupt, taking time to register in simon's brain but when it does he jerks backwards, stumbling over his stool only to be stabilised by the stranger himself.

his hands are wrapped around simon's arms, surprisingly not as rough of a touch as simon expected, actually soft and gentle for someone who mentioned his bad intentions pretty clearly.

"woah easy babe, i know how much of an affect i can have." his smirk taunts the older boy who furrows his eyebrows before yanking his arms away from what little strength he has.

"you're not my type." simon slurs before stumbling away however it's not fast enough to get away from the stranger.

"i'm olajide olatunji but you can call me jj."

"i'm not into boys." he makes his way through the crowd with the stranger still hot at his tail.

"hi i'm not into boys." simon can barely hear jj's voice but he still rolls his eyes at the dad joke. "you can't resist me forever."

"watch me." simon stumbles forward and lands onto someone's back causing them to turn around. the brunette boy's eyes shine in recognition as he sighs in happiness. "freezy!"

"oh hey simon." the boy is now out of his uniform and in his casual clothes, looking at the latter with an amused smile, however it changes when he looks at the other boy following simon.

"help me." he whispers into the slightly taller boy's chest who purses his lips and nods.

"yo, is there a problem?" freezy asks, securing an arm around the drunken boy cowering against his chest.

"nah we cool, fam." the dark skinned boy shrugs. "just asking baby cakes here if he wanted to have some fun, nothing without his consent though." he adds hurriedly.

"oh really? because it seems as if he was running away from you." he raises his eyebrows, simon wishes he could stand up for himself but he was a drunken mess.

"i'll leave, ok?" jj raises his hands in surrender before turning around and walking away. simon raises his eyebrows in confusion as to why the boy gave up easily but doesn't complain.

"so simon," freezy speaks up causing him to look up at the green eyed boy and smile lazily.

"thank you freezy." he slurs, feeling a wave of exhaustion over him.

"let me get you a taxi, ok?"

"you're so nice." he smiles, his eyes closing.

"jesus christ don't pass out on me." the boy complains before dragging simon out of the club and making his way to a curb, signalling a taxi over.

when simon is seated in one and he slurs out his address, freezy pats his shoulders and smiles at him. "take care of yourself simon, everything will work out." just like that the door closes and simon passes out.

thoughts?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.4K 1.5K 10
Kihyun is tired, so fucking tired. It was about time he finally broke.
76.8K 1.3K 47
"If you knew who I was, what I been through, you would realize how worthless I really am. You wouldn't like me anymore." "I don't think I could stop...
212K 9.2K 101
in which vik sends messages to a boy every time he is upset.
7.4K 506 33
"Oh he's depressed dont be his friend of he'll just bum you out," Kellin hears stuff like this daily and he tries to block out all the sadness. kell...