6 Man ✫ H.S.

By macklemcvey

∙COMPLETED ∙ ❝Sometimes the person you'd take a bullet for, ends up being the one behind the gun.❞ A supernat... More

6 Man ✫
Playlist ✫
1| Resurrection*
2|Telepathy
3| Healing
4| Teleportation
5| Force Fields
6| Pyrokinesis*
7| Divination
8| Concilium*
9| Electrokinesis
10| Psychokinesis*
11| Descensum
12| Necrokinesis
13| Vitalum Vitalis
14| Clairaudience*
15| Hypnosis
16| Cloning*
17| Clairvoyance
18| Fading
19| Adjusting
20| Immortality*
21| Transmutation
22| Deflection
23| Genesis
24| Shapeshifting
25| Thermokinesis*
26| Possession
27| Manifestation*
28| Immunity*
29| Deviation
30| Enchantment*
31| Geokinesis
32| Cryokinesis
34| Empathy
35| Lightning Teleportation
36| Swallowing*
37| Projection*
38| Mental Shield
39| Elasticity*
40| Retrocognition*
41| Crushing*
42| Petrification
43| Strangulation
44| Agility
45| Mind Manipulation
46| Atmokinesis
47| Acid Secretion
48| Technopathy
49| Invincibility
50| Conjuration
51| Hovering
52| Body Insertion
53| Super Strength
54| Energy Sparks
55| Age Shifting
56| Mediumship
57| Pressurization
58| Flaming
59| Liquification*
60| Glistening*
61 Pt. 1| Invisibility
61 Pt. 2| Intangibility*
Epilogue ✫
harry's dick
Q&A ✫
Thank you ✫
You & The 6 ✫
Other H.S. fanfics

33| Apportation

17.4K 1K 1.6K
By macklemcvey

Apportation: the ability to teleport objects or people through space.

You guyssssss from now on, whenever Harry talks about loving Sage and protecting her HE REALLY ISN'T LYING! Especially the part about protecting her, it's actually foreshadowing👀

This chapter is kinda shit in my opinion but oh whale.

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E // The 7th Supreme

   "What?"

  I arched a brow at Harry whom was gazing at me quietly from across me, chin in his palm with a soft smile planted on his lips. He tugged on the ends of his grey hoodie over his knuckles, leaning back in his seat while he continued to gaze at me with that same smile on his face, now widening a little since I spoke, his cute little dimple popping out. We were currently have brunch, before I had to go visit my Grams at the French Quarter once again and run a few errands right after that. Harry had a few errands to run too with Jason after we finish eating.

   "What?" he mimicked me, bright eyes shinning playfully while I shook my head in amusement and continued to sip on my drink and devour my burrito.

   "Why're you staring at me like that?" I chuckled, looking down at my food to avoid his intense gaze.

   "I like staring at you," he responded, making me scrunch my face up at him in amusement.

   "And why is that?"

   "Because I love you."

  My lips parted at his sudden words, a flush creeping up onto my cheeks as I smiled widely at what he said, watching him grin charmingly at me.

   "And you're so beautiful it hurts," he added, making me laugh before shaking my head.

   "Harry," I sighed in content, rolling my lips inwards to stop laughing too much. "I love you too, more than you know."

  His eyes shone brightly at my words, his heart-shaped lips stretching out into a big smile that had my heart warming up because he was just so darn beautiful. His stretched his arm out over the table, grasping mine and giving it a squeeze while our gazes met and he smiled at me once more.

   "You have no idea how happy I feel whenever I hear those words coming from your lips," he told me sincerely, his little confession making me part my lips in surprise.

   "Harry," I breathed, unsure of what to say except 'I love you' again. It was all I wanted to say to him because it was true.

   "And I want you to know that," he continued, before pausing again, gaze averting to the table as he thought of what to say. "I want you to know that I love you too, so much, always and forever."

   "Where is this all coming from?" I laughed softly, feeling overwhelmed by his words in a good way.

   "I dunno, I just felt like you needed to know that," Harry shrugged, a soft smile playing on his lips as he ran this thumb over my knuckles. "You're too good to me."

   "Harry, stop," I laughed, feeling overwhelmed as he continued to shower me with compliments and cute little confessions.

   "But you are," he protested quietly and playfully, grinning at me widely. "Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve you at all," he said all of a sudden, his smile turning into a small pout making me frown.

   "Why would you say that?" I asked him, pulling my brows low.

   "I dunno; you're fucking incredible Sage, in every way possible. You deserve the best, and I'm not that," Harry muttered lowly, retracting his hand from mine when he became sad all of a sudden.

  A tight frown etched upon my face, his words making me shake my head and stand up from my seat. He shot me a look of confusion as I walked over to the other side of the table and sliding into the seat next to him. I grasped his face in my hands and pushed my lips against his, giving him a firm kiss. He responded by molding his lips over mine softly while grasping my thigh firmly as well. Our lips separated for a breath of air, yet our foreheads still rested against each other's.

   "What was that for?" he questioned breathlessly.

   "To shut you up," I responded cheekily, making him chuckle deeply, the sound making me smile softly while I stroked his cheek. "I'm no angel, Harry. I'm not as great as you think I am and you know that," I reasoned with him, making him shake his head, obviously disagreeing with me. I sighed, before speaking up again about the latter thing he talked about.

   "And I don't want the best, most perfect man, I want you, and only you," I told him firmly, caressing his jaw while he smiled a little. "Got it?" he nodded firmly in response, letting out a chuckle before kissing the tip of my nose.

~-~

  "Honey, you haven't blended that color corrector and foundation well; I can see that bruise you're tryna hide."

  My eyes widened at Frida's words, cheeks burning intensely as I brushed my hair forwards, trying to cover up the bruise Frida was talking about.

   "No, I'm pretty sure I did-" I furrowed my brows, quickly pulling my hair back and locating a mirror to check the bruise, knowing I had spent a fair amount of time on covering it up. I looked up again, rolling my eyes when I realized Frida was just messing with me.

   "Wild night, huh?" she smirked making me glare at her.

   "Auntie Frida!"

   "Oh I'm kidding, Sage. I know you're no prude; you're wild, just like your grandmother," she continued to say, making me laugh out loud in surprise.

   "Can we please not have this conversation while the girls are around?" I questioned in a hushed tone, lips twitching as I tried to hide a smile.

   "Is she talking about your boyfriend, Sage?" Monique gazed up at me with her deep brown eyes, making me smile softly.

   "Kinda," I chuckled, continuing to braid her hair as she grinned.

   "When will you bring him over here for us to meet him?" she asked eagerly, causing a chorus of similar questions to erupt from the other girls around me.

   "Soon, baby girl, I promise," I smiled at her.

   "Can you show us more pictures of him? Please!" One of the girls questioned loudly, before I laughed lightly under my breath and handed them my phone.

  I made an album of pictures of Harry on my phone, just for the girls and every other person here in the French Quarter to see, because they always had the habit of asking about Harry. It was like the most foreign thing on earth for me to have a serious boyfriend, which was understandable, but also very amusing for them.

   "Sage, how do you even get someone who looks that fine?" One of the older girls asked me with a look of questioning on her face. I paused my movements and gaze over Karla's shoulder, the one who had my phone.

  I pressed my lips together to hide my grin at the picture, admiring how gorgeous my man looked in it.

   "I honestly don't know, my love," I told her with a smile, making her roll her eyes at me.

   "How did you win him over?" Another girl asked.

   "I guess you'll only find out if you ask him that question," I said with a grin, making them whine at my vague answers before continuing to scroll through more pictures.

   "Sage, Sage," Monique called for my attention.

   "Yes baby," I turned my head towards her. She pointed at a picture of Harry, one that was taken from above him where he was gazing down at his hands.

   "He has a cross tattoo on his hand," she pointed out, making me smile and nod.

   "He does, yeah."

   "Does that mean he's religious?" she questioned after making me bite my lip when certain images of him using that same hand to finger me popped into my mind.

   "I don't think so," I shook my head, pressing my lips together to conceal my laughter.

  I continued to spend more time with the girls at the French Quarter, before moving onto just chilling with my Grams and Frida whom walked around the compound with me. As we climbed up the steps, I left Grams to go back into her room with Frida before walking away to locate a bathroom. I finished my business quickly before heading over to the sink; rinsing my hands and checking my make up. My phone vibrates against the sink where I left it on, Harry's name flashing across the screen. I picked it up, sliding my thumb across the screen and holding the phone against my ear.

   "Hi Petal," Harry greeted me in his low raspy voice.

   "Hi baby," I responded, leaning against the door with my lips curled into a smile at the sound of his voice. "Why'd you call?" I asked immediately, knowing that I only saw him an hour ago yet here he was calling me.

   "Just wanted to hear your voice is all," he murmured lowly, making me smile, chuckling lightly under my breath. "Where are you?"

   "I'm at the French Quarter, visiting Grams and all," I told him.

   "Sounds nice, how's it going?" he asked in interest, making me smile lightly.

   "Great! The girls asked to see pictures of you again," I smirked, hearing him groan playfully on the other side.

   "Are they asking for nudes? I don't min-"

   "No Harry they're not asking for nudes! Why? Have you got some?" My smirked widened while I spoke in a playful tone, making him snort with laughter.

   "No, but I can take some! Wait let me just get my dick out-"

   "Harry you fucker I will chop it off! Keep your dick in your pants!" I heard Jason yell in the background, making me laugh uncontrollably.

   "Sorry babe, but Jason won't let me take nudes right now," Harry apologized, making me chuckle and shake my head, imaging him pouting at the moment.

   "It's okay, I'll survive somehow," I said with a happy sigh. "I'll see you tonight?"

   "As always," he promised, before he hung up with a 'goodbye'.

   I sighed, pulling my phone away from my ear before placing it into my pocket and pulling my hands up to tie my hair back up into a pony tail. While I was doing that, my body froze all of a sudden, my ears detecting the sound of gun shots coming from outside. I was snapped out of my trance when I heard blood-curdling screams coming from right outside of the bathroom.

   "Chasseurs de sorcières!" I heard another woman scream; her words making my blood freeze in my veins. Witch hunters.  I immediately bolted out of the bathroom, running out of the room and staring out at the balcony, only to stumble back in shock and fear. The Saviors were here, dressed in their signature leather black trench coats with their infamous ebony masks, in the shape of a skull. They had their guns out, rifles filled with specialized bullets made for taking down witches and voodooists as well as knives and crossbows.

  I felt sick to my stomach when I spotted a few slicing the throats open of some of the voodooists, causing blood to pour out onto the ground. A high-pitched scream from the right grabbed my attention, causing my head to snap to the side. There stood a Savior with his arms around little Monique, the sight of her tear-stained face shattering my heart. Before my own powers could even act on its own accord due to my intense emotions, the man had already dragged his knife across the smooth skin of her neck.  

   "No!" I screamed in shock, my powers burst through while I screamed, causing the man to start crying out in pain, gripping his head tightly as blood leaked from his eyes, nostrils and ears. 

  He dropped to the floor soon enough, dead as I ran forwards and pulled Monique's body into my arms. Tears pricked my eyes as a sob escaped my lips at the sight of her lifeless face gazing up at mine, clothes stained with blood that was pouring out of her wound. I wanted to stop and mourn for the death of this little girl, but the ear-piercing screams that were echoing around the compound called for my help, and was signals that more were dying.   

  I brushed my fingers over her eyes to close them shut, laying a small chaste kiss on her forehead before promising that I would come back to take her body and bury her. I stood up, immediately coming face to face with a Savior, face covered with his signature ebony black mask that was in the shape and design of a skull. I immediately narrowed my eyes at him, causing his airways to cut off, making his eyes widen and hands grasp his throat as he struggled to breathe. However, he seemed like he knew he was going to die, choosing to speak somehow instead of reach for more air. 

   "You don't have to worry about dying," he said all of a sudden with a gasp, making me frown and lessen my powers all of a sudden. "Because he's coming for you-" 

  Right then, I clenched my fist in front of me, symbolizing the grip my powers had on his throat, closing his airways and his ability to breathe. The man choked loudly, before his body slumped and gave away, falling to the ground.

  His words rang in my ears as I felt the fear and panic crawling up my throat, suffocating me. It was like my emotions were trying to take over my body, causing the whole world to blur while the screams were muffled. He's coming for you.  

  The paralyzing fear spread throughout my body as my eyes darted around, widening every time they landed on a Savior murdering a voodooist. But for some reason I just couldn't force myself to move and help. The fear was petrifying, inhibiting my powers and preventing me from even tying to help out without moving. I sucked in a breath, pressing myself against the wall to lay low as I tried to focus on something to give me strength and courage. Only one thing came to mind and that was Harry.  

  Immediately the thought of him caused me to calm down a little, my lips parting to suck in a breath as the fear dissipated a little, strength and confidence taking its place. I clenched my fists as I hesitantly moved, finally snapping out of the trance I was in and moving to jog down the stairs. However, I was suddenly tugged towards the right just as I reached the top of the stairs, immediately pulled into a room away from the slaughter.

   "Grams?" I questioned in a hushed confused tone. "Grams! Let me go! I need to help them!" I exclaimed loudly, struggling against her grip, but it was as strong as iron.   

   "No, Sage, if you go down there you're going to freeze up because you're scared and your powers won't work, thus making you an easy target for killing," Grams snapped back, pulling me into her room and sitting me down on the bed.  

  She grabbed a pot that contained a black powder from the top shelf of a glass cabinet, removing the cover and grabbing a handful of the substance. She faced me and immediately threw it at my face, causing me to jerk my head back and cough loudly, feeling the substance slip through my nostrils and into my system.  

   "What the hell was that?" I demanded, feeling all my strong emotions swirling inside of me, anger mostly due to the fact Grams wasn't letting me go and protect my family whom was dying out there.  

   "Something to inhibit your powers for now," she told me, making my heart drop in my chest.  

   "Why would you do that?" I cried loudly, before grimacing when I heard a few more screams before they were silenced by gunshots.

  They were lessening now, which meant they were going to find us soon enough. I reached out to grab her, only for her to press a thumb against my forehead, which was covered in something wet like paint with a strange smell. She started chanting something unknown to me, making the panic rise inside of me as I heard more gunshots and shouts, which were right outside our door.

  I tried to bolt, confusing striking me when I physically couldn't move, before it dawned onto me. I snapped my gaze downwards, noticing a strange circular symbol drawn onto the wooden floor with chalk and I happened to be standing in the middle of it, and Grams was standing outside of it. 

  Suddenly, the door flew open, a Savior walking in with a gun. The next few events happened in a flash; I wasn't able to comprehend or do anything. I looked to my Grams in upmost fear, for her and for me, but she only smiled reassuringly, muttering the last few words of the spell, just as three gunshots were fired. An ear-piercing scream escaped my lips when I watched the bullets hit her body just as I felt myself teleport due to the spell that was casted on me. 

  In the next second, I appear in mid-air, falling to the floor of an unknown place. My head smacked against the floor as I fell, body colliding with it harshly before sliding further into the room. A heavy groan escaped my lips, my hand reaching up to touch my throbbing head as I tried to get a sense of my surroundings. I gazed around slowly, recognizing the place as my bedroom. How did I get here? Just as I asked myself that question, a whole load of memories flooded my head causing me to inhale sharply and loudly.

  Then I remembered my Grams dying, sacrificing her life to protect my own one. Immediately in denial, I shut my eyes; trying to concentrate on teleporting back there to help the others, also hoping Grams was still alive. But I couldn't. Whatever Grams threw at me stopped me from using my powers temporarily. I opened my eyes again, a sob tumbling from my lips as the salty tears rolled down my cheeks.  

  I pulled my phone out of my pocket, still crying while I pushed myself off the ground and got up to my feet. I tried to call Frida, hoping she was still alive while I jogged down the stairs and reached the door. As soon as I flung it open, I was met with an invisible force field preventing me from leaving the house. This must've been Grams' work.

  An angry sob escaped my lips at the realization, my fists coming up to slam against the force field in frustration before I slammed the door shut. Everyone I tried calling wasn't picking up, and it only made me feel even more alone and terrified.  

  My back met the door while the world turned into a blur, the grief hitting me all of a sudden, making a steady flow of tears stream down my cheeks while I slid down against the door to the floor. Suddenly, a loud vibrating noise ripped me out of my thoughts, my head snapping to the side to find Harry's name flashing across the screen. I quickly picked it up, hands trembling violently as I slid my finger against the screen and held my phone up to my ear. 

  As soon as I heard his voice, all I could was cry.

🔮🔮🔮

gah I might just come back and edit the shit out of this chapter. But anyways, what did you guys think????

A few points to clear up:

Harry WAS NOT involved with this slaughter as he was with Jason the whole time someplace else.

voodooists aren't like witches so they can't really defend themselves with powers as such. They can only cast spells and that obviously takes time and effort.

Until we meet again...

t.m.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 2.7K 29
It is every fan fiction writers dream: your story goes viral, you get a publishing deal, and your book is about to be made into a movie. What started...
206K 7.5K 65
---- She was an ordinary girl living with her parents happily in a village that was reigned by a powerful family. Until the day she dreaded the most...
4.7K 176 25
You've always loathed the twins and never could be in a room with them without fighting and bickering. But everything changes after your fifth year w...
1.2K 151 9
Maeve Rossi is a first year college student who always thought the world was just a boring place. Her older boyfriend Harry Styles lives a life of th...