Love At First Sight (COMPLETE...

By HersheyKandii97

I stared at him for a moment and he did the same, both of us daring the other to say one more smart remark. ... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
Chapter 13 Part 2
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 Part 1
Chapter 25 Part 2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
I'M BACK!!!
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Final Chapter)
Sequal

Chapter 1

150K 841 126
By HersheyKandii97

DISCLAIMER: I wrote this story many years ago, so please excuse all of the errors. In the near future I plan on re-writing this story to fix everything. 

My first student/teacher romance book. Hope you guys like it :)

Please comment, vote, fan and tell me what u think.

Copyright © 2012 Aliyah Butler

All rights reserved

NOTICE : All songs in this story are Beyonce's songs. I do not own any of them. All songs Chasity " makes/writes " are actually Beyonce's songs in real life.

Picture of Chasity below

Chapter 1

I woke up to Nicki Minaj Roman's Revenge playing in my ear. Ugh, who is calling me right now?!

I lifted my head up to look at the time on my alarm clock,6:30. Why in the hell would somebody call me at 6:30 and it's summer vacation!!

I grabbed my phone and pressed answer

" Who are you, and why the hell are you calling me so early? " I asked.

The person scoffed " Um well excuse me, but you need to be getting your ass up because we have school today ".

I groaned, damn first day of school already? The summer went by like a blur.

" Thanks Yandy " I mumbled.

She laughed " Your welcome, now get up. Don't wanna be late on the first day as Seniors " she chirped before hanging up.

I sighed and threw my phone on the side of the bed before sitting up on my bed stretching. I then swong my legs off the bed and fell face first into my carpet. UGH, why am I so clumsy?!

I went into the bathroom and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My honey brown hair was messy and sticking out in all directions, and my tired brown eyes rested upon my caramel brown skin. Ugh, this is gonna be a long day.

I took a nice warm steamy shower, washing my aching muscles and preparing for the day a head of me. After my shower I got dressed, slipping on my white tank top with my name CHASITY printed on it in black bold letters, my black demin ripped jeans, and my red pumps. I then looked in the mirror again, I applied some mascara and pink lip gloss, giving myself a natural look. I then plugged up my flat iron and straighted my hair and it rested a little past my shoulders. I put on my hoop earings then sprayed myself with my Sex and the City perfume. When I was satisfied with my appearance I grabbed my iPod, cellphone, and bag and made my way downstairs.

I looked on the couch and seen my mother passed out with a bottle of Whisky in her hand. I shook my head and looked at her disgusted as I walked out the door. Typical mother of mine, either passed out with a bottle of alcohol in her hand or passed out with some random guy on top of her.

I shook my head erasing all angry thoughts I have towards my mom, once I seen Yandy's car pull up in my drive way. She honked her horn twice and I grinned as I hopped in the passanger's side, throwing my bag into the back seat.

" Oh Chassy I missed you so much " Yandy gushed as she gave me a side hug.

I smiled " I missed you too Yandy ".

She started the car and drove away " Chassy can you believe it, we're finally seniors!! We're like...the leaders of all the other grades. I can almost taste the power " she said grinning wickedly.

Yeah, Yandy isn't exactly...your typical human being. You never know what to expect from her and she always keeps you wondering what she'll do next. So I guess today she's feeling like the ruler of the school...no biggie.

" First of all Yandy, right now your reminding me of a fire truck. Your loud and red " I said laughing.

She took a hand off the steering wheel and flipped me off ( one of her favorite things to do to people ) making me laugh.

Last month Yandy got tired of being ' your average girl ' as she puts it, so she took that opportunity to dye her hair red. Don't get me wrong it looks great on her, and it really brings out her chestnut completion, but....her wearing bright red lipstick to match it is a bit much for my taste. But hey, that's Yandy for you.

" OH!!!! " she screamed making me jump " I forgot to tell you, we're having a new History teacher this year " she said smiling. I immediately flinched.

" Yandy Allison Davidson, you know damn well not to say that word around me " I said glaring at her. Me and History never got along, I'M SORRY but it's boring! Who cares about the past? I was taught that what happens in the past, let it stay in the past. Focus on the present and future.

Yandy smiled apologetically " Sorry girl, I forgot that if History was a human being and not a subject that you would kick it's ass " she said smirking.

I laughed and punched her arm lightly, she's so funny.

" OW Chasity damn! " she screamed looking at me pained.

" What? " I asked.

" Your forgetting that you look like a model, but punch like a damn professional boxer " she exclaimed. Oops

I rubbed her arm " Sorry Andy, I could have sworn I hit you lightly " I said softly.

On my spare time I box at the gym my dad use to work at. Boxing helps me relief a lot of anger and stress that I have.

Yandy scoffed " What did I tell you about calling me Andy? That's a boys name, and last time I checked I was born with a vag- "

" OKAY OKAY I'M SORRY! " I screamed before she could finish her sentence. Why must she be so up front about everything?!

I sighed in relief as she pulled up in the parking lot outside the school. When she found a parking spot I grabbed my bag out the back seat and hopped out the car closing the door. Wow, 2 months out of school and it feels like it's been years.

" Where's Willow " I asked as me and Yandy began walking towards the school.

She shrugged " She ain't wanna come today, she claims she needs more time to warm up " she said sighing. Warm up?

" Warm up? Is she coming to school or running a relay race? " I asked.

She laughed " Don't know, but we're going to put her through hell for us having to be at school all day while she's at home probably watching Jerry Springer and Steve Wilikos ".

I laughed, yeah those are my two favorite shows to watch when I stay home from school. It's always funny how people go on natinal t.v and make a fool of themselves, saying that they slept with someones baby father or cheated on their wife with a stripper. It makes you say "what were they thinking? "

" You got your schedule? " Yandy asked curiously.

I nodded " I came and got it last week because look at that line " I said pointing towards the line of kids outside the office waiting to get their schedules.

" Pfft, damn right. You know me, I don't do waiting, or lines " she said shaking her head and pulling her schedule out her bag. I did the same.

She snatched my schedule out my hand and looked it over, looking hers over as well.

She smiled " Okay, we got Science, History, Lunch, and Gym together ".

I smiled too, that doesn't sound to bad, maybe I'll have the rest of my classes with Willow.

She sighed " Too bad we don't have Math together. I love copying off your work " she said pouting.

I laughed and linked my arm through hers " Sorry babe, but it looks like you won't have a copy partner this year".

She sighed " Bummer. But anyway come on we have Hist- I mean the H word first period. I wanna see who this new teacher is! Hopefully he's really old so I can throw spit balls at him and he can think it's just snowing indoors. That's what my grandpa does, it's hilarious " she said laughing.

Like I said, Yandy's not you typical human being.

We went to room 204 like out schedule says and we pranced in the classroom. Yandy took a seat right up front and I sat next to her. I guess she wants a clear shot of throwing spit balls at the teacher.

" Hey Chasity " someone chirped.

I looked over and smiled at one of my friends Destiny, she's real sweet and she's an ex boxer. She broke her wrist in a Tournament once and she can't box for a couple more years.

" Wassup Destiny " I said smiling.

" Nothing much. Yo, rumor has it that our new teacher is super sexy " she said grinning.

I snorted " Sexy? Ain't no teacher in this school sexy " I said shaking my head.

She laughed " Well, Mr Dennis is nice looking " she said shrugging.

I looked at her shocked " What!? He's bald headed with a gap the size of a pool " I exclaimed. But for some reason, he's married to a woman that looks like a model.

She laughed " Whatever, I'm not taking any chances. I put on extra perfume today, and I got on a extra coat of lip gloss. If he sexy, I'm taking him " she said waggling her eyebrows.

I laughed and shook my head. There's no way I'm falling for a teacher. I don't care if he looked like Chris Brown, he's a teacher. That's gross, awkward, and disturbing. Most of all, against the law.

Suddenly the classroom door opened and a tall, sexy, and mouth watering man stepped in the room. Damn......he's sexy.

He walked in the room and stood in front of his desk, smirking at everyone. Smirking? Oh so he's cocky.

" Morning class, my name is Mr Anderson. I'll be your History teacher this year " he said in a deep husky voice that sent chills down my back.

" Hi Mr Anderson " all the girls sanged dreamily. Oh give me a break.

" Well, since it's your first day I won't give you any work. But since I'll be your teacher for the year, I want to get to know you. So we'll all go around in a circle and you'll say your name and give a brief description about yourself " he said smiling. Pfft, yeah okay.

" I'll start " a brunette said standing up and looking Mr Anderson up and down lustfully. Okay this girl puts the Slu in Slut.

" My name is Mindy, I'm 17. I love to party and have...lots and lots of fun " she said bitting her lip.

" Whore " Yandy coughed making everyone in the class erupt into laughter.

Next Yandy stood up.

" Wassup my name is Yandy. It was suppose to be Candy but the doctors accidentally put a Y instead of a C like a bunch of stupid bastards. Any who I love to dance, and sing, and chill with my BFITWWWTDDUP Chasity. That mean Best Friend In The Whole Wide World Till Death Do Us Part " Yandy rambled. The whole class laughed but I just ducked my head in embarrassment. I mean I'm friends with this girl!

Finally it was my go. I cleared my throat and stood up. Mr Anderson stared me in my eyes making me slightly dazed. His gaze is so powerful.

I shook my head and looked away from him and began " My name is Chasity. I love to box, I've been boxing since I was a little girl. I love to sing, I write my own songs. And my best friends are Yandy and another girl named Willow...and that's pretty much it " I said looking at the ground. Why am I acting so nervous, I'm never nervous.

" You sing? " Mr Anderson asked.

I locked eyes with him and nodded, his eyes are like a vacuum cleaner sucking you in.

He smiled " Care to sing one of your songs for us? " he asked while crossing his big arms over his chest.

I looked down " I don't know " I said quietly. The only people who've heard my songs was Yandy and Willow.

" Oh yeah Chassy! Sing that new one you were working on. Countdown! " Yandy gushed bouncing in her seat excitedly.

I glared at her and she just glared back, basically saying that if I don't sing she'll slice my throat.

I cleared my throat and closed my eyes as I began to sing.

" Boy!

Oh, killin' me softly and I'm still fallin'

Still the one I need, I will always be with you

Oh, you got me all gone, don't ever let me go

Say it real loud if you fly

If you leave me you're out of your mind

My baby is a 10

We dressing to the 9

He pick me up, we 8

Make me feel so lucky 7

He kiss me in his 6

We be making love in 5

Still the one I do this 4

I'm trying to make us 3

From that 2

He still the 1

There's ups and downs in this love

Got a lot to learn in this love

Through the good and the bad, still got love

Dedicated to the one I love, hey

Still love the way he talk, still love the way I sing

Still love the way he rock them black diamonds in that chain

Still all up on each other, ain't a damn thing change

My girls can't tell me nothing, I'm gone in the brain

I'm all up under him like it's cold, winter time

All up in the kitchen in my heels, dinner time

Do whatever that it takes, he got a winner's mind

Give it all to him, meet him at the finish line

Me and my boo in my boo coupe ridin'

All up in that black with his chick right beside him

Ladies, if you love your man show him you the fliest

Grind up on it, girl, show him how you ride it

Me and my boo in my boo coupe ridin'

All up in that black with his chick right beside him

Ladies, if you love your man show him you the fliest

Grind up on it, girl, show him how you ride it

Oh, killin' me softly and I'm still fallin'

Still the one I need, I will always be with you

Oh, you got me all gone, don't ever let me go

Say it real loud if you fly

If you leave me you out of yo' mind

My baby is a 10

We dressing to the 9

He pick me up, we 8

Make me feel so lucky 7

He kiss me in his 6

We be making love in 5

Still the one I do this 4

I'm trying to make us 3

From that 2

He still the 1 "

I opened my eyes and immediately everyone started clapping and cheering. Mr Anderson just stared at me with a glint in his eyes that I can't make out.

" That was beautiful, you wrote that for your boyfriend? " he asked.

I shook my head " That song is for my future husband. Whoever I marry when I get older, that's how I want our marriage to be " I said shrugging.

He smiled " Well your future husband will be a very lucky man " he said.

I nodded and sat back down in my seat. Mr Anderson stared at me for a second more, before looking at Destiny since it was her turn to go.

The bell ranged for my next class and I got up to walk out with Yandy. As I walked by Mr Anderson he grabbed my hand stopping me and he bent down to whisper in my ear

" Your voice is beautiful Chasity. I really enjoyed your song, and I meant what I said. Any man would be lucky to have you " he said as his hot breath tickled my ear making me shiver.

I looked up at him " Thanks Mr Anderson, that means a lot coming from you " I said looking him over unconscionably. Wait are we flirting?

He stared in my eyes a moment longer before letting go of my hand and clearing his throat awkwardly. I shook my head and kept walking out the classroom.

Chasity, keep in mind. This. Is. Your. Teacher.

*************************************************************************************************************

Like I said, this is my first Student/Teacher romance, so excuse me if it was bad. Please comment and vote and tell me what you think. But trust me, I got a lot of plans for this story, this is not going to be your typical romance story :)

* Aliyah *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.9K 97 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
2.7K 145 68
So who will it be for this hopelessly unromantic girl? The brooding best friend? Or the young and unquestionably attractive substitute teacher? They...
22.3K 1.3K 26
This book is rated R. Please proceed with caution. This is the more raunchy version of the book. *** We stand in silence, as I sip my water, and he w...
34.5K 1.1K 35
"Are you stalking me?" His deep voice asked. "You wish, that would mean I actually thought about you enough to wonder where you are." I looked away...