His Possessive Mate (ManxMan)...

Af Sir_Graham

Bryan Bartell is the very definition of what you would call an average student! He's never been popular, or o... Mere

His Possessive Mate (BoyxBoy)
Profiles
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 16

19.9K 571 72
Af Sir_Graham

WARNING: This chapter contains sexually graphic male on male content and language, which should only be viewed by a mature (17+) audience. If you are not of legal age to read such content, know that you have been warned. Also if you are offended by, do not like, or do not wish to see BoyxBoy / MalexMale content, please do not read this material. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

____________________________

Chapter 16

(Pic: Cutie Cedrick)

Bryan's POV

I must have fallen asleep on the way to Steven's house, because when I came to, I was lying down on the leather couch in his living room with a blanket wrapped around me, and a pillow behind my head. I was a little curious, however, as to why Steven hadn't woken me up when we arrived at his house.

Getting up from where I was lying, I folded the blanket back up and through it over the back of the couch. Before I left the living room however, I noticed that it was dark outside.

How long was I out? I rhetorically asked.

"Steven?" I called out but didn't hear his response or any response at all. I began to make my way through the house and down towards his bedroom. I had a feeling that I might find him there, or perhaps in his home office doing so pack work.

Taking in a deep breath, I caught a whiff of burning wood and flowers coming from the direction of the master bedroom, which didn't make that much sense. As I got closer to Steven's room, the smell got strong, as well as the personal smell of Steven. From his scent alone, my gums began to tingle and I could feel my canines lengthen, along with my cock beginning to harden. Personally, it was strange for a person to affect me this way, especially since I was still a virgin, but seeing as how Steven and I had yet to mate, my wolf began to take charge.

I came up to the door and slightly opened it, peaking in. I was bemused by what I found and only opened the door wider to get a better view.

The fireplace was light, casting a romantically warm glow across the room, along the hundreds for candles that were placed throughout the room as well. There were candles on the dresser, on the floor, on the nightstands, the mantel above the fireplace, and even some by the window. The candles only seemed to add to the warm glow the fireplace set upon the room.

Then scattered all over the floor and bed were a mixture of red and white rose petals. It wasn't so much that it would be considered over doing, but just enough to heighten the passionate atmosphere that Steven had perfectly captured.

I found myself walking into the middle of the room and stand at the foot of the bed, looking at the it and feeling a strong pull towards it. This would be my new home and it felt almost right.

Being deep in thought, I didn't hear when Steven must have come from the bathroom and stepped up behind me, but I did notice when his strong hands circled around my waist, and pulled my flush up against his bare chest. The heat from his muscular chest and arms went straight through my own shirt, building up the feeling of love and lust that were running through me.

"What do you think?" He whispered into my ear, his lips brushing against the shell making a shiver run down my back. And at moment I could help stop the tear that slid down my check.

I turned around in his arms and looked up into his eyes seeing the amount of love and passion that was encompassed in them.

"What's wrong, love? You don't like it do?" He asked, a range of emotions, starting with failure and ending with humiliation, running across his face. "I shouldn't have done all of this. I knew it would be too much." He hands began to release me and a wave of need feel over me.

My hands wound themselves around his neck and pulled at the hair on the nape of his head. With how much love and emotion that was bursting inside of me, I just slammed his lips down on to mine. His lips had a slight hesitation of confusion before my lips forcefully moved against his. Once I tried to dominate him, his wolf stepped forward and took control, which I had been hoping for.

He nibbled and licked at my bottom lip, begging for entrance to my mouth, and I gladly submitted to him. As soon as I felt his tongue glided against mine, I groaned into his mouth while my hips bucked against his steel hard thighs. My cock was fully engorged with blood and wanted, no, needed, to be soothed.

He responded by sliding one hand around the middle of my back while the other glided down my side, over my hip, and straight to my own thigh. As soon as he got to my thigh he gripped is hard and hitched it up, making sure that my body was semi wrapped around his. He then moved his hand downward and took a hand of my ass and grabbed on to it. I couldn't help myself when my other leg jumped up and helped by fully wrapping my legs around him. I continued by rubbing my groin up against him, trying to get as much friction as possible. The faster I rubbed against his abdomen, the heavier our panting got, and he released a strained groan.

I took notice of the bed again when I felt it press against my back while Steven's body was fully planted in between my legs. I grabbed harder onto his hair, which earned me a growl from him, but only to be caught by my lips. He pulled back, and I hadn't realized just how much I needed to breath until the air hit my lungs.

I found that his eyes were fully changed to that of his wolf's eyes. My hands pulled out of his hair and backed down so that they cupped his checks, while my thumbs involuntarily brushed under his eyelids.

"It's perfect! You are perfect! And I couldn't have asked for anything more perfect or better than you. I am honored that I get to be you lifelong mate. But I am also sorry that I take away from you being able to have a heir." And with that being said, a tear of sadness fell down my cheek.

He may have been fated to be with me, and I him, but I was taking away his chance of producing an heir.

"Bryan Bartell, you listen to me. While at first, yes I was unbelievably surprised that you were my mate. But I would never change that fact, and I don't ever want to you think that you are taking anything away from me, because you're not. You are giving me so much by being here and I am the one who is honored to be your first and your last!" He finished then once again captured my lips into a breath-taking kiss.

And with that kiss, my lust built back up and beyond what it had been before. As the kiss got more intense I began to pull him in closer and tighter, needing to feel more of him. He moved away from my lips, as his hand moved up my back and his fingers tangled themselves in my hair. His hand lightly pulled on my hair, making my head move to the side as he made a trail of hot kisses over my jaw and down my neck, until he encountered his mark. As soon as he reached the spot, the heated flesh of his tongue ran over it, and my back arched up off the bed, while my hips bucked and grinded against his.

"Please...clothes!" I breathlessly groaned out against him, begging he would give me the pleasure I so deeply needed.

He pulled back long enough to pull my shirt up and over my head, and then threw it to the ground beside the bed. His head instantly returned to my neck, sucking, licking, and lightly biting on to it. I arched my back again and became nothing but a moaning and whimpering mess underneath him. I grounded my cock through me underwear and jeans harder against him to the point where I was begging for him to let me free; to feel my skin move against his.

His hot mouth never left my neck as his free hand grazed over the heated skin of my ribs, then down the side of my stomach, and then it finally to the rim of my jeans. He fingers dug under it, and I could feel just how much he was teasing me.

"S-St-Steven!" I begged out. I could hardily contain myself, as my fingers were a tangled mess in his hair. "Pl-Please, I-I need to f-fe-feel y-you NOW!" I screamed out, and without any more hesitation, and with a chuckle, he pulled down my jeans and underwear in one go, making me fully nude.

As soon as I was free, I felt my cock fling out of my pants. I felt it press against his well-defined 8 pack. In order to alleviate the pulsing and urging need of my cock, and to find the release that I was dying to feel, I pushed upwards and rubbed myself all over him, making a slippery mess with all of the pre-cum that was leaking out of my shaft's head.

As creating a delicious friction, I felt the heated cloth of his thin cotton sweat pants, covering his magnificent manhood, graze and grind of my hole. A loud moan erupted from my mouth due to the wonderfully splendid friction that he was creating, and soon I could feel a burning itch begin from within me.

"Oh b-baby, please!" I whimpered to him.

"Please what? Tell me baby. Tell me what you need!" He snarled as his head came out from underneath my neck and looked down at me.

"Burning itches...i-in me...please!" I groaned out in between the moans I couldn't hold back.

"What itch baby? What do you want in you?" His husky deep voice whispered out. He was playing with me, and I needed him so much, that I could feel my eyes watering up. I needed him to satisfy this need it me.

"STEVE! PLEASE...I NEED YOU! ... NOW!!!" I cried out, no longer being able to wait. I felt so much tension in my lower back, that is was boarder line painful. He had to get in me. I had to feel his rock hard, thick pole pounding into me and I had to feel it now!

I released a whimper of need when he began to back off of the bed and my hungry eyes devoured his glorious form as he started to lower his pants. Inch by marvelous inch, more and more skin was shown, unit the pants fell all of the way off of him. Once his manhood was released, it stood straight up and I was unable to hold the primal raw moan of need that left my mouth and I my eyelids closed as my eyes rolled to the back of my head.

When I heard him move forward, my eyes snapped back open and I saw as his tongue licked it way up my leg, over my thigh, down into my inner thigh, finally is was hovering over my almost purple head that was soaked with pre-cum.

His tongue came out and began to lightly lap at the head and slit. But without any notice, his head immediately thrust down, taking my entire dick into his scorching warm mouth.

"Aahhhh," Was the only thing I was able to yell out. My fingers grabbed at his hair, but he never broke eye contact with me. I was looking into his eyes the entire time his head was bobbing up and down.

Once his tongue began to swirl around the overly heat skin, my head involuntarily thrust back and my hips bucked up trying to match his rhythm. But, when he hollowed his hot cheeks and sucked harder on my engorged and swollen cock, I knew I wouldn't last long. He kept sucking and my panting was getting heavier and heavier.

"Baby, I-I'm going to...going to..." He just kept sucking and I tried to pull his head off, but he stayed where he was until finally my release hit. "CUM!!!"

I withered as a full body orgasm sweep through me and I couldn't stop shacking. I felt load after elating load being buried deep into Steven's throat and he took all of it. I began to come down from my orgasmic high, but I still had the boiling lust in my blood. The burning itch was still there and soon as he let go of me, my cock filled right back up and was even harder than last time. I couldn't believe it! That had never happened.

The blood pumped faster into my once again almost purple head and Steven just looked at me with a smirk on his face. In that instant, I knew why my arousal had come back so quickly. He had yet to mate with me and my body refused to settle down until we were mated.

The strong arousal that has so quickly rushed back, made yet again another whimper of need leave my lips and I saw Steven's eyes immediately darkened with lust.

With a possessive, hunger laced growl, Steven made his way back up my body and his lips forcefully collided with mine, this time definitely bruising my lips, but I didn't care!

While one of his hands gripped hard on to my ass, the other snaked itself around my fully erect shaft and began to stroke me. I could also feel the bulbous head of his gloriously well-endowed cock brush between my crack and I lost it.

I became the same withering mess I was before, but this time Steven was just as wild. He was grinding down in between my crack, while his tongue searched every crevice in my mouth. I began to suck on his tongue making him moan, groan, and growl with me.

Letting go of my ass, his hand reached over to the nightstand, open the drawer, and pulled out a bottle of lube. Personally, I didn't think we would need it, what with how much of a slippery and wet mess both of us our shafts were making, but he popped the cap and poured a generous amount on this fingers. The whole time his lips were still devouring mine and I loved it.

He hand lowered back down to my entrance, and soon I felt a cold gel against the bundle of nerves at my hole, along with his hot finger. His lips pulled off of mine and he looked down at my eyes as he eased the first finger into me. He knew that I was a virgin, and I loved that he was trying to make this the best first experience for me.

At first, it felt a little uncomfortable, but as he rubbed the lube around the inside, he bumped a spot that had my whole body arching up into him.

"Yes! ... Again Steven, again" I yelled out.

"Right here?" He playfully asked, but this time he pressed the spot harder.

"STEVEN, OH YES! GOD, YES! MORE BABY, MORE!" All I could do was shout and I didn't care who heard me, as long as he kept going.

He then added two fingers and, although I had heard that your first hurt, I didn't feel any pain. I wanted something bigger. I wanted him. I kept begging for more and more, but even when he put the third finger in it wasn't enough.

"STEVEN, PUT IT IN! I NEED YOU TO POUND INTO ME!" I screamed out when his fingers weren't doing it for me anymore.

He slowly pulled out and instantly I felt the blunt tip of his massive cock poke at my hole. He slowly pushed in passed the ring of muscle and it felt so good, I wanted more of it.

"FUCK!" He snarled out as inch by inch of his 9 inch long and 6 inch wrap around girth filled me up.

Within seconds he was in me to the hilt and I was trying to get him to move.

"Baby, you need to stop moving or I won't last long. ... AHH, YOU'RE SO TIGHT. GOD!" He said I didn't care if he last long or not. He had to move in me.

Feeling my need for him, he began to move in and out, and each time he moved back in he would hit my prostate, which made me moan and beg him to keep going. At first he hiss everything my tight hole gripped his huge shaft and I was enjoying the feeling.

"Oh baby, faster, please." I begged but he just looked down at me and actually started to slow down.

"Shout for me! Tell me just how much you want me. Do you want me to go faster? Do you want me to cum inside of you?" He whispered to me and I wanted it so bad. The slow torturous pace wasn't fast enough and I wanted to cum so bad.

"YES, PLEASE STEVEN!" I yelled out.

"PLEASE WHAT?" He growled at me as his thrust slowly speed up.

"PLEASE, GO FASTER! PLOW INTO ME!" I begged and he started to plow into me and every time I opened my mouth a moan came out. "KEEP GOING BABY! FASTER, HARDER! YES, YES! MORE!"

"GOD, BABY YOU'RE SO TIGHT AND HOT! I WANT TO SPILL INTO YOU! DO YOU WANT THAT? DO YOU WANT ME TO CLAIM YOU?" I could see in his eyes that his wolf was taking control and he dominating and possessive side was coming out, which only turned me on even more.

"YES! CLAIM ME AND FUCK ME HARDER! SHOW ME THAT ONLY YOU CAN PLEASE ME!" I shouted out to him and that's when I felt it. I was so close to another orgasm that I could taste it. But also my canines lengthened and my wolf began to take over

"OH GOD STEVEN, I'M CUMMING!!!" I yelled out at the top of my lugs.

"FFUUUUUCCCKKKKK!" Steven shouted out with a growl, and then I felt a sharp bite on my neck. I too bite down into his neck, as I rode my orgasm, I could feel my ass milk Steven's cock while streams of hot semen coated my insides.

As we both rode out our orgasms, I held on to Steven as if he was my anchor to this world, and lets face it, he was. By the time I finished I was so exhausted I couldn't barely move. My whole body was nothing but jelly.

After Steven licked the bite mark that again marked me as his, he carefully pulled out of me. With a pop, I knew that he was out of my completely and truthfully, I kind of felt empty. It had felt nice for him to be in me. But at least we were now mated and I didn't have to worry about spontaneously jumping his body while at school, well at least not jumping him because we weren't mated.

"You were beautiful." He whispered into my ear, and I hadn't realized that I closed my eyes. Opening them up, I looked up into his eyes and, once again, saw so much passion and love it was unbelievable.

Getting up, Steven rushed to the bathroom and got a warm washcloth and cleaned us both up. When he was down, he got back into the bed and cuddle up right behind me. I quickly turned around and kissed him, not wanting to fall asleep before I said the one thing that mattered the most.

"Steven, I love you so much." I said. I eyes began to water up with how happy I was and nothing could destroy how happy I was right now!

"Bryan, I love you too, and you are my everything. I will never let you go." He said before pressing an innocent kiss on to my lips. I turned back over and snuggled into his chest as his arms circled around my waist and pulled me as close as possible up against him.

"Sleep, my love." He whispered into my ear, and with that, I fell into a peacefully slumber, knowing that I was wanted, needed, but most of all, loved.

­­­­­­­­_______________

Author's Note:

First off let me say sorry, again for 1) the long wait, and 2) the whole privacy thing!

But on a good note, what did you guys think of the mating scene? Was it good or was it good? Did I deliver what you guys wanted? And I must say that were times where I was blushing or panting along side Bryan and Steven too! :*>

As I always ask, please,

VOTE,

COMMENT (please tell what you guys thought!),

& SUBSCRIBE / FOLLOW!

Now that that is done, let's get back to some Dustin drama! hehe

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

8M 354K 66
Throughout the whole of Evan's life, he was convinced he was a sinner. Raised by his psychotic brother who was the Alpha of his pack, Evan believes t...
3.8M 158K 42
Book One in Mate Trilogy Sorenson was adopted at a young age, into a family that was abusive. His 'parents' would adopt more and more children and du...
166K 5.3K 23
Evan Blake was a quiet werewolf, not because he was shy or nervous but because he preferred to observe. It may sound weird but he was the type, alway...
1.8M 65.4K 45
Cooper Bradenton hates high school- most likely because his fellow werewolf classmates are assholes and treat him as the gay loner outcast. He has ne...