The Taylor "Tay" Benson Story

By TheCrazOne1814

The story that you are about to read is about Taylor "Tay" Benson an his journey in life and love. Tay's l... More

Disclaimer:
Introduction:
Chapter 1: My Brother's Best Friend
Chapter 2: The Beginning of Summer
Chapter 3: Tay's Master Plan
Chapter 4: The Closer I Get To You
Chapter 5: Truth & Lies
Chapter 6: Brokenhearted (Pt.1)
Chapter 7: Brokenhearted (Pt.2)
Chapter 8: Friend Of Mine: Revenge
Chapter 9: Missing
Chapter 10: Who I Am
Chapter 11: Truth, Lies And Consequence
Chapter 12: Truth, Lies And Consequence 2
Chapter 13: Truth, Lies And Consequence 3
Chapter 14: Rope Burn
Chapter 15: When Pain Is Love
Chapter 16: A Change Is Gonna Come
Chapter 17: A Change Has Come
Chapter 19: Don't Wanna Say Goodbye
Chapter 20: Back Stabber
Chapter 21: Come Back To Me
Chapter 22: Who Did This To Me
Chapter 23: Is This The End
Chapter 24: This Is The End
The Eulogy:

Chapter 18: Should I Stay Or Should I Go:

205 12 2
By TheCrazOne1814

~
Friday, May 25th 2001:
~
Tay and Sasha, just left Sasha's 6th month check-up and Tay was taken Sasha home when they got to talking about Sasha's dad.

-Tay: Sasha can I ask u something...?
(Tay asked).
-Sasha: You can ask me anythin papi, you know that...!
(Sasha replied).
-Tay: What happen to ur dad and why don't u ever talk about him...?
(Tay asked).
-Sasha: I don't know much about him, to talk about him. He died when I was little in Puerto Rico... All I know is that his name was Alejandro Miguel Ortega, Sr., my brothers and sister deid with him...!
(Sasha replied to a shocked Tay).
-

Tay was shocked beyond belief, from what Sasha was telling him.

Sasha was Miguel's lil sister and Tay couldn't believe it.

Tay wondered if he should tell Sasha that Miguel was her big brother or not, but thought it would be best to talk with Miguel first.

After he dropped Sasha off, Tay called Miguel to see where he was at.

-Miguel: Hello..!
(Miguel said answering his cell phone).
-Tay: Mick...! Baby where are u...?
(Tay asked).
-Miguel: Hey, Babe... I'm at the OrtegaMusicWorld office...!
(Miguel replied).
-Tay: Ok, I'm on my way over there we have to talk...!
(Tay said).
-Miguel: Is everything okay, with the baby...?
(Miguel as worried about is unborn stepchild and unknown niece or nephew).
-Tay: The Baby is fine, but it does have somethin' to do with the baby...!" Tay replied.
-Miguel: Ok, I'll see u when u get here...!
(Miguel said not sure what was going on).
-Tay: Ok...!
(Tay said before he and Miguel hung-up their phones).
-

~
OrtegaMusicWorld:
~
Tay walked into the building of Miguel's record lable OrtegaMusicWorld, nervous not sure of how he was going to tell Miguel that Sasha might be his long lost sister and that he knocked her up.

-Joi: What do you want and why are you here...?
(Joi (Miguel's secretary) asked with an attitude).
-

Joi really doesn't like Tay, 'cause, she wants Miguel.

-Tay: It's nice to see you to Joi... I'm here to see Miguel...!
(Tay replied trying to stay calm).
-

-

(Joi)

Joi Catherine Dixon is 24y.o. African-American, Joi is Tri-Sexual (she'll try anything once) and she likes to be Versatile. She's thick in all the right places, with a 35" waist and a phat round thick bubble ass.
-

-Joi: Well... Mr. Santiago is in a meeting now your going to have to wait or you could just leave...!
(Joi said coldly).
-Tay: Look, BITCH, I'VE TRIED TO BE NICE TO U, BUT UR REALLY TRYIN MY PATIENTS....! So...!
(Tay said, but was cut off when Miguel walked outta his office).
-Miugel: Tay...! How long have u been here and why didn't u just come in my office...?
(Miguel asked, walking over to Tay, then huging and kissin him).
-Tay: I've been here for awhile no, I was told that u were in a meeting... And I should leave...!
(Tay replied looking over at Joi).
-Miguel: Babe, go wait in my office I'll be in there, in just a minute...!
(Miguel said looking over at Joi as well).
-

Once Tay was in his office, Miguel let Joi have it and told her if it happen again she would be let go.

-Joi: And if u do that then ur lil' Tay gonna find out about who u were fuckin on ur disk to weeks ago...!
(Joi fired back at Miguel).
-Miguel: Yea, and if u say anythin to anybody... They'll be pulling ur Body Outta One Of The Rivers...! Don't Play Wit Me Bitch...!
(Miguel replied, before walkin into his office).
-

Two weeks ago Miguel messed up and fucked JayQuan (a.k.a. KillaQuan he's one of Miguel's rap artist) in his office, after a meeting about JayQuan's new Album.

Joi need to put some papers on Miguel's disk for him to sigin and thinking they had gone, walked in on Miguel and KillaQuan fuckin on Miguel's disk.

Miguel really didn't know why he fucked KillaQuan, everything with him and Tay was good, he knew if Tay found out he would lose Tay and he couldn't let that happen.

~
Miguel's OrtegaMusicWorld Office:
~
-Miguel: So, Babe... Wassup, what did u need to talk to me about...!
(Miguel said once inside his office).
-Tay: It's about Sasha and the baby...!
(Tay started to say, before Miguel cut him off).
-Miguel: Are they ok, did somethin go wrong...?
(Miguel asked getting worried).
-Tay: Their fine babe, don't worry... Sasha's ur lil sister...!
(Tay replied, with Miguel looking at him like he was crazy).
-

Tay went on to explaine what Sasha told him earlier and that her Dad and his Dad have the same name and died the same way.

-Miguel: Tay are u sure about this, really sure that Sasha said my Dad's name...?
(Miguel still in shock).
-Tay: Yes, I'm sure about this Miguel...!
(Tay replied).
-Miguel: What's Sasha's Mother's name...?
(Miguel asked).
-Tay: Maria Martinez-Lopez...! Why...?
(Tay stated and then asked).
-Miguel: Then Sasha's my lil' sister... Maria was my Dad's girlfriend, he would take me with him, whenever he would go and see her...!
(Miguel stated).
-Tay: Wow...!
(Was all that Tay could say).
-Miguel: So, ur baby is my nephew or niece...! This his Crazy...!
(Miguel said leaning back in his chair).
-

Miguel and Tay talked some more, before Miguel had to go and check on somethings he told Tay that he would be right back.

While Tay waited for Miguel to come back, JayQuan showed up (JayQuan knew all about Tay, 'cause Joi and Miguel both told him about Tay).

JayQuan wanted Miguel's dick again, but the only way to get it was to get Tay outta the way.

-

(KillaQuan)

JayQuan Smith is 21y.o. African-American. JayQuan's Bi-Sexual and he likes to be Versatile. He has a sexy tight average body, with a 38" waist and a phat thick booty.
-

-KillaQuan: Oh, my bad I thought Mick was in here...!
(KillaQuan said as he entered Miguel's office, looking at Tay sitting behind Miguel's disk).
-Tay: Naw, he want to talk to Rock in A&R...!
(Tay said coldly not liking the way JayQuan called Miguel "Mick").
-KillaQuan: Damn... I thought I could get in a quicky, before I left to go to LA...! Damn I'm just gonna have to wait, until I get back... To get sum dick...!
(KillaQuan said to himself, but loud enough for Tay to hear him).
-Tay: Did U Just Say Get In A Quicky... And Wait To, U Got Back To Get Sum Dick....?
(Tay asked not sure he really heard what he just heard).
-KillaQuan: Shit...! U heard that... Fuck, look u can't say anyhin, to anyone about this man... No one can know that I'm fuckin Miguel that can end my career and fuck up Miguel's relationship and his career as well...!"
(KillaQuan said acting like he really cared about Miguel's relationship)
-Tay: Well I don't know about ur career, but u already fucked up Miguel's relationship...!"
(Tay replied getting outta Miguel's chiar).
-

Once Tay stood up, he turned the picture of him and Miguel around on, that's was on Miguel's disk, with KillaQuan faking a shocked look on his face, but before anyone one could as anything Miguel walked into the office.

-Miguel: Quan, what u doin here...? Supposed to be on ur way to LA...!
(Miguel asked and then stated as he walked over to his disk).
-Tay: Oh, he just came to get in a Quick Fuck...!
(Tay said answering for KillaQuan).
-Miguel: Tay what are u talkin' about...? Quan what's goin on here...?
(Miguel asked both Tay and KillaQuan).
-KillaQuan: He knows about us, I told him about us, I'm sorry Mick I didn't mean to it jus slipped out I wasn't thinkin... I'm sorry...!
(KillaQuan replied talking for the first time since Miguel walked into the office).
-Tay: Now I Know I Why U've Been Acting So Different Lately... And U Got Him Calling U Fuckin Mick... I Should've Fucked Smilez When I Had The Chance... Fuck U Miguel, Fuck U...!
(Tay said, before walking outta Miguel's office).
-Cynthia: Taylor are you okay, what's wrong...?" Cynthia (the Lable V.P.) asked as Tay ran passed by her).
-

Cynthia's the Vice-President of the record company and one of Miguel's closes friends and runs the company for Miguel (she's also the daughter of Harlin Monroe, the ex-business partner of Miugel's real Dad Alejandro).

-

(Cindy)

Cynthia "Cindy" Monroe-Williamson is 30y.o. Native-American and Puerto Rican. Cynthia's Bi-Sexual and she likes to be a Verse-Bottom. Cynthia's a very Beautiful woman, with a 28" waist and a phat round booty.
-

-Cynthia: Taylor...! What's wrong with you, why are you so upset...?
(Cynthia asked catching Tay at the elevators).
-

Cynthia could see that Tay was on the edge of tears and took Tay into her office down the hall from Miguel's office.

Once inside Cynthia's office Tay broke down into tears and let Cynthia know what was going on.

Cynthia was shocked and upset, that Miguel would do something like that, with one of their artist (after he had gotten on her for the same thing) and that he would cheat on Tay.

Cynthia and Tay talked for about three hours, before Tay left.

~
Later That Night |Miguel and Tay's Penthouse:
~
After his talk with Cynthia, Tay just drove around to clare his head, before he headed to the penthouse, to hear what Miguel had to say for himself.

When Tay entered the penthouse MJ and Christian were in the living room watiching a movie on the Disney Channel and Miguel was in the Kitchen making dinner.

-MJ and Christian: Uncle Tay...!"
(MJ and Christian both yelled out, before running to hug Tay).
-Tay: Hey Guys...! What are u two doin here, I thought these was ur night with ur Mom...?
(Tay said back as he hugged both MJ and Christian).
-MJ: She had to work tonite...! Uncle Tay are alright....?
(MJ stated and then asked seeing how sad Tay looked).
-Tay: I'm fine babyboi...!
(Tay repiled, but MJ knew he was lying).
-

After talkin and hanging out with MJ and Christian for awhile, Tay headed upstair to Miguel's bedroom.

Tay sat on Miguel's bed wondering if he should stay or if he should go, he really didn't know.

Tay was so lost in thought that he didn't hear Miguel come into the room.

Miguel called out Tay's name three or four, before Tay heard him.

-Tay: What...?
(Tay asked lookin up at Miguel, who was standing in front of him).
-Miguel: Where have u been...? I've been callin ur phone since u left my office...!"
(Miguel replied gettin down on his knees in front of Tay).
-Tay: My phone was off, I didn't feel like talkin to anymore...!
(Tay stated).
-Miguel: Babe, U had me scared I thought...!
(Miguel said, before Tay cut him off).
-Tay: Miguel do u luv me...?
(Tay asked).
-Miguel: Yes, I Luv U...!
(Miguel stated as he looked into Tay's eyes).
-Tay: IF U FUCKIN LUV ME, THEN HOW COULD U FUCK THAT NIGGA...?
(Tay asked, trying not to yell to so kids didn't hear him).
-Miguel: Sleeping with JayQuan was a mistake that shit didn't mean anythin and it was just one time... I promise u that it won't ever happen again...!
(Miguel said still looking Tay right in the eyes).
-Tay: A FUCKIN, MISTAKE...? NIGGA GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE WITH THAT SHIT...! I'm outta here
(Tay said, before pushing Miguel outta his way).
-

Tay got up off the bed and headed for the door, but before he could get outta the room Miguel wrapped his arms around Tay grabbing him, by the waist and pulling Tay closer to him.

-Tay: Miguel get the fuck off me...!
(Tay said as Miguel grabbed him).
-Miguel: Tay...! I'm not about to let u go, so u can walk outta my life...!
(Miguel said holding Tay tighter).
-Tay: U Should've Thought About That Before U Fucked That Bitch As Nigga, Now Let Me Fuckin Go Dude...!
(Tay said as he tried to get free from Miguel's arms).
-Miguel: Taylor I Luv U, more then I've ever Luv'd anyone before, u know, that u, MJ and Christian are my world babe, please don't let this one mistake end us...!
(Miguel said, as Tay slowly stopped putting up a fight).
-Tay: Ok, I'll stay, but that doesn't mean that I forgive u...!
(Tay said as he stopped fight to get outta Miguel's arms).
-

After Miguel let Tay go they sat down on Miguel's bed and talked more, before heading down downstairs to eat dinner with the kids.
-

~
The Last of May/The Beginning of June 2001:
~
Tay and Miguel worked on their relationship and had become closer.

After Tay had told Sasha about Miguel being her brotha, she and Miguel started to get to know each other better.

Tay and Smilez had got even more closer as Tay was still helping Smilez recover, but didn't cross the line with him, (Tay made it very clear to Smilez, that he was with Miguel and he wasn't leaving him)

As Tay helped Smilez, Nick juggled Coach D, Tony and school (graduation was right around the corner).

Miguel and Dré had brought down JT (Smilez's former boss) and his crew, (but still had to bring down Kannon and his crew).

Black's first plan didn't work out, to get Miguel outta the way (he tried to set him up to get locked).

Kai and José were having to big problems one was Dy (who wanted Kai back) and the other was Raquel (who was having José's baby and not Dy's baby).

Frankie was dating a dude from Howard University. Ric and GeGe's relationship had gotten stronger.

Jay still haded come to grips with Brick's death, (Jay didn't know that he still loved Brick as much as he did) and KillaQuan had give up on trying to get Miguel, after having a lil' talk with Tay (like the one Tay had had with Angel).
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 647 42
Diego Santiago was not your average teenager. He had a loving mother, a great best friend, a beautiful friend, an ex-boyfriend that gave him a traum...
1.8M 64.2K 47
[ boy x boy ] Ethan Ryder wasn't planning on moving to a new town just before starting his final year at high school. He wasn't planning on leaving...
113K 2.2K 27
Story about two guys who find out about each other's feelings. One of the guys is a bully and other is just a bullied boy. After one beating in schoo...
Inseparable By Sky

Teen Fiction

1K 88 33
[Completed] Tyler finds love difficult for him. He has never been in Love at all. He always wondered what it would feel like to be loved by someone...