The Taylor "Tay" Benson Story

By TheCrazOne1814

The story that you are about to read is about Taylor "Tay" Benson an his journey in life and love. Tay's l... More

Disclaimer:
Introduction:
Chapter 1: My Brother's Best Friend
Chapter 2: The Beginning of Summer
Chapter 3: Tay's Master Plan
Chapter 4: The Closer I Get To You
Chapter 5: Truth & Lies
Chapter 6: Brokenhearted (Pt.1)
Chapter 7: Brokenhearted (Pt.2)
Chapter 8: Friend Of Mine: Revenge
Chapter 10: Who I Am
Chapter 11: Truth, Lies And Consequence
Chapter 12: Truth, Lies And Consequence 2
Chapter 13: Truth, Lies And Consequence 3
Chapter 14: Rope Burn
Chapter 15: When Pain Is Love
Chapter 16: A Change Is Gonna Come
Chapter 17: A Change Has Come
Chapter 18: Should I Stay Or Should I Go:
Chapter 19: Don't Wanna Say Goodbye
Chapter 20: Back Stabber
Chapter 21: Come Back To Me
Chapter 22: Who Did This To Me
Chapter 23: Is This The End
Chapter 24: This Is The End
The Eulogy:

Chapter 9: Missing

396 20 9
By TheCrazOne1814

~
Friday, November 17th, 2000:
~
1:00am, in the mornin', Tay woke up in a dark cold and damp room, with a sharp pain runnin' threw his body. Tay's hand were tied behind his back, and he's eyes blindfolded.

-
Dude: Look Who Finally Decided To Wake Up...!"
(A deep voice said from a man in the corner of the room.)
-

-

(D)

The Dude (D) is 27y.o. African-American and Puerto Rican. D is Bi-Sexual and he likes to be Verse-Top.
-

The dude walked over to Tay and grabbed him by his hair.

-D: I Should Kill Ur Lil' Sexy, Pretty Ass, But I Think I'm Goin See What All The Hype's About...!"
(D said as he pulled his dick out).
-

Once D had his dick out, he put it on Tay's lips before tellin' Tay if he suck his dick like a good lil' bitch, then he can live, but Tay refused to open his mouth.

When Tay didn't open his mouth D punched shit outta Tay hittin him in stomach, causin' Tay to open his mouth.

Once Tay's mouth was open, D sticks his whole 13½" dick into Tay's mouth and throat makin' gag and choke.

Tay had know chose, but to take control or he would choke to death.

Tay sucked dude's dick like he's life depend on it {and it did}.

D pulled his dick outta Tay's mouth and throat, he pulled Tay from the floor and throw him on a bed that was across the room, face down.

D pulled Tay's Black sweatpants down {along with his underwear}, he leaned over and started to eat Tay out.

Tay begged dude to jus let him go, that he didn't need to do this, dude jus stood up spit on his dick and then rammed it into Tay's ass.

D fucked Tay in every positon he could think of, until he busted twice.

~
Morning:
~
By 6:00am, five other dudes had fucked and cum inside of Tay and six more were waitin' for their turn to fuck Tay.

By time that all twelve were done Tay had passed out, with mix of blood and cum oozin' outta him.

~
Thursday December 7th 2000:
~
It had been three weeks since Tay had been taken, in that time, Tay had been beaten and raped multiple times, day and night.

Tay didn't have the strength to fight off the three dudes that were currently raping him, they had pumped him full of so many drugs, that he didn't even know his own damn name right now.

-

(Jose)

Dude 1 (Jose) is 19y.o. Puerto Rican. He stands at 5'10", 195lbs {of nothin but muscle, with a basketball playa build}, Light skin complexion, Long Pretty Black hair and Gray eyes, with a 9" dick}.

-

-

(Julez)

Dude 2 (Julez) is 17y.o. African-American, 6'0", 135lbs {with Basketball playa build}. He as Light {Redbone} skin complexion, Long curly Black hair {in Dreads that stop in the middle of his back} and pretty Green eyes {he's the sexy pretty type}, with a phat 10" dick and a phat ass}.
-

-

(P-Nut)

Dude 3 (P-Nut) is 19y.o. African-American, African and Jamaican. He has a Dark skin complexion, he's not the ugliest or the cuties dude.
-

Tay felt no pain as two of the dudes (Jose and Julez) double dicked Tay (with their 10" and 9" dicks), while the third dude (P-Nut) fucked Tay's mouth (with his 8½" dick), as he road Jose's face, before cummin down Tay's throat.

Jose and Julez kept fuckin Tay, after P-Nut one bust in his mouth.

Jose and Julez had a good rhythm as they double dicked Tay, with Jose bustin' his nut first and him pullin out.

Pretty soon it was just the dude Julez left in the room wit Tay.

If anyone saw the way Julez fuckin Tay, they would swear that Jules was makin luv to Tay, like they had hed lovers for years.

Julez real didn't wanna rape Tay, but he knew if he didn't go along with the others, then he would be layin' right next to Tay, and he could go through that again {it happen to him when he first said no to D, the first D asked him to join his crew, no one say no to D}. Julez let a stream of tears fall from his eyes he fucked Tay.

-Julez: I'm Sorry...!
(Julez said cumin inside of Tay, after he finshed cumin' Julez put out and left the room, with tears in his eyes).
-

~
Friday December 8th 2000:
~
Miguel has been goin out of his mind since Tay's been missin, he's been lookin ever where for him, he was even almost about to break cover and Tay's Mother (Mrs. Benson) was no better, she was beside herself with worry, he's lil' brotha (Jamari) hasn't slepted and sits up all night waitin for Tay to come home, he's brotha (Brandon) have been try to get leave from his Army Base.

Jay and the gang don't know what to do. Miguel had all of this boiz out lookin for Tay.

Nick blamed Frankie at first, but it turned out that he had nothin' to do with it. The police had no leads at all and no one could understand who would do this, would take Tay.

-

(Mrs. Benson)

Mrs. NaTocha "Mrs. B" Benson's 38y.o. African-American. Mrs. Benson is Straight and she likesto be a Bottom. Mrs. Benson has a average female build, with a 30" waist and a phat round bubble ass.
-

-
Jamarion "Jamari" Benson's 11y.o. African-American. Jamari has a Light Mocha skin complexion, with short Blac hair and Light Brown and a smile that Light up a room.
-

-

(Brandon)

Brandon Benson is 22½y.o. African-American. Brandon has a Medium Mocha skin complexion and Brown eyes.
-

~
Saturday December 9th 2000 |Miguel's Penthouse |11:00am:
~
-Miguel: Where The Fuck Is He...! I Gave U, Ur Fuckin' Money...! Kannon, U Didn't Had To Take Tay, He Has Nothin' To Do With This Shit....!
(Miguel yelled into his cell phone, as he pasted his livin room floor).
-

Miguel's boiz Black and Lil' Rio watched as Miguel talked to his rival Drug Lord Kannon (who had is son MK by his side).

Smilez's owed Kannon 20 thousand dollars and Miguel paid it to keep Tay safe.

-

(Kannon)

Kannon (Marco DaKannon Holden) is 38y.o. African-American, Native-American and Italian. Kannon is Bi-Sexual and he likes to be a Verse-Top. Kannon has a Caramel skin complexion, Black hair (that's cut low) and Dark Brown eyes.
-

Kannon swore that he had nothin to doin with Tay being missin and that he would eveythin' in his power to help him get Tay back.

Miguel vowed to kill any and very body that as sumthin to do with Tay being missin.

-Black: Mick...! U Gotta Calm Down...!
(Black said, as Miguel throw a glass ashtray into the wall, with Miguel lookin at him like he was crazy).
-Miguel: Black...! U Don't Get It... I Fuckin Luv Him And I Don't Know What I Would Do If Anythin Happens To Him...!
(Miguel stated as he sat down on the sofa).
-Black: Mick...! I Know And We Goin' Find Tay, Soon...! My Nigga, Believe That....!
(Black stated, meanin' every word, that's he was sayin').
-

Lil' Rio didn't say anythin' jus sat there listenin' to Miguel tell Black how much he luv'd Tay.

Lil' Rio could tell that Miguel meant every word, he may not like Tay, but this shit was eatin' him up inside he had to do sumthin'.

Lil' Rio got up left the penthouse, once he got into the elevator and made a call.

-
Lil' Rio: I Need To See U...!
(Lil' Rio said, as the person on the end answered).
-Person: Okay...! Give My An Hour, Babe...!
(The Person replied and then hung up).
-

~
Lil' Rio's Meeting |12:00pm:
~
An hour after leavin' Miguel's place, he pulled up infront of a house in Southwest, DC to he's boi D {a dude that he's been fuck for bout a month or two}.

-Lil' Rio: Where U At D...?
( Lil' Rio yelled as he entered the house).
-D: I'm Up Stairs, Babe....!
(D replied).
-Lil' Rio: WHY THE FUCK AIN'T THAT NIGGA DEAD YET.....?
(Lil' Rio asked yellin as, he entered the room that his boi D was in).
-D: Bitch...! Who In The Fuck U Think U Talkin To...! And Who The Fuck U Think U Questionin...?
(D asked, as he grabbed Lil' Rio by the neck pushin him against a wall).
-Lil' Rio: D...! I'm Jus Sayin The Plan Was That We Take Him And Kill Him...!
(Lil' Rio replied rubbing his neck, after D let him go).
-D: That's Was Ur Fuckin Plan, Not Mine...! I Got Other Plans For That Lil' Nigga, He Goin Get Me What I What....!
(D stated, as he sat down on the bed in the room).
-D: Matter Of Fact, I Got The Same Plan For U....! Get The Fuck On Ur Knees And Suck This Dick...!
(D said, as he lit a blunt and pulled out his aready hard dick).
-

Lil' Rio didn't say a word, he jus walked over to D and pull D's dick in his mouth. Lil' Rio knew he couldn't say no, to D or he'd get beat again {D would snap at the drop of a dime and beat Lil' Rio, for jus breathin sumtimes}.

Lil' Rio sucked D's dick like he life depened on it and it probably did deepening on his mood. Lil' Rio deepthroated even inch of D's thick 13½" dick, in one quick motion, makin D moan and fuck his face.

-D: Fuck, This Shit...! I Want Sum Pussy, Bitch... Take That Shit Off...!"
(D said, puffin' on the last of his blunt, with Lil' Rio go up and took off his clothes).
-D (continued): Damn....! U, A Pretty Lil' Bitch...! But That Lil' Nigga Tay, A More Sexyer And Pretty...! Get Over Here And Ride This Fuckin Dick....!
(D stated once, Lil' Rio was naked).
-

Lil' Rio climbed on the bed straddled D's waist, lubed D's dick and his own ass, then started to sit on D's dick. With D there was on waitin' to get adjusted, he grabbed Lil' Rio by the waist and stated makin Lil' Rio fuck on his dick.

Lil' Rio was in pain at first, but soon got adjusted and was ridin' D's dick for life, up and down, with D smackin' his ass tellin him to ride fast whenever he slowed down. D flipped Lil' Rio to his back and start fuckin him like a madman.

-D: Nigga, Why The Fuck U Run...?
(D asked, slappin' the hell outta Lil' Rio for runnin' away from his dick).
-D (continued): U, Runnin' From, My Dick Like U Ain't Never Take It Before...! And I Don't Even Have It All The Way In...! U A Weak Lil' Bitch...! That Lil' Nigga Tay, Takes My Whole Dick Wit Run, That Nigga Tighter And He Get Wetter Then U Do....! Now I Know Why That Nigga Miguel Left Ur Weak Slut Ass For Him...!"
(D said fuckin with Lil' Rio's Head).
-

D fucked Lil' Rio harder and faster, wit all 13½" of his dick, after D flipped Lil' Rio onto his stomach, and then locked his arm around his neck.

D stated to hit Lil' Rio's spot, causin' him to moan like a bitch. The more D, hit his spot and talked shit to him, the more feminine Lil' Rio got, and threw his ass back.

-Lil' Rio: Fuck Me Daddy...!
(Lil' Rio moaned out).
-D: What U Say, Baby...! What U Want Daddy To Do...?
(D asked hittin Lil' Rio's spot again, as he slowed down).
-
Lil' Rio: Fuck, My Pussy Daddy...! Fuck Me Make Me Ur Pretty Lil' Bitch....!
(Lil' Rio moaned beggin' to be fucked).
-D: That's It Baby, Show Daddy, Ur A Better Bitch...! Then That Lil' Bitch Tay...! Yea, That's It Make That  Pussy Cum On Daddy's Dick...!
(D said, as Lil' Rio's as stated to cum on his dick).
-D (continued): Fuck I'm... Bout To Fuckin' Cum...!
(D stated, as Lil' Rio squeeze D's dick wit his ass muscles, this makin D shoot his babies off deep into Lil' Rio's booty).
-

After D was finshed nuttin' he made Lil' Rio suck his dick Clean and then kicked Lil' Rio out.

~
Black and Lil' Rio's House:
~
After Lil' Rio left his "Meeting" with D, he headed home to clean up and change, before headin' back over to Miguel's house. But what Lil' Rio didn't know was that he wasn't goin' to make it back to the penthouse.

After Lil' Rio got outta the shower he head to his room, to find his older half-brotha Black waitin' for him and without any word, all that could be heard were in the neighborhood were three shot.

-Black: It's Done...!
(Black said into his cell as he left the house).
-

~
The Warehouse |12:00am:
~
Tay laid in the darkned room, half dazed and confused, he was now tied up to a bed and still blindfolded, coverd in fresh and dried cum.

Tay could hear yellin', screamin, {but couldn't make out the voices} and what sounded like gunfire.

Tay was at the point were he want to give up, he had been raped so many times that he lost count.

Tay had jus made his mind up, that he wasn't goin to fight anymore he was givin up, when the door to the room he was in opened.

-Dude: Tay...!"
(The Dude said, as he rushed to Tay's side, pullin the blindfold off of him and unitin' his hands).
-Tay: Smilez...! I...
(Tay said as he looked at the Dude, before passin' out).
-

~
Monday, December 11th, 2000 |The Hospital; 10:00am:
~
It that been three days since Tay was found, and been a unconscious for the whole three days. The doctors said that Tay was fine, that his body was just in shock from all that it was been through and Tay would wake up when he's body was over the shock.

-Miguel: Ms. Benson...! Are Okay, Do U Need Anythin'....?"
(Miguel asked as he looked at Tay's Mother sittin on the other side of Tay bed).
-Brandon: Muthafucka...! Shit Don't Need A Muthafuckin' From U...! What She Needs Is For Ur Puck Ass To Get The Fuck Outta Here...!"
(Brandon replied, before his Mother could answer Miguel, as Miguel stood).
-

Brandon doesn't like Miguel and think his to old to be fuckin to be with his lil' brotha and that he's goin to get Tay killed and blames Miguel for what happen to Tay (not known the whole story, of why Tay was taken).

-Brandon: If It Wasn't For U, My Brotha Went Be Layin In this Hospital Right Now...!
(Brandon said as got in Miguel's face).
-Miguel: Naw, Nigga....! This Ain't 'Caues Of Me...! This Is All On U, The Next U Shoot Sumbody Make Sure They're Really Dead Nigga...!
(Miguel said, pissed off).
-

Brandon just stood there with a shocked look on his face and wondered how Miguel knew his drity lil' secret), before anythin' else could be said, Jamie pulled Brandon outta Tay's room.

~
Brandon had done sumthin' that only four peolpe, (Brandon, Smilez, Jamie and Smilez's older couzin Alex), are suppose to know about.

When they were all about 15years old and made a pack to never talked about it again or never let anyone.

Brandon knew for a fact that Jamie and Smilez didn't say anythin' and Alex was killed he went back to Puerto Rican, (that's what Smilez told him).

-
"Fuck...! I Can't Believe I Just Almost, Fucked Everythin Up....! What Fuck Did B Have To Come Back Now... He Could Blow This Whole Fuck Thing Wide Open, If He Figures Out That I'm Alex...! Shit I Jus Gotta Stay Away From Him...!" Miguel thought to himself after he left Tay's room to cool down.
-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

After Dark By Z

Teen Fiction

14K 488 42
《 This is a BoyxBoy story 》 William Caddel wants to live. Between crushing expectations and the strictness that comes with them that seems like such...
53.6K 552 22
I met the love of my life, the one that I will spent with for the rest of my life. I never want anything just him. He changed my life. By the way thi...
280K 7.5K 16
Noah - Quite and loving, gets bullied for being gay. He doesn't talk to people and deals whit depression at times because of the way he isolates hims...
35.1K 1.1K 29
First I would like to say this is my very first book EVER! I. hope you like it. but it's about a Man named Stephan aka steph he has a rough life grow...