The Alpha's Firm Hand

Fun297 द्वारा

long time no post. अधिक

The Alpha's Firm Hand
Prologue
One- Edie
Two- Donovan
Three- Edith
Four- Donovan
Five- Edie
Six- Donovan
Seven-Edie
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen

Twelve

14.4K 359 29
Fun297 द्वारा

TWELVE - EDITH

I peeked one eye open and glanced down, shutting it right away again. I fucked up. I was lying in the Alpha's bed. It was so big it could fit three bears across and had sheets and pillowcases made only of silk. He was naked from the waist up with his back facing me, the lines of each muscle and bone perfectly carved.

I slowly slid off of the bed and padded towards the living room of his suite. I had never been inside his home like this before. He had a massive fireplace with two armchairs in front of it, a small table to the left of one where I assumed his meals were brought as for there was a tray on it that had enough food to feed an army. I briefly wondered if whoever brought it knew he had company.

Not that I was any special kind of company.

Nothing had...happened.

For me at least.

I glanced down at my attire. I was in the shirt he had been wearing the night before. His trousers were on the ground by his bed as they had been ruined by his massive orgasm in the middle of the woods. I shivered slightly at the memory. What on Earth had I been doing? He came all over me and dragged me back to his private home, cleaning me up and putting me in his shirt before passing out with no help in my department whatsoever. I glanced over at him in the bed, wondering what had happened that made him act the way he did. He kept saying "I need to try something" and I wanted to know what that meant. I would know. I would find out.

But first, I needed food. I curled up in the red armchair, nibbling on the platter of food for a bit before wandering further around the space. There were books everyone. Books opened, some ripped in half, some stacked nicely on his multiple bookshelves that went almost as high as the ceilings. I ran my fingers across the spines, noting that the freakshow had them in chronological order. Most of them were journals. I felt a pang of guilt in my stomach. These probably weren't intended for my viewing.

I didn't feel the need to flip through any of them until I fell across one that belonged to the previous Alpha, Donovan's father. There were things probably written about me in there. His reign of the pack had lasted over 50 years, he surely had noted some interesting things. Had he said anything of my mother and family?

I reached for the book but paused before flipping even the first page. Small noises coming from the bed made me turn around, looking over at him. He rolled onto his back and yawned like a kitten. He stretched his arms upwards and I nearly whimpered at the sight of each muscle flexing. My reaction caught his attention, his eyes flickering over in my direction. He rubbed his hand across his face and exhaled a deep breath.

I put a foot on the floor, testing for a reaction.

"I can leave" I suggested.

"Don't" he responded, looking over to me. He shoved himself into a seated position and threw his legs over the side of the bed. "We should talk"

"We don't need to. It's fine"

He cocked an eyebrow at me, slightly confused.

"Edith, I-"

I stood up and waved my hands to cut him off.

"Really, you don't need to explain anything. I...get it. It's fine. We're fine. I won't tell anyone anything"

I took a step towards the door and looked around for my clothes, slightly panicked. I had never ran out on someone the morning after before.

"No you will not tell anyone" he agreed, standing up fully this time. He took a few steps towards me and extended one arm, reaching for me.

I nodded and side-stepped his advance.

"That's fine. I'll go now"

He seemed disappointed.

"Would you like something to eat? We should really talk this through"

"We don't need to talk about anything Alpha," I sneered "I get it. Lots of alphas sleep around. I won't tell anybody. You don't owe me anything"

His frown mirrored my defensiveness, causing him to stop abruptly.

"I don't know what the hell is going through your head right now but whatever it is could you knock it the fuck off? I don't know what you think happened but I -"

"I know exactly what happened!" I leaned down to grab my boots from the night before. This felt exactly like a walk of shame, though I didn't really remember when or why I lost my clothes. "You got what you wanted and passed out. I fully understand everything thank you very much"

"What?"

He seemed confused now. I looked at him, wanting him to say something but hoping he didn't. I didn't know how much there really was for him to say. I didn't want to hear an apology. It's not like he had forced me to do anything.

"Edith," his voice was shakier this time, "I don't...I don't know what to say. I'm sorry. Look, please just hear me out. Can we....fuck. Do you... what do you...ugh,"

"Do I remember what happened?" I prompted.

He swallowed thickly.

"You had been complaining about a release for a while now. You got one. Can we move on?"

Before he had the chance to speak again, his bedroom doors were pushed open without any warning. In a flurry there were three men in the doorway. In the front was a skinny one, greeting the two of us with a smug grin. I could see the panic from Donovan's only guardsmen. To be fair, he seemed outnumbered. Skinny prick had two men at his flanks, standing there silently and looking distant.

"What in the fuck are you doing here?" Donovan was angry now. Furious. He stepped towards them, slightly blocking my view of them. "How dare you come into my home,"

Skinny prick glanced my way and offered a toothy smile that did not comfort me at all. He brought his hands in almost a praying position.

"So sorry for the interruption. I didn't mean to...distract your company,"

Skinny prick was very close to having his head ripped off. I had no idea who he was. I had never seen him before in my life. However, I could tell that Donovan did know him.

"You better take a step back before I send you home screaming," Donovan warned.

Skinny prick's flank stepped up beside him. The guard was halfway into a lunge when Donovan raised his hand, stopping him in his tracks.

"You have thirty seconds to explain that the fuck you're doing in my home before I kill you myself"

"Is that a threat?" The flank asked.

"Oh please," skinny prick rolled his eyes dramatically, "We're good friends, really. Donovan here is just flustered because of the current state of his...company"

Skinny prick was staring me up and down, not knowing that he was really putting himself on the line here. I stepped forwards for myself and was shot a look of death. I furrowed my eyebrows slightly at my Alpha. He and I both knew I wasn't one to back down from a fight.

"Go to the fireplace," the Alpha hissed down at me. I wanted to question him but resisted the urge. I backed up without taking my eyes off of skinny prick, he of whom seemed very interested in our interaction.

"I come to discuss the mating ceremony. Though, apparently there's been talk about mating already," skinny prick said. He was very pleased with himself.

"What is there to be discussed?"

Donovan

Nelson was grinning his sadistic grin. Everything about him was managing to throw pins through the bubble I had built around myself for so long. He was attacking my authority, my pack and Edith all within the same moment.

"Alpha Westwood would like you to know he expects all eligible women to attend his ceremony, and he isn't really asking,"

"I will not force my people to attend,"

"No?" Nelson shrugged dramatically, "But won't they come once they hear all of the fun? You would let them do that, of course. Because you are the Alpha all about making your own choices, are you not?"

I could hear Edith snickering and could practically feel her obnoxious eye roll from behind me.

"Depends on who you ask!" she piped in, leaning forwards a bit.

Nelson's attention shifted. "And you? Will you be attending our little soiree?"

I turned my head to her and prayed to the lords above that if there was ever a time for Edith to hold her tongue, it would be now. "She will not," I answered before she could.

"But does she not have the choice?" Nelson prompted, trying to push even more pins throughout my bubble. There was no denying the fact that I often showed different goals and morals than his pack leader. I built my pack based on different rules.

I flashed quickly between Edith and my tormentor. Never before had Nelson so easily affected me.

"When is it?" I asked.

He paused to look around himself. Slowly, my men had began to corner him in. I could see them from down the hall and through the windows. We were surrounded. He gave me one final grin. "See you tonight,"

He was out the door before I had time to rip his head from his neck.

Edith was on me instantly, dropping all of her things to the ground.

"Who was that?" she demanded, "What the hell does he want?"

"I don't know," I barked, running my hands through my hair.

"Who is holding a mating ceremony?"

"George Westwood,"

"Why? Why here? Why with our females. His land is plentiful all around, he doesn't need us. When has he ever come to see us?"

I pinched the bridge of my nose and raised my other hand in her direction. I could not handle her monsoon of questions. Glancing up, I shut my double doors and turned back towards her in our new privacy.

"If anything happens I need you to leave. Take Imogen and go. I have a bag with cash and identification that can take you anywhere,"

There was nothing more I wanted than to have her at my side.

"What?" She was bewildered.

"I had it prepared for you. Max was in charge of it, but I can't promise he will be with you forever,"

"What do you mean bag? With money? Where the hell do you think I would go? With my baby sister? I can't take her away from my family!"

I rushed to her and grabbed her shoulders, squeezing her tightly.

"It is a worst case scenario, Edith. Necessary means,"

"I'm not leaving!"

"If you need to leave, I want you gone. With her. Without hesitation. I – I just can't promise your safety forever. Tell me you will leave," I begged her now. I needed to know she would listen to me. She would follow my plan through to the end, where she lived happily with her sister. She would be happy.

Her hand came up towards my face and paused, almost as if she was rethinking her first instinct. Which, fair enough, was probably to punch me. What happened next took me off guard. In a moment she slid out of my grip and snaked up to my chest like melting water. Her hand came around the back of my neck and grabbed on tight, yanking my face towards hers.

"I am not leaving... you," she whispered, her lips inches away from mine.

My inner wolf was growling inside of my chest, yet all I could manage was a small whimper.

"Edith, please. Don't do this right now,"

"Do what?" she asked as her other hand slid slowly down my lower back, hovering just against the waist of my pants.

I closed my eyes at the sensation and felt myself instantly harden, drawing my pelvis that much closer to her.

"You don't know what you're doing to me" I tried to warn her.

She blinked up at me with her perfectly round eyes, her black lashes fluttering up and down. My breathing was irregular. She was killing me. I almost found the strength in her face to let go when she stretched onto her toes and pushed her lips against mine.

Edith

The minute our mouths put pressure onto each other I felt him moan against me, his arms snaking around my waist and his hands going straight under my behind, hanging lazily but intentionally on the backs of my upper thighs. He pressed himself up against me and forced open my lips, allowing his tongue to dance carefully with mine. The more he kissed me the darker it became, his mouth completely consuming mine as I played partner to his kiss.

I let out a small noise as he pushed me backwards to the bed, squeezing my ass cheeks so hard he could have picked me right off the ground. He threw me onto the mattress and as I gasped for air crawled up in front of me, forcing me towards the pillows and my thighs apart. I made small way to protest at my exposure, as for I had nothing on underneath his oversized shirt. He shoved his shoulders in the way of my knees and reached one hand under my now bare ass, yanking my lower body right onto his mouth.

His lips were relentless, sucking at each part of my sex whilst slowly massaging circles with his tongue. I moaned deeply, groaning, yearning for something as his wet tongue forced its way through my opening, my inner walls clenching down around it. He hooked his arms under my thighs and snatched my hands, allowing me to push my palms up against his as I arched my back in an attempt to push his tongue as far in as it could go. He responded by inhaling deeply and going in again, harder and deeper. His nose was pushing my skin upwards, exposing my most sensitive part completely to his will. He sucked it back and my head fell back, my throat not quite being able to choke out the scream behind my mouth. Between his lips and his tongue he was covering every part of me that ever needed to be. His long, relentless strokes matched a rhythm of my thighs as I clenched and relaxed them, though they were no use against his hard body. I made small thrusts against his face, whining deeply about his deliciously torturous pace. My entire body was burning as I yearned for something faster, though the force was enough for my body to continue to tighten.

All of the muscles in my body were clenching again and again, causing all of my insides to contract against his tongue as I reached my point of no return. I rode out my orgasm on his face, grinding my clit against him as much as I could between my intense shakes, all of which he finished with long, hard sucks to bring my body back up against his. As he slowly pulled away and pushed his clothed pelvis up against me, he grinded his hips to spark the last few twitches he could out of my body, wrapping himself on top of me. He sat with his leg between mine, allowing my body to writhe against him until I was finally finished.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: So uh hi guys. Guess what just happened... I actually wrote a chapter! Hope you enjoyed, please continue to leave your lovely comments and talk with me in conversations. I enjoy your humor very much. Stay cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

74.7K 222 19
scenarios that come into my horny ass mind. And yours. 😉
168K 7.1K 60
I kolan Bexton, in and out of control, I will forever want a dominant even if it's a forbidden rule number one. I have written many stories. But I st...
20.5K 542 18
(Enemies to Lovers) His Dream was to take over the Business, and become the most Dangerous Man in the world all while being Rich. He already got a st...