The Magenta Story

By Fina_Rozayy

LIFE, a four letter word, but so complex. More

Entry 1
Entry 2
Entry 3
Entry 4
Entry 5
Entry 6
Entry 7
Entry 8
Entry 9
Entry 10
Entry 12

Entry 11

17 1 0
By Fina_Rozayy

September 8th

Life's been great, with a capital G!!! I enrolled in classes at USC as a fashion design major because lord knows I want to own my own fashion line. Mama has officially moved in with granny to keep a better eye on her, so it's just Derrick and I in this big house for now. She keeps the bills paid and money in our pockets. She keeps telling me that granny is gonna be okay, but I lowkey know that she isn't. So, all I can do is work hard to make my family proud of me.

Rodney and I we're better than ever. Are we together? No, but we're working on it. He's enrolled in USC also and is attending on a basketball scholarship, so we're together 99% of the time.

Apryl had high key moved in with us because her and Derrick are serious than ever. She's in school to become a licensed cosmetologist cause the college life isn't for her, and to be quite honest she's right. Cause I was thinking about dropping this whole college thing and doing modeling which is still on my mind.

Darius, he still comes around, we're not cool cause he's having a bitch fit about Rodney and I getting back at good terms. But, guess who doesn't give a flying fuck, Magenta doesn't. So, he could kiss my bright light ass, along with his trashy ass girlfriend.

From,
👑 Magenta

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

911K 21K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
364K 13.1K 57
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
201K 7K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 36.5K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...