Jensen's Little Girl

By amospn

Have you ever asked yourself what it would be like to be the daughter of THE Jensen Ackles? This isn't a fanf... More

Prologue
Vancouver (Part 1)
Vancouver (Part 2)
Chapter 3...
Back In His Arms
Halle
Here Comes the Bride...
Colton's Last Day
Good News...
Chapter 9
Spring Break - Part 1
Spring Break - Part 2
Spring Break - Take a Back Road
Spring Break - Good Morning
Spring Break - Thursday
Friday Morning
Unexpected
Daddy
Recovery
Home
Please not now...
What happens next...
Family Teaming Up
Where to Next?
Where's JJ?
Didn't See That Coming
Coming to an End
Press Conference
Saying Goodbye
I Just Want a Normal Life
What is and What Should Never Be
He's My Brother
Always Find Your Way Back Home
But this changes everything...
The Interview
What have I done...?
Unforgivable
Getting Over You
Forgive or Forget
Can we just be friends?
The Next Day
The Final Season
Daddy Knows Best
Happy Halloween (Part 1)
Happy Halloween (part 2)
The Question
The Ranch
Welcome to Pacific Grove
His Father
Jensen's Not-so Little Girl
THANK YOU!!!!

The Supernatural Family

280 11 6
By amospn

The two weeks I was able to spend with Jake at Christmas were amazing. I learned that there was no one else on this planet that I'd rather spend my time with than him.

We have been able to see each other multiple times here and there over the last few months. My dad got us Super Bowl tickets to see our favorite team, the Cowboys, destroy the Patriots. We spent spring break together in Idaho at my grandpas cabin. And now we only have three weeks until Summer. I seriously couldn't wait for him to be home and for everything to be normal again. My dad had been back in Vancouver for a month shooting, and my mom and I were both ready to have our boys home.

I was woken up this morning today by a call from Karsyn, my dad's assistant, in panic.
"JJ, you guys have to hurry. It's your dad!"
I tried to wake myself up, "Karsyn, what's going on?"
"Your dad and Jared were shooting a scene early this morning and it went bad. He was being stubborn again and said he didn't need a stunt double. The chain on his harness broke and he was thrown up against a wall at extreme speeds. They rushed him into the hospital and he's been in a coma for almost 3 hours now. The doctor said we need to get you and your mom up here right now."
I started panicking and hung up the phone. When I looked at the clock I saw it was 3:56am. I didn't even care. I ran as fast as I could to my mothers room to wake her up. She was awake in seconds throwing on a sweatshirt and some sweats. In less than five minutes we were both in the Yukan driving to the airport where she hurried to call Harold to have him meet us there. Gen wasn't going to sit around at home this time, and came with us.

Our flight to Vancouver was filled with silence. The entire time I watched as my mom looked out the window as tears streamed down her face. She was numb. She wouldn't say a word. Gen tried to get her to eat something once 8am came along, but she wouldn't move a muscle.
I knew being tired wasn't going to help my dad so I tried to sleep to get some energy.
When I woke up, we were starting to land. Gen was hurrying to work on her laptop, and my mom still hadn't moved.
Jared was waiting for us at the airport and drove us immediately to the hospital when we landed.
We didn't waste a minute and rushed into his room, seeing cords and machines surrounding his still body. A machine showed his heart beat, but his body looked lifeless. My mom dropped her bags at the door and hurried by his side, and laid next to him in bed. She finally let her tears roll as she held him close to her. Gen and I stood in the doorway. I couldn't keep it in any longer and turned to Jared as I bawled my eyes out. He wrapped his arms around me to try to ease the pain.
"Hey Jay, this is just temporary. Your dads a fighter. He'll make it out of this one, I know it."
He smiled, but I knew he was worried too.
The doctor walked in and was surprised to see us all. "Oh, hello. I'm Doctor Green." He looked to my mom, "you must be Danneel."
She nodded wiping tears from her eyes, "what can you tell us Doc?"
"Well he has a severe concussion. And we put him on life support the minute we got him here. He's been stable for a few hours, but has also been in a coma for that time. We're still trying to figure out the situation, but we will let you know as soon as we do." He stepped out of the room, and Gen hurried to hug my mom who was a complete mess at the point.
I heard running from down the hall and suddenly Jake and Tom run through the doorway. "Ho-How did you get here?" I said wrapping my arms around Jake as he hurried to my side. He kissed my forehead and held me tightly. "I came as soon as I heard. Tom and I took Jared's helicopter as soon as you guys left with Harold."
Jared suddenly tensed up, "you did WHAT now?"
"Chill dad, Karsyn brought us." Tom argued.
Karsyn walked in and waved at Jared. "Hi... I'm sorry! They wouldn't take no for an answer!"
Jared just rolled his eyes realizing there were more important this right now.
We all waited for hours for an update from the doctor. Jake and I fell asleep in a recliner in the corner of the room. I woke up to the sound of his stomach growling. I kissed his neck and whispered to wake him up, "hey, I know that sound. You wanna go get something to eat?"
He woke up and looked at his watch. "Yeah it's already 5:45, let's go get some dinner for everyone that wasn't prepared in a freaking hospital kitchen."
We got up and he whispered to Jared, "we'll be back. We're just going to get some food for everyone."
"Okay, be careful kids."

Jake and I walked out the doors and started to look for something to eat. We had probably walked a block until we found a burger joint called "BC Burgers." He decided this was a good enough choice. We order a meal for each of us to go, and started to walk back to the hospital.
"You okay babe." He said holding bags of food, but still managing to hold my hand as well.
"I don't think so. I mean he hasn't woken up yet, what if he doesn't?"
"He will."
"How do you know that?"
"Because I know a few years ago when that was me on the hospital bed. Jared told me to Always Keep Fighting. No matter what, there's always a light at the end of the road. And he told me that he wanted to see the day you and I got married, so I had to suck it up and get better."
I couldn't help but smile when he said that.
"Jay, your dad is strong. He's going to make it. I mean he's been through freaking 20 seasons of this crap, he'll be fine."
We walked the rest of the way in silence. Not awkward silence, but happy silence. I knew that everything was going to be okay though.
We got back to the hospital and my twitter had blown up. Misha had posted about my dad's accident and everyone was going crazy. The hashtag #prayersforJensen was going viral. Over the next 12 hours, the hospital was receiving dozens of flowers by the minute. They finally started delivering them to different rooms of patients because we didn't know where to put them.
People were going crazy. And the directors decided to put on a quick convention for the fans to keep tabs on my dad. Misha started a gofundme page for him that was skyrocketing.
The producers called Jake, Tom and I to see if we'd fly to Salt Lake for a few hours to answer questions about my dad and see if our family needed anything.
Jared said it was probably a good idea since we had been in the hospital all day. We needed some fresh air and a break from all the depression. Gen came with us as we flew to Salt Lake, as well as Karsyn who helped us with Travel plans.
As we landed, we grabbed our things and were bombarded with cameras and reporters wondering about my dads condition.
Harold helped us make our way through the crowds, and to the convention.
There were crowds of teens and adults waiting for us. We walked back stage and saw six chairs waiting for us. Shep and Halle were already there waiting for us with Jared's assistant, Jessica.
They hurried to help us into some new clothes and fixed our make up. I had to admit, it was kind of nice to ease my mind. All I could do was constantly pray for my dad, and see how things turned out.
Richard and Rob were both there talking to the audience, waiting for us to be ready. I could hear them introducing the evening.
"This is definitely not a convention we've ever seen before, and we are so surprised with how many of you could come on such short notice." Rob said sincerely.
"With Jensen's condition, all we can do is pray for a speedy recovery." Richard added. "So with that, let us welcome Misha Collins to the stage to join us in a prayer for the Ackles family, and specifically Jensen."
Misha walked onto the stage and the room was so respectful and reverent. I knew how much my dad had made an impact on so many of these people's lives, and I was so grateful that they could give back to him.
When he finished I could hear Rob again, "Alright everyone, without further adieu, let's welcome the next generation of hunters to the stage!" Roars of cheers and clapping started as we walked on. Jake held my hand as week took our seats and waited to begin. It was weird being at my first con without my dad, but he was here with all of us in spirit.
The first question was asked. "Can you give us a report on Jensen? How is he doing? How is Danneel holding up?"
Rob started to answer, "We have actually been waiting to FaceTime Jared, and see any updates on Jensen." With that, they called him and he was live in front of us all.
"Hi guys!" He waved on the big screen. "All is going well here. I'm with Danneel and we're waiting to see how Jensen is. He's got a concussion, but we all know he'll make it out of this one stronger than he was before. I just want to say how much it means to me, I'm sure Jensen, and our families what you guys are doing. You truly are the greatest!"
"Alright thanks Jared!" Richard said.
"Yep! Love y'all!" And he hung up.
The second question was asked about Jake and I. "What's it like dating JJ?" A girl in the crowd asked him.
"You know, do you ever try to visually imagine someone in your mind after not seeing them for a while?" He paused for a second and looked at me. "Sometimes it's so dang hard to go weeks on end without seeing her, and then image of her slowly gets harder to picture with my eyes closed. But the minute I see her, I fall in love with her all over again." The audience "awww'd" at his comment and I tried to hold back the tears.
"I know that God is always looking down on me thinking, 'you better not screw this one up, because she's a keeper!' And I truly believe that. I could not have found someone more perfect for me than my JJ. She is everything that I am not. For everything that I lack, she exceeds, and I truly know that she is my better half. Without her, I'd be lost."
I was now crying and laughed as the audience roared with clapping and awwing's. "Well what am I supposed to say after that?" I laughed.
"But seriously, yesterday when Jake and I were getting dinner for the family and I was just a mess worrying about my Dad, he turned to me and said, 'No matter what there's always a light at the end of the road. We just have to Always Keep Fighting.' And he was right, but the one thing I realized was that he is my light. He is one who gets me through all the hard times. And he says he be lost without me, but truly I'm the one who would be lost without him."
The entire audience cheered for us, and their cheers grew louder as he pulled me towards him for a quick kiss.
The audience continued to ask us questions. There were questions for Tom and Halle too, and we finally were able to share with the world what life was like for our family.
It was something I was so grateful for. I always complained about my dads career, but I realized that our family was so much bigger than what I thought it was. We had millions of people supporting us, and praying for us. There were people who loved us who didn't even know us.
"I just want to thank all of you for what you have done for our family's and for this show. But really it's more than a show. Supernatural hasn't created a fan base, it's created a family. And we are so grateful for all of you. We love you!" I finished my closing remarks and we all walked off the stage waving goodbye to everyone.
Jake and I stood at the photo walks, while Tom and Halle stood at another. Gen and Shep were together as well. The things the fans would say to us were incredible. There was so much love and support from everyone. I knew Jake was right, there is always a light at the end of the road. I knew my dad was strong, but it was because of everyone before me. My family, and the supernatural family. It's because of them that I knew everything would be alright.

Hey guys!!! It's 1:30 my time as I'm publishing this, so I didn't get to edit it... AGAIN! Haha sorry these updates are so lame! Let me know what you think though! I'm so grateful for the SPN family! You guys rock! And if you're ever dealing with a heart ache or trial... remember to Always Keep Fighting!!! 😘 Love Y'all!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 522 31
"Tell me, do I need to be my own hero?" --- Scarlett and Jensen have been together for several months. Unfortunately, not everyone is happy for the n...
986 8 19
Hi my name is Liberty Lay Ackles. I'm the twin of JJ they call me LL. Born May 30th 2013. Yep two sets of twins. It gets kinda crazy. My daddy is Jen...
9.4K 324 26
Some of the events in this story may appear to be confusing, but I will edit it later. Keep in mind that in this Story you are 21 and Jensen is 24. ...
155K 3.8K 41
Cali Anderson is a 15 year old girl from Santa Clarita in California, who has lost her mother recently and is now living at a orphanage since she doe...