Monsters ( ABLM 2)

By 1d_dreamz

Book 2 in the ABLM series. ***COMPLETED*** After ten years, things seem perfect. Until they find out what is... More

Pilot
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Ideas? [CLOSED]
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Epilog + Explaination
Hi, guys~
its up!

Chapter 3

594 29 6
By 1d_dreamz

A/N: ya. Hi. Changed the look of Ali.

Ali's POV
"Ali, let's go!" Mum yelled up the stairs. I sighed and put on my bracelets.

Mum and Dad want to take me to the hospital to get tested for schizophrenia. I understand why. They're just worried and I guess they want to know for sure. I don't know what they're gonna do to me, though.

***

After the nurse took my blood and all that, she soon came back with the results. She closed the door behind her and sat down.

"Okay. I just got the results. We double checked and made sure our analyses we true. Turns out, they are. I'm sorry, Alison, but you absolutely have schizophrenia. You do know what this is, right?" she asked. I nodded.

"I'm sure you know the routine, Camille. She can't be in a room alone—"

"Always keep her busy, and if we have to go somewhere we have to take her with us. I remember." Mum said, cutting her off.

"Alright. Here is her prescription for the medication she has to take. She must take it every day, okay? Take care, guys."

With that, she handed Mum the piece of paper and walked out of the room.

"Okay. Let's go. I gotta make sure Johny did his homework and everything. Ali, you can call Bethany over, if you want. She's been worried sick about you." Mum said, standing up and walking to the door. I nodded and we walked out of the hospital.

_____________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for all these short chapters lately. These first few chapters are gonna be short until the real action starts to happen.

I'm sorry again guys. I hope you liked this chapter though.

I love you all so much! Bye!

xX~ Tiffany ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

787 82 8
Jade and Perrie's initial animosity gives way to an unexpected revelation. As they uncover memories of their shared past, they must confront the chal...
7K 250 31
π–²π–Ύπ—Šπ—Žπ–Ίπ—… π—π—ˆ "𝖨 π—…π—ˆπ—π–Ύ π—’π—ˆπ—Žκ¨„οΈŽ" π–»π—ˆπ—π— 𝖫𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁-𝖠𝗇𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖠𝗇𝖽𝗋𝖾 π–¦π—‹π–Ίπ—’π—‡π—ˆπ–Όπ—„ 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 π—Œπ—…π—ˆπ—π—…π—’ π—Œπ–Ύπ—π—π—…π–Ύπ–½ π–½π—ˆπ—...
7.7K 225 13
In a wild night out with her friends Jade meets a misterious blonde woman, who is intersex. They spend the night together but never tought they would...
1.6K 70 17
After you figure out that the dream you'd been after was really just a dream, you have a hard time dealing with it. Perrie comes to see if you're oka...