Twisted ➠ anakin skywalker x...

By cuddlyhemmings

"I don't believe that for a second." { Story playlist, any suggestions may be left in the comments: https://o... More

01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.

56.

4.6K 136 163
By cuddlyhemmings

In her chambers she searched the holonet, the archives, old symbols and dictionaries anything for answers. She saw a picture of herself, not her now but her before all the metal and the mask and the multitude of scars, under the name. It was her. She was a general in the war, listed as missing during the Jedi Purge.

But she was here. At the sight of her face in Jedi clothing she had memories fall through the crack in her wall. She saw herself fighting against who she recognized to be Count Dooku, the apprentice before her.

"A lust for power is the path to the dark side." I shouted. But unsure of who I was shouting to.

"Master Windu has told you that, surely. Yet you crave it still, don't you?" He asks, smiling. Then I realized how this felt. It felt more like a training session, he wanted to get inside my head like this. He walks casually, his calm manner being the only trigger I need. I ran to meet him, he blocks me again. But instead this time he doesn't go as easy on me.

His lightsaber grazes the skin of my jaw, while I scream I feel the heat going through the muscle of my leg, causing me to fall.

"Pathetic." He turns his nose away from me, sliding me back across the floor causing an insane burn in my back scratches. I land against a body. I look up to see Anakin barely moving.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't save you." I said, he was holding his lost arm. His face twisted in agony of his arm along with some other pain I must've not been there to see.

And then she was back for a moment. Anakin. Anakin was the man she had seen, it was coming back. The wall was being broken down. Little memories here and there of nights together, places they had been, missions they went on. So she looked up his name.

Anakin Skywalker

Species:
Human
Gender:
Male
Height:
1.88 meters
Mass:
120 kilograms in armor
Hair Color:
Brown
Eye Color:
Blue
Skin Color:
Fair
Fate:
MIA after the Great Jedi Purge

Who was he?

Anakin Skywalker, Apprentice to Jedi Master and Clone War General Obi-Wan Kenobi, was the Jedi General of the 501st Legion in the Grand Army of the Republic. In Jedi prophecy, many believed Skywalker to be the "Chosen One" due to his immaculate birth and immense connection to The Force. This theory was never put to use after The Great Jedi Purge. Recent Jedi Conspiracies have seen sightings of the great General, suspecting he may still be alive but in hiding.

She pulled back. Feeling a light come back to her head, having the images flood her mind. She tried to make the connection of reality and fantasy. Was this a life she had made up? A mere figment of her imagination coming alive? She didn't know. She was confused and torn. Why would the these memories have left her head? She was assigned to hunt this man, and she would do her job. Maybe he could answer her questions.

~

Luke walked forward, jumping off the plank but before anyone could comprehend the situation he spun and his fingers grabbed the edge to catapult him into a flip. Luke landed facing the skiff in the same spot he had just vacated. Two lightsabers were shot out of the top of R2 and projected right into the hands of Luke and Anakin Skywalker.

They used their sabers to free them of the ropes that were tied around their wrists. Without any hesitation, the two men went to work, slicing at and stabbing the guards trying to apprehend them. Lando also erupted into action, struggling with a guard at the back in hand to hand combat.

Everything had exploded in excitement and rage. Jabba was yelling guards orders to do his bidding, bringing only more poor souls who will be if anything fed to the Sarlacc.

Luke knocked another guard over, having a moment of silence he came to free Chewie, "Easy, Chewie."

"Luke, we got company." Anakin grabbed Luke's shoulder to show him the canons that emerged from the sides of Jabba's barge.

Then an eruption of blasts hit the side of their skiffs, knocking Lando off. Lando was luckily able to grab onto a rope hanging on the side, landing roughly in the sand. He yelled for help, and Han noted to go get him after being freed.

Suddenly Boba Fett lands on the skiff and starts to aim his laser gun at Luke, who
has freed Han and Chewie from their bonds. But before Boba can fire, the Anakin is on top of him, lightsaber sweeping, and hacks the bounty hunter's gun in half.

Immediately, the skiff takes another direct hit from the barge's deck gun. Shards of skiff deck fly. Chewie and Han are thrown against the rail.

"Chewie, you okay? Where is he?" Han asked his friend, the Wookiee is wounded and he howls in pain. "I'm okay, pal."

For a moment, Luke is distracted, and in that moment, Boba fires a cable out of his armored sleeve. Instantly, Luke is wrapped in a strong
cable, his arms pinned against his side, his sword arm free only from the wrist down.  Just as Anakin was ready to intervene, Luke bends his wrist so the lightsaber points straight up to reach the wire lasso and cuts through. Luke shrugs away the cable and stands free.

Another blast from the Barge's deck gun hits near Boba and he is knocked unconscious to the deck, next to where Lando is hanging.

"Guys?!" Lando yells from below.

"Lando!" Han yells back, still seeing a blurry image below.

Luke is a little shaken but remains standing as a fusillade brackets him. The second skiff, loaded with guards firing their weapons, moves
in on Luke and Anakin  fast. Anakin leaps toward the incoming second skiff. The
Jedi leaps into the middle of the second skiff and begins his crusade.

Chewie, wounded, tries to lift himself as he barks directions to Han, guiding him toward a spear which has been dropped by one of the guards. Han searches the deck as Chewie barks directions; finally he grabs hold of the spear.

Boba Fett, badly shaken, rises from the deck. He looks over at the other skiff, where Anakin had just been joined by his son, is overpowering a multitude of guards. Boba raises his arm, and aims his lethal appendage.

Chewie barks desperately at Han, "Boba Fett?! Boba Fett?! Where?" Han replied with the same inflection. Being blind in the middle of a battle field was less than calming.

Luckily he had to do little to fight him, the long spear in his hand whacks squarely in the middle of Boba's rocket pack.

The impact of the swing causes the rocket pack to ignite. Boba blasts off, flying over the second skiff like a missile. He screams as his armored body makes his last flight past all the action into the deep abyss of the desert. Chewie growls a weak congratulations to Han.

Leia turns from the spectacle outside, she couldn't watch anymore. She wanted, needed, craved action of her own. Jabba helped when he kept pulling her chain, literally, the angrier he got. The angrier he got was the angrier she got.

She leapt onto Jabba's throne, and threw the chain that enslaves her over his head around his bulbous neck. Then she dives off the other side of the throne, pulling the chain violently in her grasp. Jabba's flaccid neck contracts beneath the tightening chain.

She felt it inside her again. That force that made her pull harder, farther, stronger than she had ever imagined she could be. All of the things this thing had done to her, disrespected her, and overall abused her and the hundreds of girls before her. She wanted to kill him. Not disarm him. Not turn him into the Empire for his crimes. Kill him.

And so he was dead. When he gave up struggling, his huge eyes bulges from their sockets and his scum-coated tongue flopped out. The Exalted Hutt's huge tail slammed down into final stillness. Leia struggled to free herself of her bondage.

For a second she hesitated. Feeling the empty, cold hollowness in her that followed. He seemed so weak now. The only power he truly held was his numbers and money. She should be happy, proud even that she accomplished such a feat. But her muscles weren't tired. All she felt was a fear of herself, the abilities shes subconsciously been tapping into. She was scared of adapting into her mothers patterns.

Another blast hit the barge, signaling her to run to the deck. To get somewhere away from here and to her family. Maybe she could find answers there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 380 26
Anala isn't a fan of Anakin Skywalker, but little did she know he was about to turn her whole world upside down. "I can't stand you" "I know" THERE W...
5.8K 203 28
"my father believed we were the force bound soulmates." "i believe we are." 🌌 jedi master, apolla jinn is sent on a mission with anakin skywalker, h...
243K 6K 41
The Galactic Republic is in grave danger. Since the dramatic death of the Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, the Senate believed the Republic was in no ha...
850 35 18