BGC Season 5 ~ Atlanta

By DopeCulture

Welcome to a new season of BGC! Last season was crazy, but will it come close to what is gonna happen this se... More

BGC Season 5 ~ Atlanta
Episode 2 : Peace Treaty
Episode 3 : Operation BTFBA (Break The Fake Bitches Apart)
Episode 4 : Pool Parties and Pin Up's
Episode 6 : The Teyana Troubles
Episode 7 : Magic City Mayhem
Episode 8 : Sneaker-Head Sabotage
Episode 9 : New Girl for One Night
Episode 10 : Chaos in Cancun Part 1
Episode 11 : Chaos in Cancun Part 2
Episode 12 : Kicked Out x2
Episode 13 : Until Next Time Atlanta
Episode 14 : Reunion Part 1
Episode 15 : Reunion Part 2
Episode 16 : Reunion Part 3

Episode 5 : Break Up's and Beat Downs.

384 11 3
By DopeCulture

* Screen shows the exterior of the house & goes inside and shows Toni waking up *

Confessional - Toni ~ " So last night was crazy , Angie and Sierra fought once again , and this morning it's just too quiet.

* Screen shows Toni getting up & going out into the makeup room to find out that no one has woken up yet *

" Damn, I'm the first one up? That's a first!" Says Toni to herself as she goes downstairs .

* Screen shows Toni walking inside the kitchen *

" Hmm, I think i want raisin bran today!" Says Toni as she gets the cereal and pours herself a bowl.

* Screen shows Toni sitting on the counter eating her cereal until she hears the phone ringing from inside the phone room*

" God , who could this be?" Says Toni to herself as she gets up and is shown walking towards the phone room .

| Inside the phone room |

* Screen shows Toni walking in, sitting her bowl down & is shown picking up the phone *

| Phone Convo |

Toni: Hello

???: Hey! This is Angie's boyfriend Tyler . Can I speak with her?

Toni : Umm, Sure, hold on!

* Screen shows Toni putting her hand over the speaker of the phone for about 3 minutes , making it seem like she went to get Angie to come to the phone *

Toni: hey. It's Angie . * Says Toni in a fake voice pretending to be Angie *

Tyler : hey Angie! I should be coming to see you later on! I'm at the airport now . Can't wait to see you.

Toni: Tyler , don't come see . I don't wanna see your tired , broke ass! You might as well stay in Harlem. I don't need you .

Tyler : what are you talking about? I love you Angie?

Toni: No you don't! your a dirty scum bag & I don't love you! That's why I had sex with your best friend, and his D was way bigger than yours . You can fuck off! We are over! I never want to see you again!

* Screen shows Toni slamming the phone back on the hook, hanging it up *

* Screen shows Toni grabbing her cereal and leaving the room with a smirk *

Confessional - Toni ~ I just did the unthinkable , and messed up Angie's relationship, so I know , this is gonna be good. They don't call me the trouble maker for nothing!

* Screen shows Toni putting her bowl in the sink , and is shown making her way upstairs *

* Screen shows Toni reaching the makeup room now where Tiffany , Teyana, Neveen , Sierra, and Brynn now are *

" Where we're you Toni?" Asks Tiffany as she straightens her hair .

" I was downstairs eating some cereal ." Says Toni as she sits in her seat.

"So has Angie came back yet?" Asks Sierra.

" Nope, not yet ." Says Teyana as she braids her hair.

" Ooh, Teyana looking sexy! Rocking the cornrows! " says Neveen.

* Screen shows all girls laughing*

" I'm just giving my hair a break from weave today, I'll be back to it tomorrow y'all, so don't get too comfy!" Says Teyana with a laugh .

* Screen shows the girls still talking & the screen switches to the outside of the house *

* Screen shows the mini van with Angie in it , pulling up to the house *

* Screen shows Angie getting out of the mini van with her bag in hand and is shown going inside the house *

Confessional - Angie ~ So last night Sierra and I fought once again and I honestly doubted I would be coming back to the house but I did , because I decided to stay , because I'm not letting these girls push me out of my house . That is exactly what they want , and I'm not giving into them that easily .

* Screen shows Angie coming into the house & is shown walking up the stairs and goes into the makeup room*

" Goodmorning Girls." Says Angie with a wide smile.

* Screen shows all the other girls with a straight face *

" Goodmorning Angie." Says Brynn.

" Morning . I'll be in our room if you need me ." Says Angie as she walks into Her and Brynn's bed room.

* Screen shows the girls sitting in the makeup room*

" god .Why is she back ?" Asks Sierra as she brushes a track.

"She'll be gone sooner or later . " says Toni with a smirk.

" Your sneaky ass is up to something , I can tell." Says Teyana .

* Toni laughs *

" Maybe I am, maybe I'm not!" Says Toni .

* Screen shows Brynn getting up & going inside her & Angie's room *

| Brynn & Angie's Room |

" I missed you last night Angie!" Says Brynn as she hops on Angie's bed .

* Angie laughs *

" I missed you too!" Says Angie .

" So were they out there talking about me?" Asks Angie.

" Not really . All That was said was Sierra asking why your back." Says Brynn.

" She should've known I was coming back, it's gonna take more than a fight , to send me home!" Says Angie.

" Exactly. Anyway , I wanna get out of the house today. " says Brynn.

" What do you have in mind?" Asks Angie.

" I wanna go to lunch today. Let's go to the cheescake factory." Says Brynn.

" Okay, just let me get ready!" Says Angie.

" Okay, let me finish up too." Says Brynn.

* Screen shows Angie & Brynn going back out to the makeup room and is shown getting ready *

*All The girls are shown watching Brynn & Angie getting ready in silence *

* Angie is shown curling her brown hair , and adding foundation over her scars , Brynn is shown putting on her lipstick and eye makeup *

* Screen shows Angie & Brynn finishing up & is shown going downstairs *

" Angie come on! I'm hungry!" Yells Brynn.

* Screen shows Angie coming down the stairs laughing *

" Here i come!" Says Angie.

* Screen shows Angie & Brynn coming downstairs *

* Screen shows Brynn grabbing the keys to the red jeep & are shown going in the driveway *

"Do you wanna drive?" Asks Brynn.

" Yes! Before I forget how to! " says Angie with a laugh.

* Screen shows Angie getting in the driver side & Brynn into the passenger side *

* Screen shows the girls pulling out of the driveway *

| Inside the Jeep |

" It is so hot today!" Says Brynn as she let's down the window .

* Screen shows both girls laughing & shows them making their way to the restaurant *

* Screen shows the girls arriving to the cheescake factory and are shown going inside and sitting down to eat *

" Hi! may I take your order?" Asks their waitress.

" Yes! Can I have the baked chicken and mashed potatoes, with some white grape wine ." Says Angie .

* Screen shows Brynn laughing *

" What?" Asks Angie

" Wine , Really Angie?" Asks Brynn .

" Yes! I need wine after what happened last night!" Says Angie.

* Screen shows the girls laughing *

" Okay! Well I'll have the fish and chips!" Says Brynn.

* Screen shows the waitress writing down their orders *

" Okay! I'll be right back!" Says the waiter .

" She better hurry up with my wine!" Says Angie as the waiter leaves.

* Screen shows Brynn & Angie laughing *

* Screen switches back to the house and shows the 5 girls at home *

* Screen shows Teyana & Neveen in their room *

" You look good Today T!" Compliments Neveen .

" Thanks boo!" Says Teyana.

" so are we just staying in today?" Asks Neveen.

" Might as well! I have nothing planned." Says Teyana .

" Oooh! Good! I get to spend time with my favorite bad girl!" Says Neveen as she jumps on Teyana .

* Screen shows both girls laughing *

Confessional - Neveen ~ I love Teyana! Like absolutely love her . It might be becoming a bit of a crush? But I mean can y'all blame me? Look at that body!

* Screen switches from their room & shows Toni & Tiffany's Room ( Sierra is in their room also ) *

| Inside Toni & Tiffany's Room |

* Screen shows Toni & Tiffany Lying on their beds while Sierra sits up on the floor *

" Brynn is such a fake bitch." Says Sierra.

" Whoa! What's the problem with Brynn?" Asks Tiffany.

" Fake. Up Angie's Ass 24/7, like girl , stop letting that bitch run you!" Says Sierra

* Screen shows all 3 girls laughing *

" But look you guys . I have some tea to spill." Says Toni with a smirk .

" SPILL!" Both Tiffany and Sierra say .

" Okay. Well this morning I was the first one up . So I go downstairs & get some cereal and all of a sudden the phone rings . So I go answer the phone and it was Angie's boyfriend. So like he says how he was coming to see her and I pretended to be Angie and like basically broke them up. I told him she didn't love him anymore and like just went off on him. Long story short , I'm pretty sure , her and her boyfriend are over!" Says Toni.

" You are bad!" Says Sierra .

" Well , that's what they call me." Says Toni with a shrug.

" Oh my god , Toni , she is gonna be Livid!" Says Tiffany.

" So! That's what we want . We want a reaction." Says Toni.

" Won't she know it's you though?" Asks Sierra.

" No. I told you , I pretended to be her. That's gonna make it even more hard for her to figure out who it is. " says Toni with a smirk .

" You are good." Says Tiffany as she high fives Toni .

" yeah , now all we gotta do is sit back and wait ." Says Toni as she lays back .

* Screen switches back to Brynn and Angie at the restaurant *

" This is so good." Says Angie as she eats.

" It really is ." Says Brynn.

"I'm so over Sierra." Says Angie .

* Brynn laughs *

" Like really , I am . I don't have time for her . She is soooo extra, she one fights because they gas her up ." Says Angie .

" She really does though, I feel like without them she would never try to hit anybody. She doesn't even look like a fighter." Says Brynn.

" Exactly." Says Angie .

" So how do you feel about everybody in the house?" Asks Brynn.

" Well You of course , is like the only girl I fuck with . Teyana is irrelevant , Neveen is irrelevant , Sierra is a basic hoe , and the twins are so fucking sneaky. They should be called slithy and slimy! Them hoes are mad sneaky . You never see them doing anything , but they always get in the middle of things." Says Angie.

* Screen shows Brynn laughing *

" They really are though. So do you miss home?" Asks Angie .

" Yeah so much. But before I left , I told everybody that i was gonna make it to end, and that's what I'm gonna do." Says Brynn.

" Only person I extremely miss is my boyfriend Tyler . Me and him had so many Unsolved problems , and I feel like me coming down here , just threw everything off ." Says Angie .

" Well what was going on?" Asks Brynn.

" Me and him have been having many problems , like he stays out at night, we argue so much , and fight so much, and like we try and try and try to get better but we never get anything resolved . It's been so rocky, you know . Like it started out abusive , then he changed and now it's verbally , and he is like my first real love and I love him so much , and I don't wanna just throw all our history away you know." Says Angie with tears streaming from her eyes.

" Awh! Angie don't cry! It'll all be good , y'all will work things out." Says Brynn.

" Your right, your right, he should be visiting later on anyway!" Says Angie .

" Good & Yeah, now let's head back to this hell hole of a house ." Says Brynn as her and Angie laugh and get ready to head back home.

* Screen shows the girls leaving a tip, leaving the restaurant and are shown getting in the jeep and pulling off *

* Screen shows the girls driving and shows the girls arriving back at the BGC Mansion *

* Screen shows Angie & Brynn walking back inside and are shown going in the kitchen where the other 5 girls are *

" Oh Hey guys." Says Neveen as Angie & Brynn walk in.

" Hey!" Says Angie as she goes to the fridge and puts in her Togo box .

"Umm, I'm about to go take a nap because I'm beyond tired . So goodnight , I guess." Says Angie with a laugh as she heads upstairs .

* Screen shows Angie going upstairs , leaving Teyana, Neveen, the Twins , Brynn & Sierra downstairs *

" So how was lunch?" Asks Tiffany breaking the silence in the kitchen among the girls.

" Lunch was lunch, we just ate and talked , I mean what else do you do at lunch?" Asks Brynn with a laugh.

" Brynn, why are you even friends with Angie?" Asks Sierra.

" Because , she's a cool girl . I see nothing wrong with her . Besides I love being around her. " Says Brynn.

" Well, I'm just gonna tell you, it won't be long before she like turns on you, just like she did me ." Says Sierra.

" Sierra , that won't happen. Angie's a genuine person." Says Brynn.

" Yeah I thought so too." Says Sierra.

" Okay. Well I'm going upstairs, bye." Says Brynn as she grabs her drink and begins to go upstairs as well.

Confessional - Brynn ~ We get home from lunch and Sierra questions me about why I like Angie . Unlike you, I have a mind for myself , I don't let other bitches think for me , and pick and choose my friends.

* Screen shows Brynn walking up the stairs and into her and Angie's room *

| Inside Brynn & Angie's Room |

"looks like I'm taking a nap too." Says Brynn as she gets In her bed .

" What happened now?" Asks Angie with a smirk.

" It's Sierra. She's all like , why are you friends with Angie, she's fake. Like bitch for one Angie isn't fake and number two, why are you questioning me about who I call my friend? Atleast I know Angie is a real friend , cause them bitches she downstairs with ain't no real friends and only wanna see you fail. " says Brynn.

" Wow! She is so wack! She talks all that smack while I'm upstairs, but wont say anything to my face!" Says Angie.

Confessional - Angie ~ Sierra talking that shit behind my back, just know it will always get back to me, dumbass!

" Right. Like stand up . If you got something to say, say it . Don't hold your tongue." Says Brynn .

" I honestly don't care if it's me and you until the end . The others will need us before we need them!" Says Angie.

"exactly girl!" Says Brynn as her and Angie high five .

* Screen shows the two turning out the light in there room and are shown getting ready for bed *

* Screen goes back downstairs and shows the 5 girls in the kitchen *

" ITS SO BORING HERE!" Yells Neveen .

* Screen shows all girls laughing *

" Something needs to happen! Like somebody needs to pop off again!" Says Teyana.

" just Be patient guys! Come on , let's go in the" Hot Room " !" Says Sierra.

" Ooh! This will be our first time going in here!" Says Tiffany.

* Screen shows the girls proceeding into the " Hot Room" which just is a dark room with lava lamps in it , a stripper pole and has a bar in it & a full room couch *

" Ooh! It's so dark and mysterious in here!" Says Toni as the girls walk in.

* Screen shows Sierra instantly running over to the bar *

" They have even more liquor in here!" Says Sierra as she grabs 5 cups and a bottle of Bacardi for the girls.

"Bacardi anyone?" Asks Sierra with a smirk.

" Hell Yeah!" Says Teyana .

* Screen shows all 5 girls sitting on the couch and shows Sierra pouring them all glasses full of Bacardi *

* screen shows Sierra getting up to go throw away the empty bottle *

" No! Let's play spin the bottle with the bottle!" Suggests Neveen.

" Ooh! That does sound fun!" Says Toni .

* Screen shows Sierra coming back and shows the girls sitting together in a circle , Teyana is across from Neveen , Toni is across from Sierra , and Tiffany is across from Sierra as will the opposing way, Sierra is shown placing the bottle in the middle of the girls *

" Let's make it interesting! Each time the bottle lands on two girls , the two girls next to them, gets to choose what they are gonna do!" Says Toni.

"Sounds cool! Tiffany! You can be the first one to spend the bottle!" Says Neveen .

* Screen shows Tiffany giving the bottle a huge twirl and shows it landing on herself and Neveen *

" Oooh! I get to choose! Tiffany you and Neveen should kiss!" Says Toni.

" Oh god! Can it be anywhere?" Asks Tiffany .

" Yeah!" Says Toni.

" Fine." Says Tiffany .

* Screen shows Tiffany and Neveen leaning in for what seems to be a lip kiss but shows Tiffany swerving and kissing her cheek instead *

* Screen shows all the girls laughing *

" Neveen! You can twirl it now! " says Tiffany .

* Screen shows Neveen twirling the bottle and shows it landing on Toni & Teyana *

" Ooh! I get to choose! The both of you have to see who can drink all of their liquor first! Ready ..... set ..... go!" Says Sierra.

* Screen shows both Toni & Teyana beginning to down their drinks , Teyana is shown throwing her cup down first *

" I WON!" Says Teyana .

* Screen shows all girls laughing *

" okay, i turn it now!" Says Teyana.

* Screen shows her twirling it and shows it landing on Sierra , and Sierra only , since the other end of the bottle stopped between Teyana and Tiffany *

" Ooh! A one person challenge! It's my turn to choose! Sierra, you have to give us a strip tease! " says Neveen.

" Ooooh!" Says Toni and Tiffany at the same time .

" Huh! Fine!" Says Sierra as she gets up and climbs the pole and starts doing all kinds of tricks and flips *

" Ayeeeeeee!" Says Neveen as she gets up and taps Sierra's ass!

" oh my god guys!" Says Sierra as she gets down off of the pole .

* Screen shows all the girls applauding and shows her sitting back in the circle of girls *

" Okay, my turn to turn the bottle!" Says Sierra.

* Screen shows The bottle landing on Teyana and Neveen *

" Ooh! Okay my turn to choose what y'all do. Teyana and Neveen you two have to French kiss each other! A little make out session!" Says Toni with a smirk.

" Oh god!" Says Teyana as she puts her face in her hands and shakes it .

" Come on T!" Says Neveen.

* Screen shows Neveen and Teyana facing each other and are shown going at it , they are shown French kissing each other for a solid 5 minutes *

" Oooooooh!" Says Toni.

* Screen shows Neveen and Teyana laughing and smiling at each other *

Confessional - Neveen ~ So we're playing pain the bottle & me and Teyana had to French kiss and in my mind I'm like yes! Because I love Teyana , and that kiss just made me love her 10x More.

Confessional - Teyana ~ I don't even kiss girls like that, but Neveen, that kiss was phenomenal!

* Screen shows all the girls sitting in their circle and are shown talking and laughing a while *

" That was fun!" Says Tiffany.

" It was , but we're done playing now ." Says Sierra.

" True . Let's head upstairs!" Says Teyana .

* Screen shows the 4 girls exiting the " Hot Room" and are shown going upstairs , once upstairs , all 5 girls are shown going inside their bedrooms to relax *

- About 3 Hours Later -

* Screen shows the interior of the house and goes inside Brynn & Angie room and shows them awoke from their nap and sitting on their beds *

" What time is it?" Asks Angie.

" Like 8:30, almost 9." Says Brynn tiredly .

"What? And Tyler still hasn't came here?" Asks Angie.

" Nope, no one has been here. You might wanna call and check on him." Suggests Brynn.

" Yeah, I'm going downstairs to check my e-mail, I'll be back." Says Angie.

* Screen shows Angie getting up and is shown going downstairs *

* Angie is shown leaving her room and is shown walking downstairs and is shown going to get on their TV Computer *

* Angie is shown sitting at the computer & is shown checking her e-mail *

* Screen shows Angie scrolling down her inbox and clicking on an e-mail from Tyler *

* Screen shows Angie making a face once she reads what the email says *

" We're done, were over?" Says Angie in disbelief as she reads what the e-mail says .

Confessional- Angie ~ So I wake up from my nap and it's almost 9 , and Tyler still hasn't arrived . At this point I'm worried and I know something is up. So I go to check my email and he's emailing me all this stuff about how were over and

* Screen shows Angie X'ing out of her email and shows her making her way inside the phone room *

| Inside the Phone Room |

* Screen shows Angie sitting down and picking up the phone and dialing Tyler's number *

* Screen shows Angie waiting and waiting on him to pick up his phone *

" Seriously . Pick the fuck up Tyler!" yells Angie as she gets his voicemail again.

* Screen shows her dialing his number again & waiting *

* Screen switches and shows the girls upstairs *

* Screen goes inside Teyana and Neveen's Room ( Sierra is inside as well ) *

| Inside Teyana & Neveen's room |

" it's too quiet in here right now. We've been in this house a month and when has it ever been this quiet?" Asks Neveen.

" Yeah. Something ain't right. I can tell, somebody is gone pop off tonight." Says Sierra.

" Hey, didn't Angie say something about her boyfriend coming to visit? Where is he at anyway?" Asks Teyana.

" Yeah. But nobody has came." Says Neveen.

"Thats strange..." Says Teyana .

" Yeah it really is." Says Sierra as she tries her best to keep a look of confusion on her face , even know she knows exactly what's gonna happen.

* Screen switches to the Twins room *

| Inside Toni & Tiffany's Room |

" Tiffany, I'm about to go cook some Pasta , do you want any?" Asks Tiffany.

" Yeah. Extra sauce just like mom makes. " says Toni.

" Huh." Says Tiffany.

" Hey! You offered!" Says Toni in her defense.

" True , well okay. I'm going to cook." Says Tiffany

* Screen shows Tiffany throwing on some sweatpants and shows her making her way downstairs and is shown walking past the phone room*

* Screen shows Tiffany waving at Angie, whose in the phone room , Angie is shown waving back, still with the phone to her ear *

* Screen shows Tiffany making it inside the kitchen and is shown starting to take out the ingredients for her pasta *

* Screen then switches back inside the phone room and shows Angie still dialing Tyler, waiting for him to pick up *

| Inside the Phone Room |

" Pick up, pick up, pick up! " says Angie .

* Screen shows Angie finally hearing Tyler pick up on the other line *

| Phone Convo |

Angie : Hello, Tyler!

Tyler: What do you want Angie?

Angie: What do I want? I wanna know why you aren't here with me right now!

Tyler: what do you mean! I fucking called you this morning about coming and you cussed me out! You told me you didn't love me!

Angie: no I didn't! I wasn't even here this morning! I was at a hotel! Stop making shit up!

Tyler : I'm not making anything up! You know what you did! This is just like you! To fuck something up and always call and try to make it better!

Angie : Tyler! What are you talking about! I didn't say anything to you!

Tyler : Yes you did! God your so stupid Angie! You said you didn't want me to come! You said you didn't love me and then you said you slept with my bestfriend!

Angie: * Screen shows Angie crying * No, no I didn't!

Tyler : Angie shut the fuck up! I don't wanna hear you crying! You did this to your fucking self. Dumb ass.

Angie ; *screen shows Angie sobbing and crying uncontrollably * Tyler! No I didn't!

Tyler : What the fuck ever. I don't wanna hear it you dumb whore! You shouldn't have called and said what you said. Like the email said , were over! Don't call me again dumb bitch! I hope you enjoy Atlanta!

* Tyler Hangs Up and Dial Tone comes on *

* Screen shows Angie with tears Rolling down her eyes *

* Screen shows Angie quickly drying her face from the tears and is shown sitting there shaking her leg with a straight and serious face *

* Screen shows Angie throwing the phone down and exiting the phone room , screen shows Angie walking right past Tiffany in the kitchen and is shown running up stairs with a straight face on *

Confessional - Angie ~ The least of my worries right now, are about Tyler . Right now. I want to know who called him, pretending to be me. Once I find out who did it, I'm going in fucking attack mode.

* Screen shows Angie walking inside her bedroom with Brynn *

" Whoa. What's wrong with you?" Asks Brynn , noticing the seriousness that's all over Angie's face.

"You wanna know the reason , Tyler isn't here ? It's because somebody this morning called him pretending to be me and totally ruined my fucking relationship!"

" Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! that's crazy!" Says Brynn.

" Exactly . I'm about to fucking snap Brynn!" Says Angie.

" Wait, who do you think it is?" Asks Brynn.

" Had to be Sierra! But I'm asking everybody did they do it!" Says Angie .

" Okay. I'm coming with you." Says Brynn.

* Screen shows Angie putting her hair up into a ponytail and is shown putting on socks and some sweatpants *

* Screen shows Angie , followed Brynn walking out of their room and into Teyana & Neveen's Room.

| Inside Teyana and Neveen's Room|

" What's up with you?" Asks Teyana.

" I just wanna know. Did one of y'all pretend to be me on the phone to my boyfriend this morning? " asks Angie Seriously .

" And don't fucking lie ." Says Angie .

" Nah." Says Teyana.

" Nope." Says Neveen.

Okay then, I'm done ." Says Angie .

* Screen shows Angie leaving their room and is shown walking into Sierra's room*

| Inside Sierra's Room|

" What do you want Angie?" Asks Sierra.

" I don't wanna start nothing . I just got a simple question. Did you , or did you not , pretend to be me ? In the phone this morning , to my boyfriend? Did you , or did you not?" Asks Angie seriously .

" I didn't . And that's true." Says Sierra.

" Okay then." Says Angie .

* Screen shows Angie and Brynn walking out of Sierra's room*

" That only leaves the twins." Says Brynn.

" Bing , fucking O." Says Angie as she begins making her way down the hall and into the twins room.

Confessional- Angie ~ Teyana , Neveen, Sierra and Brynn have all told me they didn't do it , so that leaves Tiffany and Toni! And I know Tiffany wack ass didn't do it and that leaves Toni, so therefore bitch, it's on.

* Screen shows Angie and Brynn walking in the twins room where only Toni is *

* Screen shows Toni sitting on her bed *

" YOU WANNA FUCK WITH ME! YOU REALLY WANNA FUCK WITH ME!" Says Angie as she charges over at Toni and straight up grabs her off the bed by her hair .

* Screen shows Angie tossing Toni off the bed by her hair and shows Angie quickly standing up and dragging toni by her head , and shows Angie punching the side of Toni's head with her fist brutally *

" YOU STUPID BITCH! YOU STUPID BITCH!" Yells Angie as she mushed Toni's head up against the wall .

* Screen switches to Teyana and Neveen's Room , and Sierra , screen shows the 3 girls running into the twins room to see the fight *

" OH MY GOD!" Yells Neveen.

* Screen switches to downstairs and shows Tiffany cooking her spaghetti, unaware of what is going on upstairs *

* Screen switches back and shows Toni and Angie still fighting *

* Screen shows Angie throwing a few slaps and punches all over Toni , and shows Toni finally finding her way to her feet and shows Toni who has a grip on Angie's hair and shows Angie who has a grip on Toni's hair , Angie is shown throwing quick and fast punches to the front of Toni's face *

" AGHHHHH!" Screams Toni in pain as Angie throws a hard punch directly to her mouth.

* Screen switches downstairs and shows Tiffany hearing the screaming and shows Tiffany dropping everything and running upstairs and shows Tiffany reaching her room*

" UHN - UHN! NO!" Yells Tiffany as she charges over to Angie and Toni to help her sister.

Confessional - Tiffany ~ I run upstairs and I see Angie , totally banging my sister up and the first thing going through my mind is get to Toni.

* Screen shows Tiffany lunging towards Angie from behind and is shown yanking Angie off of her sister *

* Screen shows Neveen, Teyana , Brynn and Sierra all making shocked facial expressions *

Confessional - Neveen ~ Angie and Toni are fighting and the next thing I know is Tiffany runs in and starts helping Toni.

* Screen shows Angie falling back crashing to the ground as both Toni and Tiffany get on top of her and start fighting her *

* Screen shows Toni slapping her and yanking her hair , while Tiffany is shown punching Angie in the head brutally *

" BREAK IT UP GUYS! STOP!" Yells Brynn as she tries to break it up.

* Screen shows security running in to break it up *

" GET OFF HER! GIRLS GET OFF HER!" Yells One of the security guards whose trying to pull the twins off of Angie who is now at the bottom of the fight covering her face to avoid hits *

" LET GO! LET GO!" Yells Security.

* Screen shows the security guards finally yanking Toni and Tiffany off of Angie *

" LET ME GO ! LET ME THE FUCK GO!" yells Angie whose in security grip and is shown getting escorted out of the room .

* Screen shows both of the twins in security's grip *

" YOU DUMB STUPID HOE! DUMB ASS BITCH! YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" Yells Toni loud enough so that Angie can hear in the other room.

* Screen shows Toni breaking away from security's grip and is shown running and trying to grab Angie's hair from behind but security stops her *

" FUCK YOU TONI! YOU HEARTLESS BITCH!" Yells Angie.

Confessional - Teyana ~ Whoa! That fight was crazy! That was crazy! It was Compton worthy. * She laughs *

Confessional - Brynn~ It isn't fair that The twins gained up on a Angie , but that was a good fight to watch. Z

* Screen shows Angie getting escorted inside her room and shows the twins getting put back into their rooms *

* Screen shows Sierra staying with the twins *

* Screen zooms in on Toni's face which is all bruised up and shows her lip completely busted and shows her nose swolen *

" THAT BITCH!" Yells Toni as she looks in the mirror at her face.

" Toni, Toni, Toni, Chill!" Says Sierra.

"I want that bitch gone! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Yells Toni.

" You cool Tiff?" Asks Sierra.

" Yeah I'm fine!" .

Confessional - Sierra ~ Toni and Tiffany fought Angie and it's not looking good right now.

* Screen shows Teyana , Neveen , and Brynn walking inside Angie's room *

| Inside Angie & Brynn's Room |

" Whoa. That was crazy yo!" Says Teyana .

" That was some unfair bulllshit! Don't fucking fight your sisters battles! Stupid hoes! " says Angie .

* Screen zooms in on Angie's face whose forehead is bruised and her hair is wild *

" They really wilding for that ." Says Neveen.

* Screen shows the Producer coming inside the room *

" Angie , can I speak with you again?" Asks The Producer .

" Yeah." Says Angie as she gets up and walks out of the room and goes inside the makeup room with the producer .

| Inside the Makeup Room |

" That was crazy." Says the producer .

* Screen shows Angie just nodding her head *

" Due to the tension right now , I think it would be best if you stayed at a hotel for tonight. " says The producer .

" no! Forget staying at a hotel! I wanna go home! I'm done with these girls and I'm ready to go home. " says Angie.

" Okay then. There will be a van waiting our front for you. " says the producer.

* Screen shows Angie getting up and walking back inside her room *

| Inside Angie's Room |

" What she say?" Asks Brynn.

" She asked me did I wanna stay at a hotel for tonight , or go home?" Asks Angie.

" And what did you choose?" Asks Teyana.

" To go home." Says Angie .

" Awh! Why?" Asks Neveen.

" Because I'm done here. I can't stay here another day." Says Angie truthfully .

" Okay! Well were gonna let you pack up!" Says Teyana.

* Screen shows Teyana and Neveen getting up and both are shown hugging Angie *

* screen shows Teyana and Neveen walking out *

" You really don't have to go ." Says Brynn.

" Brynn yes I do. I'm done with this crazy ass house. I'm done being the odd one out. I'm ready to go home." Says Angie .

* Screen shows Angie putting all of her items back in her bags and her suitcases *

* Once she is finished packing up Angie is shown giving Brynn a huge hug *

" I love you boo. I'm gonna miss you so much . " Says Angie in the middle of their hug.

" I'm gonna miss you too Angie!" Says Brynn as she wipes her tears.

" Don't be crying Brynn!" Says Angie with a smile .

" Bye girl!" Calls out Brynn's Angie walks out her room and is shown walking down the stairs .

* at this moment the twins and Sierra are shown noticing Angie going downstairs and run out of their room to taunt her *

" ANGIE! GET OUT BITCH" Yells Toni.

" GO BACK TO HARLEM WHERE YOU BELONG!" Yells Tiffany.

" Awh! Your Scary Ass is leaving! But the fun was just getting started!" Says Sierra.

* Screen shows Angie laughing as she makes her way down the stairs with her back towards the girls and with her middle finger up *

* Screen shows Angie reaching the front door and shows Her exiting the house *

* Screen shows Angie walking outside and is shown putting her stuff in the mini van that is going to take her to the airport and she is shown getting in as well *

Confessional- Angie ~ I'm so glad to be leaving this house . I came in one of the strongest and I'm leaving still being the strongest. I'm over all the girls except Brynn, and to Toni and Tiffany. I will see you two at the reunion! And to the rest of the girls , have a great time in that hell of a house! Angie is out! Peace!

* Screen shows Angie's van leaving the BGC Driveway *

* Screen switches back inside the house and shows Toni , Tiffany, and Sierra at the top of the stairs still *

" Dumb bitch! " yells Toni as her and Tiffany make their way back inside their room and Sierra goes inside hers.

| Inside the Twin's Room |

"We got what we wanted, huh?" Asks Toni with a smirk.

" we sure did!" Says Tiffany.

" Operation BTFBA Has worked!" Says Toni.

* Screen shows both girls laughing and getting inside their beds *

Confessional- Toni ~ Tiffany and I's plan to get Angie out and turn her friends against her worked . She's gone! The bitch is gone! I got what I wanted, only thing we worried about now , is who our next target will be?

* She Laughs *

* Episode Ends and Sneak Peek to Next Week's Episode is Shown *

Continue Reading