Episode 5 : Break Up's and Beat Downs.

* Screen shows the exterior of the house & goes inside and shows Toni waking up *

Confessional - Toni ~ " So last night was crazy , Angie and Sierra fought once again , and this morning it's just too quiet.

* Screen shows Toni getting up & going out into the makeup room to find out that no one has woken up yet *

" Damn, I'm the first one up? That's a first!" Says Toni to herself as she goes downstairs .

* Screen shows Toni walking inside the kitchen *

" Hmm, I think i want raisin bran today!" Says Toni as she gets the cereal and pours herself a bowl.

* Screen shows Toni sitting on the counter eating her cereal until she hears the phone ringing from inside the phone room*

" God , who could this be?" Says Toni to herself as she gets up and is shown walking towards the phone room .

| Inside the phone room |

* Screen shows Toni walking in, sitting her bowl down & is shown picking up the phone *

| Phone Convo |

Toni: Hello

???: Hey! This is Angie's boyfriend Tyler . Can I speak with her?

Toni : Umm, Sure, hold on!

* Screen shows Toni putting her hand over the speaker of the phone for about 3 minutes , making it seem like she went to get Angie to come to the phone *

Toni: hey. It's Angie . * Says Toni in a fake voice pretending to be Angie *

Tyler : hey Angie! I should be coming to see you later on! I'm at the airport now . Can't wait to see you.

Toni: Tyler , don't come see . I don't wanna see your tired , broke ass! You might as well stay in Harlem. I don't need you .

Tyler : what are you talking about? I love you Angie?

Toni: No you don't! your a dirty scum bag & I don't love you! That's why I had sex with your best friend, and his D was way bigger than yours . You can fuck off! We are over! I never want to see you again!

* Screen shows Toni slamming the phone back on the hook, hanging it up *

* Screen shows Toni grabbing her cereal and leaving the room with a smirk *

Confessional - Toni ~ I just did the unthinkable , and messed up Angie's relationship, so I know , this is gonna be good. They don't call me the trouble maker for nothing!

* Screen shows Toni putting her bowl in the sink , and is shown making her way upstairs *

* Screen shows Toni reaching the makeup room now where Tiffany , Teyana, Neveen , Sierra, and Brynn now are *

" Where we're you Toni?" Asks Tiffany as she straightens her hair .

" I was downstairs eating some cereal ." Says Toni as she sits in her seat.

"So has Angie came back yet?" Asks Sierra.

" Nope, not yet ." Says Teyana as she braids her hair.

" Ooh, Teyana looking sexy! Rocking the cornrows! " says Neveen.

* Screen shows all girls laughing*

" I'm just giving my hair a break from weave today, I'll be back to it tomorrow y'all, so don't get too comfy!" Says Teyana with a laugh .

* Screen shows the girls still talking & the screen switches to the outside of the house *

* Screen shows the mini van with Angie in it , pulling up to the house *