Episode 16 : Reunion Part 3

*Screen shows Amy walking back to the reunion stage looking angry as the audience applauds for her *

"Welcome back Amy!" Says Draya.

"Hey." Says Amy as she goes and takes her seat.

"Now that we have all girls on stage, let's continue talking about things! Nicole, why exactly did you leave the house, instead of staying and fighting back?" Asks Draya.

"I left because I'm 21! I'm grown! I don't have time to continue putting up with other peoples bullshit . Plus, I had better things to do and bigger things to buy." says Nicole which makes the audience laugh.

"Okay i respect that, I respect that! Now Toni and Tiffany , why exactly did you guys not like Nicole?" Asks Draya.

"Because she was extra." Says Tiffany.

"Exactly. We didn't have time nor wanted to make time to get to know her, so why not make her leave?" Asks Toni with a smirk.

"You guys really feel accomplished don't you? You guys do realize that the same thing y'all did to me, got turned around and happened to you ten times worse! Karma is a HUGE bitch huh? " asks Nicole with a smirk .

"Whatever, whatever Nicole, don't try to make your non existent point!" Says Toni.

"Whatever. I'm done with the situation. Y'all not important, I could buy the both of y'all and make y'all my maids." Says Nicole with a satisfied smirk.

"BITCH BUY US WITH WHAT MONEY! YOU NOT RICH?!" Yells Toni.

"Toni calm down! I'm not rich, but my shoes, dress, and diamond encrusted tiara cost more than what all y'all up here on this stage have on! Have a seat toni! Have a seat!" Says Nicole.

"WHOOOO!" Yells the audience and cheers for Nicole.

"Nicole! You snatching wigs today!" Says Draya.

"Oh of course Draya!" Says Nicole with a laugh.

" whatever." Says Toni as she rolls her eyes.

"Okay, now Nicole I must ask, what is in that big gift basket that you brought on stage with you?" Asks Draya.

"Oh! My broke bitch basket? It's just some gifts for all these broke bitches up here! Minus Neveen and Gianni, cause y'all cool!" Says Nicole.

*Screen shows both Neveen &Gianni laughing *

*Screen shows Nicole reaching under her seat and grabbing her basket*

"I brought some money for the broke bitches such as Amy, I brought some tee shirts that say irrelevant for Sierra and Brynn, and some juice for me cause I be getting thirsty!" Says Nicole.

*Screen shows Amy , Brynn, Sierra, and the twins all looking salty , and shows Gianni and Neveen smirking *

*Screen shows Nicole taking out her huge bottle of Apple juice *

"Anybody else thirsty? " asks Nicole .

*Screen shows Nicole taking the cap off, and walking over in front of Toni and Tiffany *

"Y'all not thirsty?" Asks Nicole as she stands over Toni and Tiffany.

"Nope." Says Toni.

"I think y'all are!" Yells Nicole just as she empties the bottle of Apple juice on both Toni and Tiffany.

"BITCH!" Yells Toni as she gets up and squares up.

*Screen shows Nicole squaring up and instantly shows her popping Toni in her nose , & sends her head flying back, and Nicole is shown grabbing Toni's hands and flipping her over on the wet stage *