Episode 6 : The Teyana Troubles

* Screen shows the sun rising and goes inside and shows the twins room *

| Inside Toni & Tiffany's Room |

* Screen shows Toni waking up and sitting on the bed *

" Goodmorning!" Says Toni.

" Why you so happy?" Asks Tiffany with a laugh as she sits up.

" Because Angie is gone! Girl we finally got her to leave!" Says Toni as she gets up and begins making her bed.

" Right! What are we gonna do today then?" Asks Tiffany.

" I don't know Tiff, let's go out here and see what the other girls wanna do." Says Toni as her and Tiffany walk into the makeup room where Neveen, Teyana, Sierra , and Brynn are .

| Inside the Makeup Room |

" Goodmorning y'all!" Says Sierra.

" Morning!" Says Toni and Tiffany as they sit down at their makeup stations .

" Goodmorning!" Says Teyana and Neveen.

" Okay Guys! Now that Angie is gone! What do we wanna do today?" Asks Toni.

" I don't know, you guys wanna get something to eat maybe?" Asks Teyana.

" That sounds cool!" Says Tiffany.

" Oooh! Let's go to Lenox Mall! We can stop at the food court Teyana!" Says Brynn.

" Yes! Let's do that!" Says Sierra .

" Okay it's set . We're going to Lenox mall today!" Says Neveen.

" Let's get ready." Says Toni.

" Wait! Before we leave , can you guys help me move my stuff back into Brynn's Room! I'm tired of sleeping alone!" Says Angie.

* Screen shows all girls laughing *

" Okay!" Says Teyana.

* Screen shows all the girls going into the extra room where Sierra is sleeping and are shown helping Sierra move her stuff and grabbing her items and are shown moving them back into her original room with Brynn *

| Inside Brynn & Sierra's Room |

* Screen shows Brynn making a face as Sierra sets her bed back up *

"It's good to be back In here , just the two of us!" Says Sierra.

* Screen shows Brynn laughing *

Confessional - Brynn~ Sierra confuses me . Just last night you were mad at me for being Angie's friend. Now your dying to be back in my room. Oh , okay.

* Screen shows Sierra finishing up *

" Let's get ready! " Says Brynn.

* Screen shows all 6 girls beginning to get ready *

| Toni & Tiffany's Room |

" Tiff, why are you wearing sweats?" Asks Toni.

" Because , why should I dress up? We're only going to the mall." Says Tiffany.

" Dress to impress Tiffany. " says Toni.

" Whatever." Says Tiffany as she pulls on her Love Pink hoodie.

| Teyana and Neveen's Room |

* Screen shows Teyana straightening her hair and grabbing a SnapBack and her matching Jordan Bred 11's to match *

" Look at you!" Says Neveen.

" What?" Asks Teyana with a laugh.

" Matching SnapBack And Sneakers!" Says Neveen.