Meanwhile| HS

By wizardindie

He looked up to meet my eyes and froze to stare at me. He must be shocked to see a black girl here. More

zero
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve*
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two

eighteen

1.1K 61 40
By wizardindie

I didn't mention this in the last chapter because it wouldve ruined it but there's exactly 2017 words LOL also here is awful in the last chapter what a baddie

"Harry..." I say flicking on the lightswich

"Olivia!" Harry says popping up quickly. But what I didn't expect was for another person to follow in suit.

"Olivia?" a female voice said sitting up covering her naked half with a pillow...my pillow.

My entire world stopped. I could hardly even process what my eyes were seeing. I kept opening and closing my mouth like a gold fish not knowing what to say when i realized something and suddenly I was able to speak again.

"Yo-you...I know you!" I yell pointing an accusing finger her way. "You did my hair back in 2015 when I first met Harry!"

"Suprise bïtch." Andrea says sending me a sinister smile.

Opal

"Olivia..."

"You little bitch!" I yell charging towards the bed letting my large coat fly open. I didn't care if Harry got to see it now. He'll get to see what he's missing.

"Liv, no!" Harry says grabbing me by the waist.

"I don't know why you're grabbing me cause I was coming to fight you!" I yell smacking him across the face.

"What the hell!" he yells.

"Oh don't give me that bull crap, Harry!" I yell. "You ditched me at the party to bring this 12 year old homeless 1920s paperboy to our house and decided to fuck her in our bed?! Laying her on my pillows?! Classy."

"I do not have the body of a 12 year old boy!" Andrea yells putting on her bra and panties under the covers.

"Oh please you literally have no curve I know actual 12 year old boys with more curves than you! How does your body actually have that little of definition, it's almost baffling!" I yell getting angrier.

"Olivia I think you need to calm-"

"Harry I swear to every god if you tell me to calm down.." I say through gritted teeth.

I ball my fists at my side angrily, I can feel myself shaking. I squeeze my eyes shut and manage to pull two words out of my mouth.

"Get out.." I mumble.

"Liv-"

"I said get the fück out of my house!" I scream.

"Okay, look here. Harry owns this house as well, you and your ghetto ratchet act aren't going to scare- Oh my god, stop!" she screams when I grab her by the hair and drag her ass off the bed. "Olivia, stop you're taking it too far!" Harry yells at me as I drag the bitch down the stairs by her hair.

"Get the fuck out!"

I open the front door and throw her outside not caring that she was practically nude.

"Olivia you are taking this way too far-"

"You get the hell out too! Go stay with Mollys's ass." I yell pushing him out the door as well.

"Olivia!" he yells as I close the door in his face.

"Have fun with Emily!" I yell through the door.

I run back up the stairs and open our balcony doors and looking down at our empty pool before walking back into our room and stripping the bed of all these disgusting sheets and throwing them off the balcony and into the pool.

After throwing all the sheets and pillows in I grab my phone and dial up Raven.

"Opal?" she answers.

"Yeah it's me." I say.

"Hey! Ooh, how'd it go? Tell me everything." she says excitedly.

"Lets just say.. One hour into 2017 and it's already a bad year." I say beginning to tear up. "I need help with something."

*
*

"Opal?" Raven calls out loudly over the thumping music blasting through the speakers from my room.

Uh, this is your final warning
You know I give you life
If you try this shit again
You gon' lose your wife

The speakers boomed out Beyoncé lyrics as I danced around still wearing nothing but the fur coat and undies.

"Oh Rae you're here!" I say happily.

"Yeah, I am. Are you okay, you said you need help with something?" she says taking off her coat.

"Oh yeah, put your coat on the couch and follow me." I say running up the stairs. Raven follows behind me quickly and runs behind me to my bedroom.

Me and my ladies sip my d'ussé cups
I don't give a fuck chucking my deuces up
Suck on my balls pause
I had enough
I ain't thinking 'bout you

"Okay Raven...I'm going to need you to help me push this bed out of these doors and onto the balcony, and then over it into the pool." I say smiling widely at the look of confusion on her face.

"Okay...why?" she asks helping me lift the bed from the frame.

"Harry slept with some blond 1920's paperboy in it...we share this bed. He ditched me for her." I say pushing the bed out to the balcony.

"He left you at the party, alone, to hook up with some random girl?" she asks in disgust.

"Yeah well no. He knows her, she did my hair before shes like one of his stylists I think...she's kind of racist too." I say.

"Ugh!" Raven groans balancing the mattress over the balcony. "Okay let's burn this then." she says pushing the mattress over the balcony roughly making it hit the edge of the convrete then bounce into the pool.

"Nice." I say with a smirk.

We run down the stairs and out back to pour lighter fluid over the mattress and sheets. And light them on fire with a match.

I pray to the Lord you reveal what his truth is...

"I left a note in the hallway, by the time you read it I'll be far away. I'm far away. But I ain't fucking with nobody. Let's have a toast to the good life. Suicide before you see this tear fall down my eyes. Me and my baby we gone be alright
We gon' live a good life."

"You have a lovely voice, did you know that?" Raven asks.

"Really? Thank you. I always thought I was alright but thank you!" I say flattered

He better call Becky with the good hair.

"That was fun.. Time to play my dramatic playlist, suddenly I feel sad." I say taking out my phone and playing my sad playlist.

"Should we burn more of his stuff?" I ask. "Or is that barbaric over kill?" I ask. "Rae?".

I ask turning around to see Raven pushing our sofa out the doors.

"Did you say throw away more stuff?"

"No Rae."

"Dude I just threw like two chairs in there." she says making me look down into the pool to sure enough see the two wooden asymmetrical chairs Harry came home with back in October. They were impossible to sit in because of the shape and they were incredibly slick. They were basically decorations.

"Those were the ugliest m-effin' chairs I've ever seen, you did good." I say. "But we need the couch." I say helping her push the couch back into the house.

"What are you gonna do about a bed?" she asks helping me put the couch back into its original position.

"Oh, I'm gonna ordered a new one on amazon." I tell her taking out my phone to do so. "It should come by Tuesday." I say flopping down on the couch groaning into a pillow.

"Opal?"

"I deserve this." I mumble. "I screw up bad back in 2015 and this is just the karma biting me in the ass." I say sitting up and holding a throw pillow to my chest.

"What do you mean." Raven asks sitting down next to me on the couch.

"I mean..like, I kind of screw Harry over in the past when it came down to us..not its happening the other way around to me and... I just know I deserve it." I say curling up into the pillow more.

"Oh come one Opal, that is such crap and you know it. No one deserves to be hurt no matter what they've done in the past...unless it was murder or something else horrific." she days with an odd look. "You haven't murdered anyone right?" she asks.

"No, of course not"

"Then you don't deserve to feel this way. I'm positive Harry didn't mean or want to hurt you. But he did and that's not okay, but you shouldn't hold a grudge towards him because of it. If you love him, you would forgive him for the mistake." Raven says giving me a soft smile.

"Oh my god, where were you back in 2015?" I say giggling pulling her into a hug. "You're like a personal Angel."

"Aw, that's sweet. But I'm just a person who knows how it is to go through something rough." she says giving me one more squeeze.

*
*
*
*
Opal taking inspiration from a legend

Wizardindie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 578 11
He looks up and he instantly gets lost at the most beautiful eyes he'd ever seen. He knows he's staring but the guy is also staring back at him.
818 44 21
You just don't expect it in your life that one minute you all happy & stuff and the next minute someone trying to kill you. You just don't. But then...
134K 3.5K 46
.... (hello, this was an old story written by me when I was in middle school, so yeah it might be trash, but i'm leaving it up for anyone that might...
180K 5.8K 91
Everything isn't always as it seems. I thought I loved 'her'. I thought 'she' loved me. Boy was that a plot twist. Then I met someone who just made s...