« Gang Wars »

By MiniSpeakers

More

« Gang Wars » Chapter 01: In the Mix
« Gang Wars » Chapter 03: Playing the Game
« Gang Wars » Chapter 04: The Jackals
« Gang Wars » Chapter 04.5: The Jackals - Lights Out

« Gang Wars » Chapter 02: The HellHounds

746 7 1
By MiniSpeakers

█ LAST CHAPTER

"I know we have the right to bear arms, but this is ridiculous."

Lillian pulled the window down and tried to aim and clicked the external safety switch off and fired a couple times at the Corvette which was right in front of the Mercedes. Somehow the bullet penetrated the rubber tire making the right front tire flat. The Corvette tried to turn to get beside Kelly's car, but it slowed and blocked the Mercedes from following further.

█ CHAPTER 02: THE HELLHOUNDS

█ [NOTE TO READERS: Some of the chapters, including this one, will be really slow because it contains introductions to the characters and other details, while others will be action-packed. So VOTE and COMMENT for me to continue, or if you don't know what to say post a :) in the comments. And to the person who voted for me in the first chapter, this chapter is for you.}♥

Kelly whistled after watching the aftermath of the cars colliding in her rear-view mirror.

"You're pretty good at this kind of stuff, Lily. I should bring you around more often... Anyways what were we talking about?" Kelly pushed the AC on and said, "Oh yeah, how'd you get in the middle of the blasting?"

Lillian told what had happened and her unfortunate luck to meet the gangsters fighting.

"My shucks, girl, you have had a rough night." Kelly laughed off, "So how 'bout I show you my home?"

Lillian replied with a "Sure."

Kelly drove towards a beautiful, magnificent home. Beautiful and magnificent are an understatement; the mansion was gorgeous. The multi-million dollar house was luxuriously sitting in a glorious garden full of greenery and plants and behind pearly silver gates. Kelly punched some random numbers onto the lock and talked to some dude about opening the gate. She kept yelling a bit until the gates slid open by themselves. Then Kelly put a positive looking face and gave a cheeky thanks to the receiver on the other end.

Then Kelly steered her car forward and maneuvered it to turn left into a very large garage. Kelly put her car on park and pulled out her car keys. Before Lillian walked out of the car, she noticed a man in a green jumper suit under another car's hood.

"Hey Tim the Tool Man Thompson!" Lillian laughed at the reference to the show.

"Howdy there, Kelly." Lillian came out of the car. "Oh who do we have here?"

"Oh, this is Lillian, Tim." Turning to Lillian she said, "That's our mechanic Tim, Lilly."

"It's nice to meet you." Lillian said.

"It's nice to meet you as well. It's not everyday I can see a beautiful girl come visit." Tim was about to offer his hand to shake Lillian's hand, but he noticed the oil on them and nervously used that hand to scratch his dirty blonde hair and laughed to himself.

Lillian pulled back her hand and laughed at the comment and said, "Thank you."

Kelly quickly came to Lillian's side and hooked her arm with her own arm and told Tim, "Well, I'm going to give Lily here a tour of the house, so I'll see you later, Tim." Kelly pulled Lillian closer to the door out of the garage.

But before they left the garage, Tim advised Kelly, "Don't get lost in the house, Kay."

Kelly quickly retorted, "I won't" and pulled Lillian out of the garage and into the house. Kelly introduced her to each part of the house, "This is the kitchen, and if you get hungry you can get some grub here. And this here is the living room, fancy eh? Oh and that's Ebony." Kelly pointed to the short haired brunette. Kelly then ushered, "Let's go talk to her."

"Ebony! Ebony, this is Lillian, my friend from school." Ebony, at a closer look, had dark brown eyes and a taller figure compared to Kelly and Lillian.

Ebony then said, "It is nice to meet you, Lillian."

"It's nice to meet you as well, Ebony." Lillian replied.

"Oh did you know that Ebony is a doctor?" Kelly jumped in.

"Of course, she wouldn't know about that since we just met."

Lillian laughed, "Now I know."

They all laughed but the laughter soon died down. Ebony and Kelly began to discuss something very particular and then noticed that Lillian shouldn't be listening to the conversation, so Kelly told Lillian to look around the house and that she would catch up after talking to Ebony. After Lillian left the living room, Ebony and Kelly continued their conversation.

"So is the girl, a player? She doesn't look like one." Ebony asked.

"No, she's from no where." Kelly said.

"Is she blooding into the family then?" Ebony asked next.

"Lily doesn't like to knock people down. So maybe courting or jumping in."

"But is she any good? Hailee is a hard hitter, so a pounding from her would hurt like hell."

"She is also good with a gun, but I don't think she can bust-a-cap either, so those would be the only options she could take."

"Then, Kelly, just hope THE shot caller won't make her blood in then."

Meanwhile, Lillian ended up finding a very large and extensive library full with books galore. She was very excited to look around, so she went inside not noticing the person reading inside of the library. Once she got inside and wandered a bit, she finally saw the man sitting and reading his book. The man had very dark brown hair and rare yellow tinted eyes and looked much older than Lillian. He suddenly looked up at her causing Lillian to apologize for herself causing a disturbance.

"Oh...I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were there and..."

"Don't worry about that, Miss..." The man said.

"Miss Lillian Cross."

"Well, Lillian it seems we have never met before this moment. Let me introduce myself, I am Brian Walker, Devin's right hand man." He said.

"Who's Devin?" Lillian thought to herself. She said to Brian, "And I'm Kelly Hawkins's friend; it's nice to meet you, Brian."

"It's a pleasure meeting you, Lillian. Are you staying with us?"

"No, I do not plan to stay too long. I need to get home and get some rest."

"That's a shame. I was hoping that a lovely girl like you would stay with us for the weekend. Well it seems you were looking around the place. Do you need a tour guide to show you around?"

"That would be great. My tour guide ditch me for her other friend. So I would be happy if I got an escort." They laughed and left the library heading to the other rooms.

The leader came home with multiple people all rowdy and such after having fun. Most of the people in the home came to greet the man and welcome back everyone back into the house. Brian and Lillian found Kelly and Ebony in the crowd and went towards them.

Lillian asked, "What's going on?"

"Oh Lily dear, the big boss is home." Kelly said and then cheered with the crowd.

"Who?" Lillian asked but saw the man creating this energetic state.

He had jet black hair, compelling hazel eyes, a stature that made him leader of the crowd, and a bad boy figure that a woman would want in a man. His aura was the one that captured her; so strong and powerful it was. It compelled Lillian to stare at him and listen to him. But she seemed to snap out of this trance once noticing the people around him, all wearing black and red with THAT tattoo. She realized that this was the man who led the killing of two men; Lillian's face showed the stiffness. She shrugged it off, trying to understand why Kelly was involved with such a thing. She didn't want to ask Kelly about it, so she shut her mouth up and stayed quiet, keeping most of her thoughts to herself.

"What's up B dawgs?" The man howled, and the people howled back. "Like our new family member? Welcome this jewel to the family, Ashley Barrymore."

All eyes were on the girl beside the leader. The men went crazier and the women stared at the lady like she was a puny girl, that didn't match their standards. The woman that the man was introducing was a ruby-red jewel that had strawberry blonde hair and body that made the men go crazy and eyes that let you see right through her lies. She was what men called very close to perfection and good enough. When Ashley smiled at the crowd, the men around went goo-goo-gaga, and the girls eagerly expressed their disgust.

Lillian on the other hand didn't even pay attention to the girl and was lost in her thoughts in her head. Brian tapped Lillian on the shoulder and asked, "So what do you think about Ashley?"

"Who?" Brian nudged his head in Ashley's direction.

Lillian sees and says, "Oh, she looks pretty I guess."

Kelly lurched at Lillian, "What?! She looks like a bimbo. I mean look AT her."

"She might look like one, but she most likely doesn't act like one." Lillian replied.

"That's the problem. Men like bimbo looking women." Kelly said.

"Hey!" Brian retorted.

Kelly rephrased her words, "I mean men like girls with THE LOOKS. They don't care much about their brains."

"I like girls with brains too." Brian said while Lillian and Ebony laughed.

"Well except for you, Brian. But those bimbo types are always selfish, you know. It's going to be a hassle just to talk to whatever her name is."

"Ashley." Brian said.

"Yeah, Ashley..." Kelly said, "Brian if you like Ashley so much why are you here talking to people who don't."

"I was talking to Lillian, until you, Kelly, cut in. Anyways I think Ashley is a sweet girl with lots of things in her mind."

"Sure, sure whatever you say Brian. I still think she is a bimbo." Kelly shrugged off. Lillian and Ebony laughed at the two arguing about whether Ashley had brains or not, but it ended quite quickly. But I guess this shows that men and women want THE most perfect man or something of that sort that fits their ideal type. The crowd dispersed, and it was much more silent compared to before.

"So Imma introduce you to Devin, alright." Brian said to Lillian while putting his arm around her shoulder.

"I'll go with you two." Kelly emphasized and tried to pull Lillian from Brian.

Brian laughed when Kelly was unable to pull Lillian away from Brian. The three people went up the stairs and turned right and went upstairs again, ending up in front a very large door. On the door there was 2 hounds about to fight with their jaws open wide about to bite the other. Brian first knocked and then called Devin to let him know before we opened the door. Brian then opened the door.

There was a very awkward image in front of them. (1) Ashley was sitting on the dude's desk facing the leader, (2) the man's arms were propped on his desk around the girl, and (3) the leader was very shocked and pissed off when he saw us open the door. All of us were very shocked to see this picture.

Brian then uttered, "Did we come at a bad moment, Devin? We'll come back later." He referred the man in front of him as Devin, the leader of the pack. Lillian was very surprised.

Devin, the leader, let go of Ashley and brushed some of the dirt off of his suit and then faced us.

He then said, "It's fine, Brian. Next time knock."

"We did." Brian said.

Devin was very pissed still and asked, "What is it that you want, Brian?"

Brian reverted back to the gentlemanly figure he was and smiled and pulled Lillian closer to him. "I just wanted you to meet, Lillian." Lillian gave Brian a confuzzled look, while Kelly gave him a "what the fuck" look.

"That was it, Brian?!" Devin howled.

Brian said timidly, "Yeah."

Devin continued, "Then LEAVE if that was it."

And they left Devin and Ashley alone. The doors slammed shut. They looked at each other with regretful looks. Brian trying to cheer up the atmosphere said, "We can come back to visit tomorrow when he feels better."

"No way..." Lillian said, "He'll be messed up wherever I see him."

♥{VOTE and COMMENT to see the next chapter]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 1.7K 37
K. Michelle and Tamar Braxton Story
8.6K 163 15