The Game: Blood, Sweat, & Tea...

By laila_duhh

Sequel to "The Game" don't read this if you haven't read "The Game" Ace and Lauren our back. New characters... More

A New Start
Shine Bright Like A Diamond
The Right Direction
Faded
Uh Oh
Shots Fired
Better Places
Save The Date
Tragic
Fly High
BrideZilla
HoneyMoon Ruined
Friends?
Can't Win For Losing
HOPE
Misery
Tears
Depression
Expect the Unexpected
Tables Turned
Win Some Lose Some
When It Rains It Pours
Do You Care?
Finalé: Blood Sweat & Tears
Dope Boy Ambitions

Mr. & Mrs.

65.9K 2.4K 1.2K
By laila_duhh

Lauren

"Where is my dress? Is my daughter dressed? Oh my gosh can someone please help me with my hair."  I said panicking. Even though the wedding was 3 hours away I was still trying to be ready.

"Lauren calm your ass down girl." Pepper said putting my dress on the hanger. "Abby is giving Lexi a bath, and I will be doing your hair and makeup."

"Oh thank you. Your a life saver."

Pepper came and started doing my makeup. I grabbed my phone and called Ace when he answered I put him on speaker.

"Yea?" He said.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"At the church setting up last minute stuff." He said. I heard Darwin and Tae in the background laughing.

"Okay. Where's Luke? Are you gonna get him dressed-"

"Lauren chill out. I got this."

I sighed. "Okay okay. I need you to go pick up the wedding cake at Fancy Cakes. I was suppose to pick it up yesterday but I forgot."

"I will get it."

"Thanks. I love you."

"I love you too."

Pepper started gluing some fake eyelashes onto my eyes.

"You nervous?" She asked gluing the right eye on.

"Hell yea."

She laughed.

"I never though I would be married and have two kids, well 3 at the age of 22."

"Well that's life. Life happens fast nowadays."

"True."

She put some red lipstick on my lips and just a little eyeshadow around my eyes.

"Okay now let's start on this hair."
*

*

*

"Come on Pep zip it up." I said to her as she was trying to zip it up.

"I can't Lauren. Your fat." She said struggling.

"No I'm not. Just try harder."

"Suck in your gut!" She yelled.

"I can't suck it in! Did you forget a child is in there? Just try harder." I told her once again.

"If I try any harder the zipper is gonna break."

"TRY!" I yelled. She quickly zipped it causing me to stop breathing.

Abby laughed. "Told you it was too tight."

"Shut the hell up." I said taking deep breaths. Even though it was tight as hell it will have to do, considering I  only have 2 hours until the wedding begins.

"Come on let's head down to the church." I grabbed my car keys.

"I'm ready mommy." Lexi said.

"Almost." I grabbed her flower headband and put it over her curly hair. "Now your ready." I smiled and kissed her forehead.

We walked out of the house and Lexi picked up some flowers out the yard.

"Can I throw these at your wetting mommy?" She asked.

I laughed. "It's called a wedding baby. And no, your gonna' throw roses."

She nodded and got into her car seat. After we were all buckled up I stepped down on the gas pedal and headed to the church.

Ace

I was currently at the party hall where we were gonna' have our little after party and eat food and all that good shit.

I walked inside and sat the cake down gently on the table.

"Cake. Good cause' a nigga hungry." Tae said getting ready to cut a piece.

"Boy not yet. Damn." I snatched the plate out of his hands and put it back down.

"Daddy how do I put this on?" Luke said handing me his bow tie.

"Let me do it." I bent down and snapped it on. I stood back and looked at his outfit.

"Son you looking better than ya' pops."

I rubbed my hand over his head then checked the time on my phone.

"Yall we need to head over to the church." I told the boys.

They nodded and we got back into my Tahoe.

We arrived there in 30 minutes.  I stepped out the truck and walked inside and saw a couple of our guest already arriving.

"You look nice." Ginger said walking towards me.

"Thanks. What you doing here?" I asked because I don't remember inviting her.

"Lauren invited me. I wasn't doing anything today so I decided to come and support you guys."

"Oh aight." I walked away from her and was about to head into the bathroom until Pepper closed it.

"Your not allowed to see the bride." She said. I then heard Lauren throwing up.

"Aye let me in. What's wrong with Lauren?"

"She's just nervous. She'll be fine."

"Pepper let me talk to her." I said.

She sighed and a few minutes later Lauren came to the door.

"What Ace?" She said from the another side of the door.

"You good? I heard you getting sick."

"Yea babe. I'm okay. Just a little scared."

"Don't be scared, be happy."

"Okay. I will."

Lauren

This baby was kicking my ass right now.

Pepper wiped my mouth off for the 5th time. I was sweating and my makeup was running.

Pepper continued to fix it. She's such a good friend.

"Come on Lexi it's time." Abby said grabbing Alexis' hand.

"Bye mommy." She said walking out the bathroom.

"Bye. Make sure you throw all the flowers!" I yelled as she walked out.

Pepper did my eyeliner again. "Lauren, your next. Get yourself together. Stop crying, and smile. This is your big day." She wiped under my eyes.

I sniffed and nodded.

"You look pretty boo. Now go out there and get married." She said fixing the back of my wedding dress.

I took a deep breath and walked out the bathroom.

"Here goes nothing..."
*

*

*

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Ace and I leaned in and kissed each other. Every one cheered then we pulled away from the kiss.

"Are you ready to celebrate Mrs. Tucker?" Ace asked me.

"Yes Mr. Tucker." He held my hand and we walked back down the aisle.

We walked all the way outside and got into an all white limo that had the words Just Married on the back with hearts.

It feels good to finally be married.
*

*

*

We just arrived at our after party. We walked inside and all of are guest were already here. I saw a table full of gifts.

"Congrats!" People said as we walked in.

"Thanks." I smiled and continued to walk over to the cake that sat on the table.

A photographer came over to Ace and I and took our picture as we cut the first piece of cake. I put a piece in Ace's mouth.

"How does it taste?"

"Good. Just like you." He stuck his tongue out at me.

I laughed. Then I heard Pepper get on the microphone.

"I just want to say congratulations to my best friend and my homie Lauren Ace. Congrats you two." She said.

I smiled and mouthed the words "thank you."

"Now let's celebrate." She popped opened a bottle of champagne.

Ace and I took a seat at a table and the kids sat in front of us.

Tae came to the table with a big ass piece of cake.

"Aye sis this red velvet good as hell." He said getting icing all over his mouth.

I couldn't do anything but laugh. I looked around and everyone was drinking champagne and eating cake and other food that we had.

This is the perfect time. I stood up grabbing my glass and a spoon.

"Attention everyone." I said tapping my spoon on the side of my glass. Everyone got quiet and looked at me.

"I would like to announce that Ace and I are expecting our 3rd child."

Everybody clapped.

Ace started choking on his drink. "We are?" He coughed.

"Yea." I smiled and sat down.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Ace." I said taking a bite of my chicken wing which is one out of the many foods we had. "Do you not want it or something?"

"It's not that baby."

"Then what is it?" I asked starting to get a little irritated.

"It's nothing." He said.

"Mhm. Okay." I said drinking some punch.

About 5 hours had passed and the party was finally over.

"You two love birds get out of here. We will clean this mess up." Pepper told us.

"Are you sure?"

"Yea. And we'll watch the kids."

I gave pepper a hug. "Thanks for everything."

"Your welcome boo. Have a great night."

Ace and I walked back to the limo. When he opened the door I saw two suit cases. I looked at Ace confused.

"Where do you wanna go now sir?" The limo driver asked Ace.

"Take us to the airport."

I looked at him. "What are we going to the airport for?"

"We're gonna start our honey moon a little bit early." He pulled two first-class plane tickets to Paris out his suit.

"This is the best day ever!"
*

*

*

We made it to Paris. Finally! That was the longest flight ever! We just checked into a hotel room.

I unlocked the hotel door and walked inside. It was beautiful. Like magazine beautiful.

"Oh my gosh." I sat my bags on the ground.

"Damn. This is nice." Ace said closing the door.

"This bed is sooooo soft." I said laying down on it.

Ace came and laid on top of me.

"Sure is." He said kissing my neck.

I giggled. "Stop. I have to take a shower." I said slightly pushing him off of me.

He picked me up bridal style. "Then we both will."
*

*

*

As I was sleeping I felt a cool breeze hit my back. I turned my body over and saw that Ace was sitting on the balcony smoking a blunt.

I got out the bed and put my robe on since I didn't have on any clothes. I grabbed a wine glass and poured me a little bit of red wine. I walked out onto the balcony where he was and took a seat.

He looked at me. "Your not suppose to be drinking that."

"A little won't hurt." I said crossing my legs and taking a sip.

I looked up at the sky and sighed.

"What you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing." I lied I was really thinking about my mother and father. I missed my mother a lot. I wish she could have been at our wedding. She would've been so happy for me.

"Ace. I know your in the game and stuff. I was wondering did you know a man named LeRoy." I asked referring to my father.

"Yea I knew old LeRoy. Tricky bastard." He said chuckling.

"Did you kill him?" I asked.

"Nah. I killed his fine ass wife."

When he said that the wine glass slipped out of my hands and shattered on the concrete.

"YOU KILLED MY MOTHER!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 65.9K 36
Read Dope Boy Ambitions before reading!
323K 9K 29
Sequel to good love to thug love ! -read !! For a mature audience .
19.1K 619 36
Brianna's Father Is Looking For Her And Her Family So They Move To Chicago Where Brianna Meets Her Old Friend Travis Who She Lives With. Finding Her...
17K 501 40
A Story About 2 Women Who Are trying to make it, up and out there struggles. Nicole who is also Known as Diamond, and Monica also Known as Honey. The...