Savage Love || 21 Savage Love...

By lilbartsimpson

" I love you fr baby I do our love is just a little different ig you can call it savage love " Start : Januar... More

Cast
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifthteen
Chapter Sixteen
Authors Note
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter One

5.2K 110 34
By lilbartsimpson

Beep Beep Beep ...

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off whelp looks like it's time to get up .

I quickly get out of bed and grabbed my towel heading to the bathroom I did my morning hygiene and hopped in the shower washing all over my body and thru my hair .

After I was finished in the shower I dried my legs and arms rubbing lotion up and down my body wrapping my towel back around my body heading back to my room .

As I walked back into my room my IPhone 7 dinged indicating I have a text I quickly picked it up I smiled it was from my best friend Marie .

From MarBear 😛✨ : GoodMorning Bestooo you walking to my house or I'm walking to yours . - sent 7:25 am

I smiled because we always walked and met each other so we could walk to school together .

To MarBear 😛✨: I will walk to yours babygirl see ya in a few 🙂 xx . - sent 7:26 am

I put my phone back on the dresser and headed towards my closet to pick something to wear I was really a nerdy girl so I didn't dress to impress I only went to school my education nothing else so who do I have to impress .

I grabbed a pair of ripped jeans a white polo shirt and some white pumas I nodded my head in satisfaction and grabbed my things such as my purse , phone , charger , lip gloss and glasses .

Once I was sure I had everything I headed downstairs to see my mom and dad sitting at the dining room table eating breakfast and talking I smiled at the sight then I seen my big brother walk out the kitchen with his plate .

Good Morning Y'all " I said letting my presence be known the all looked up from their plates and smiled .

Hey baby " My mama and daddy greeted when I sat at the table I seen Lucas laughing making me scoff Herat we go .

Good Morning little nerd " Lucas said making me roll my eyes and chuckle he so annoying .

Good Morning dummy but Good Morning mama and daddy , I have to go I told Marie I would walk over to hers today " I said standing up hugging mama and daddy and mushing Lucas head I heard him scoff and mumble I don't know why y'all when I could just drive y'all but I would never ask Lucas to give us a ride I don't wanna be a borden to his privacy .

Luca I don't wanna invade your privacy I know you have ya friends riding with ya " I said hearing chuckled and throw his head back .

Sis ya good text Marie tell ha y'all riding with me , Quincy and Trey today " Lucas said making me look at him like nigga DF who is Quincy I know who Trey is but never heard of Quincy I sighed knowing I didn't have a choice I said okay and sent a quick text to Marie letting her know what going on .

I sat and waited for Lucas to finish eating once he was done we were out , we went and picked up Marie and Trey and now we were on our way to pick up this Quincy boy Marie said I should know him because he moved here a few weeks back and he had already had most of all the girls at Brook High School I shrugged and looked on my Instagram .

After at least 10 minutes of driving we pulled up to this Quincy boy house and it was beautiful it was big almost like a mansion .

Lucas blew the horn and then I seen the Quincy quy come out he was handsome like very handsome he had a cross tattoo in between his eyebrows and one on his forehead and another on the left side of his face , he was very skinny he had a goatee and he was darkskin Jesus and he was a white black pyramid hoodie with white skinny he was sagging a little and sum black and white 12's I couldn't take my eyes off him he was too fine .

I felt a push on my shoulder making me snap out of the nasty thoughts in my head I turn to see Marie staring at me making me blush knowing I was caught .

I see ya staring boot , oweee got ya eye on something other than the books " Marie said taunting me making me nervous as I heard the car door close and a presence by me .

Hannin little mama's I'm Quincy but you can call me Q " Quincy said making me look at him good god he had a deep voice and he smelled good I blushed when I seen him smirk .

Hi my name is Ayineg but you can call me Ayin " I stuttered a little he smiled at me then looked at Marie as she introduced her self .

So Q do you have a car " Marie asked making me look at her oh lord what is she doing he looked up from his phone and smiled .

I do but I prefer riding with my niggas ya know what I mean " Quincy said laughing a little making my heart throb .

Whelp Q do you have a gf or anything " Marie said smirking at me making my eyes widen wtffff I know damn well .

Nah I don't cause I can't find the type of girl I want and I think my lifestyle might be a little to rough I'm savage ya heard " Q said making me frown I wasn't mostly his type I haven't even had a boyfriend before why would he be interested in me I sighed and he looked at me weirdly but I try to play it off with a cough .

Right before he could say something the car stopped and I thanked god as everyone got out I hurried out the car and basically ran to class .

Lord I don't even know you that well but Jesus what are you doing to me Quincy .

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

How was this 😭 ?

What's up y'all 🙂?

Talk to me 😌 ?

No that not 21 savage real name it's a fake one ?

I love Y'all and let me kwgo ❤️

- Tierra Williams ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 9.5K 47
"ɪ ᴡᴀʀɴᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅ ɪᴛ ᴀɴʏᴡᴀʏ. ʏᴏ ʙᴀᴅ."
68K 2.4K 20
Just read 💙
3.8K 144 38
Is it really picture perfect??Shes been hurt so many times what happens when she meet a painter will she make him earn it and will he put in the effo...
18.6K 954 31
Janaya and KD's story 🧡💛 *(Started January 4, 2018) *(Finished November 4, 2018)