Vampire Knight [Book One]

By kanameandzero123

Three girls travel to a different world or is it a different universe? They meet the most beautiful people bu... More

different world
meeting the nightclass
mastery
myth real or not?
more information and happy late birthday
awakeing up

remebering the past

10 0 0
By kanameandzero123

This is just a little hit that I'm give you, readers of how kaname and zero meet and how they became boyfriend and all that stuff. I hope that you guys like this story so far.

Warning: boy x boy and there might be some smut
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My family was taken away from me. My brother lift with the same vampire that turned me and killed my family. Now I live with cross and his apoted daughter yuki cross.

"Today a guest will be coming and joying us for dinner." Cross told us and then the door bell ringed and yuki ran to see who it was and then my vampire hunter sense started to act up and then I look who it was and it was vampire.

A pureblood vampire.

I grabbed hold of knife and ran up to kill that thing. "KANAME." I heard her yell the name of the vampire. "Vampire." I said and then I grabbed my hand. "You have the same smell as that women." I told them and I pushed the knife far in his arm.

"That women then you must be  zero kiryu. I'm sorry about what happen to your family... but I didn't came here so you kill me." He told and then he yanked out the knife.

16 years later

Zeros pov

Me, zero kiryu, a vampire hunter falling in love with a vampire but most of all a pureblood vampire.

Kaname kuran.

That night when yuki brought him to the house. I relized that all vampires are not bad. But does he feel the same way? "Hey zero how are you feeling?" He asked me and I blushed at the sound of his voice. "I'm fine thanks for asking." I told as cold as I can make my voice.

He turned me around and I looked away from his beautiful garnet eyes. I heard him chuckled and then I felt his cold fingers going down my neck. I shivered at his touch. Then I felt his wet tongue and then his fangs. He took a bit and started to drain me. "K-kuran... s-stop." I begged him but that only made him go deeper. I tugged on his hair trying to get him off but it didn't work.

"K-kuran... stop." I begged him again. But this time he stopped and licked the remaining blood the was leaking down my neck. "Know that you had a taste of what yuki feels do you think that it's fair enough for her?" He asked me and I shook my head.

"Then meet me on Sundays." He told me and with that he disappeared.

Kanames pov

Zero kiryu, vampire hunter and ex-human. Me, kaname kuran, prince and a pureblood vampire in love with him. I kept on dining my feelings for him but now that I know that I love him I will do everything in my power to have him as my mate.

1 year later

Zeros pov

I was walking around doing what I do best. Finding a place that I can rest and that yuki won't bother me. I leand against the tree and then fell asleep.

"Kiryu... wake up. Kiryu." I heard some say and then I kind if opened my eyes. "Yuki get away." I told her and then I heard a soft chuckled. "Do you really think I'm yuki?" The same voice asked me again. Then I finally opened my eyes and saw that is was kaname and not yuki.

"What do you want kuran?" I told and pointed my bloody rose at him. He smiled and move the bloody rose away with his finger. He came closer to me. "I know how you feel about me." He told and I gasped and I tried to open my mouth to say something but kaname smashed his lips into mine. 

Our lips were perfect like a piece of puzzle. We broke to get some air and we looked at each other. Garent eyes with lavender eyes. "Know we both now how both us feel for each other." Kaname told me and I nodded my head. He kissed once again and then we both disappeared and reappeared in the moon dorms.

Lemon time

Kaname brought me to his room and then he pushed me down to his bed. He put his hands and legs on each side and he kissed me again and I wrapped my arms around his neck. Then he kissed down all the way to my neck and started to suck and lick on it. He unbuttoned my school uniform shirt and he remove my tie.

Minutes later we both were naked. "Are you ready?" He asked me and I nodded my head. He  then put one finger in me. He twisted and curled his finger and hitting all the right places but there was one place that I want him to hit.

Kanames pov

My zero kiryu. My vampire hunter. His mine and mine only. I put one finger inside him and as I do he gasped in pain. I leand down and kissed his pinkish red lips to smooth the pain away. Zero moved his hips and I took that as that he was ready and started to move my finger in and out of him.

"K...kaname...ahh." I heard zeros sweety moans. I put in another finger inside of him and started to fine his pleasure spot. And I never thought I will hear this words coming out of the most fearful vampire hunter mouth. "Shit, kaname there hit there again." He moaned as I hit his pleasure spot. I smirked and miss his pleasurement. "I don't know what you mean zero." I teased him and I only tapped his pleasure spot with the top of my finger. His hips buckled and then I kissed down his neck. "Kaname... please... fuck... ahh... me." He begged me with moans. I smirked and took out my fingers and I took off my shirt and my pants along with my boxers.

I line my cock paralleled to his hole then I slowly pushed the head of my cock into zeros tight warm hole.

Zeros pov

Kanames cock fell me up and when I pushed th head of his cock it only hurt a little. Then when he push his whole cock in I gasped in pain and kaname started to whisper sweet things of nothings in my ear and pain slowly started to fade away.

"Ahhh...hhh.. k-kaname... please." I begged him. He smirked and then he started to move slowly. Kaname half way stopped and then he picked me up and sat me down on his cock. "Kaname... what... are..." he didn't let me finish because he kissed me and then he started to move my hips up and down. Then, he lick down to my chest and then he licked one of my nipples and with the other one he started to twist it. "K-kaname... k-kaname... please... harder."  I begged him.

He started to thrust faster and harder. With ever thrust that he makes it makes me want to cum. But when he hit that spot again. "KANAME." I fucking scream his name. He smirked and hit my pleasure spot dead end. I rest my head on his shoulder and moaned and painted. "I love you zero." I told and then he started to pumb my cock. "I love you to kaname." I told him back. He pumbed faster and after some time I cummed in his hand and he cummed inside me when he felt my walls closing in his cock.

We both laied there tried and I snuggled close to him and he wrapped the blanket around us. Then we both fell asleep.

2 weeks later.

Its been 2 weeks that be kaname had sex and we have closer then ever. "Zero can I ask you something?" Yuki one of friends and what the headmaster like to say sister. "Do I have a choose?" I asked her and she shook her head then sigh and nodded her head. "Can you ask kaname if he wants to be my lover?" She asked me in the outside I looked at her cold like the same way I am but in the inside I was jealous that she wants my kaname. "But why me?" I asked her and she just studded her shoulders.

In the moon dorms

I went to tell kaname but I'm scared of what he will say. I knocked on the moon dorms door. "Hi zero. What brings you here?" A blonde hair and with green eyes vampire asked me. "Kanane asked me to meet him in his office. Takuma his here?" I laied to him and then asked for kaname. He nodded his head and opened the door wide and I got inside. "His up staris in his room." Takuma told me and I nodded my head and head to kanames room.

I knocked on his door and I heard a soft come in. I did just that and I saw him laying on his red sofa his shirt half button. "Kaname. Yuki wanted me to tell you that of you want to become his lover." I told him and then smiled and let out a small chuckled. "No. Tell her that I will never become her lover because I don't love her the way I love you." He told me and then he got up and started to walk to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. "Do you mean it kaname?" I asked him and he nodded his head and then he kissed me.

3 years later

Kaname and I had the best life. He asked me to be his boyfriend last year but that all change when we move to the kuran mansion. I went to his office.  "Kaname is there something that you like?" I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Want this to be over." He told me and I gasped but kept in the tears. "But why?" I asked him. But he didn't answer he just looked away. "Because I just want it to be over and that's all." He told me and I nodded my head and went out of the kuran masion. I looked behind me and saw kanames office and he was looking outside his window watching. Watching me leave him forever and I looked away and started to head out the gates of the kuran mansion.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like what I did for zero and kaname. Comment if you want information or the story life about areli and Lloyd and Amy and Andrea life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.8K 212 20
"I don't care what you think about me. I'm just a depressed soul and, I love him..." This story starts at a 2D dimensional world and later moves int...
54.5K 1.6K 30
*USED TO BE SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST* Ayumi Komori is the total opposite of her older sister Yui Komori, especially when it comes to personality. Out...
121K 2.9K 18
I do not own the Vampire Knight series. This is a fanfiction Kaname X zero Takes place shortly after Yuki and Kaname leave Due to the fact that Yuki...
230K 6.7K 24
NOTICE: I'm no longer continuing this story. I'm only editing/fixing the chapters that I currently have. Thank to everyone who enjoyed and supported...