I Broke His Nose When I Was F...

By reedperson

More

Prologue.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3 - Part 1
Chapter 3 - Part 2
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Complete Story/Remake - Chapters 1-5

Chapter 1.

169K 2.7K 404
By reedperson

I LOVE U GUYS! I GONE UP IN VOTE AND FANS AND READS AND I JUST ABSOLUTLY LUV U

XOXOXOXOXOXO

ENJOY! 

********************************************* 

TEN AND A HALF YEARS LATER...

I gasped in horror.  

"You're not serious!"

My best friend, Kyle, laughed.  

"I am serious."

Then he took the gun and shot me straight off the platform.

I wailed. 

"Noooooooooo!"

He copied me. 

"Yessssssssss!"

"Juliet! Are you ready!?! We need you down here!" My mom yelled from downstairs.

"No mother! I need to put on more eyeliner!" I yelled back. Kyle and I grinned at each other. Mother dear had been asking for me to come downstairs and meet the guests. The dress that she wanted me to wear was on Kyle (gold was TOTALLY his color), and we were both vegging out and playing video games. I'd gotten up to an hour so far. Nobody came to get me, either, because I was supposedly having a fashion crisis and couldn't find the right shoes to wear with the dress. My mom and sisters were frequently having these moments, and liked to throw shoes. No one dare come near my door.

It was kind of stupid, because I wasn't like my mother of sisters at all. They all had white blonde hair, green eyes, looked like supermodels with barely tanned skin, and didn't go near anything with more than 100 calories. I, on the other hand, had tanned skin, brown eyes, wavy black hair that fell a little past my shoulders, and ate too much. I was a sucker for choclate. They had a flair for drama. I like to stay calm, except for the occasional rushes of anger, when you had to be at least five feet away to be safe. Only Kyle could approach me at these times.

I looked at my best friend. He was drool-on-the-side-of-your-mouth-when-you-see-him hot, with ruffled black hair, green eyes (totally not normal for an Indian guy)a tan from surfing, and slight stubble on his chin. He was really tall and had an eight pack.

And his best feauture of all! My Kylie poo was gay!

I smiled and went back to the game. Kyle was biting his lip cutely and trying to get away while I repeatedly bashed him over the head with a sledgehammer.

"Enna, you are so not being fair."

"You knocked me off a roof. You're paying for that now."

He shook his head and laughed. 

"Bet I can change your mind about that."

"Oh really? How's that mister s---"

He dropped the controller and started tickling me. I laughed uncontrollably.

"Kyle.....stop it.....not fair........!"

"Do you give?"

"No!"

He tickled me some more till I couldn't breathe.

"Give!"

"No!

"Give!"

"I won't!"

There was a knock at the door. We both ignored it. I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard. He straddled me. There was a loud RRIPP! We both froze and busted out laughing again.

"Alright, we'l be here forever. I give." 

I said. He smirked and leaned forward till our faces were inches apart.

"Good." He breathed into my face.

I smiled and the door burst open. One minute Kyle was sitting on top of me, playing a small game that we were used to, the next, he was on the floor holding his ribs and groaning with a really REALLY hot guy standing over him. He was up in a flash, and faster than I could blink had the guy in an armlock. The guy chuckled.

"I see you haven't lost your touch. Good."

Kyle nodded and bowed. Wait what? I looked between the two of them. They looked sort of....

"Are you two related?"

Kyle smiled. 

"Enna, please meet my cousin, Paul. But you two have met before." 

He said it with a sly grin. I looked at Paul. the name seemed familiar....but where? He was unnaturally gorgeous, with black hair that was sort of long, tanned skin, brown eyes with flecks of green, was really built but not to the point that it was uncomfortable, and was pretty tall. He looked me over too. Our eyes met and everything just seemed to fade out.

"Ahem. Ahem hem. AHEM!"

"What!" 

Paul snapped his head toward Kyle. Kyle leaned against the doorway.

"Your father is here. He wants both of you. But of course, we could all just stare at each other all day, if you want your highness. In fact, you guys to be enjoying it very---"

"Lets go." 

Paul cut him off and grabbed my hand, leading me downstairs. I rooted myself to the spot. He felt me trying to stop and looked at me, obviously aggravated.

"What?" 

He snapped. I glared. He looked taken aback, then rearranged his face.

"I'm not going downstairs."

"Why the hell not!?!"

"Because, they're just a set up for parents to try and make me fall in love with some big time businessman and give them some grandchildren and blah blah blah."

He looked amused. 

"I promise you, this ball will be different."

"And how's that?"

"Look I promise, you'll find out later. Do you trust me?"

"Hell no."

There was laughter from downstairs. Odd....I brushed it aside.

"Why not?"

"What's there not to trust?"

"Well, first off, there's the fact that you know Kyle here and he's never told me about you."

"It wasn't allowed."

"See!"

"Okay, I get your point."

"Ha!"

"But I will say this. If you don't get your sorry princess ass down there with me in three seconds, I'll do whatever's necessary."

"Oh really?" 

I smirked, knowing that he couldn't do anything. 

"I'd like to see you---oh my God I swear if you don't put me down!"

He picked me up and slung me over his shoulder.

"Hey! What he hell do you think you're doing! Hey asshole! Are you deaf? KYLE!"

My so-called best friend grinned and shrugged his shoulders. Hey, this guy had a really nice ass.

"Enjoy the view." 

Kyle mouthed. I couldn't help but smile.

"So you like my ass?" 

Paul asked. Ugh, I just wanted to slug him. I firmly looked at the stairs from then on. I noticed that we were entering the diningroom. He pulled me down, holding onto my waist a moment longer than necessary. My stomach did a flip flop.

"Ya done?" 

I asked, drumming my fingers on the counter. He lookd at me, confused, then smirked.

"You know you enjoyed every moment of it."

I stared at him for a moment, and drew back my fist, aiming straight for his nose. A milisecond before I made contact he caught my fist.

"Ha."

I smiled.  

"Nice."

Then I kicked him in the crotch. His eyes widened and he bended over double.

"Again, another well placed blow." 

A voice said. I turned around to come face to face with a young guy, about thirty years old. He had looked like a taller version of Paul, but with more smiling green eyes. My dad came and put his arm around me.

"She's a fighter."

"She'll be good. Producing strong children."

They talked about me like I wasn't there. My mom tried to sneak up on me and put her around me in a 'motherly' gesture, but I wasn't putting up with that bull. I moved away quickly. I zoned back into the conversation.

"Her bags are already packed--"

"Whoa, whoa. Steady there."

They all looked at me.  

"Where exactly am I going?"

"You're going to live with the Wolfe family."

"And WHY would I do that!?!" 

My temper was rising. My dad took a giant step back. Mr. Wolfe followed his lead. I breathed in and out, but it really wasn't working. My mother couldn't take a hint. Or maybe she caught it and just didn't care. Either way, she kept on going. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 1.8K 64
A Dialogue Story Laurel Blair, a nineteen year old animation student in college, aspires to become a comic writer someday and so she decides to work...
156K 5.5K 61
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
130K 3.3K 14
My clan is special. Why? Simple We have spirit animals.
189K 8.3K 25
The title gives the game away slightly. This story is dedicated to @RobThier, the wonderful creator of Mr Rikkard Ambrose and Miss Lillian Linton. B...