Ohana (Lilo family)

By -NewRules-

Louis and Liam are both enrolled into Wolverhamptons Boarding School and as both are now over 18, they have b... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI
LXVII
LXVIII
LXIX
LXX
LXXI
LXXII
LXXIII
LXXIV
LXXV
LXXVI
LXXVII
LXXVII
LXXVIII
LXXIX
LXXX
LXXXI
LXXXII

LXI

4K 107 65
By -NewRules-

Zayn's POV

For the last few days since I got caught drunk, Dad and Papa have been going through with their promise to limit my freedom. After Lilly babysat me they've been super strict with my schedule. I go to bed at the same time as Niall and sometimes even as early as Harry!

"Zaynie, time to get up baby. You have school today." Papa says, shaking me awake.

I roll out of bed and he takes me into the bathroom, turns the shower on and then makes sure I have enough towels.

"Now, if you need anything, just shout Daddy or me and we'll come in and help you, okay bub?" He asked and I nodded.

I stepped into the warm shower and let the water rinse away my sleepiness. I washed my body and noticed I was starting to get a lot of hair under my arms and on my legs. Like a lot.

I didn't like it, I preferred it when my legs were smoother. Also, the hair under my arms was making me sweat a lot more than normal and I liked smelling nice, usually I went for my vanilla spray that Justin got me.

After much contemplation I took Dad's razor and shaving foam and lathered up my legs. I shaved them until they were smooth again and then did the same with under my arms.

However, I accidentally cut my leg with the razor and it was still bleeding when I came out of the shower. I tried to make it stop by pressing the towel on it a little but Papa shouted me for breakfast.

I had to eat breakfast in just a towel. Papa had made us pancakes in the shape of Mickey Mouse with some orange juice, in a sippy cup because apparently there's a shortage of glass cups because we keep dropping them or knocking them over.

"Zayn, is that blood on your towel?" Dad asked entering the kitchen.

"Ehm yeah." I said unsurely.

"Why?" Is all he asked.

"I don't want to say." I said, becoming a bit embarrassed.

"Zayn, I swear to god if I find out you've been hurting yourself..."

"No! I've not!" I insisted.

"Well why's there blood on the towel?" He asked exasperated.

"I'vebeengrowingtoomuchhaironmyarmsandlegsandIdon'tlikeitsoishaveditalloff." I said in a rush.

"I didn't hear any of that." Papa commented.

"I've been growing too much hair on my arms and legs and I don't like it so I shaved it all off." I said with a red face.

"Louis, I think this is one for you." Dad said awkwardly getting up from the table and taking Niall out of the kitchen so that he can pack Niall's bag.

"Sorry." I said embarrassed.

"Zayn, you have nothing to be sorry for. I know how you feel bub." He said and started putting the dishes in the sink.

"You do?"

"Yup, when I was your age I didn't like the hair either, I still don't. It's nothing to be ashamed about." He said and I was able to breath again.

"But Dad got all embarrassed as well." I pointed out.

"That's because he doesn't know how to deal with things like that. Yes he has two sisters but they're both much older than him. Plus, I think you and I are a bit more alike." He said winking.

"Louis!" Dad exclaimed coming into the kitchen.

"Were you eavesdropping Liam Payne?" Papa asked smugly.

"Maybe." He smirked and placed a kiss on Papa's lips.

"Oh! Also, can you sign this form for me? We're exploring the nature of punishments and prejudice toward black people in politics and they want a signature to be able to watch The Green Mile." I said and both of their faces fell.

"Absolutely not! You'll be having nightmares for weeks!" Dad insisted.

"Let me see the form." Papa said and I handed him the piece of paper.

"Hmmm, I don't think this is suitable Zaynie." He said as he analysed the sheet.

"But I'm 15! I should be able to watch the movie if I want." I argued.

"Yes, you're only 15, and this movie happens to be an 18 which is why you need parental consent. And I'm sorry to say, but you're not watching it." Papa said.

"But what am I going to do while the whole class watches the movie?" I asked thinking 'yes! They'll have to let me watch it now.'

"It says right here." Dad read. "Any pupil who doesn't have the consent will sit in the staff base working on a poster to do with rights."

"But-"

"Zayn, you're not watching it and that's final. Do you understand me?" Dad asked.

"Yes Dad." I said defeated.

"Good boy, now go get dressed for school."

I was dressed in my uniform in fifteen minutes. I grabbed my lunch from the kitchen and my school bag and then we all piled into Dad's car.

"Bye baby. Have a good day." Dad called.

"I'll try." I huffed, still slightly annoyed and shut the car door.

"Hey baby." Justin said standing outside of my locker.

"Hi Justin." I sighed.

"What's wrong?" He said noticing my change in mood immediately.

"Nothing."

"Zayn, something is wrong, now tell me what it is." He said sternly.

"My Dad and Papa wouldn't sign that stupid form for politics so now I can't watch the movie." I huffed.

"What form?" He asked.

"To watch The Green Mile." I said.

"We watched that last week, trust me baby, you wouldn't like it." He said and put his arm around my shoulder.

"Well I won't know will I? Since no one's letting me watch it." I huffed and removed his arm.

"Zayn, you had nightmares after watching Maleficent, you wouldn't be able to sleep for a month after this."

"I get it okay? I expected this from my parents but not from you. They're the ones that are giving me this baby treatment but you just join in too. I'm not a baby." I shouted and started walking away from him.

"Hey." He said grabbing my wrist and pulling him back to his chest. "What are you doing?"

"All you do is treat me like a baby and I hate it."

"You hate it do you? You hate when I pamper you? You hate watching Disney Channel and Disney movies? You hate your stuffies? You hate when your Dad and Papa make you drink out of the sippy cup?" He said in a hushed tone so that no one could hear him.

"I-I..." I stuttered.

"Zayn, it's not a bad thing to be childish. I love that about you. I love how innocent you are." He said and leant down and pecked my lips.

"M'sorry." I said.

"I know baby, am I still coming over tonight?"

"Yeah, I asked my parents last night. Papa's been staying home because Harry's still not back at school."

"Okay baby, what period do you have politics?"

"Just before lunch."

"Okay babe. See you later." He said and kissed me before walking to his maths class.

Maths was a bore and so were the rest of my subjects. It was finally times for politics which I was dreading. I walked into the class and gave the teacher my slip where Papa had written a note.

"Okay Zayn, you'll sit in the staff base when we put the movie."

I huffed and sat in my seat for the register to be taken, trying to ignore the people talking and laughing. I knew it was about me, what kind of 15 year old boy isn't allowed to watch a scary movie.

The register was called and then the teacher asked me to go with him to the base. He let me sit down at his desk and gave me a piece of paper with some coloured pens and pencils. I felt like a primary schooler.

"Alright Zayn, I trust you not to get into any trouble as there aren't enough staff members to have someone come in and sit with you."

"Yes sir."

"When the bell rings for lunch you can just leave your things on my desk and go."

He left the room and I sighed. I don't even have my phone that I could go on. I might as well do a poster.

I started my heading, 'RIGHTS' in bubble writing and then wrote down a few rights and what they meant. I tried to make it colourful so that my artistic skills would show through but I got a bit carried away.

I ended up just drawing some sketches on a spare piece of paper. I did that for ten minutes and got bored. I just sat in the chair, nearly falling asleep until someone wrapped their arms around my waist and I nearly jumped five feet in the air.

"Calm down baby boy, it's just me." Justin whispered in my ear.

"Justin! Quit scaring me." I whined.

"Sorry baby, I guess you don't want me here do you? I'll just let you die of boredom."

"No! No don't leave. Please." I pouted with puppy dog eyes.

"Of course I'll stay baby. How's it going?"

"Boring, plus I'm pretty sure most of the class was laughing at me because I'm the only one not allowed to watch the movie."

"Who was laughing at you? You tell me and I'll break their jaw. See if they can laugh then." He said aggressively.

"Peter and someone else, I don't know his name. Anyways, don't you have class?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I snuck out after the teacher took the register because we just had a lecturer in."

"Ooooooooh are you my tough bad boy?" I asked and he chuckled, coming up to my face and pushing my glasses further up my nose.

"Yes, and you're my little nerd." He said and pecked my forehead.

"Hey." I pouted.

For the rest of the lesson until lunch time we sat and messed about, kissed a bit and I drew a portrait of him.

The lunch bell rang and we went to the cafeteria and sat at our usual table, in between the football team and the popular girls. The reason we sat in between them is that Justin's friends with people on the football team and so is Cal, but Perrie's friendly with some of the popular girls. But we're all closer together so instead of sitting at separate tables we all sit together.

The last two periods went in fairly quick and then Justin was coming home to our house. Justin waited at my locker for me and then we went out to Dad's car, where Niall was already sitting in the front passenger seat.

Justin and I sat in the back and Dad turned around to ask:

"Zayn, do you have your seatbelt on baby?"

"Yeah Dad." I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down, I was just asking."

Justin put his hand on my thigh as Dad drove home and I rested my head on his shoulder. We got home and as per usual took our school bags into my room.

"I'm gonna get changed out of my uniform." I told him.

"Okay." He smirked and lay on Niall's bed.

"You're gonna watch me?"

"Of course I am. It would be a crime to have a pretty little boyfriend and not watch his beauty."

I took my blazer off and then took my shirt and tie off. I took one of Justin's t-shirts and slipped it on and took of my shoes. I then pulled down my school trousers and went to look for a pair of shorts.

"Zayn?" Justin asked.

"Hmm." I hummed while digging through my drawers trying to find a pair of shorts.

"Did you shave your legs?"

I froze. I turned around to face him and shyly nodded unsure of what to do. He thew his head back and groaned.

"Fuck, that's so sexy princess."

I blushed and he motioned for me to go over to him. I approached him on the bed and he pulled me to sit on his lap so that I was straddling him.

He rubbed his hands up and down my legs while whispering sweet nothings into my ear.

"My pretty little princess." He said, starting to suck a love bite into my neck.

"Justin." I moaned.

"That's it baby." He said.

"Justin my dick feels weird." I said and he pulled back immediately.

"What?"

"It hurts." I whined and tried to rub it against him.

"Oh my god Zayn, have you never wanked before?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Do you want me to help you out?"

And without thinking I nodded.

"Justin, please help me."

Hey guys!

That got a little bit hot towards the end. I was gonna leave Zustin doing anything sexual until Justin turned 16 but I mean, the truth of the matter is not everyone waits.

This is dedicated to nullnone because she's my favourite and always makes me smile so I hope this makes her smile as it's a more Zayn centric chapter (and I know how much you like them) Love you, and hope this cheers you up!

Love you guys!

Comment! Vote!

Thank youuuuuuu

💖

31/01/17

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 141 19
Louis Tomlinson: Rock Star since 14. He's now 20. Covered in tattoo's and some piercings, just like his friends. Best friends and band mates with Zay...
37.2K 1K 58
People from Wolverhampton, West Midlands England, United Kingdom saw Liam Payne as a shy person. At school, Liam had always been bullied. As if that...
170K 4.3K 40
!!MATURE CONTENT!! lower case intended there will be trigger above chapters, don't want to spoil anything! you have been warned !! book cover on p...
234K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...