Dimitri's Point of View in Sh...

By LittleDhampir18

THE POWERFUL BLEND OF HUMAN AND VAMPIRE BLOOD THAT FLOWS THROUGH DIMITRI BELIKOV MAKES HIM A DHAMPIR. HE IS... More

Dimitri's Point of View in Shadow Kiss (Vampire Academy) (Book 3)
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23

Part 13

16.3K 273 77
By LittleDhampir18

Author's note:

I know I haven't updated in a little over a month, and I can't imagine how frustrated you guys must be with me. And I'm sorry for being a bad writer and taking forever. I have an F in a class that I need to pass in order to graduate(I'm a senior) So I've been stressing out. Plus I've been in the hospital 3 times this month and I just haven't had the time to actually sit down and write for you. It's been killing me, not being able to write. But I'm here now and I will try my hardest to update more so you don't become bored with me and stop reading this story. Anyways, enjoy! And for those of you who have waited patiently and are still with me I tip my hat to you(:

_____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13:

I glanced out the window as the plane flew through the air. Although I couldn’t see anything I was reminded of the first time I met Rose. She too looked out the window and ignored what the person next to her was trying to say.

I wasn’t ignoring Alberta parse but I was trying my best to keep things blunt and to the point. I had a lot of things on my mind and I just wanted time to think. Alberta must have guessed this halfway through our conversation because she stopped talking and resorted to leaning her head back and closing her eyes.

I sighed out of relief and returned back to the blackened window. My heart still ached at the disappointment I had caused Rose. It was like her face was sketched on the inside of my eyelids. So whenever I blinked I’d see that memory and I would cringe a little.

I never thought I’d feel this much pain before. And I never realized I cared about someone’s respect and honor for me as much as I did now; especially when it involved Rose. To see her face fall like that was like her saying she didn’t love me. Which I hoped too, would never come out of her mouth.

I sighed again and placed my hand under my chin, my eyes awake and alert, despite my shortened sleep last night. When I was about to lean back I heard her voice from a row behind me and to the right.

“Adrian.” She said; her voice seemed to be full of pain and not mental either. My heart leapt at the thought because if it was I knew I wouldn’t stop blaming myself for it.

Adrian kept talking, although I didn’t know what about. I was more focused on the way Rose said his name.

“Adrian.” She repeated, only this time with more force and much more pain. My heart gave another leap at the sound. And it had something to do with the fact that she was in pain this time.

I leaned forward a little, trying to catch what Adrian was saying. It could have been offensive for all I knew. My fingers thrummed softly on my legs as I tried to look like I wasn’t eavesdropping.

“And then a slit up the side to show off what great legs you have. It could go nearly to the hip and have this cute little bow---“

My fingers clinched so tight my knuckles turned white. And that was saying something considering my naturally tanned skin. I tried to keep my posture composed; I didn’t need Alberta thinking something was off by the way I was reacting to Adrian’s words. Considering everyone knew Moroi guys hit on dhampir girls all the time, and normally we never thought about it much at school. But this wasn’t any other dhampir. It was my dhampir girl being hit on.

Adrian!” Adrian stopped in mid-sentence as Rose’s voice rose to a scream. It was loud enough for the pilot to hear I’m sure. We all jumped, and I tried to hide a smile playing at my lips from the look on Adrian’s face. “Will you shut the hell up for five seconds?”

Alberta shot up, the air stirring violently at her rapid movement.  I followed her; and my feet nearly gave underneath me from standing up too fast. “Rose,” she exclaimed. “What’s going on?”

I turned so I could see Rose’s face. And when I did a new emotion drowned out the others pressing against my chest.

She gritted her teeth and rubbed her forehead. “I have the worst fucking headache in the world, and he won’t shut up.” The way she cursed told me she didn’t even realize she had just sworn in front of an instructor. Her face held a hint of surprise a moment later.

She winced in pain and the emotion faded. It was like something was physically pushing her. Guardian instincts kicked in as I hastily looked around the plane for eyes ringed with red. But I saw none so I resorted back to Rose’s pain filled face.

“God, why won’t it go away?” Her voice was barely over a whisper but I heard it, and it made my heart race even faster. I was starting to think I’d get a heart attack soon if it didn’t stop.

Alberta looked at her confused and opened her mouth to respond, but Christian beat her to it. “She hasn’t eaten today. She was really hungry earlier.”

Alberta’s face was filled with concern, as she moved closer to Rose. I hovered behind her, not wanting to interfere with the head Guardian’s conversation, well… unless I had to.

Rose met my eyes for a second before glancing around at the air like something was there. I looked around the plane again but didn’t notice anything wrong with it. And when I looked back down at Rose she blinked rapidly, and a wash of relief fell over her face as she looked back up at Alberta. Her eyes just grazing mine for a moment.

Alberta turned to one of the flight attendants. “Can you get her something to eat? And find a painkiller”

I would have stayed quiet if it wasn’t that look on Rose’s face. It was like she was lost and scared at the same time, my heart sang for the millionth time today as I tried to keep myself as composed as possible. “Where’s it at? The pain?”

Her eyes met mine, and my heart sped up even more. “It’s a headache…I’m sure it’ll go away…” I gave her a stern look, knowing she would take that as a hint that that wasn’t good enough. With as much snarkiness as she could muster she pointed to her forehead. “It’s like something pushing on my skull. And there’s pain kind of behind my eyes. I keep feeling like…well, it’s like I’ve got something in my eye. I think I’m seeing a shadow or something. Then I blink and it’s gone.”

I opened my mouth to tell her what it was but Alberta beat me to it. “Ah, that’s a migraine symptom---having vision problems. It’s called an aura. People sometimes get it before the headache sets in.”

“An aura?” Rose asked startled. She glanced up at Adrian who was kneeling on his seat so he could look over the headrest at her. And by the way he was holding himself I could tell he was drunk. I shook my head in disappointment at that.

“Not that kind,” he said, a small smile turning up his lips. The way he was looking at her didn’t seem right to me, and for some reason my fingers clinched, for the second time on this plain trip, making a tight fist.  “Same name. Like Court and court. Migraine auras are images and light you see when a migraine’s coming on. They have nothing to do with the auras around people I see. But I tell you…the aura I can see…the one around you …wow.” His expression changed from being interested in her to curiosity. My fingers started to ache as I forced them back open. The blood circulating back into them hurt a little but I ignored the pain.

I glanced back at Rose. “Black?”

“And then some. It’s obvious even after all the drinks I’ve had. Never seen anything like it.”

She stared at him like she didn’t comprehend what he was saying, but soon forgot all about it when the flight attendant returned with a banana, a granola bar, and some ibuprofen.  Which she inhaled the moment it was handed to her. She then propped a pillow up against the window; closing her eyes.

I returned to my seat after making Alberta switch with me. If something happened like that again I wanted to be the first one there.

I found myself continually glancing back at Rose as if she was going to have a sudden outburst again. But when it didn’t come after an hour, I pulled out my old battered western book and settled into my seat for the long flight.

______________________________________________________________________________
Okay so I hoped you enjoyed this chapter(: Sorry if it isn't as long as you hoped it to be. I will try to upload more sometime this week or next. I hope you like this! I tried to make Dimitri reveal more of his jealous side in this chapter. ALSO! pay attention to the way he feels after he saw the disappointed look Rose gave him. That's VERY important, and will play a huge part later on in the book!(: Anywhoo. Thanks for reading! It means a lot(:

<3LittleDhampir18

Shout out:

Katylynnbug

Go read her story Spring Voice. There's no description but I thought I'd give her work recognition(: She's super nice and funny and I love that girl to pieces(:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 7.5K 53
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
1.7M 14K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx
9.4M 306K 51
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." β€’ highest rankings β€’ - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @TheChri...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...