SOTUS: The New Head Hazer and...

By pinkpatata

SOTUS: The New Head Hazer and The Pink Milk Monster [A FAN-FICTION] Description: SOTUS: The New Head Hazer an... More

Author's Note
My Love
Rama VIII Bridge
Together, Forever
We Found Love in a Hopeless Place
I'm Not Your Hero
Secrets
I Need Your Trust
Bittersweet
Revelations
Unexpected [Part 1]
Unexpected [Part 2]
Just Friends
Am I Being Possessive? [Part 1]
Am I Being Possessive? [Part 2]
Love Sick [Part 1]
Head Hazers Versus a Freshman [Part 1]
Head Hazers Versus a Freshman [Part 2]
SPECIAL CHAPTER: The Freshie Night
Arthit Rojnapat
Author's Note
The Secret in Our Hearts [Part 1]
The Secret in Our Hearts [Part 2]
An Approaching Disaster
Rival [Part 1]
Rival [Part 2]
Author's Note
A Night To Remember [Part 1]
A Night to Remember [Part 2]
Author's Note
For Him [Part 1]
Author's Note
Author's Note
Does SOTUS needs a third season?
For Him [Part 2]
End of Book 1
Author's Note
Hello Everyone!

Love Sick [Part 2]

4.9K 171 16
By pinkpatata

[PREM AND WAD STORY]

{continuation}

WAD'S POV

I'm eating in the canteen with my co-hazers when Kongpob suddenly asked me.

"Hey Wad, are you okay? You looks different today.."

"Yeah, I'm okay, I don't have enough sleep that is why.."

"What about the permits I asked you to run off? Is it done?"

"I already finished the excuse letters for  the students but I'm still working on the dean's permits"

"Okay good! Finished that before friday"

"Okay"

Actually, I'm not okay. I am worried about P' Prem's sickness and I feel so guilty because of what happened to him. If I talked to him that night maybe he will not wait for me outside our house and get that fever.

I'm now in my class for the last period but I think my mind left home thinking about him.

After the class, we head to the gym for our hazing session. Kong started to shout again. Doesn't he feel any pain in his throat?

After Kong scolds the the students who didn't attend our last session he let me to introduce the next activity.

"Today! Our sophomores will be teaching you our college yell! And we hope that you will give them your full cooperation! Understand!"

"Yes sir!"

Our session is almost done. I see how freshmen hardly participate to our second activity. Though almost of them were tired, still they're trying their best.

I waved goodbye to my friends because I need to go home early to finish the permits and also to check P' Prem's condition.

"Guys, I need to go home"

"Aw, Why Wad?"

"I need to finish the permits"

"Oh, okay then goodbye!"

"Goodbye!"

I prepared my things and head home.

"Ma, I'm home"

"Wad, how is your day?"

"I' m okay ma, how's P' Prem?"

"He is in your room until now, I checked him earlier and it looks like he is getting well now.

"Okay ma, thank you"

I'm happy to know that, at least my concern for him has lessen. I head up to my bedroom to see how's he doing. I really hope he is fine now.

I saw him sleeping and he looks so cute while wearing my clothes. I moved quietly for me to not disturb him. I changed my clothes and I sat down on my study area to start doing the permits. This permits are quite difficult to do because of lots of conditions to consider so I'll make sure to do it right.

I was about to finish the permits when someone hug me from my back.

"I missed you"

I could feel his breath as he whisper to my ears which gives me a little goosebumps. His breath is so warm.

He is still hugging me from my back and it seems like it gets tighter and tighter.

"P' let go! I'm busy"

"Say first that you miss me too"

"No, I'm not!"

"Really?"

His face turns sad as I said that I don't missed him. He is trying his cutest way just for me to say that I missed him too which is the most difficult thing to resist so...

"I missed you so much P'"

He hug me tight as I said my words. He looks so happy being with me and mine as well.

"P' are you hungry now?"

"Yes, a little"

"Okay, let us go down in the kitchen then?"

"Yes sure"

PREM'S POV

I really thank Wad for taking care of me he is so caring and I feel how dedicated he is for making me feel well.

We head down to the kitchen to eat our dinner, this is the first time I will be eating dinner with Wad's family. I'm too shy specially to his mother who is take care of me very well.

I sat near Wad and I avoid to say near his mother because I'm really shy. Only Wad, His mother, his sister and I were here.

"Wad, where's your father?" I whispered to him.

"He is on his work"

"Ahhhh.."

His sister leads the prayer before we start eating, his little sister is so cute, she looks like a little version of Wad 555!

In the middle of the dinner, Wad's mother suddenly asked me.

"What's you're name?"

"I'm Prem ma'am"

"Okay, do you feel well now?"

"Uhm.."

I look at Wad and give him a smile before I answer his mom question.

"Yes ma'am, I'm well now thank you so much for taking care of me earlier, I don't know how can I pay back you after it 555 but can I sleep here in your house for tonight? I promise that I will go home tomorrow morning"

"Why do you want to sleep here? I guess your house is better than mine tho 555"

"Uhmm.. I just want to help Wad on his homework so in that way I can pay you back for taking care of me"

"Really? you can sleep here anytime you want as long as you help Wad in his studies 555"

"I promise, I will help him 555"

I look back to Wad after the conversation I had with his mother and he look annoyed hahaha!

"Ma, I don't need his help. I can do my homework alone "

"Wad you need his help, you always forgot to do your homework! At least with the help of N' Prem your grades will develop somehow!"

"But ma,"

"Wad!"

Wad, looks annoyed hahaha! I know what he is thinking. I smiled at him after their conversation which I think makes him more annoyed haha! He is cute tho when is mad. His eyebrows are nearly touching each other when he is angry haha!

We head back to Wad's room after we eat.

"Hey Wad, your mother cooks so good!"

"Yeah, she is. Why do you want to sleep here?"

"Nothing, I just want to be with you tonight"

His face starts to blush as I said my words.

"Wad, are you blushing!?"

"Ha!? What are you saying!? I'm not!!"

"Hahaha! Don't deny it! I know you are blushing! Look at your face in the mirror 555"

"I said I'm not blushing!"

I walk near him and starts to tickle him in his side.

"Really!? Hahaha!"

"I'm not blushing! Stop tickling me!! Hahaha!"

I continue to tickle him and now we are laughing too much until we suddenly fell on his bed. An awkward silence suddenly covered the whole room. I look directly on his eyes and he is looking at mine too.

Our laugh suddenly turns to an awkward silence. We are waiting for each other to speak but it seems like he is not going yo say anything so I volunteered.

"Wad.."

WAD'S POV

This is the most awkward scene I never had with P' Prem, why he suddenly stop laughing? He looks directly in my eyes like he wants to say something until..

"Wad.."

"Yes, P'?"

"I'm sorry again for what happened and for what I said in the hospital"

Again, he is apologizing. I always say to him that I'm okay and it's alright but actually..

"P' for what happened, it really broke my heart, I never thought that for all the things we've been through, you are just seeing me as a friend"

"I'm so sorry Wad, I don't know what I'm saying that time it is just that I'm not ready to tell my parents about us"

"It is okay P' I understand"

"But now I'm ready"

"What do you mean?"

He suddenly pick up something on his pocket and he asked me to open my hands.

"Wad, I want yo give you something"

"What is that P'?"

"Here, please take care of this"

He handed me his gear? What does it mean?

"P' it is yours, why do you give it to me?"

"Ask your friends haha!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 61 5
(NWH SPOILERS)(HAWKEYE SPOILERS) After the events in NWH, Peter was left alone and needed a place to live in the NYC area. Luckily, Kate Bishop need...
125K 3.8K 18
"YOU'RE MY MAN SHAOFEI"
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

134K 3.1K 46
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
90.8K 3.5K 43
First day of Pham's university life and Dean and Pham felt pulled toward someone!!!! . . . DeanPham fanfic... *cover pic made by me🙈* Extra- #1 - ko...