Curiosity Killed The Kat || R...

Per _Uh_oh_

A troubled past has shaped Kat into the woman that she is today: Strong, quick-witted and equipped with one h... Més

Chapter 1: Run
Chapter 2: Blood red
Chapter 3: Oddly Shaped Cusions And The Vow
Chapter 4: I'm off.
Chapter 5: Happy Hunting
Chapter 6: Playing it cool
Please read ❤️
Chapter 7: They don't need to know
Chapter 8: Miss me?
Chapter 9: Oh fuck.
Chapter 10: Let the games begin
Chapter 11: Pillow talk
Chapter 12: Day in the rain
Chapter 13: Oh fuck. (Again)
Chapter 14: If looks could kill...
Chapter 15: Evaluation
Chapter 16: Interrogation
Chapter 17: Fist fights
Chapter 19: Hairy situations
Chapter 20: The great escape
Chapter 21: Happy Hunting (again)

Chapter 18: Its not what it looks like

1.6K 46 31
Per _Uh_oh_

A/N: I'm sorry I'm a procrastinator and I'm so so sorry it is so late- but this one is twice as long as usual! 😬👐 Quick bit of feedback tho, would it be useful if I labelled POVs whenever it changes? Just let me know if you think it would help..
Don't forget to vote, follow, comment and ENJOYY! 💀❤️
_________________________

She stands before me, glaring darkly as she struggles, restrained by my men- her chin tipped up towards being held firmly by my finger. And in the pause that follows, my question is left, lingering. Awaiting it's answer and ringing out dramatically through the silence that has fallen between us.

She looks at me, and still looks at me.

She doesn't move an inch.

As I stare down at her upturned face, if only for that second- I am painfully reminded of how pretty she is. Striking red hair to match her delicately strong features and equally attractive rebellious attitude.
But in a second, the moment is gone and the silence is broken by her far-too-calm and confident voice once more.

"I'm done answering questions." She states, jaw set in defiance. "You don't scare me, De Noir."

I drop my hand from her chin, continuing to look down upon her from my great hight. I smirk. For a girl with such a big character, she really isn't that tall. 5ft 8 at a maximum.

"Is that so?" I chuckle, challengingly- stepping closer until our bodies are brushing up against one another. My heavy black leather against the thin fabric materials of her night garments.
Yes, it hadn't quite escaped my notice- her clothes..
...or lack thereof.

Quickly catching myself out, before my darker thoughts get the better of me, I step back -my eyes finding hers once again as a small flicker of amusement dances within them.

"Well I hate to break it to ya, Princess- but thats not quite how this works.." I say, smiling sadly at her, shrugging my shoulders in mockery. "You see-" But before I finish, she does something very stupid.

Ballsy.

But stupid.

🍂🍁🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍂🍁🍁🍂

The large gob of spit lands on his left boot, foamy and shining almost  satisfyingly.
But I know straight away that it had worked.

His face had hardened slightly, his jaw tensed and an angry look gleamed in his eyes as they spun suddenly from his spit- spotted boot to me. Unfortunately, it turned out it didn't have the complete desired effect..

I mean, it pissed him off alright- that much was obvious, but he didn't seem to be the right kind of angry.

He wasn't fuming like he usually was, a fumbling angry mess you could laugh at and simply trip over. He was still smirking, for one- giving me a menacing look which, in another life, may actually scare me.

That is, I wasn't scared until he sent his boys out.

That's when I knew shit was about to go down.

Robin stands at the gate, watching each man as he leaves with the same sharpened eyes and set jaw and to be completely honest- It's kinda hot.

My heart-rate starts to quicken as I watch the last one walk through and the iron door is slammed shut behind him. We listen to the footsteps echoing down the long halls, bouncing off the stones until they are far out of range. And as soon as Robin is convinced we are completely alone, he begins walking towards me- advancing at an alarming rate. As he draws nearer, I find myself automatically retreating from him, maintaining the gap between us, step-for-step. But alas, my prison is only so big, and before I know it, my back hits the cold, jagged surface of a stone wall.

Within seconds, he is inches from my face, a hand planted firmly either side of my head, boxing me in and leaving only millimetres between our bodies. The light from flaming torches outside my cell flicker causing the occasional shift of shadows on his face, as if to purposefully make him seem even more daunting.

I glared up at him, proudly displaying my lack of fear or concern of our proximity, as if it didn't faze me at all.

Honestly, as he smirked down- still managing to look both cocky and mad- I took the moment to check him out a little. It's no lie- Robin De Noir (if I hadn't already mentioned) was a very attractive young man, and our current situation made it no easier to ignore that. Chocolate curls fell forward off his face from underneath his bowler hat. Shadows that cast across his face only emphasised his strong features, set jaw and trademark smirk at his dark, kohl-lined eyes bore into mine, looking down at me from his great height.

And after what felt like hours of staring, he breaks the silence.

"Listen here, Princess- I'm done playing Mr. Nice guy. You are going to tell me what I want to know- and you are going to do it now." He finishes, his dark eyes penetrating mine with frustrated determination, but I simply fold my arms across my chest in yet another small act of defiance.

"Awfully big words for a De Noir don't you think, Princess?" I smirk, leaning in slightly for a more dramatic effect. "Are you really sure you can deliver?"

He chuckles, pushing back from the wall a little to bend lower, bringing his eyes level with my face.

"You are kidding right? You beat two of my men, and you think you're suddenly  good enough to take me on?"

"Oh, no, of course not!" I mock surprise, one hand resting upon my heart. "I could've 'taken you on' aged 12- beating your men has nothing to do with it!"
His eyes narrow slightly in annoyance.

"Sure- and that's why we're hear like this now, is it? Because you 'could've taken me'." He asks, eyebrows raised sceptically.

I laugh.
"Well obviously.." Rolling my eyes and slowly readying my fist at my side.

"It's not like I could do it when those others were in the room.."

And before Robin can do anything or say anything in retaliation- I take a chance.

🍂🍁🍁🍁🍂🍁🍂🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂

She is deceptively strong.

One minute, I have her trapped-cornered against a wall and the next, I've been forced to the floor in some kind of damn wrestling match.
Right now, I had just about managed to shove the damn woman off me and stumble to my feet with only a split lip and (what felt like) a broken rib. She watches me as I stand, angry and baffled from the last few seconds. She smiles, standing also to face me again- strong, and looking fairly pleased with herself.
During our fumble I'd landed a counter-hit or two, but she didn't look half as bad as I must've. Somehow, she still managed to look effortlessly sexy. Wearing a too-big man's dress shirt and a scruffy pair make-shift shorts- many would say she was showing far to much skin for a 'proper lady'.
Then again, I'm not sure a ladies evening activities would normally include wrestling and trying to beat the crap out of others in their underwear.
Not that I think she'd actually give two shits...

..I know I sure as hell don't...

"Stop staring at me, I can practically hear your pervy thoughts.." I hear her state cooly, raising her fists and stepping back into a fighting stance.

I do the same, smirking slyly and sending her a quick wink before my reply. Signifying the commencement of battle.

"Make me."

And with out any further prompting- she did.

No time was wasted in getting into the fight- she fired feisty blows, aiming for venerable areas and weaker points I didn't even know I had. I don't know where she learnt to fight like this, but whoever taught her wasn't clean. She fought dirty. Making many below-the-belt blows.
Literally.
When our fight brought us closer together, she had grabbed my shoulders, pulling her body against mine trying to knee me in the crotch. She was quick and skilled, I'll give her that, but I was stronger. I had simply grabbed her knee, lifting her up and over my shoulder before dropping her to the floor as our fight resumed. But then, I was caught off guard.

As she fell, she managed to wrap her arms around my neck- taking me down with her. I hadn't expected it, and was quickly dominated by the girl as soon as we'd hit the floor. She sat on my chest, straddling me as she leaned forward- small yet deceptively strong hands pinning down my shoulders. I look up at the girl above me with a frown, trying to throw her off. But she held firm, her hands locked onto my shoulders with an iron grip as loose strands of her hair tickle my face and our heavy breaths mingle in the air between us.

Now I can't lie, this image of Kat -pinning me down and straddling me, wearing very few clothes, with dishevelled hair and breathing erratically- wasn't a completely unwelcome one, but it wasn't the most helpful one either. Goddamnit, It made me want to do the wrong sort of things to her- It didn't make me want to hurt her. If anything I had to try my hardest right now not to just grab her waist an-

But thankfully, my dirty thoughts are once again interrupted by Kat's icy tone.

"Paint a picture, It'll last longer." She growled, echoing herself from the first time I met her in the woods. But to this, I can only smirk.

"I think I will, Princess...as long as you're willing to stay on top of me long enough.." I suggest with a wink, dismissing any previous anger and going for different approach entirely. But to this she merely rolls her eyes, readily equipped with a snappy reply.

"Now I remember why I punched you."

I chuckle. She has quite the sharp tongue, this one. I like it.

"I must say, Princess- for someone in your current predicament, I have to admire your spirit. Not many have the guts to take me on.." I state, secretly maybe a tiny bit approvingly.

"Really?" She mocks, surprised. "Why is that? No one wants to risk bruising that pretty little face of yours, Princess?"

I glare up at her as she smirks down at me, red strands falling freely around her face and onto mine.

"I think it's your face you should be worried about, darling- you took quite a beating too, remember.."

It's true, looking up at her I can see the damage I've caused- a bruise above her left eyebrow, a cut below her eye. As good a fighters we were, both of us were black and blue by the end of it. I knew my lip was bleeding- I could taste the blood- but apart from that, I had no idea what state I was in. Probably a lot worse off than her, though.

"Ah yes, but in the end, Robin..." She trails off, as I suddenly feel the cold pinch of a knife pressed against my throat.
I freeze.
My eyes widen slightly and my heat beat starts to race wildly.
She smiles at me, clearly pleased with my reaction, before leaning closer, continuing languidly.

"..I always end up on top."

Oh, God- why did she have to say it like that. It's almost as if she's trying to give me a-
But I'm suddenly distracted by how close her face is to mine. Her dark, dangerous eyes looking down at me. We were so close, it would take only the smallest extension of my neck to bring our faces together and make, in my opinion, the best of this somewhat uncomfortable position.

And in all honesty- the knife was the only thing holding me back at this point...

---> The knife.<---

Realisation hit me like a ton of bricks.

Within a second, our positions were reversed- me having rolled her straight off me, and me on top of her.

She had let go to hold the knife. I had stopped resisting so early, I hadn't even noticed that she wasn't pinning me down anymore..

How the hell did I not notice something like that?!

Well...to be fair- I'm only a man and she wasn't wearing many clothes- my father could've walked straight into our cell and I wouldn't have noticed!

I chuckle loudly as I look down on her from my new found position, wriggling against my hold in utter fury and giving me a look like nothing I had ever seen. Like she had before, I held her wrists either side of her head whilst straddling her, pinning her down with almost no effort at all.

"You know, Princess, I like the view much more from up here.." I say smirking at her beautiful, angry little face. "Not that I didn't immensely enjoy having you on top." I send her a sly wink as her cheeks turn slightly pink.

As she writhes beneath me, glaring at me intensely, I decide to continue in my teasing. Just to humiliate her a little bit more.

"Wow... You are so hot when you're mad."

And that is the moment she stops struggling beneath me, not from submission, but complete shock. Staring, still, across the room, she swivels dark her eyes to meet mine and simply looks up at me, slightly awkwardly, slightly panicked.

And that is the moment when I realise it is not what I said that brought on this sudden reaction.

Oh, no.

It was the tall, stern figure that was watching us, standing just outside the cell.

And who had been for quite a while...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

296K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
658K 32.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
798K 37.1K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
13.6K 440 55
Cassandra is a valuable asset of W.C.K.D. who was reluctantly sent to the Glade to end the game she had created. W.C.K.D betrayed her, despite her be...