My Hogwarts Imagines (Taking...

By MirandaHall01

#36 in Grief ~ 6/20/18 #29 in Friendship ~ 10/12/18 #23 in Happiness ~ 11/13/18 WARNING: I WROTE THIS WHEN I... More

My Hogwarts Imagine
REQUEST FORM (A/N) (CLOSED)
Why? (Fred x Reader)
You're My Moonlight (Draco X Reader)
I'm So Sorry (Ron x Reader)
Dangerous Love (Draco x Hermione Smut)
A New Start (Young James x Lily)
Worth It (Professor Lupin x Reader smut)
Confession (Neville x Reader)
Why? Pt. 2 (Fred x Reader)
Can I have this dance? (Harry x Reader)
Hogwarts Is My Home (Ron, Harry and The Twins x Reader)
You're my sister, of course I care(Sirius Black X Reader)
But Oppisites Attract, Right? (James Potter X Sarah)
Life Of The Party (Blaise Zabini X Lilyana)
You'll Never Change (George Weasley X Reader)
New Memories (Sirius X Reader)
Slytherin Brother (Young Severus Snape X Reader)
You're My One And Only (Harry Potter X Ishita)
This Is What I Call Morning Love (Draco Malfoy X Vanessa)
Valentines (Only HP generation! {SORRY!} X Reader)
I can't! ( Dean Thomas X Reader)
"Study" Partners (Lily Evans X Andy)
Happy Anniversary (James Sirius X Aliluh)
Loving Too Hard (Albus Severus X Emma)
Slytherin Love (Draco X Layke)
Celebration (Draco Malfoy X Saumili)
Persuasive (Tom Riddle X Alice)
Weasley-Potter-Malfoy Family (Hugo Weasley X Samantha)
You Almost Left Me (Harry Potter X Reader Best Friend)
I Love You (Neville X Reader)
Best. Party. Crash. Ever. (Draco X Nicole)
My Hero (Neville X Madelyn)
Competitive Match (James Sirius Potter X Kylee)
Obviously (Snape X Leah)
Reunited Love (Tom Riddle X Shirley Turner)
Not So Mute After All(Harry X Crystal/ Draco X Crystal)
Double Date and Sex (Scorpius X Tessa)
Double Date and Sex Pt.2 (Scorpius X Tessa)
In Memory Of.... The DA & "My Hogwarts imagine"
About Time (James Potter X Arabel)
Truth Or Dare, Potter? (Arielle X Young Sirius)
Play The Part (Blaise Zabini X Aysha)
I Wanna Be Your Girlfriend(Neveah X Harry Potter)

Happy Birthday (Ron X Victoria)

1.7K 15 5
By MirandaHall01

Hey, so this is requested from x_MusicalJoker_xi hope you like it. He calls you Tia, Tori or Victoria btw.

Warning: smut

Word count: 1126

Looking around, you pushed your glasses higher up on the bridge of your nose as you talked to Ginny.

"Happy birthday Tori." Ginny said as she gave you a hug as you both walked in the Great Hall. Smiling, you ugged back.

"Thanks Ginny." You stated as you pulled your purple hair into a bun and began eating. Everyone at the Gryffindor table, and other tables, began saying happy birthday. You would simply reply with "thank you" and let it be.

Once everyone finished their breakfast, you all headed to your classes. Harry came up and said Happy birthday but Ron wasn't anywhere near.

Maybe he has a surprise later on. You thought as the classes kept going on, Ron never once saying happy birthday to you.

After dinner, you walked to the Gryffindor common room to finish homework. Once in, you saw Harry and Ron playing chess.

"Hey Ron, hey Harry." You greeted, taking your hair out of the bun and doing a braid. Ron pulled you to him and kissed you on the lips as Harry said hello.

Sitting down, you began working on your homework as they continued playing. After an hour and a half, it now being 9:30, you turned to Ron who was winning Wizards Chest. "So, what did you get me for my birthday?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Ron paled before saying "Its not your birthday. Your birthday is on-" he stopped mid sentence, his eyes wide. You fixed your black eyes on him and glared before packing up your stuff.

"Baby please, I didn't mean it! I'm sorry I forgot. With Umbridge it's just so hard to remember everything. Please-" his voice was cut off as you slammed the dormitory door closed. Sitting on her bed was Ginny.

"Guessing Ron forgot your birthday, huh?" She questioned as she realized your eyes were puffy and red with anger. After nodding she went to get up to hug you when there was a knock at the door.

You were now changed into a pair of pajama shorts and a loose T-shirt. As Ginny opened the door, you heard her talking to someone in hushed whispers but then the door close.

"Who was it Ginny?" You questioned as you turned around but was met with lips on your own. 'I know these lips' you thought before seeing Ron. You kissed back before pulling away.

"I'll make it up to you Tia." Ron whispered before pressing you to the wall and kissing you. Kissing back roughly, you shivered as his hands went from your waist to cup your bum. Moaning as he squeezed your arse then picked you up, he made you wrap your legs around him.

He brought you over to your bed and dropped you before climbing on top. As you continued kissing, you pulled away to breathe and he began leaving trails of kisses down your neck before he left love bites, making you moan.

~Smut part~

His hand slipped under your shirt and began massaging your breast. He finally pulled away and little by little, each article of clothing disappeared.

"You're so beautiful baby. I'm so sorry for forgetting your birthday, it won't happen again." He stated as he went back down on you and kissed from your lips all the way to your cleavage. With one hand, he massaged one boob while he flicked the other nipple with his tongue.

You started squirming which caused him to groan. Doing it again he looked at you with lustful eyes. He suddenly pulled you on top of him except your wet womanhood was directly above his face and his throbbing manhood was in your face.

Slowly, he began with his finger going over your folds before he stuck one finger in. Gasping at the feeling as your walls clenched around his now two fingers, you took his length in your hands and started pumping slowly before gaining speed.

"O-oh. R-r-ron!" You moaned out as he started using his tongue. He only hummed as you put your mouth on his tip, leaving kitten kisses. "F-fuck Victoria. Please don't tease me." He said as he stuck another finger in you, expanding your walls.

Finally giving in, you placed his cock in your mouth, deep throating immediately. "A-ah oh my Gods Tori." He moaned against your throbbing and sore clit but it came out muffled. A few seconds later, you both climaxed as you felt the familiar feeling of a knot forming in your stomach.

Suddenly, you're flipped over and he rams into you without warning. "Ron!" You screamed as you felt your insides feel like they were being ripped apart as he kept thrusting in and out.

"Y-you're being r-rough." You panted as he continued thrusting harder, faster and rougher. He only grinned as he kissed you. All of the sudden, he hit a certain spot as you screamed out his name. Wrapping your legs around his waist to make him go deeper, your jaw fell slack.

As he saw your reaction, he had one hand steadying him as he continued ramming into you and the other hand went down to your clit to play with it, making you reach your high in a matter of seconds.

"Ron" you moaned out as your walls clenched around him. Ron then released into you and you onto him, allowing your juices to mix.

"Victoria" he moaned before flopping beside you after pulling out. He pulled your naked body into his after you got under the covers and cuddled you, your sweaty bodies cooling off a little from the sheets but not enough. The smell of sweat and sex still lingered in the room.

"Happy birthday sex baby." Ron said as he kissed your forehead, pulling you impossibly closer. Smiling, you snuggled into his chest as the door opened.

"You had sex on my bed?! Unbelievable!" Ginny all but screamed as her and Harry walked in. He was blushing at the site of his best mates doing the deed on his girlfriends bed.

"You can have that bed now, I'm taking yours." Ginny stated as she walked out with Harry behind her. You giggled as Ron shrugged.

"Oops" was all that was said as you slowly fell asleep in each others arms to the sound of each others breathing.

I'm so sorry x_MusicalJoker_xif this smut was bad. I keep getting distracted by the TV then me thinking of my own books. I'm sorry I took longer than 30 minutes but I hope you still liked it. Its just not my best.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 1K 30
Ominis Gaunt x Reader: 18+ Smutty scenes officially begin towards the end of Chapter Nine if you want to skip ahead, but Chapter Seven is where the t...
109K 2K 108
________________________________________ *CURRENTLY RE-WRITING* finished by- 25/05/24 (hopefully) current re-write word count- 104,106 It's always...
135 12 11
At Hogwarts, Seraphina Du Pont, burdened by her family's expectations, embarked on a journey of self-discovery. It was here she met Sebastian Sallow...
25.4K 1.3K 47
HOGWARTS LEGACY SPOILERS AHEAD!! Ominis x Reader fanfiction is based in their seventh year. All characters have been aged up to 18 years of age where...