Kiss Me Again (Taylor Jardine...

By chuckzillazone

Taylor Jardine (We Are The In Crowd) and Jenna McDougall (Tonight Alive) ship/fanfic... Also there's some Pie... More

Kiss Me Again (Taylor Jardine & Jenna McDougall fanfic)
Chapter 1 Air Port
Chapter 2 The Fuentes Residence
Chapter 3 May The 4th Be With You
Chapter 4 Side Stage
Chapter 5 Caught
Chapter 6 Secrets
Chapter 7 Promises
Chapter 8 Let It Out
Chapter 9 Lives Saved
Chapter 10 Open To The World
Chapter 11 Drunken Memories
Chapter 12 Morning After
Chapter 13 Home
Chapter 14 Im Sorry
Chapter 15 P.L.A.W.
Chapter 16 The Plan
Chapter 18 Recovery
Chapter 19 Lizzy
Chapter 20 Forever

Chapter 17 Fading Away

1.1K 31 5
By chuckzillazone

(Jaime)

It didn't take long for Jordan to find an entrance. At the back of the building, hidden by overgrown weeds and bushes, there was a small broken window and a door.

"It's jammed," Cameron announced and he pushed agains the door.

He picked up a stick and attempted to remove the shattered glass clinging to the window frame. "It's a bit of a squeeze but I'm sure someone small could fit through?"

Tony and I instantly looked over at Vic.

"No. No! Please not me" He shook his head at us.

"Vic" Jordan said, "come on. It's for the girls. We have to save them."

He sighed and ran is hand down his face. "Alright then. Let me take a look at this and see how I'm gonna approach it."

Tony and I followed Vic approach the window to inspect his landing sight.

"There's a desk just under this window so I think if I go in head first that'll be best"

"Just go in and try open that door" I said to his as I hugged him good luck.

He sighed into my chest "it sucks being short"

"I know, I know" I whispered as I kissed his head "I love you just the way you are and wouldn't change you for the world. Now let's go save Tay and Jenna."

We lifted Vic up and pushed him through the tight opening.

Once he was most the way in, we let go of his legs.

Bad decision.

Vic vanished into the building followed by a thud and a groan.

"Are you okay!?"

He groaned from inside "yeah, I'm alright" I looked through the window to him. He was just a shadow to the dark room "the table kind broke" he continued.

Mike, Tony Cameron, Jordan and I waited outside listening to Vic make his way through the dark room. Every once and a while he would collide with something and mutter curse words to himself.

"Mike" Tony said "do you wanna text the others and tell them where the entrance is?"

"Sure thing" he began tapping away at his phone.

The door suddenly opened. Vic stood in the frame looking proud "I did it."

"Yes you did" I said taking a step towards him. I noticed red on his arm. Blood slowly trickled down his forearm. "Shit Vic, you're hurt"

He looked at his arm in shock "oh fuck! That must have happened when the table broke." He inspected the damage "I'll be fine. It's only a small cut. We have more important things to deal with."

----

[Vic]

The building was dark, cold and dusty. I couldn't imagine anyone surviving here.

We made our way to some stairs. Voices echoed up them.

"Over there" Tony whispered, pointing to a door labeled 'viewing bridge'. We snuck over to it and looked through the window.

A suspended bridge sat directly in front of us. Beneath it was a dimly lit room with rows of metal tables. Around 20 men were sat on these tables.

Still no sign of the girls.

Tony pushed the door handle down

"What are you doing!" Jaime whispered harshly "your gonna get us caught.

"We have to keep going. We'll go across the bridge and into that room there" he gestured to the wooden door at the other side of the room. Then he carefully opened the door. He made sure no sound was made.

"Okay guys" he whispered to us. "We'll go one at a time. Don't start going until I'm at the door"

We nodded and let him crawl over the bridge.

Mike was next followed by Jordan. Then it was my turn.

As I crawled over the room I could hear what they were saying. They seemed to be bidding on something? I couldn't tell what.

-----

[Jenna]

I'd lost track of time in here. Under the flickering light i couldn't remember night and day. All seised to exist in this hell.
Looking down at my dangling lets, I saw the fresh cuts, burns and bruises patterning my shins. The cuts were deep, if I ever did live through this, they will heal into big scars. I won't be able to look at myself without thinking if today.
What am I talking about, I want going to make it out here. I barley coping now.
Looking round at the other girls I saw the same thoughts on their faces. Defeat.
Lizzy silently let tears roll down her cheeks. Her feet were badly burned. The raw, blistered skin was bright red with irritation.

He had broken us. Lizzy was the toughest girl I've ever met and now she's weak, broken and in tears.

"So girls" Nick spoke "you are currently being bid on. In half and hour," he snaked around beneath us "you'll get to meet your new owners. And trust me, they've god some GREAT intentions." He stopped beneath me,"you might say the best intentions."
With a chuckle, he made his way out of the room. As the door opened, the sound of the bids echoed through.

All fell silent again. We hung there to scared to talk. To scared to fight.

Hayley cleared her throat gently "I-I'm sorry we all ended up in this mess but at least were in it together. We have allies to this story"

"Hayley" Taylor spoke weakly "I don't think we'll ever have the chance to tell our story"

Amy joined in "she's right though. We could have never lasted this long alone. We needed each other to survive this hell"

It fell silent again. It was nice to hear them speak. It had been a while.

"Jenna" Tay spoke to me "Incase this is the last time I see you, I Love You. Like really fucking Love you. I wanted to visit you in Australia and you to visit me in America. I wanted to record songs with you. I wanted to live together and grow old together. I wanted to Marry you. I Love You Jenna Jenna McDougall, and I always will."

I felt my eyes well up. I didn't want this to end. I wanted to hold her one last time, to taste her lips and smell her scent. This couldn't end now. "I Love You too, Tay. 'Till Death do us Part"

----

[Tony]

Once everyone had made it across, I opened the wooden door.

An office sat inside, it looked like it was in use.

"What is this place" Mike asked

"Probably to factory owners office. Close to the workers so they can keep an eye in stuff. That'll be why the bridge is there." Vic replied.

I thought about his words. There's gotta be more than one area of work in a factory. Scanning the room I saw a door. It had the same 'viewing area' label.

This had to be it. If they weren't here, they weren't in this factory anymore.

I pushed and it opened with ease. It lead to a balcony overlooking a large, windowless room.

Meat hooks hung from the ceiling. And there they were. Tay and Jenna were bounded to the hooks, hanging over the factory floor. They weren't alone. 4 other girls hung with them.
Is that- no. It can't be!

Hayley Williams, Lizzy Hale, Amy Lee and Taylor Momsen hung next the them.

Nick had kidnapped them as well. That sick bastard.

"I found them," I called to the others.
They came rushing out to the office.

Vic stood there shocked "Is that Hay-"

"Yep"

"And li-

"Yeah"

"And Am-"

"Yes"

"And Taylor?"

I nodded.

Vic looked shocked. "Well, that's new."

"Hey!" Jaime called over to them

Tay looked up at us. Shock covered her face. "JAIME!!"

----

[Tay]

I heard faint voices from the balcony. I ignored it. Probably just bidders looking over their purchase.

"Hey!" A voice called out. A voice I thought I'd never hear again

"JAIME!!" Yelling I looked over to the balcony. There they stood. Jordon, Cameron, Mike, Vic, Tony and Jaime. They'd come to save us!!!

"Stay right there" Tony told me "were coming to get you."

Jenna was suddenly aware of the situation along with the other girls.

We eagerly stared at them as they lowered the self to the ground.
Once down they ran to our feet.

"Let's get you out" Mike said as he let Jordon climb on his shoulders. With both of them being tall, they could teach up to the rope binding our hands.

They untied me first, letting me fall into the safe grasp of Jaime, Tony, Cameron and Vic's arms. They were a safety net. Text they untied Tay followed by Amy, Taylor, Lizzy and Hayley.

"You have no idea how happy I am to see you guys" I said giving them a massive hug "I thought we were going to die here."

Tony smiled "We would never let that. We've been look for you for days. We've had the fans help you. I'll explain later. We new to get you out of here."

Vic cleared his throat. The guys looked at him "should we let the girls" he motioned to our exposed bodies "cover up?"

They looked around at us standing there in our underwear before nodding.
They all took of their shirts and handed them to us.
I gratefully slipped on Jaime's. "Thank you"

"Tay, Jenna. I'm so sorry. If I hadn't of stormed off you guys wouldn't be here. It's all my fa-"

"No! You saved us. That's all that matters. Anyway, even if we hadn't been here, they would have" I pointed to the other girls "who would've saved them?"

"Guys," Jordan said from below the balcony "can we do this later"

"Yeah. Let's go I'm dying to get out" Jenna said, limping over to his side.

We all followed apparat from Lizzy. Her feet were so badly blustered she couldn't walk.
"Leave me guys. Save your self" said said from the floor.

Tony ran over to her "this is no time to be a hero" he said to her right before he scooped her up in his arms and carried her towards us.

Mike gave Jordon a boost up to the balcony. The proceeded so the same with everyone else. Until, eventually, Mike was left. The guys grabbed his hands and began to pull him up.

The door opened. Nick came through with an army if men.

He eyes darted around the room until he spotted us on the balcony.

"Noo! Get back here!" They raced over.

We just got Mike on the balcony in time.

"Let's go!" Vic yelled running towards a door in the office. I didn't see much of the factory. All I know is I ran. Ran as fast as I could. We all did. We followed Vic.

Angry shouting echoed behind us. They were getting closer.

We came into a room and there it was. Day light. It came through a window.

Vic ran to a door and yanked it open. We were free. There was the exit.

We ran out into the warm San Diego air. It felt so foreign on my skin.
We didn't stop though. We ran around the building until we came to the road.

There stood 4 cop cars loaded with police. Behind them stood the final members of WATIC and Tonight Alive.

Forgetting my lack of breath and tired legs, I ran to them. I was met with tight hugs. "We missed you" they whispered.

----

[Vic]

The girls were back with their bands. Everyone was safe. I felt a sense of accomplishment until I heard the yelling come from behind us. There stood Nick and his army of men.
They looked furious. At least they did until they saw the cops.

Half scattered into the bushes, others raised their hands above their heads.

Nick tried to run, only to find himself cornered between Tony, Mike and Jaime.

He had it coming to him. 3 strong punches. Enough to knock him out.

Justice was served.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 213 11
7.6K 330 25
Have you ever started talking to someone once, and it's like you couldn't ever stop? Tay Jardine has every reason to have anxiety in her life. Her pa...
6.5K 60 13
Oneshots about Scott McCall Some are shippy, some are not
66.4K 2.9K 24
Hi my name is Jenna, let's start things off with a little about myself, first off: my life is ordinary, my job is ordinary, my family is ordinary and...