Falling For You || ChanBaek

By lordbaekhyun

WARNING: WILL BE DELETING THIS SOON Chanyeol and Taeyeon are best friends. Their friendship is strong, and wh... More

one;
two;
four;
five;
six;
seven;
eight;
nine;
ten;
eleven;
twelve;
thirteen;
fourteen;
fifteen;
sixteen;
seventeen;
eighteen;
nineteen;
twenty;
twenty-one;
twenty-two
help me my dudes
twenty-three
twenty-four;
twenty-five;
send help i got a sticky situation on my hands
twenty-six;

three;

7.5K 527 459
By lordbaekhyun

'Then I gave him my number and--'

'Why would you do that?'

Chanyeol grabbed a tray and let the dinner lady load his plate with food.

'To talk to him, obviously.'

'Just about me, right?'

'Of course,' Chanyeol waited for Taeyeon to buy her food, before they both went to find a seat. 'Although, I'd also like to know more about this crush of yours.'

'Whatever, just don't say anything bad about me.'

'You want me to lie?'

Taeyeon smacked his arm, earning a cheeky laugh from Chanyeol.

'There are good things about me, too! But yeah, you'll have to lie about some parts.'

'I'll try my best to make you sound absolutely amazing, Tae.'

The two laughed together, before Taeyeon spoke up again.

'Thanks for doing this, Yeol.'

'No problem, I hope you'll pay me back for this.'

'Huh? This is only a favour, I'm not supposed to do one in return.'

'But you will still do it.. right?'

'Of course I will. You're my best friend, I'll help you out whenever you need me.'

Chanyeol was about to say something back, but two boys caught his eye.

'Hey, it's Minseok and Baekhyun! Shall we go over and sit with them?'

Taeyeon widened her eyes.

'No! I can't sit with my crush yet! I want him to be wondering who I am, I want him to beg to meet me! You go by yourself, I'll sit with the girls today.'

Before Chanyeol could answer, Taeyeon hurried away, leaving him alone in the middle of the cafeteria.

He wandered towards the two friends.

'Uh, guys, is it okay if I sit with you?'

They looked up from their plates and Minseok nodded, saying: 'Yes, have a seat!'

Chanyeol sat beside Baekhyun, who shuffled away from him slightly, still unable to speak.

'Where's Taeyeon?'

'Oh, she's sat with Yuri and the girls today.'

'Did you have a fight or something?'

'Nah, she just needed to chat with them. She's got a little crush and they were desperate to know who it was.'

'Ooh, who is it?' Minseok stuffed a tomato in his mouth, waiting for him to reply.

Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun, who looked away and began silently eating his food.

'Not sure. Probably our sports teacher, Ryeowook. I wouldn't blame her, he's fit for a 30 year old - hey, can I steal some fries?' He turned back to Baekhyun, who nodded, head still low and facing his plate.

He grabbed one and threw it into his mouth, before carrying on.

'You know how girls are. They find even the oldest of men hot.'

'Wow, well it's great to finally have a chance to talk to you, Chanyeol.'

The giant smiled, looking down at Baekhyun again.

'How are you, huh? Still quiet?'

'He's been talking about you all morning. He had fun yesterday.'

'Really? That's cute.' Chanyeol patted his shoulder and secretly stole another handful of fries. 'Did you bring your notebook today?'

Baekhyun shook his head.

'No? That's okay, I thought ahead and brought my own.'

The giant pulled out his notebook and pen and passed it to him.

I didn't think you were going to sit with us. I didn't know I needed to bring it.

'Baekhyun, aren't you at the right level of your friendship with Chanyeol to start talking to him yet?' Minseok sounded worried.

'Is this usually the time when he loosens up around new people?'

'Yeah,' The dark haired male smirked. 'He must be really nervous around you.'

Baekhyun suddenly glared up at Minseok, surprising them.

He wrote something down, not letting Chanyeol see, before he ripped it out once his best friend read it.

'What did it say?'

Nothing.. Ignore it.

'Hiding secrets from your new pal, huh?' Chanyeol joked, before deciding to change the subject. 'Anyway, what music do you listen to?'

I love all genres. I'm listening to mamamoo, 10cm and blackpink at the monent. But I'll dance to anything on the radio.

'Ah, I'm more of a 2ne1 fan.'

but.. they broke up.

'D-don't remind me.. I cried enough on the day they disbanded, I don't need to shed anymore tears, especially in public.'

'I remember how you used to go on and on about them when we were close friends; it's a shame they broke up so soon.' Minseok smiled sympathetically at the giant, who was trembling amd trying his hardest to keep it together.

Baekhyun looked genuinely worried as he stroked Chanyeol's arm, grabbing his attention.

Would you like to hang out again on Friday?

'Oh, uh, sure, I'd love to! Where, though..?'

My house?

'Alright, I'm up for it.' Chanyeol's mood suddenly changed as he smiled brightly at the latter, watching as his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

'What about me, guys?'

They both turned to the brunette; both had forgotten he was still there.

'Ah, Minseok, you can come too!'

Chanyeol wasn't stupid, he could see the upset look on Baekhyun's face in the corner of his eye and then the way Minseok looked back and forth between the two.

'I was kidding!' He laughed it off. 'Im  busy then. Perhaps another time?'

'Okay! I guess it's just me and you on Friday, Baekhyun.'

The smaller male smiled, mentally thanking the heavens and of course, his best friend Minseok, for letting them hang out together again.

•••

Chanyeol was sat in class, zoning out as the teacher literally screamed at a student who had tried to hug her from behind.

She was considered hot to most of the students in the school, so she would always get weird moments like this.

'Chanyeol, stop staring at Taeyeon. She's a lovely girl, but you need to pay attention in class.' The teacher suddenly snapped, making the whole room snicker.

It was true, when he was daydreaming, his eyes had somehow made their own way to the back of Taeyeon's head, who was now staring at him with eyebrows raised.

'No, miss, it's not what it looks like! She's just my best friend, I wasn't--'

'Yeah, yeah. Stop talking and listen.'

Chanyeol groaned, crossing his arms and leaning back in his seat. His eyes were glued to the board this time, but he still refused to listen to the teacher's bullshit.

At the back of the classroom, was Baekhyun, a little confused about what just happened.

It was nothing.. I'm sure it was nothing..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 6.5K 75
Baekhyun and chanyeol are best friends and are in exo group,, what happens when baekhyun starts to develop feelings for his bestfriend chanyeol,, ...
6.9K 279 4
Denying Chanyeol the thing he wants most is hard. Baekhyun's seen it in the way he looks at him -- in the dorm, on stage, even in front of the camera...
1.1M 50.4K 21
Pairing : Chanbaek Language : English **Yaoi** Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in a relationship before Chanyeol did debut.Chanyeol broke up with Baekhyun...
52.8K 2.9K 11
They are going so well. Chanyeol spends every day seeing the light sparkle in Baekhyun's eyes and watching the love of his life return to his old sel...