Fighting -Judith Grimes

By Hateful_Days

If you think the end of the world was bad then your wrong loosing people in that world by getting bit trying... More

chapter 1 ALEXZANDRIA
chapter 2: CHANGES
chapter 3: OUR NEW HOME
chapter 4: NEW BEGINNING (part 1)
NEW BEGINNING (part 2)
Chapter 5: IM NOT A KID
Chapter 7 : THE RUN
Chapter 8: BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE
AUTHORS NOTE IMPORTANT
IMPORTANT
CHAPTER 10: WOLVES
chapter 11:growing up
Chapter:?????
Chapter 11:Goodbye
Chapter 12: its okay
Chapter 13: IT ENDED BAD
Thank you❤️❤️
Chapter 14
School🙄🙄
ON HOLD
FUCK AMC
Chapter 15
Coming to an end
The ending
Thank you!!!
New book

Chapter 9:TIME PASSES

77 0 0
By Hateful_Days

Authors note: im going to be doing this thing for each walking dead character there not my edits though but comment the one you want me to do and i will put a video up there 👆👆for you on you fav character..

¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿¿

Judith POV

Its been three days since Noah and aidens death. In those past three days I felt nothing. We lost so many people along the way and It keeps getting harder to fight for the people that are still here.
I heard a door open down stairs.

"Judith..can you come down here."
My dad yelled. He came back later the day of Noah's death and he figured out that I went on the run with Glenn and Tara but he hasn't said anything about it since he got back.

I got out if bed and went down stairs to see what he wanted. I got down there and saw Lucas  sitting on the couch.

"Dad is something wrong?''

"Not really but I asked Lucas about how you went on the run and he told me..."

I gave Lucas a cold glare and he looked down at his hands. Something is different about him. I looked back towards dad to let him finish talking.
"Your not in trouble just don't do it again."

"Okay..sorry"
He walked over to me and kissed the top of my head. He went up stairs to do what ever he was doing. I looked at Lucas but I saw him already looking at me.
I grabbed my hoodie and went outside.
"Judith.."

I heard him following me to the door I put my hoodie on and opened the door it was so cold out there I could literally freeze but I didn't care I walked out. Lucas was following me until I turned around to face him. He stood there with a sad look on his face.

"What."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean for him to know."
By then I realized he looked different and older....and hotte- nope not going to say it. Then remembered he said his birthday was yesterday. I really didn't keep up with my birthday because i haven't really paid attention and all the shit that has happened. Time passes when you loose poeple. That when I remembered my birthday its today.
"Judith you...uh okay."

Lucas broke me out my thoughts.
I pushed his hand away.
"I'm fine." I said harsh. He stared at me. He smirked a little bit and spoke.
"You can't ignore me forever."

"I can try."
He chuckled at that.

"It's not my fault your dad found out."

Really?!?! Who else could it be Carl.

"Carl also told him.'

Oh..what. He said he wouldn't tell dad. What a great brother.

"Look I'm sorry I wasn't going to saying anything but carl told your dad I was helping you."

"Fine..

He smiled lightly and I returned it.

"You want to Hang out."

"That doesn't I can't hold a-"
I got cut off by something loud breaking sound like glass.
I looked at Lucas and we both started sprinting toward the sound.

My eyes went Wide at the sight I was seeing
"Dad?"

Carl POV

I sat on my bed after dad got done talking to me a few minutes ago. He was talking to me about how Judith snook out to go on that run with Glenn.I told my dad everything that happen now...I feel guilty.
I felt really bad after she told me she watched it all.
"Carl?....are you here?"

Who is that? I got out my bed and was going down stairs to see who it was. When I got on the last step I ran into the person and  she or he fell on top me. I soon realized it was Enid.

"Hey."

"Hi..I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"Its fine."
I stared at her hazel eyes and I was caught in them.

"Um..carl you still there?"
She said helping me back to my feet.
"Oh yeah s-sorry."
She lightly smiled at me and I returned it.
"So you gonna tell me why your here."

"Oh yeah..just wanted to know if you wanted go out there with me?"

"Sure let just get my knife."
I hurried upstairs and put my hat on and put my knife in my belt. I grabbed my jacket and head down stairs.
We were standing at the wall when I saw Ron walking towards us.
"Enid what are you doing?!"

She looks at him and ignores him.

"And why are you with him?"

She still ignores him so I step closer.
"We are just going outside the walls dude Just chill out."

"Whatever." I hear him mumble under his breath..then he walked away. I look back at enid and see her little smile. Like she was saying thank you.
"Ready?"
She said

"Ye-"

I got cut off when I heard glass falling. I looked at enid and she nodded her head and we start running towards the sound.
We ran until we found it
"Dad?"

Judith POV

My dad was on top of ron and Sam's dad with a gun pointed at everybody.
"Dad stop!!"
I yelled but he didn't listen.
My eye finally found the person I was looking for.Carl. He looked at me asking me what was going but I shrugged my shoulders. Someone grabbed my shoulder and put me behind. Thats when I noticed the wings on their back. Daryl. "Rick!" He screamed, but my dad still didn't listen. I came out a little bit from behind daryl. I saw Carl run up to dad to try to get him off of pete. But he got pushed back and fell. I started to walk over there to help but Glenn...wait glenn...pulled me back from going. I saw Enid help Carl up but then I looked over to Ron and Sam with Jessie standing behind them. Sam was crying but Ron was staring at me looking pissed. I was going to say something but I got cut off by a gun being cocked. My dad had a gun in his hand waving it around.
"Is this what you want..people like him in here-"

"Rick put the gun down." Dianna said

"Or what your gonna kick me out of this place..I'm pretty sure you need me here more than I need you!!!" My dad screams what is wrong with him.
"I'm not gonna stand by an-"
Thank god. Michonne knocked him out with the back of her gun. Daryl and Maggie run over to him and Pete to get them out of there.

I on the other hand was standing there in shock. Why would my dad do that. I turned around and saw Lucas with lily hiding behind him. Lucas stared at me. I know that look. I've seen it on a bunch of people thats ever look at me. Monster.
He pulled lily away from the scene and went somewhere else. This day just keeps getting better and better.
I started walking toward my house but Glenn called for me.
"Yeah?"

"You and Carl are going to be with us tonight Okay."

"Okay."

We started walking toward his house and when I got there Maggie, Carl, Daryl, and carol  was there.
"Hey?"

Maggie came up to me and handed me a necklace that had a 'j' on it.

"A little someone told us it was your birthday." I looked over at Carl and he was smiling.
"You remembered my birthday?"

"Yeah..why wouldn't I, your my little sister."

"Well she ain't little no more...how old are you?" Daryl cut in.

"Um..I think 14."

Maggie put the necklace around my neck.
"You like it?"

I smiled and hugged her. She laughed a little
"I'll take that as a yes."
I pulled away and smiled back. "You guys didn't have to do this."

"Okay I guess you don't want a crossbow."
Daryl said.

"A crossbow..fuck it I want it."
Daryl hands me a crossbow a little smaller than his with blue arrows. ( blue is the best color)

"Thanks daryl."

"No problem kido..I mean ma'am."

I roll my eyes playfully then carol gives me three awesome looking throwing knives.

"Woah."

"Happy birthday Judy."
No one has called me that in forever. I hug her and tell her thanks. Glenn held out the watch hershal gave him back on the farm. "Glenn that's your."
"I know I want you to have it."
I look at it and a idea comes to mind. "Let's share it."
He smiles at me and puts it in my jacket pocket that is laying on the  table. Now it carl. He hands me a knife

And a picture of me him mom and dad.
"The knife was moms thought you might like to have it. She would want you to."
I smile at the picture remembering the day we took it.

Flashback

"Happy birthday Carl!"

I jump on him to wake up. It my brothers 7th birthday.

"Judy..hey . that's not fair."
He starts to tickle me and I start laughing. (She's five and this is before the apocalypse)
"Mommy daddy help me!''
I laugh my mom and dad come up to help me.

"Mom and dad to the rescue." Mommy said. Dad pulls Carl off of me and starts to tickle him.
"Dad.....stop.....judy.....help!"
He says trying not to laugh.
"I....can't...mommy...got me!"
I said. We were laughing uncontrollably.
"Okay okay I give up."
"Me too."
Mom and dad stop tickling and mom finds a camera.
"Alright everybody in." Dad said
When were already for picture and my mom snaps the picture.

Flashback over

I look up from the picture and smile. I hug Carl as tight as I could. I feel him smiling while hugging me.
"I love you carl your The best brother I can ever ask for."

"I love you too judy."
I let go  and look at all of them. "Where did you guys get this stuff?"
"Well all of us went on a run and we came by this store and Carl told us so.." Maggie said. This might be the hell we are living in but this is my family and we are going to survive.

"I love you guys."

****†*********************
Hey guys I hope u enjoyed that chapter and I hope u like the new cover for the book. But... WHOES READY FOR FEBRUARY.
THE WALKING DEADS COMING BACK ON WHOOO. comment if you can't wait.
#neagan going down

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.8K 204 18
When the world ends, there will be no warning. Whether or not you believe in God, or if you don't, it will come in with a crash of biblical proportio...
1.1K 108 39
There's not a lot that can freak me out in this world. Only large animals with sharp claws, too many people touching me, bullies, hives, horror mov...
81 6 7
A virus. That's all that they said it was. It was simple enough at first. You were infected. You got a fever. You died. Nobody mentioned the part whe...
Macanese By CyAmze

Science Fiction

360 50 31
"It's not like you have to save the world." That's what mum told me after dad died. Now I wish someone could tell me that now because it looks like I...