Chapter 11:Goodbye

Judith POV
Its been three weeks since the wolves came and everything things been good. My wound healed and ever since I found Carl and Lucas with lily...Carl been more protective over me and so is Lucas. Dad and Glenn even said I shouldn't go outside the walls even though I do with Carl all the time. Right now I'm sitting in my room with Carl, Lily, Lucas,Sam, and Ron....and let's just say I have a knife under my pillow for Ron. "So when do you guys think rick and the others are coming back?" Sam asked. I shrugged and Carl tenses up a bit. Yeah he is worried about dad because he handling a huge heard of walkers and it's scary because he is the only parent we have left. Lucas sat down on the bed with me which snapped me out of my thoughts. He gave me a small smile and I returned it. "Hey let's do something." Ron said, "what are we supposed to do when we are not even allowed to make noise." Lily said Sam opened the door so we can walk out. We all sat in the living room. "Well me and Judith can go upstairs and you guys can leave." Lucas said with a smirk. My mouth drop open "EWWWW LUCAS." Lily said, "DUDE!!"Sam shouted. Carl spilt his drink out ,that I did not see him get, and started running after Lucas. I was laughing my ass off while my brother was trying to 'kill' Lucas. "Carl don't kill him yet." They stop running and Lucas looked at me "YET!!" He said while we all laughed but Ron-wait where did he go? "Where's Ron?" They all stop what they were doing and looked around. " oh he left when Carl was chasing my brother around the house." Lily said eating a cookie. Carl put his hat that he dropped back on and looked at lily "1:why did he leave and 2: I wanna cookie." My brother my 16 year old brother whinnied over a damn cookie (fuck if I was in the apocalypse I would want a damn cookie) we laughed at my brother and he got himself a cookie. We heard a knock on the door and we all jumped. "It's Maggie open up." Her muffled voice came from behind the door. Sam walked to the door and opened it revealing Maggie and..."dad?" Me and Carl ran up to our dad and hugged him. " where Glenn michonne and the rest?" I got worried michonne is almost like a mom to me and I can't loose Glenn he has been there for me since day one. Jessie came up behind them and so did ron 'there that little shit' I thought to myself. "Dad what happened" Carl said. Lily ran out of the house straight to the gates. "Lily!" Maggie screamed. We all started running towards the gates and there it was "Shit." Walkers everywhere. Aaron closed the gates and people started walking up to the wall scared and crying. "Look!" My dad said "this wall will hold we are going to survive and if they don't hold then we will fight for this place!" Everyone nodded there head and dianna started to walk away "dianna!" Tobin said after her but she just kept walking. She been messed up since her son and husband died but she still has spencer Which is also her son but she acts like she doesn't have anyone.

I walked back to my house and Ron was sitting in my back yard. "Hey"
"What." He said in a snappy tone. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He put the knife in the ground and looked at me with a pissed off face. "Ya know Judy-"
"Don't call me that."
"Judy. When you and your group came in we've been nothing but targets and now there is a heard surrounding us and whose fault is that...and Enid..remember her."
"I didn't forget her..she not dead Ron what makes you think she is."
"She dead just like Glenn,michonne,Daryl-"
"Ron." I looked behind me and saw Carl standing there with a frown on his face. He nodded his head and I started walking towards the house. Tara was sitting on the porch bitting her nails. " um hey Tara you okay?"
"Yeah...yeah I'm fine just found-you know what just go inside and see." She smiled really big. I gave her a confused look "okay." I walked in and michonne was there with Maggie and dad. "Hey." I hugged her like I haven't seen her in years. "Hey." I finally said back.

~times skip~
After I knew Daryl and Sasha and Abraham are trying to lead the heard away my mind was on Glenn. Is he okay? Is he dead? No He's not dead. I saw Aaron walking by himself and I ran up to him. "Do you like to be alone?" He laughed "well sometimes." We laughed but then he stopped walking. " Aaron..why did you stop?"
I look in the direction he looking in and see Maggie wrapping wires or rope around two poles with flashlights at the ends of them. She saw us staring at her and walked away. " what is she doing." Aaron said. "It's Maggie what do you think she doing." Aaron nodded and told me to meet him by a sewer. I don't know why but okay.
He told me to get my gun and so I had to go all the way to my house just to get my gun.