There's a Autobot in my barn

By FNAFToyChica

Shadow is a 6 year old girl with many problems. 1. Her Dad abuses her 2. Mom died in The Chicago attack And... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 41 & Long A/N Note
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
A/N
Chapter 59
Chapter 60

Chapter 39

6.1K 147 129
By FNAFToyChica

Sorry for Mistakes! Enjoy!
--------------------------------------------
Two Months Later

Shadow's outfit (Except hat and ring)

Ironhide's POV

Primus only knows how many deep vents I have taken today while I pulled up to the building where I would be dropping Shadow off for a year. Chromia and I took a look back at our sparkling who is messing with her hands in her lap, "Honey?" Chromia questions worried for our dear sweet spark it was pouring through our bond, Shadow looks up at her, "You'll be fine, don't worry, you'll love it," Chromia reassures, "If you need anything don't be afraid to call," I add, Shadow looks between me and Chromia, "I don't want to go to prison!" Shadow whines.

Chromia chuckles and asks with a smile:

"How is school a prison?"

"There are millions of things I could tell how and why school is a prison!" Shadow whines, I shut off my alt after parking in the school parking lot, "Oh Hide!" She says dramatically, "Please don't make me go!" I unbuckle her out of my alt and help her to the ground, "Sweet Spark, I had to go to school once," I say with a small smile, "Yeah like a million years ago," Shadow mutters, I ruffle her hair with a smirk, "Ya darn right," I say in a country accent that made her giggle, I take her servo in mine, Chromia fixes Shadow's hair a little making her look good and getting boys in Shadow's grade walking up with their mothers staring, "New school, new friends," I say with a smile.

"Disgusting boys," Shadow whispers when a little boy looks at her, I pat her head gently, I see children crying for their parents to stay, I lead Shadow and Chromia into the building and we walk hand-in-hand to Shadow's class, did I mention the others were with us? No? Well, they're with us, well Sideswipe, SunStreaker, Crosshairs, and Jazz along with Bumblebee, unfortunately, they had to come since they wanted to make Shadow was safe at school. Hound and Drift were both at our housing unit Joshua bought.

"Sides? SunStreaker? I accept your offer on being your girlfriend," Shadow whispers to the said twins when young boys were gawking at her, Sideswipe chuckles while SunStreaker snorts, "Please!" She begs when a boy walks up to her, "Hi! I'm Kyle!" He greets then thrusts a hand out to Shadow, who stares at him like he lost his mind, she looks at me, then shakily takes his hand, they shake and let go, "What's your name? Are you new here? Where are you from?" This kid kept rambling on and on asking Shadow questions.

The last question he asked made me clench my jaw and fists:

"Do you have a boyfriend? And would you like one?"

Little punk is lucky I don't hit kids, never dreamed of hitting one (until now), or he would be to the moon or Pluto, and he's very lucky I don't hit people with glasses or his glasses would be shoved in his nose! Without being folded!

Shadow goes to speak but she couldn't find the words, she looks at me then drags me along with the others following, "See ya!" Kyle calls, Shadow has a tight hold on my servo, she finds a table in the back of the room, then awhile later parents and their kids come in, "I can't believe it, we get to stay all day with you this week," Chromia says kissing Shadow on the top of her helm, "Plenty of boys to chase," Jazz teases, "I don't want a boyfriend! I want to go home! I want to be Oppi's girl for the rest of my days!" Shadow whimpers in my arms, "It's alright sweet spark, Oppi is right here, he won't let those dirty boys near ya," I whisper gently.

The teacher walks in and introduces herself.

"Hello parents and students, I am Ms. Hershey, I would like to introduce a new student to our school, Ms. Hide? Would you please stand?" She looks at Shadow, over the summer Shadow got her last name changed to Hide like my holoforms last name. Her full name is Shadow Marie Hide.

Shadow stands nervously not liking that everyone's optics are on her and us, "Welcome to our school, you may be seated," Ms. Hershey says with a smile. Ms. Hershey thanks her and then starts explaining what the children will be doing for the day.

Moments Later

Soon it is art time aftermath and social time, which Shadow didn't like, Sideswipe had to sit beside her and give her encouraging words so she could talk with the other children, Shadow and the other children are doodling at their tables, me and the others are talking quietly in the corner while Sideswipe and SunStreaker, bored out of their processors, watch Shadow draw, she took her time drawing a picture, it must be really neat because Sideswipe and SunStreaker are hovering over the drawling, soon the timer goes off. These kids had 30 minutes to draw their picture and they have to show it to the class. Whether they liked it or not.

Soon kid went up and put their picture under the projection, these kids are terrible drawers but who could I judge I can't even draw a stick figure, trust me I tried about a week ago, then it was Shadow's turn, I was kind of curious on what she drew.

She made Sideswipe go up there with her so she didn't feel nervous, she looked at her paper one last time than me, I gave her a thumbs up and an encouraging smile, slowly she slipped her drawing under the projector, me and the other Autobots, except SunStreaker, gasped.

She had drawn a picture of me! Well, my alt...

I would cry if I could, she had drawn my alt perfectly, every small detail she had drawn it, "This is a picture of my Daddy's truck," she says nervously rubbing her forearm, she looks at me, I am smiling, she has been calling me "Daddy" for a month now, I didn't mind it at all, but at first I was shocked then got used to it.

"You are a really good artist," Ms. Hershey commented, the parents and students all look at Shadow's drawling with awe.

Shadow smiles at Ms. Hershey nervously, then she grabs her drawing and speed walk back to her seat between me and Chromia, I give her a gentle kiss on the top of her helm wrapping an arm around her shoulder and pull her to my side, "I'm proud of you, you know that?" I whisper to her, she is blushing with embarrassment, she hides her faceplates in my side, I chuckle and rub up and down her arm gently and comforting.

Recess

It was recess, after lunch, the adults and children got to eat, Shadow had a hamburger with chips and a cookie since Sideswipe was kind enough to bring a sack lunch for her, we were all done eating, then I see Ms. Hershey walking towards the front of the room, "Excuse me, parents and students!" She calls getting everyone to quiet down and listen, "This door," she says pointing towards a door, "Leads outside to the playground, where the children will have recess, but when it is raining or snowing, they will remain inside," she explains, I watched as Shadow stuffed a French fry in Jazz's nose while he zoned out, she got ten French fries in each of his nostrils, then he snapped out of his daze and glared at Bumblebee, who was twirling a fry with his fingers. Shadow and Sideswipe high five one another snickering.

Soon the children are playing outside, Shadow is playing a game where she kicks a ball to a player then that player kicks it to whoever they want to have the ball, she a playing it with Bumblebee, Jazz and Sideswipe. While me, Chromia, SunStreaker and Crosshairs are sitting in the shade on a bench under a tree near where Shadow and the others are playing. The next thing I know Shadow drops kicks the ball hitting Sideswipe then bounces, hits Bumblebee then Jazz straight on their helms, "Ow," was all Chromia could mumble, Shadow comes stomping up, "You dumb glitch faced FRAGGERS!" She screams shaking her fist at the mechs she hit with a ball, then Shadow is calling them every Cybertronian curse word under the sun.

Shadow gets weird looks from the parents and children, "If you ever pull a dirty trick like that again! I will personally rip out your vocal processors!" She yells Chromia and the others at the table look at me.

"Don't look at me!" I snap throwing my arms up in surrender, "I didn't teach her those words!"

Mental Note: Take Shadow out for ice cream, she used those words properly just the way I taught her

"Shadow Marie Hide!" Chromia calls, Shadow turns and looks at her with an "Oh scrap" face, she walks up to the table Jazz, Bumblebee and Sideswipe following her rubbing their helms, Chromia looks at Shadow, "Where did you learn those words, young lady?" Chromia asks sternly.

"I learned them from you guys," she chirps saving me from an hour-long lecture, Crosshairs facepalms, "Kids, you love them but sometimes you wish you swallowed," a woman says walking by talking to another while they dragged their children off the playground crying.

:: Gross!::. Chromia said disgustedly through open com.

:: Swallowed? What in the frag does that mean?::. SunStreaker growled.

:: Look it up::. I grunt.

He goes quiet for a little, probably looking it up, then a disgusted look crawls upon his face, "Told ya," Crosshairs grumbles to Sideswipe, "Why would they-?" SunStreaker asks but Shadow cuts him off, "I wish their mothers would have swallowed them!" "Shadow!" We all yelp in surprise.

End of the Day

Soon it is the end of the day, the teacher telling us to be back there at the same time, Shadow was so tired she fell asleep on Bumblebee's arm, she had girls annoying her, trying to make her their friend, but Shadow wasn't interested, I didn't want her to be lonely while she was at school but for some reason, Shadow didn't care.

We gathered our things and walked out the door, I am carrying Shadow in my arms bridal style, her frame lay limp in my arms her breathing is slowed just like her spark, I smile to myself and follow the others out to our alts, once to my alt I open the passenger door without my servos and I set Shadow in the backseats and buckle my sleeping sparkling in her seat, I lay a soft gentle kiss on her helm and I fizzle the blanket over her.

I was a nervous and worried sire, I was nervous on being alone while Shadow was at school, and I was worried that Decepticons would come and hurt her, but that wouldn't happen, me and the others would make sure it wouldn't especially Sideswipe and SunStreaker, when Shadow got out of the hospital Sideswipe and SunStreaker were extremely protective, they would glare at anyone who looked at Shadow except for me and Chromia.

Before I knew it we were on our way home, Shadow is still recharging, my alt is quiet, then I hear a giggle, I look back and see Shadow giggling in her sleep, Chromia looks at me, "Babe, are you sure you didn't have a sparkling?" Chromia asks when she notices Shadow has the exact same smile like me, "I'm sure," I whisper smiling at Shadow, who had stopped giggling.

Once at our house, I park my alt, killing the engine, then Shadow whimpers and turns, "Hidey?" She whimpers rubbing her eyes looking at me, "I'm fine sweet spark," I soothe making my kiddo smile sleepily, "Come on, let's get you inside so you and daddy can watch a movie, while I and the others go out for patrol," Chromia says smiling at Shadow.

Shadow's POV

I smiled when Mommy mentioned a movie with Hide, who carried me inside along with my bag.

Chromia made popcorn while I and Hide got cozy in his big recliner, my favorite blanket covered over us, me and Hide are wearing matching black sweatpants and matching black tank top, our shoes kicked off while we relaxed in his comfortable chair.

The others walked in, used to me and Hide relaxed in the recliner wearing our lazy outfit, Mom and DragonFly thought it was just plain adorable how me and Hide wore the same lazy outfit, then Mom walked in with our popcorn, she had DragonFly walking behind her, "Awww~" DragonFly coos, "Look at them!" Mom says cooing, "They look so cute!" DragonFly says smiling.

Dad and I didn't mind we were used to it, Dad wrapped an arm around my shoulder then kissed my forehead, Chromia puts on a movie while she and the others get ready to leave. "You guys are watching The Croods," Mom says smiling, she turns on our 75 in. flat-screen TV then she leaves along with the others saying she loved us which we returned.

Moments Later

I started feeling sleepy, I am laying on Hide's chest, he is sleeping curled around me, the movie is still playing, it's in the middle close to the end, I lay on Hide and close my eyes slowly, I fall asleep slowly, it is dark outside the moon is outshining brightly into the night, the moon is like the Earth's flashlight to see the small people living on the ground.

I nuzzle my face into Hide's embrace, he stirs with a groan then gets comfy, his arms wrap around me in a fatherly embrace. It felt like Hide has always been my father and I was taken away from him by Devin and Hooker (Diana) for 6 years and then being reunited with him when he rolled into my barn, but we didn't recognize one another, it felt like I belonged with the Autobots, like I was born for this.

'That my dear sparkling, is possibly true' Ratchet says, he's been calling me 'my dear sparkling' for a while now I didn't mind it though, 'What's possibly true?' I ask yawning, 'Nothing just my thinking' Ratchet grumbles softly.

'Thank you for being my friend Ratchet, I really appreciate your company' I say to him.

'No need to thank me, your a nice little sparkling, I would have been your friend otherwise than with how kind and caring you are.' Ratchet whispers.

'Night Ratchet, sleep tight buddy' I whisper before falling asleep.

The second I fell asleep is when I heard his old cranky voice whisper with softness:

'Good Night to you too my dear sparkling'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

294K 11.5K 46
Seventeen year old Azalea Lennox has wanted nothing more than for her father to return safely home from war. She finally gets what she wants but also...
96K 3.3K 27
Transformers|| Revenge Of The Fallen. || Story 2 || Two years has passed since the battle between Autobots and Decepticons. After the saving the univ...
144K 8.1K 33
↠Bayverse Fanfiction↞ •Book is Complete• •Book Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi0nGrwYajs •~••~• F I R E. "Is dangerous and addicitive, lik...
4.7K 129 20
Book 1 in the Rising Leader series. What if four humans discovered the autobots and one human had a huge secret. Meet Shadow she is a fourteen year o...