His Queen (On Hold)

By DeathDreamer7

•Under Construction• ~~~~~~~~~ P.S, I was the first person to make up the 'His Queen' title ~~... More

His Queen
His Queen- 1
Dresses; The Ball
His Queen- 3
His Queen- 4
His Queen- 5
His Queen- 6
Thank You
His Queen- 7
His Queen- 8
Everyone
His Queen- 9
His Queen- 10
His Queen- 11
His Queen- 12
His Queen-13
His Queen- 14
His Queen- 15
His Queen- 16
His Queen- 17
His Queen- 18
His Queen- 19
His Queen- 20
His Queen- 21

His Queen- 2

11.5K 198 11
By DeathDreamer7

His Queen- 2
#-#-#-#-#
Wren's POV

After having, a long conversation with Wesley about cussing, I walked towards my room and into my closet.

What should I wear Kya?

I asked to my wolf, letting her choose.
That one!

My hands landed on a white crop top and a light blue skirt. [Up top]

I smiled, and walked into my bathroom.

I paired the outfit with my black vans, and a silver necklace.

My hair went into a quick ponytail, before I grabbed my phone and headed out.

Harper and Fleenia were already waiting downstairs, so once they saw me, we quickly left.
#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#
Once we walked into the mall, it was like BOOM, we needed the perfect dress.

"Okay, so I'll try this one. You guys tell me how it looks okay?" Harper said, and looked at Fleenia and me in the eyes.

We nodded, and Harper went into the dressing room with an ocean blue dress.

She walked out, and I swear my jaw dropped.

She looked amazing!

"That one!" Me and Fleenia squealed.

She giggled and did a small twirl.
#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

"We're back!" We yelled, our hands filled with bags.

"Okay, were going to the- Wow....Your guys have a lot of bags." Daniel said.

We nodded and quickly ran up the stairs and into my room. Dropping all the bags.

"Well, I guess we're ready for tomorrow then!"
#-#-#-#-#-#-#
OKAY! ITS SO SHORT!!!

I made it short because the next chapter is going to be about there dresses.

Well, it won't be a chapter. You can skip it if you would like.

Credit goes to; Mangorabbitrabbit
For most outfits

VOTE*COMMENT*SHARE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

490K 19K 30
This book is a sequel to His Miracle Mate. *** **** *** Orla learns the secret of her ancestry, a secret that will make her a target if reveal...
23.1M 552K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
2.8M 73.7K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
49.6K 2.7K 90
Seraphina Allen has been struggling through life, trying to make ends meet. But the more she lives, the more she wants to die. Everything seems to pu...