His Queen- 9

ARE Y'ALL HAPPY I UPDATED??
#-#-#-#-#-#-#
Wren's POV

I blinked at him.

"We need to talk."

Gulping hard, I nodded.

"I'm awfully afraid we must, Wesley." I spit out.

His eyes narrowed on me, before looking at Tyson.

"Can you, give us time to talk."

Tyson was hesitant, then nodded. Walking out the door.

Wesley turned to face me.

"William huh?"

Tears gathered in my green eyes, and I nodded. "H-He, he was here. He called out my name!"

"Just because he's your twin, doesn't make you his special one Wren. I hate it when you think just because your younger than us, that it's okay to have all the attention!"

He yelled.

I squinted my eyes, "You have no right to yell at me. You have no clue what exactly I've been through Wesley. Cause guess what? All those times I wasn't home, I wasn't even in the fucking state! The fucking state Wesley!"

I finished off, breathing hard.

At this moment I was full on crying, but I didn't care. I didn't give two fucks. This was my brother's were talking about.

Wesley sighs, "I'm sorry. I just...I didn't know okay!"

"Yea, you didn't know because you were with Amy all the freaking time! You know, I was kidnapped for six weeks! You weren't even there. You didn't even know I was missing. That's exactly why you think that I hurt William. Well guess what Mr. I-know-everything, I didn't kill him. He killed himself for me. By choice."

Wesley stayed silent.

I shook my head, stupid Wesley. God I hate him right now.

Before I could storm off, he grabbed my forearm.

I hissed, and snatched my arm back. "What?"

He shut his eyes, and breathed.

"Wren, William isn't dead."
#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#
I bet you all of you dislike me because of all the cliffhangers huh!

QUESTION: If you could have (another) (a) sibling, what type would you have?

I would love to have a twin brother!

Until next update! Byeeeeee!