His Queen- 16

His Queen-16
#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#
Tyson's POV

We walked over to the couch and I pulled Wren into my lap.

Kai sat down across from us and looked at us with a strange look.

Wren fixes herself then looked at Kai.

"You wanna start?" She asked him.

Wren then yawned and rubbed her eyes.

Kai looked at her and smiled sweetly, "I'll tell him, you can sleep my little birdie."

I silently glared at him for calling my Wren his little birdie.

He looked over at me and looked at me up and down, as if judging me.

Wren curled into my lap and pushed her head into my chest.

"I was seven, her six. Our parents were best friends, so that made us best friends."

He started and looked at me straight into my eyes.

"I was twelve, her eleven,"

"She scraped her knee, and I helped her. She was my first kiss, and it was hers too." He sighed, as if remembering that moment.

I growled, "Are you sure you wanna continue?" I asked with a deadly look.

He stood up and threw his hands up in surrender, "At least let me finish!"

I nodded and sat back down.

"Anyways, that's when I knew I liked her. Fast forward to seventh and eighth grade. We began to date,"

"We were the cutest couple in school, and I was the happiest man alive. But someone else wanted her from the start, someone I never thought would get on this."

Wren stirred.

"Her brother was always fond of me, we were best friends, his other friends never got along with me though. So, one of his friends posed as me and broke up with Wren through text."

He pinched the bridge of his nose in irritation.

"She came home crying saying that it was all me! And me this and me that! The next day, he and his pose told me to watch my back, I didn't exactly knew what they meant."

"When I tried to get close to Wren, her brother tried to kill me."

His eyes went lifeless and cold.

"I remember that moment when my heart had stopped and everything went bloody silent. All I heard were certain screams and cries."

"It was the worst feeling ever."

"So, when he killed me, I killed him. I had too, I loved Wren, and he hated me. I couldn't stand that."

"When Wren found out, she hated me. She told me she never wanted to see me every again. So I ran away," he finished.

Wren shook her head in my shirt and clutched onto it as silent tears fell down her beautiful face.

"What's wrong baby?" I asked, worried about my Wren.

"It's him...h-he is coming for me."