The Game: Blood, Sweat, & Tea...

By laila_duhh

Sequel to "The Game" don't read this if you haven't read "The Game" Ace and Lauren our back. New characters... More

A New Start
Shine Bright Like A Diamond
The Right Direction
Faded
Shots Fired
Better Places
Save The Date
Tragic
Fly High
BrideZilla
Mr. & Mrs.
HoneyMoon Ruined
Friends?
Can't Win For Losing
HOPE
Misery
Tears
Depression
Expect the Unexpected
Tables Turned
Win Some Lose Some
When It Rains It Pours
Do You Care?
Finalé: Blood Sweat & Tears
Dope Boy Ambitions

Uh Oh

65.5K 2.5K 783
By laila_duhh

Ace

I picked Cam up and threw her over my shoulders.

"Put me down!" She yelled and started scratching my face up with her cat nails.

I looked through the club and I couldn't find Darwin nor Tae.

"Shit." I said to myself. I pulled my pistol out and shot it into the air causing every body in the club to scatter out like ants.

Darwin came running in my direction.

"Oh shit is that Cam?" He said looking at the girl that was in my arms.

"Hell yes." I said mad wanting to kill her right then and there.

"LET ME GO!" Cam kicked me in my balls. I pistol whipped that hoe causing her nose to bleed and her to black out.

"Fuck." I grunted holding onto my pants.

All of a sudden we heard police sirens. "Oh shit, 12." Darwin said.

"Damnit! Where the hell is Tae!" I screamed still in pain from where Cam kicked me.

"I'm right here." He said walking out the bathroom zipping his pants up.

"Nigga come on! The PoPo pulling up." I said running out.

We made it back to the truck. They through Cam in the trunk. I quickly hopped in the front seat and sped off.
*

*

*
We were currently at Pepper's house trying to get some answers from Cam.

"Where is AJ?" I asked Cam. She was tied up to a chair in the living room.

Cam laughed and I slapped that smirk off her fucking face.

"Where is my damn son bitch!" I yelled at her.

"Ace. You can do whatever you want to me. I will not say a damn thing." Cam said.

She was testing my patience right now. As bad as I wanted to kill her I couldn't because she's probably the only one that knows where my son is besides Tisha.

"Alright you won't tell me where AJ is. How about Tisha? Where her ass at?" I asked.

"I'm not telling where she is either Ace."

I balled up my fist. My phone rang and I saw that it was Lauren I automatically declined it because I was busy at the moment.

I bent down so I could be directly in Cam's face.

"Where's Tisha?" I asked calmly.

"Somewhere." Cam said trying to be funny.

Pepper instantly put a knife in her shoulder. "Bitch he asked you a question so you better fucking answer it." Pepper said sticking the knife deeper making Cam scream louder than she already was.

"Alright Pep that's enough." I said and Pepper pulled the knife out her shoulder.

Cam was now shedding tears uncontrollably and bleeding.

"That shit hurt don't it? If you don't give me some information that knife won't be in your shoulder it's going to be in your brain." I said bluntly.

"Do it." Cam said.

Lauren

After giving the kids a bath and feeding them I put them into bed and took my shower. I was hoping that Ace would be home but he wasn't. I sighed and put my pajamas on and  placed my hair into a bun.

Before getting into bed I went to check on my babies. I went into Luke's room and he was already knocked out. He was the sweet, quiet child. I smiled and closed his door. I went into Lexi's room and she was sitting on the floor sucking her thumb while watching cartoons.

"Alexis. It's time for you to be sleep."

She started whining and kicking her legs acting like a spoiled brat. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a book off her book shelf.

"Come on, mommy's going to read a book to you." I picked her up and placed her in her princess bed. I got in too.

I opened the book and began reading. "Once upon a time...."
*

*

*

The sound of the front door closing woke me up. I realized I had fell asleep in Lexi's bed with her laying on my arm. I gently pushed her off and walked out her room, closing the door behind me.

I looked over the steps and saw Ace go into the kitchen.

I jogged down there and saw him washing blood off his hands.

I cleared my throat which made him jump.

"Lauren what you doing up?" He asked drying his hands off with a paper towel.

"I heard you come in."

"Oh." He said.

"Oh? Ain't no damn 'oh' Ace. Where have you been! It's fucking 2 in the morning!"

"I was handling something."

"Handling something? What happened to you going to the club?"

"I did go."

"Then what were you handling at the club?"

"Uh." He scratched his head.

I got up in his face and pointed my index finger at him. "Don't make me regret saying yes to your proposal." I said and walked back upstairs to my bedroom. I put my sleeping mask over my eyes and went to sleep.
*

*

*

Lauren

Before heading to my job I made the kids and Ace scrambled eggs and pancakes with sausages.

I grabbed my cell phone off the charger and grabbed my purse. As I was heading out the door Luke stopped me.

"Mommy wait." He said.

I turned around. "What's wrong baby?"

"I wanna come with you today."

"Aww. Mommy has to work. You have to stay here with your sister and Dad."

"They're boring." He pouted.

"Okay let me handle this real quick." I told him and went upstairs. I walked into my bedroom.

"Ace." I shook him.

"Huh?"

"Take the kids somewhere today. Or play with them instead of sitting on your lazy ass."

"Girl who you calling lazy." He said fully waking up.

"YOU."

He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "Alright I'll play with them."

"Good." I kissed his cheek then left for work.

Ace

After fully waking up I brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I walked to Lexi's room and she was playing with her toys.

"Come brush your teeth little girl."

"I don't need to."

"Yes you do." I picked her and carried her into the bathroom. I sat her on the counter and handed her a toothbrush.

"Now brush." I said.

She started brushing eating the toothpaste off in the process.

I laughed and shook my head. "Come brush your teeth Luke!" I yelled and a few minutes later he came running into the bathroom.

As he was brushing I started combing Lexi's hair. Well tried to comb.

After that I threw some clothes on them and we went outside to play football.

"Give it to me!" Luke said taking the football away from Lexi.

"Mine!" She yelled and they soon started arguing.

I shook my head and sighed. My phone started ringing and it was Tae.

"What?" I said.

"Yo what we gone do with Cam? She still bleeding from last night. Pretty soon she's gonna die."

I forgot all about her ass.

"I can't do anything right now. I got my kids with me." I said.

"Nigga can't you find a baby sitter or some shit."

"Baby sitter? Where the hell am I gonna-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence remembering the girl from IHOP yesterday. "Yo let me call you back." I hung up.

I reached into my pocket and found the card. I looked and saw her name was Tonya.

I dialed her number and she answered on the 3rd ring.

"Aye Tonya? Wassup. I need a favor."
*

*

*
There was a knock on the door and when I opened I saw Tonya standing there.

"Hi." She smiled walking inside.

"Sup. Okay this is Luke." I said pointing to Luke sitting on the couch watching spongebob.

"And that's Lexi." I pointed to Lexi running around in her diaper.

"Oh wow. I see they are totally different." She said.

"Yea." I looked down at my Rolex.

"I have somewhere to be. Don't give Lexi any candy or soda. If she gets thirsty only give her apple juice that other shit makes her hyper. My wife gets home around 5pm. After she comes your free to go."  I said all at once. She nodded understanding every thing I said.

"Alright. Bye kids."I said to them.

"Bye daddy!" They yelled.

I smiled and left out the front door and got into my car.

A few minutes later I pulled up at Pepper's house and I heard screaming coming from inside. I rushed in and saw Cam still tied up screaming and crying.

"Shut the hell up before I stab you again!" Pepper yelled and pulled Cam's hair.

"Pennelope! Calm your ass down. We still need her to be alive so she can talk." I said.

"You can forget that shit Ace." Cam said and spit some blood out her mouth. Pepper knocked some of her teeth out from the other day.

"Did anybody else know Ginger got out of jail." Tae said looking down at his phone not paying anybattention as to what was going on.

"Nigga yes, we all knew that about a week ago." I said then looked back at Cam.

"Listen. All I want to know is where my son is. That's it. After you tell me I will let you go." I said.

"You really want to know?" She said as a tear rolled down her swollen cheek.

"Yea. I do." I said and put my hands together.

"He's dead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 197 53
Beauty and the crew are back and they are going through way more drama than the first book. Read for all the make ups and break ups and drama in betw...
112K 3K 40
Sequel to my lover!! After the break up of Xavier and princess things get steamy and some people get hurt physically and mentally.
2.1M 65K 51
After being owned by a drug dealer and used as an escort Treasure starts to have sex with her boss, what happens when he wants more than just sex.
1M 21.8K 57
Crystal is a 17 year old girl who lives with her mom who is addicted to drugs and abuses her for being a stripper trying to make money so she could s...