Life After! The Sequel!

Oleh PostSabrina

I've changed it up a bit, originally this story was to be about the children but I've come to center it aroun... Lebih Banyak

Sixteen Years Older!!!
Day of School!
The Party Preperations!
Party Preperations!
Never Ending Confusion!
Morning After... Fml!
Coffee Oh Yay Baby!
Writing On the Wall
Slow Week Days..
Life's Mistakes
New Beginning
Lifes Changes
Roses.
Pain.

Mates are Forever

280 17 1
Oleh PostSabrina

**Sexual Content don't read if you don't like it** Sorry!

Mason's POV:

"Anita, How do you know my sister?" I asked my gorgeous mate. She smiled up at me with a smirk.

"She's my best friend. She hid me from her playboy brothers." I turned bright red as she snickered beside me, wrapping her arms around me.

"I wasn't one of them playboys, I was the good brother." I said trying to convince her I wasn't a player.

"I know, she told me. Katrina told me everything. Remember we're best friends I know it all, as if I were actually persent when it happened!" She said laughing like an evil person. I couldn't help but give her a killer smile.

"Eww, knock it off you love birds!" Katrina said coming up behind us. We were at home sitting in the living room.

"Ha, Katty Baby, we weren't even doing anything. I just told him how I know everything." Anita said while giving Kat a knowing smirk. She busted out laughing as my face turned to one of horror.

"Kat, you didn't?... You did!" I yelled as I jumped off the couch and started chasing her.

"Ahhh!!!" She screamed running from me as fast as her little legs could carry her. Next thing I know I'm being tackled by a growling Luke.

"Lukey, Pretty Boy, we were just playing. It's just Mason, he would never harm me." Katrina said stopping a few feet away after she realized what happened. I watched Luke's eyes go a shade lighter, but he didn't move.

"Kat, touch him." Anita mumbled.

Katrina slowly walked upto Luke and put her small arms around his waist, trying to pull him up off of me. "Come on baby, let's go upstairs." She cooed to him. Luke moved off me faster than the speed of light and threw Katrina over his shoulder as he dashed up the stairs.

"Anita....I'm fine." I said as she looked down on me with a look of worry.

"I know... I'm more worried about Katrina, she isn't ready for anything that he has in mind." She mumbled to me. My eyes shot wide open. Shit! I enternally cussed.

"She can handle herself, and if not she knows how to scream." I heard my father say from behind me. I turned around to see him, my mother, and all of my brothers standing there, along with Lacy.

"Yea, he's knows he's dead meat if he hurts her." Sven agreed.

Katrina's POV:

I let out a little squeal as Luke threw me onto the bed. "Lukey, calm down!" I said seeing the look in his eyes.

His eyes didn't change. He wasn't going to stop. "Luke, please, I'm not ready, stop!" I pleaded as he climbed into the bed. I watched as he moved closer and closer.

"Luke, I'm sorry!" I apologized before I swung my knee into his manly hood. Luke toppled over in pain as I booked it from the room.

"Daddy!" I screamed as I ran faster down the stairs knowing Luke would be getting up soon.

"Ssshhh, don't yell we were all waiting to see what would happen." Dad smirked at me with his arm around mom's waist.

"Oh jeez, ya'll thought you'd have to rescue me?"I said in a fake southern accent while giving them a knowing smirk.

I heard Luke groaning as he made his way down the stairs. I quickly hid behind my father and heard him chuckle.

"Shut up." I snipped at him. That just caused them all to laugh.

"What the hell Katrina?" Luke groaned, as he glared at me.

"You weren't stopping! What was I suppose to do?" I mumbled back.

Luke glared at the floor. "I would have stopped."

"You weren't going to. I saw your eyes."

"Luke I think you should sleep in Mason's room tonight. Anita you will be bunking with Katrina." My dad said.

"But Dad..."

"No Mason, it's not up for discussion." My dad cut off Mason.

"Sorry Mason." I apologized. I actually felt guilty that he didn't get to spend the night with his mate.

"It's not your fault, it's his." Mason hissed in Luke's direction. I looked at Luke guilty as I turned with Anita following me up the stairs to my room. It was already after ten on a school night.

"Night all." I mumbled.

"Night!" Came a chorus of replies.

Luke's POV:

I know I told Katrina I would have stopped but truth is all I saw was her underneath me. I couldn't stop myself. I feel guilty for scaring her. I saw the fear in her eyes as she tried to get me to stop. Ugh! I could have lost my mate because I don't know how to control my wolf.

It's been two weeks sense the incident and she was way more reserved around me. It was around 4 a.m. by the time I stopped tossing and turning enough to fall asleep. Even then though, I slept like shit. Too soon the alarm went off signaling to wake up for school. Instantly my mind was bombarded why can't Katrina just mate with me already? We've been best friends for years. Does she even trust me? Does she even have feelings for me?

I must have sat there for what seemed like ever before Mason finally told me that I had ten minutes before everyone left.

Today is going to be different, I can't risk hurting Katrina but I'm also a male werewolf. Maybe it's time Kat realizes that I have needs and if she isn't going to ful-fill them then I'll find someone who will.

Faster than lightening I got out of the spare bed, got dressed, and headed downstairs. "I'm going to head out, I have something I have to do." I spoke loudly so everyone could hear me.

"See ya" I heard.

"Wait, I'll come with you." I heard Katrina mumble.

I turned around and shot her a glare. "I'm in a hurry." I snapped before walking to my car.

I know I'm being mean but I can't risk hurting her or even becoming close to doing it again. I know she watched me leave I could feel her gaze on me.

**Dude, what's up? Why didn't you take Kat with you?** Mason linked me.

**Got shit to do, not like she cares.** came my instant reply. If I break away from her, I have to do the same with them.

**What the fuck man?! She does care, where did this hatred come from?** Dennis chimed in.

**It came when I realized your sister doesn't want to be mated to me. It's okay for her to drag me around after her for years but the moment I turn into her soulmate she pulls away.** I spoke truthfully, she may hold my hand and curl into my side but she won't kiss me, won't show me affection, hell she won't even give me the time of day to be alone with her.

**You have it all wrong man, you'll see.** Sven commented. Then I felt them all leave my mind and I was alone. Driving to school in silence was different, it was unwanted. I parked my car on the other side of the lot and got out.

"Hey Lucy!" I yelled. She instantly turned towards me and smiled what she thought to be an attractive smile.

"Hey Lukey Baby, it has been awhile." She purred trying to sound seductive. "Sick of little miss perfect already?"

I clenched my jaw and didn't reply. "Get in." I demanded while opening my car door.

Lucy smriked at me while rubbing her hand along my junk. I stiffened slightly then remembered why I was here and instantly gave her the reaction she was looking for. I pushed her into my backseat and climbed on top of her.

"Oh Lukey, so possesive today!" Lucy exclaimed. I sucked on her neck as she shoved her hand down my pants, it took everything in me not to shove her away.

This felt so wrong! I quickly stopped my thought and shoved my friend more into her hand. I took this as an oppurtunity to also gain control of her mouth.

She moaned trying to sound sexy but to me sounded like a dying cow. I thrusted my tongue past her lips and let my hands roam her body. I ripped her shirt off and snapped her bra in the center.

She moaned louder and started moving her hand faster and faster up and down my shaft.

Soon she pushed me back into the seat and her mouth enclosed around my penis. She took in my full length and went to town.

I gave her a small moan so she would think I was enjoying my self but in all reality I couldn't stop thinking about Katrina. I snapped out of my thoughts and shoved her away, taking off her bottoms in the process.

I jumped on top of her after quickly throwing on protection. Lucy gave a small squeal of suprise then gasped when I thrusted into her.

I didn't go gently, I thrusted harder and harder not giving a care in the world if I was hurting her or not. Hearing her moans and shouts of my name tells me she was enjoying this. I went faster and if possible harder.

This went on for a good two hours. I kept pounding into her and she kept moaning, loudly I might add.

I knew we were missing school but right now I didn't care. I wouldn't have to see the look on Kat's face when she realized what I did.

Finally I came, I heard Lucy let out a shrill squeal as she hit extasy.

"Hope you enjoyed that baby, because it'll be happening quiet often. Keep your legs closed from everyone but me!" I snapped before getting out of the car and heading to the drivers seat. I was going on.

"Of course Lukey, I'll only be yours."

"Get your ass in this seat. I don't feel like being here anymore." I snipped at her. She seemed to like my demanding her because her eyes showed one of lust. "Want more already you little slut?"

Her eyes filled with hungry. I laughed. I grabbed her and put her on my lap. I slipped on another condom and started fucking her as I drove.

She did most of the work seen as I was driving. We reached my house where I just wrapped her legs around me waist as we got out of the car.

I knew no one was home so I just set her on my car hood. I fucked her while she screamed of pleasure. I kept going harder and faster. I didn't see the need to stop. She seemed to enjoy it and I was keeping my mind occupied.

"AHH!" Lucy screamed out in pleasure. "That's the seventh time you've made me cum sense we left the school.

I gave her a killer smile before pulling out and zippping me pants up. I pushed away from her and walked upto my house.

"You can find a way home. It was...Fun." I threw over my shoulder before walking into the house. I quickly ran upstairs to my room. I needed to shower.

I threw my door open and went to strip before I noticed a figure shaking on my bed. "Kat?" I questioned. She looked up at me and I could see the tears streaming down her face.

"How could you? Why would you?" She whispered to me. I felt a pang of hurt course through me.

"Kat, I'm a male werewolf what did you expect! I was waiting for you but you just moved farther away from me. So I did what I had to." With that I walked to my ensuite.

I stood in the shower for a good forty minutes before walking out. I want to my room and saw that Kat was gone.

I thew on a pair of shorts and crawled into bed. I checked my phone for messages. I had two of them. The first was from Lucy.

**Lucy**

Hey Lukey Baby, I had fun today. I hope you enjoyed yourself also, give me a call when you are ready for another round.

xoxoxo

-End of message

I didn't bother replying I just went to my next message it was from Katrina. I felt my heart pause as my breathes quickened.

**Baby Doll**

Luke I think things are over between us. I know we are mates but considering you didn't mark me and we never had sex, (with each other) we have no connection. I hearby declare this over between us I don't want to see you, speak to you, or even have you around me family. You knew how I felt about cheaters. I reserved myself because I was scared, that's the way virgins are.

Good Bye Luke.

-End of message

I starred at the screen for what seemed like ages. I didn't reply because I didn't know how.

What did I do?!

**I hope you liked it, I'm sorry for how graphic and about the twist, I'm just trying to spice it up and give myself more ideas to work with. Comments are welcome.**

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

3.1K 90 62
Warning ⚠️ this story will start after I'm done with My books from My two accounts
8.3K 432 20
"now I know why they name hurricanes after people" In which people believe they're crazy, so they use their crazy to save themselves. sdmn/wroetoshaw
19 0 9
Like I said guys, Cars 3. I'm gonna make the same differences as my other story though.