Pureblood Princess Alexis Vam...

By Busy_Sleeper

Book 1 Alexis is Kaname kuran best friend who is a pure blood like him comes to cross academy from France. No... More

Ch 1: Warm Welcoming
Ch 2: Hello Old Friend
Ch 3: The Once Bratty
Ch 4: Questionable Worries
Ch 5: It's Royalty Not Royal
Ch 6: Amber Eyes
Ch 7: Feelings? No?
Ch 8: New Home
Ch 9: Adorable Boy
Ch 10: Killer Looks
Ch 11: Dripping With Love
Ch 12: Nice or Stupid
Ch 13: I'm Sorry
Ch 14: Rumors
Ch 15: Don't Say It's Love
Ch 16: Meeting An Angel
Ch 17: Accidental Peek
Ch 18: Blocker
Ch 19: That May Work
Ch 20: Short Temper
Ch 21: I Promise You
Ch 22: Aido Alarm
Ch 23: Childish Chase
Ch 24: I Would Like That
Ch 25: My Rose
Ch 26: Love Chocolates
Ch 27: Angry Confessions
Important A/N
Ch 28: The Scary Man
Ch 29: Not While I'm Around
Ch 30: The Queen
Ch 31: Hands To Yourself
Ch 32: It Makes Me Wonder
Ch 33: You're A You
Ch 34: This Bitch
Ch 35: Bonds and Blood
Ch 36: Memories
Ch 37: Forgotten Pain
Ch 38: A Beast Like You
Ch 40: Paint Me With Hate
Ch 41: True Enemy
Ch 42: Tell Me The Truth
Ch 43: Neon Flames
Ch 44: Broken Goodbyes
Important Note About Book 2

Ch 39: Sweet Desires

3.7K 106 39
By Busy_Sleeper

"Lexi-chan... Lexi-chan wake up sleeping beauty."

"Aido, quit it. I'm tired."

"But its time for you to get up." He whines tugging at my blanket.

"No its time for you to go the hell away from me." I glared smacking him with my pillow.

"Ow!" I heard him say, as I closed my eyes with a satisfied grin on my lips. "Alright you asked for this." Aido mumbled, confusing me until I let out an ear piercing scream feeling a pair of hands grabbing my tits, squeezing them hard.

"AIDO! YOU SICK LITTLE PERVERT!" I yelled punching him in the face.

"No Lexi-chan not my beautiful face!" He cried trying to block my attacks. "It was the only thing I could think of to get you out of bed!"

"There are other ways of waking a girl up!"

"Oh you mean like a kiss from her true love, well don't mind if I do." He puckered his lips at me only to be met with my foot in his face. "No! I said not the face!" He cried.

"Yeah and I said go the hell away." I growled throwing him out the door, slamming it shut as I leaned against it with my cheeks glowing bright red.

"Lexi-chan I'm sorry, it was a joke." Aido pleaded from behind the door.

"Aido, if you don't leave right now I'll tell Kain on you and I don't think you're ready to be the next poster child for burn victims (no offense Hound from GOT), now are you?"

It was quiet for quite a while, causing me to breathe a sigh of relief, knowing pest was gone.

*Knock**knock*

"Oh my god, what do you want!" I yelled opening my door expecting to see Aido but instead I see Shiki's emotionless face causing my eyes to widen to match his in the wake of my angry outburst. "Oh Shiki, I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else..."

"Do you mean Aido..." He concluded, "I figured you were the one to place that foot print on his face, what did he do to you anyways?"

"I don't want to talk about it...." I trailed off turning away to hide the fact that I was blushing.

"Okay...Well anyways maybe you should get dressed", Shiki said while nibbling on a pocky stick that popped into his mouth out of nowhere. "Or you'll be late and then I'll have tell Kaname on you."

Shivering at his sudden threat despite it being a joke, I dashed into my room brushing out my for once natural wavy hair and tossed on my school uniform. "Okay done." I exclaimed presenting myself to him.

Shiki stared at me blankly before his lips began twitching into a smile having a small chuckle escape from them.

"What's so funny?" I questioned tilting my head to the side.

Shiki stopped his laughter by smirking at me which made me slightly confused until he suddenly grabbed three unbuttoned ends of my collar.

"Your buttons are mismatched." I blushed feeling the tips of his fingers brushing over my collar bone as he readjusted the top half of my shirt.

I could feel his hot breath fanning across my face causing me to look up, connecting his eyes with mine. There was a flicker of lust in his eyes that I had seen in many of the boys. Kaname's lust revolved around a possessive desire. Kain lustful eyes were always entwined with love and compassion. It was Aido's playfulness that shined in his lust for the game of chase. Zero consumed his lust with an admiration as the two swirled together.

But Shiki was different his was a child like want. He looked at me like a shiny toy that a child longed for through a glass store window. It disturbed me seeing him have those feelings towards me because this was sweet, adorable Shiki. He's like a little brother to me, plus I ship Rima and him super hard. Sure being this close to him made me feel an attraction, but all the boys make me blush, its just how this reverse harem thing works.

Trying to avoid the uncomfortable feelings surrounding me, I moved away from him asking, "So...everyone down already?" I looked anywhere but him as not to see the disappointment in his eyes. Yet I could hear it clearly in the sigh he released before answering my question.

"Yeah your boyfriend is downstairs waiting for you with Ruka, or so I saw." Shiki said the word 'boyfriend' in a bitter tone but an arrow felt like it was poking at my heart when he mentioned Ruka.

'Great first he leaves me at the dance for her and now he waits with her.' I thought grabbing Shiki by the sleeve of his blazer, dragging him over to the stairs. Once there at the bottom we quickly separated with Shiki trailing to Rima's side, while I strolled up to Kain.

It irritated me that he didn't seem to notice when he was talking to Ruka. I tapped on his shoulder causing him to turn around only for me to grab him roughly by the collar of his shirt as I smashed my lips against his. He groaned in surprise at my attack of affection before wrapping his arms around my waist and returning the kiss. I pulled away first satisfied by the daze my kiss seemed to leave him in.

"Hey." I smiled sweetly at him.

"Hey.." He whispered smiling softly down at me. "What was that kiss about?"

"What do you mean? Do I need a reason to kiss you?" I questioned, "Can't a girl just kiss her fiery hot boyfriend."

"Yes, normal girls do." He said, "Not pretty, troublesome girls like you." (A/N: Shikamaru anyone.)

"I miss you is all. I mean, I haven't seen you since the dance that you ditched me at." I glared at him as he awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah about that I'm really sorry."

"You didn't seem too sorry when you were running off to Ruka."

"Are you jealous?"

"No!" I shouted a bit too loud gaining the attention of the other students, "I mean jealous? What do I have to be jealous of." I scoffed crossing my arms over my chest.

Kain smirked going to say something but was cut off by a certain annoying blonde popping up out of thin air, startling me by smashing his hands down on my shoulders.

"He's saying that you're jealous of a girl who's way less beautiful than you." Aido said in a matter of fact tone.

"Aido what the fuck?!" I growled going to road house kick him but he somehow managed to dodge it.

Aido smirked at me in victory yet it faded into a painful frown because of the punch Kain landed to his head. "Owch!"

"Stop messing with my girlfriend, Hanabusa."

"Your girlfriend? If you're such a good boyfriend then where have you been this whole time?" This made Kain glare hard towards his cousin.

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Oh nothing, it's just you don't seem to be the only one who can warm Lexi-chan up at night." Aido teased with a sly grin.

"Aido..." A shiver ran down said boy's spine as he slowly turned around coming face to face with my blazing eyes.

"Ahh monster!" He shrieked, running away from my spreading dark aura.

"I'll show you a monster, you son of a bitch!" I shouted chasing after him.

Kain stood there confused, angry, and curious as he watched the two of us. "What just happened?"

"Don't worry too much about it, Aido was just being himself. Trying to annoy and tease others." Ichijou told him reassuringly patting him on the shoulder. "Besides you should know him better than any of us."

"Yeah I guess you're right..." Kain trailed off still uncertain about it all.

Kain, however, wasn't the only pair of eyes watching Aido and I......

"Wtf! Lexi-chan where did that frying pan come from?!"

"From the cooks of the underworld so I can roast you with it in hell's flames!"

"Ahhhhhhh!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 2.9K 21
A Vampire Knight fanfiction, but don't worry, I don't think you need to have watched it to read this. You can just enjoy a good vampire book. A year...
23.1K 512 33
Alexis nicole Rele is your typical human 16 year old , but what happens when she gets pulled in deeper into the world of vampires? She becomes a guar...
153K 4.3K 52
Resha Valentine, born as the strongest of them all, born to fall in love with Kaname Kuran since they're inseparable since they were young, people sa...
198K 5.9K 35
After your parents died 13 years ago, you were sent to live with your Aunt Diana and your Uncle Cain, whom you hated. They sent you away to school to...