Ch 18: Blocker

"Idol-sama!"

"Wild-sama!"

"Kaname-sama!"

I sighed hearing these annoying human girls screaming names from left and right. 'Don't they know how early it is for Vampires.' I thought tiredly and annoyed.

"No they don't my dear, because I'm pretty sure none of them know." I heard Kaname's voice in my head.

Looking ahead I could see him at the front of the class looking over his shoulder giving me a sly smirk. "Asshat." I said under my breath but I guess he heard me since he replied in my mind, "I heard that."

Just as I was about to go up to him and tell him off a pair of arms wrapped themselves tightly around my waist.

"Good evening, Lexi-chan." I heard the person whispered seductively in my ear. Suddenly though that person was pulled off of me. Turning around I saw Kain holding Aido by the back of his shirt.

"What the hell, Kain!?" Aido said pouting, "I was just being friendly by saying 'hello' "

"Yeah a little to friendly." Kain rolled his eyes while releasing Aido.

"Hmph, whatever there's tons of lovely girls screaming my name so I'm going to go and gift them with my presence." Aido snorted smugly walking away over to his fangirls.

"Sorry about him." Kain said falling in step with me.

"It's okay." I smiled sweetly up at him," I mean either way he'll be annoying as hell."

Kain boomed with laughter hearing this. "Very true, Princess."

"Excuse me?" I growled, glaring at him." Who the hack gave you permission to call me that?"

"Kaname-sama did when he first introduced you to us." He smirked knowing I didn't remember.

I 'hmph'ed at him stubbornly crossing my arms and turning my head away from him. "Why would you even bother to remember something so stupid."

"Because," he began, placing a hand gently on my head, combing his long fingers through my blonde locks. The pleasant touch brought a pink tint to my cheeks. "It was the day I met such a beautiful yet stubborn, kind-hearted girl."

Kain now stood there with his hand against my pink cheeks. His amber eyes burning into my hazel ones. He leaned in making our faces inches apart. Just as Kain was about to close the space between us a voice interrupted him.

"You two need to hurry up and get to class now." Zero demands/barks at us.

Snapping out of the moment Kain and I had, I sped up to where Kaname and Ichijou were but not before saying," Sorry Zero. It won't happen again, promise." I winked at him playfully having his famous frown sent my way.

From behind me Kain glared irritatingly at Zero for interrupting us while Zero just smirked and walked over to Yuki feeling proud of himself.