Ch 4: Questionable Worries

-Yuki's POV-

I shivered as that girl Alexis walked out smirking at me. I don't know why but for some reason when I was near her I felt the feeling of rage and fright build up in me. Shaking it off I turned to look at Zero only to see him staring at the closing door in deep thought.

-Zero's POV-

I kept trying to hide the blush I was getting from that girl as she winked at me.

Wow she's actually really pretty.....WAIT!?WHAT!? Why was I just thinking that I didn't think that way about anyone except for Yuki and that even took me awhile to admit to myself. So, why her?

"Guys I need to talk to you about our new student Alexis." Cross announced, causing us stare at signaling him to continue.

"You see she, like Kaname, is one of the most feared and respected pureblood in the vampire world. There isn't a vampire or hunter that hasn't heard of the Airay Family but no one has ever seen them until now. She came all the way from France to help Kaname watch over the night class since they're such good friends."

She's a pureblood. Vampires sicken me but purebloods just made me want to rip their heads off. But hearing that she was good friends with 'him' made me feel a bit of jealous. UGH WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME!?

I turned and looked over at Yuki and I could tell by the look on her little face that she was feeling shocked and a bit sad. 'Wonder why.' I thought rolling my eyes since it probably had something to do with her precious Kaname.

-Yuki's POV-

I was shocked by what I just heard Headmaster Cross say. I can't believe that a girl like her could be a feared and respected pureblood. I mean she was only an inch or two taller than me, but what made me mad was that she is Kaname's best friend. A girl who was not only pretty but also a pureblood, it made me sad just thinking that there's something going on between them. It felt as if this has happened before...

MEANWHILE

"Hey Kaname what's the night class like?" I asked curiously.

He let out a sigh and said with an irritated gleam in his eyes "They're okay but you can judge for yourself because we're here."

I looked up to see two large doors in front of us. When they opened up all I saw was......